Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Man I kill some hummus!! I use it as a sauce! Its awesome mixed in with brown rice, used as a dip for chicken and steak, mixed with tuna (instead of may...sooo good), even mixed in with eggs (scrambled, after being cooked). I even started microwaving it and mixing it with hot sauce...I know sounds gross, but it actually thins out and is awesome to dip meats in. VERSATILE!
    I eat that shiza straight from the tub!!!! I need to learn how to make it so that I can save some money, but I'd spread that stuff on raw beaver and lap it up.

Was that too far? Oh Well!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn your last exercise is INSANE!!! reps for doing um!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man I kill some hummus!! I use it as a sauce! Its awesome mixed in with brown rice, used as a dip for chicken and steak, mixed with tuna (instead of may...sooo good), even mixed in with eggs (scrambled, after being cooked). I even started microwaving it and mixing it with hot sauce...I know sounds gross, but it actually thins out and is awesome to dip meats in. VERSATILE!
    Oh yeah LOVE HUMMUS! All Hail Chickpea Goo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I eat that shiza straight from the tub!!!! I need to learn how to make it so that I can save some money, but I'd spread that stuff on raw beaver and lap it up.

I think the appropriate reaction here is to simply say DAM.

Okay enough of the puns.

Excellent Active recovery day Green!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post

Way too far, I mean I don't know about everyone else, but I'm officially offended! LoL

Dude, Hummus is easy to make, if you look on the internet there are many, many recipes for making it! Also, what I like about making my own is I can control how olive oily it tastes, how lemony, or how garlicy, hot, etc. Once you make it once, you get an idea for the general recipe and then you can make it your own and make it taste exactly how you want it to!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah LOVE HUMMUS! All Hail Chickpea Goo!
    Noah Wiley (Dr. Carter from ER) said that when him and George Clooney guest starred on Friends!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

UHM yeah you are def a freak of nature. That is one heck of a workout. You would make a dam good personal trainer.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    UHM yeah you are def a freak of nature. That is one heck of a workout. You would make a dam good personal trainer.
    Who else is going to do that kind of volume.. lol Al does it cuz he likes volume... it's not by any means necessary to do that much. He's a crazy fug!! Ohhh Ohhh Pot .. kettle being called black... ok I'm a crazy fug too!! but still don't like high volume...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Who else is going to do that kind of volume.. lol Al does it cuz he likes volume... it's not by any means necessary to do that much. He's a crazy fug!! Ohhh Ohhh Pot .. kettle being called black... ok I'm a crazy fug too!! but still don't like high volume...
    I'm down for what ever really. I'll put in 4-6 weeks of something then move on to prevent plateaus. I must say that I do like a challenge, and at the top is GVT. Kleens protocol is right in the money for my preference, both challenging(will power required) yet at a nice pace where you can focus on good ROM and timing.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Old Fugger... I was just talking to Kleen about this earlier today, do you think my volume is too much? Obviously not your preference, but do you think it is too much for what I am trying to achieve, honestly, I will not take any offense to other's opinions, they are like A$$holes, LoL, we all got them! Seriously though, down for your honest opinion and/or anyone else if they would like to offer theirs!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Old Fugger... I was just talking to Kleen about this earlier today, do you think my volume is too much? Obviously not your preference, but do you think it is too much for what I am trying to achieve, honestly, I will not take any offense to other's opinions, they are like A$$holes, LoL, we all got them! Seriously though, down for your honest opinion and/or anyone else if they would like to offer theirs!
    Doc, IMO I believe were dealing with exactly how you put it...personal preference. If you listen to your body and document your workouts and how your body reacts to those workouts, then I'd say keep doing what you are doing. If you feel like a protocol works, but you're bored and can't give 100% then try something new for a couple weeks, then go back to your sweet spot. It all goes back to everybody being different and they're physiology reacting differently to certain stimuli. I do however like to experiment with protocols I've never tried before such as Kleens Iron Warrior or Sean Burch's Hyperfitness. If I like them I revisit them, if not...well you know.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

09/05/2011

Wake 1000hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

I could have slept all day. I think the only reason I finally woke up is because I had to pee so bad, and my back was killing me.

Meal 1 1330hrs:
    734 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 cup home made chili
    -1oz tortilla chips
    -3 tbsp salsa

Supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine

Training:

Due to my gym being closed I decide to stay home, clean the house, and start packing for my future move.

