Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Green you fuggin stud! I am gonna have to get this workout plan from you. I love the athleticism and body weight exercises you are dong in here.
    Im pulling workouts from a book written by Sean Burch. The book is called Hyperfitness, and it is by far the most BA thing I have ever done in the gym. People look at me like Im insane when I do this stuff, and I constantly hear "he said/she said" from other people how crazy the workouts are that I do. If you want to get shredded quick this is the way to go. My only advice would be to really fuel up when using this protocol. You can get the book on amazon for around $5.00 totally worth it IMO.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think they look great anyway. Short amount of time spent or not. I think I may have to send you a pic of my back when it was shredded and have you design something to go along with the natural muscle contours of my back see if you can come up with a bad ass tattoo.
    Good deal bro, I can hook you up for sure. I actually do tattoos when I can find time, Im fully set up and probably cleaner than any shop around here.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Good deal bro, I can hook you up for sure. I actually do tattoos when I can find time, Im fully set up and probably cleaner than any shop around here.
    REALLY??? What did I say the drive time was to get your place from mine, I mean I google mapped city to city anyway??? I think that's a do-able drive! I could use a Bad-A$$ Tattoo to Look as cool as the GREEN-MACHINE! Seriously, your Tats are wicked cool, I have this tribal style dragon I am very partial to, I'd have to show you!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    REALLY??? What did I say the drive time was to get your place from mine, I mean I google mapped city to city anyway??? I think that's a do-able drive! I could use a Bad-A$$ Tattoo to Look as cool as the GREEN-MACHINE! Seriously, your Tats are wicked cool, I have this tribal style dragon I am very partial to, I'd have to show you!
    I think it was about 5hrs. You're welcome anytime Doc. I even have an extra room for ya.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I think it was about 5hrs. You're welcome anytime Doc. I even have an extra room for ya.
    Now that is 1st class service there, what is there to do in your area and if you are serious maybe some day soon I can come down with the wife at a convenient time for you guys of course for a long weekend and we can do it up AnabolicMind style, not inviting myself, just saying I love to travel to new places and would love to meet and get a chance to hang out with you and possibly get a workout in with you in person!!!

    AnabolicMinds Style...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Now that is 1st class service there, what is there to do in your area and if you are serious maybe some day soon I can come down with the wife at a convenient time for you guys of course for a long weekend and we can do it up AnabolicMind style, not inviting myself, just saying I love to travel to new places and would love to meet and get a chance to hang out with you and possibly get a workout in with you in person!!!

    AnabolicMinds Style...
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrWud7T8q5A">YouTube Link</a>
    That would be awesome bro, were about a half hour drive to Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Southern Pines in other words if we can't find something to do then we are LAME. Btw I tried to post a pic of the last tattoo I did, but the app won't let me do it on my phone. I'm on the way to Clemson right now...see if I can get a pic up tomorrow
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Im pulling workouts from a book written by Sean Burch. The book is called Hyperfitness, and it is by far the most BA thing I have ever done in the gym. People look at me like Im insane when I do this stuff, and I constantly hear "he said/she said" from other people how crazy the workouts are that I do. If you want to get shredded quick this is the way to go. My only advice would be to really fuel up when using this protocol. You can get the book on amazon for around $5.00 totally worth it IMO.
    Dude that's wicked for sure I'll have to check this one out! Thanks. Also were do you live?? I need a tatoo done that's wicked but it's going to have to be some thinking in the design. My Dad is from the Island GUAM and our seal is wicked and so is our spider crab logo's. Our family name logo is sweet to DeLeon as in THE LION!! If I get enough time and money once I lose this weight, I'll head your way.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

    Dude that's wicked for sure I'll have to check this one out! Thanks. Also were do you live?? I need a tatoo done that's wicked but it's going to have to be some thinking in the design. My Dad is from the Island GUAM and our seal is wicked and so is our spider crab logo's. Our family name logo is sweet to DeLeon as in THE LION!! If I get enough time and money once I lose this weight, I'll head your way.
    Nice bro I'm in the Raleigh NC area. You just let me know. As for the hyperfitness it has three different level of difficulty with each stage being twelve weeks long. None of them are easy per say but all rewarding. I've done a full twelve weeks of the intermediate and went straight into the hardest and got about half way through before throwing in the towel. My body just couldn't take it anymore and the workouts were lasting no less than 2.5 hours a piece sometimes over 3. Definitely changed my perspective on some things though. Some of the movements are so complex they border on insanity.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  9. Green you are one talented dude!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Green you are one talented dude!!
    X2 just amazing, we're not worthy!!!

  11. Just for you TG....

    Caramel popcorn

    Preparation time:
    5 minutes

    Cooking time:
    15 minutes

    Serves: one TG after Hyperfitness workout

    Ingredients
    2 tbsp Vegetable oil
    200g Wholesome Popcorn Maize
    125g Butter, diced
    150g Caster sugar
    2 tbsp Clear honey

    Method
    Heat the oil in a large pan and add the popcorn. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the popping stops. Tip into a large bowl. (Cook the popcorn in 2 batches if necessary.)