Meal 2 1630hrs:
    715 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 piece aLyne’s cheesecake (with whey protein powder baked in)

Supplementation 1730hrs:
    3-CEE

Meal 3 2035hrs:
    337 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -1 scoop whey protein

Calories: 1,786
    Fat: 54.4g (27%)
    Carb: 74.7g (17%)
    Protein: 254.7g (56%)

1-Reduce XT before bed

I was out of town this weekend which made things rocky. I wasnt too thrilled with my nutrition, but manged to stick fairly close to my usuall nutrient timing. Again this is another instance of life happening, so I just had to make the best of a situation. We were invited to go and tailgate/watch the Clemson home opener on Saturday with LittleGreen’s family. We all know the quality of tailgate food and beverage, Ill leave it at that, I did have a couple beers, but I was definitely well reserved in the alcohol consumption department.

My supplementation remained the same throughout the weekend. Even with the irregularities in nutrition, I’d say I havent noticed any decline in my physique (which I usually can in situation such as this). I’m looking very vascular especially in my arms and starting to see some increased veinage in my quads extending to the knee caps (nothing extreme, but theyre there).

Im looking forward to getting back into my normal training and nutrition protocols. Its looking like Ill have begin the Iron Warrior Protocol on Wednesday to due obligation with my job tomorrow (both meetings and sports duties in one day...sucks).
    dear god you dude can't eat some stuff.. There is no way i can put away all that food. I am too picky with food. And end up getting bored eating the same stuff. You go boy.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    dear god you dude can't eat some stuff.. There is no way i can put away all that food. I am too picky with food. And end up getting bored eating the same stuff. You go boy.
    Ha! I am far from picky! Chances are if you put it in front of me ill eat it.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

09/09/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    553 calories
    -8oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 cups kettle corn

Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

Training 1630hrs:

WW3: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

Ex. Warm-up Set, Work Set, Work Set > SSUF > SSUF

Push Press, 135x8,165x8, 165x8 > 155x10 > 135x10
    This has never been a strong lift for me, but I felt ok today. I will probably not increase much on this lift as it really tears up my joints

DB Pull Over, 50x8, 75x12, 75x12 > 65x10 > 55x10
    I have done these before, but utilizing them in this protocol really made their worth noticeable. The lower part of my triceps were on fire, massive pump which stayed throughout the duration of the workout.

Smith Incline Bench, 120x8, 205x8 > 205x6 > 185x6 > 165x4
    I have never incline benched on a smith before. I must say that I was impressed by the isolation of the chest muscles, which made for an awesome pump. Even as I began to form fail I still was forced to utilize mainly the chest muscle throughout the lift. Very nice!

Reverse Grip Bench Press,120x8, 180x8, 180x8 > 160x12 > 140x8
    Dont usually hit these, but again I felt a lot of focus on that lower tricep area. This lift felt really good to me although I need to work on hand placement as my wrists took a beating.

Dead Lifts, 135x8, 265x8, 265x8 > 245x7 > 225x4
    Another staple lift here. I focused on a GVT style timing for these. At this point in the protocol I was very tired, but I gave it may all.

Leg Ext,130x8, 210x8, 210x8 > 190x15 >170x20
    I think the endorphins were raging here. I gave one last hard effort at the end (probably because I knew it was over. I had trouble walking to my car.

Im sure I will feel tomorrows workout something fierce! I have been sore all week, but not to the point where I cant function. I must say that after week one I am loving this protocol. I am looking forward to the next few weeks, and even more so PHASE II.

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    812 calories
    -3tbsp sala
    -3tbsp light blue cheese dressing
    -2/3 cup beef vegetable soup
    -10oz chicken breast
    -1 steak and mushroom wrap
    -2 cups toscana salad (greens, feta, walnuts, roasted red pepper)
    -2tbsp vinaigrette dressing
    -4tbsp hummus
    -1portabella mushroom

Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    725 calories
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 slice Layne’s cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -16oz sam adams oktoberfest (yeah I know)

Calories: 2,090(build)
    Fat: 66.3g (30%)
    Carb: 109g (22%)
    Protein: 237.5g (48%)

1-Reduce XT before bed

Nothing really new to report today. I am sleeping really well since I started the new protocol, which is nice. Im looking forward to adding in some N.O. Ignite (thanks Finaflex and Doc) and kicking the DAA (in the Lit-Up) untill I run the next PH. Should have progress pics tomorrow...LittleGreen will as well...so check em out!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

TG / Kleen just added in Drag Curls today, checked out a YT clip on it... not sure I have the form perfected it, but they are EPIC!!! love em

PHAT journey continues with an AI Piñata (more products than u can shake a stick at)
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    09/09/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    553 calories
    -8oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 cups kettle corn

Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

Training 1630hrs:

WW3: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

Ex. Warm-up Set, Work Set, Work Set > SSUF > SSUF

Push Press, 135x8,165x8, 165x8 > 155x10 > 135x10
    This has never been a strong lift for me, but I felt ok today. I will probably not increase much on this lift as it really tears up my joints

DB Pull Over, 50x8, 75x12, 75x12 > 65x10 > 55x10
    I have done these before, but utilizing them in this protocol really made their worth noticeable. The lower part of my triceps were on fire, massive pump which stayed throughout the duration of the workout.