    Quickly wipe the inside of the pan with kitchen paper then add the butter, sugar and honey. Cook gently, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil and bubble rapidly, without stirring, for 4-5 minutes, until caramel coloured.

    Add the popped corn, stirring until coated. Tip out onto two non-stick baking trays and leave to set and harden. Break up into pieces and pile into a large bowl or simple handmade cones.

    Cook's tips
    If you're planning to make the popcorn more than a few hours ahead, store it in an airtight box to ensure it stays crunchy.

    Try adding 100g finely chopped pecans when stirring together at the end - they taste great with the caramel.



    Name:  image-2434768192.png
Views: 69
Size:  95.7 KB

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gwls
    Just for you TG....

    Caramel popcorn

    Preparation time:
    5 minutes

    Cooking time:
    15 minutes

    Serves: one TG after Hyperfitness workout

    Ingredients
    2 tbsp Vegetable oil
    200g Wholesome Popcorn Maize
    125g Butter, diced
    150g Caster sugar
    2 tbsp Clear honey

    Method
    Heat the oil in a large pan and add the popcorn. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the popping stops. Tip into a large bowl. (Cook the popcorn in 2 batches if necessary.)

    Quickly wipe the inside of the pan with kitchen paper then add the butter, sugar and honey. Cook gently, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil and bubble rapidly, without stirring, for 4-5 minutes, until caramel coloured.

    Add the popped corn, stirring until coated. Tip out onto two non-stick baking trays and leave to set and harden. Break up into pieces and pile into a large bowl or simple handmade cones.

    Cook's tips
    If you're planning to make the popcorn more than a few hours ahead, store it in an airtight box to ensure it stays crunchy.

    Try adding 100g finely chopped pecans when stirring together at the end - they taste great with the caramel.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=43 532"/>
    Awesome bro!! I'll def give this a go. Reps when I get home for sure!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Just for you TG....

    Caramel popcorn

    Preparation time:
    5 minutes

    Cooking time:
    15 minutes

    Serves: one TG after Hyperfitness workout

    Ingredients
    2 tbsp Vegetable oil
    200g Wholesome Popcorn Maize
    125g Butter, diced
    150g Caster sugar
    2 tbsp Clear honey

    Method
    Heat the oil in a large pan and add the popcorn. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until the popping stops. Tip into a large bowl. (Cook the popcorn in 2 batches if necessary.)

    Quickly wipe the inside of the pan with kitchen paper then add the butter, sugar and honey. Cook gently, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil and bubble rapidly, without stirring, for 4-5 minutes, until caramel coloured.

    Add the popped corn, stirring until coated. Tip out onto two non-stick baking trays and leave to set and harden. Break up into pieces and pile into a large bowl or simple handmade cones.

    Cook's tips
    If you're planning to make the popcorn more than a few hours ahead, store it in an airtight box to ensure it stays crunchy.

    Try adding 100g finely chopped pecans when stirring together at the end - they taste great with the caramel.



    Name:  image-2434768192.png
Views: 69
Size:  95.7 KB
    OMG... Mother of all Creatures, Great and Small... That looks and sounds AMAZING, what are you trying to do, KILL me??? NOOOOO!!!

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    OMG... Mother of all Creatures, Great and Small... That looks and sounds AMAZING, what are you trying to do, KILL me??? NOOOOO!!!

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGaSxSuB2vY">YouTube Link</a>
    You said it!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  15. Spent the last two days in Clemson SC watching the tigers destroy Troy. My nutrition wasn't great, but I'll be back tmrw to do some destroying of my own!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  16. God I love football season, although my tigers barley beat Utah St lol and we are horrible btw!!

  17. Dam I wish I lived close to USB I would have love to get the whole crew for an intense workout
    Hit it like a mad man

  18. Pics look awesome. You can see the hard work that has been put into the creation. I started my PCT/leaning phase today. I may be borrowing a couple of your workouts, but doubt I'll be able to keep up!

    I see where you informed us on how to get the workouts. I'll be ordering it tonight. (Forgot that I was supposed to do P90X or at least give it a try. Maybe I'll try the book on the next go around.)

    By the way, the T-Shirts are awesome and always look better in BLACK!
    Last edited by Meister; 09-05-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: forgot about p90x
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Meister
    Pics look awesome. You can see the hard work that has been put into the creation. I started my PCT/leaning phase today. I may be borrowing a couple of your workouts, but doubt I'll be able to keep up!

    I see where you informed us on how to get the workouts. I'll be ordering it tonight. (Forgot that I was supposed to do P90X or at least give it a try. Maybe I'll try the book on the next go around.)

    By the way, the T-Shirts are awesome and always look better in BLACK!
    Thanks bro, good luck with your PCT. I would stick to more of a recomp style of nutrition for your PCT then go back to leaning thus keeping all those hard earned gains. As for the hyperfitness, P90X may be a good starting point if you're not used to that style of workout as hyperfitness is like P90X on crack and roids (yeah...all at once lol).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  20. Updates tonight.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Updates tonight.
    Waiting for updates ;D
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Thanks for the info Green, cool you know how to do tats as well just about everything else. My sister lives up in Scarboro or however it is spelled a couplehours out from there. She tried to get me to move up to the Raleigh Durham Research circle a while back when i got laid off but I found a job quickly here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Thanks bro, good luck with your PCT. I would stick to more of a recomp style of nutrition for your PCT then go back to leaning thus keeping all those hard earned gains. As for the hyperfitness, P90X may be a good starting point if you're not used to that style of workout as hyperfitness is like P90X on crack and roids (yeah...all at once lol).