Smith Incline Bench, 120x8, 205x8 > 205x6 > 185x6 > 165x4
    I have never incline benched on a smith before. I must say that I was impressed by the isolation of the chest muscles, which made for an awesome pump. Even as I began to form fail I still was forced to utilize mainly the chest muscle throughout the lift. Very nice!

Reverse Grip Bench Press,120x8, 180x8, 180x8 > 160x12 > 140x8
    Dont usually hit these, but again I felt a lot of focus on that lower tricep area. This lift felt really good to me although I need to work on hand placement as my wrists took a beating.

Dead Lifts, 135x8, 265x8, 265x8 > 245x7 > 225x4
    Another staple lift here. I focused on a GVT style timing for these. At this point in the protocol I was very tired, but I gave it may all.

Leg Ext,130x8, 210x8, 210x8 > 190x15 >170x20
    I think the endorphins were raging here. I gave one last hard effort at the end (probably because I knew it was over. I had trouble walking to my car.

Im sure I will feel tomorrows workout something fierce! I have been sore all week, but not to the point where I cant function. I must say that after week one I am loving this protocol. I am looking forward to the next few weeks, and even more so PHASE II.

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    812 calories
    -3tbsp sala
    -3tbsp light blue cheese dressing
    -2/3 cup beef vegetable soup
    -10oz chicken breast
    -1 steak and mushroom wrap
    -2 cups toscana salad (greens, feta, walnuts, roasted red pepper)
    -2tbsp vinaigrette dressing
    -4tbsp hummus
    -1portabella mushroom

Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    725 calories
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 slice Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -16oz sam adams oktoberfest (yeah I know)

Calories: 2,090(build)
    Fat: 66.3g (30%)
    Carb: 109g (22%)
    Protein: 237.5g (48%)

1-Reduce XT before bed

Nothing really new to report today. I am sleeping really well since I started the new protocol, which is nice. Im looking forward to adding in some N.O. Ignite (thanks Finaflex and Doc) and kicking the DAA (in the Lit-Up) untill I run the next PH. Should have progress pics tomorrow...LittleGreen will as well...so check em out!
    Nice workout. Man I can't even image gvt deads. Lol

Waiting on those pics.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Ha! I am far from picky! Chances are if you put it in front of me ill eat it.
    If I'm not following a diet, watch out, because there are only two things I won't eat... Liver & Beets, everything else is fair game!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

09/09/2011 Nothing really new to report today. I am sleeping really well since I started the new protocol, which is nice. Im looking forward to adding in some N.O. Ignite (thanks Finaflex and Doc) and kicking the DAA (in the Lit-Up) untill I run the next PH. Should have progress pics tomorrow...LittleGreen will as well...so check em out!
    Awesome on the Sleep Bro, Killer Workouts, I'm liking what I see Brotha, excellent work! No worries on the N.O. IGNITE, I am happy to help you guys out, Y'all have both been very good advocates for FINAFLEX, I thank you! Looking forward to both of the Green's progress picts!
    www.finaflex.com
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Green that is a solid routine you have brother. That is insane reverse grip bench press cause that shiz isn't easy to do. BTW I hate you, I wish I could eat cheese cake and look like that.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great workout, man you are doing awesome with this. A suggestion on the reverse grips, Hold the bar in the v of your palm and thumb and keep wrists straight and upright instead of letting them go back making a platform out of your palm for the bar to sit on. When you do that it twists the bones of the forearms so that they are crossing one another under thew weight. I also would not go to wide on them. It is a triceps maneuver so closer together is better. I typically have my arms aligned where the inside of my hand is about even with where the knurl starts or just a little outside of that.

Many of our lifts are very comparable. Although you seem to have more muscular endurance. Not sure if that is a natural gift or a result of your hyperfitness work outs.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Green that is a solid routine you have brother. That is insane reverse grip bench press cause that shiz isn't easy to do. BTW I hate you, I wish I could eat cheese cake and look like that.
    Oh my man, if that was mamas cheesecake I'd be one fat a$$. This is a special cheesecake, low fat, high protein, all good I'm the hood.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Great workout, man you are doing awesome with this. A suggestion on the reverse grips, Hold the bar in the v of your palm and thumb and keep wrists straight and upright instead of letting them go back making a platform out of your palm for the bar to sit on. When you do that it twists the bones of the forearms so that they are crossing one another under thew weight. I also would not go to wide on them. It is a triceps maneuver so closer together is better. I typically have my arms aligned where the inside of my hand is about even with where the knurl starts or just a little outside of that.

Many of our lifts are very comparable. Although you seem to have more muscular endurance. Not sure if that is a natural gift or a result of your hyperfitness work outs.
    Thanks Chris, although I'm still "feeling out" your protocol, it feels very natural to me. Truthfully it's probably one if my all time favorite protocols! I may have had a good base coming of of GVT to start the Iron Warrior with, hyperfitness definitely helps with endurance and dexterity, but it's tough to incorporate heavy weights into because it is so demanding.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  120 lbs.

Help!!! Im curious, I tried 1mr / :" took a sample pack on tuesday, and i was drug tested on wednesday for probation??? im freaking out- that i may get a false positive? I just need a definitive answer from somone who knows!!!!!!!!?????please.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  120 lbs.

One more rep with the 1-3 dimethalynine? worried about testing positives for amphetamines~?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bitterbella View Post
    Help!!! Im curious, I tried 1mr / :" took a sample pack on tuesday, and i was drug tested on wednesday for probation??? im freaking out- that i may get a false positive? I just need a definitive answer from somone who knows!!!!!!!!?????please.
    You should be fine just fine.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

09/10/2011
    Name:  snswk2.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  529.9 KB
    Name:  snswk2pose.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  361.2 KB
    Weight-207.0
    BF%-Accu-Measure says 8.5, but I'd say between 8.5 and 10 not sure.
    Quads-27"
    Calf-17.5"
    Waist-33"
    Forearm-13.5"
    Bicep-16"
    Shoulder-51.5"
    Chest-43.5"
    Neck-16.5"
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Nice detailed pics brother! I so hate you and that body fat percent. I don't know how the heck I'll ever get that low. Just to much mass I got to lose. Also like the calves measurement not bad at all.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Nice detailed pics brother! I so hate you and that body fat percent. I don't know how the heck I'll ever get that low. Just to much mass I got to lose. Also like the calves measurement not bad at all.
    Thanks brother, you certainly are the king of the calves! I can tell you that there was a point in my life where I was far far from what I am now. I just kept at it, and I'm always trying to improve.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

man dude you are looking LEAN!! Keepin me motivated!! Just had a MEAN carb up. This next week is going to be low carb for the next 2-3 days. Ill be posting some updated pics soon though
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Great pics TG looking awesome bro, man glad I'm not one of your students, I'd be bricking it!!!
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

LEAN GREEN KICK A$$ MACHINE!!! I'd kill to have that lean look drooooooolllll!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That measurement seems pretty accurate to me.. good job!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Nice work bro leaning out good, going to go and record the vid for the press competition for the doc I'll make sure I'll give yah guys a shoat out
    Hit it like a mad man
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looking good green! Drugging legs are ridiculous 27 inches and 17.5 that is beast!
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking good green! Drugging legs are ridiculous 27 inches and 17.5 that is beast!
    Yah that is impressive, I haven't measured for a while but would be surprised if m quads were that big.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Weight-207.0
    BF%-Accu-Measure says 8.5, but I'd say between 8.5 and 10 not sure.
    Quads-27"
    Calf-17.5"
    Waist-33"
    Forearm-13.5"
    Bicep-16"
    Shoulder-51.5"
    Chest-43.5"
    Neck-16.5"
    Dude... You are a FUGGIN Beast, looking good Bro and your Back... "Forget about it!" SICK!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

OK, Green, Last time you complained that I didn't post one of these on your Thread, well this is the best of them all yet...

FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples...

Go Here...FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    OK, Green, Last time you complained that I didn't post one of these on your Thread, well this is the best of them all yet...

FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples...

Go Here...FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    Thanks Doc, you know I fully support Finaflex...just want to make sure the news is up on my thread!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

No worries Brotha, I appreciate the opportunity! Make sure you send that email requesting FINAFLEX G8 samples and put (Turning Green) in parentheses next to your name just like I have it, because I'm going to be sending something special to certain people and I don't always know/remember everyone's real names, Thanx!
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

PSSSSST Green I think that makes you one of the special people. Jus Sayin...
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    PSSSSST Green I think that makes you one of the special people. Jus Sayin...
    Ha! LMAO...thanks Kleen
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green bulge expired "11/08"
    By DCbuilder in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 08:48 AM
  2. Replies: 889
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 06:16 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:23 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 12:21 PM