    Thanks for the great the advice. I will definitely start with the P90X, due to the fact that I have not done that style of workout since the military. Looking forward to the updates.
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks for the info Green, cool you know how to do tats as well just about everything else. My sister lives up in Scarboro or however it is spelled a couplehours out from there. She tried to get me to move up to the Raleigh Durham Research circle a while back when i got laid off but I found a job quickly here.
    Any time bro! I know exactly where you're talking about, Im pretty sure you spelled it correctly. Glad you found a job so quick in this crap hole economy...would have been sweet to have you in Durham though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Thanks for the great the advice. I will definitely start with the P90X, due to the fact that I have not done that style of workout since the military. Looking forward to the updates.
    Glad to help Meister, you'll be a machine after P90 and Hyperfitness.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  25. 09/05/2011

    Wake 1000hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    I could have slept all day. I think the only reason I finally woke up is because I had to pee so bad, and my back was killing me.

    Meal 1 1330hrs:
    734 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 cup home made chili
    -1oz tortilla chips
    -3 tbsp salsa

    Supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine

    Training:

    Due to my gym being closed I decide to stay home, clean the house, and start packing for my future move.

    Meal 2 1630hrs:
    715 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 piece aLyne’s cheesecake (with whey protein powder baked in)

    Supplementation 1730hrs:
    3-CEE

    Meal 3 2035hrs:
    337 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -1 scoop whey protein

    Calories: 1,786
    Fat: 54.4g (27%)
    Carb: 74.7g (17%)
    Protein: 254.7g (56%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I was out of town this weekend which made things rocky. I wasnt too thrilled with my nutrition, but manged to stick fairly close to my usuall nutrient timing. Again this is another instance of life happening, so I just had to make the best of a situation. We were invited to go and tailgate/watch the Clemson home opener on Saturday with LittleGreen’s family. We all know the quality of tailgate food and beverage, Ill leave it at that, I did have a couple beers, but I was definitely well reserved in the alcohol consumption department.

    My supplementation remained the same throughout the weekend. Even with the irregularities in nutrition, I’d say I havent noticed any decline in my physique (which I usually can in situation such as this). I’m looking very vascular especially in my arms and starting to see some increased veinage in my quads extending to the knee caps (nothing extreme, but theyre there).

    Im looking forward to getting back into my normal training and nutrition protocols. Its looking like Ill have begin the Iron Warrior Protocol on Wednesday to due obligation with my job tomorrow (both meetings and sports duties in one day...sucks).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    09/05/2011

    Wake 1000hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    I could have slept all day. I think the only reason I finally woke up is because I had to pee so bad, and my back was killing me.

    Meal 1 1330hrs:
    734 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 cup home made chili
    -1oz tortilla chips
    -3 tbsp salsa

    Supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine

    Training:

    Due to my gym being closed I decide to stay home, clean the house, and start packing for my future move.

    Meal 2 1630hrs:
    715 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 piece aLyne’s cheesecake (with whey protein powder baked in)

    Supplementation 1730hrs:
    3-CEE

    Meal 3 2035hrs:
    337 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -1 scoop whey protein

    Calories: 1,786
    Fat: 54.4g (27%)
    Carb: 74.7g (17%)
    Protein: 254.7g (56%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I was out of town this weekend which made things rocky. I wasnt too thrilled with my nutrition, but manged to stick fairly close to my usuall nutrient timing. Again this is another instance of life happening, so I just had to make the best of a situation. We were invited to go and tailgate/watch the Clemson home opener on Saturday with LittleGreen’s family. We all know the quality of tailgate food and beverage, Ill leave it at that, I did have a couple beers, but I was definitely well reserved in the alcohol consumption department.

    My supplementation remained the same throughout the weekend. Even with the irregularities in nutrition, I’d say I havent noticed any decline in my physique (which I usually can in situation such as this). I’m looking very vascular especially in my arms and starting to see some increased veinage in my quads extending to the knee caps (nothing extreme, but theyre there).

    Im looking forward to getting back into my normal training and nutrition protocols. Its looking like Ill have begin the Iron Warrior Protocol on Wednesday to due obligation with my job tomorrow (both meetings and sports duties in one day...sucks).
    Good job on getting back on track with the diet! It can be hard after a short unplanned "break" to get back on track! And if you wait too long those wheels fall off the wagon pretty fast hehehe.

    man those meals sounds good. Iron warrior eh? I enjoy reading your workouts. Freakin insane!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  27. I hate having to pee it gets in the way all the time. Sorry your gym was closed bud, I thought mine might be today but we have 24hr access!! I had to hit up back. Nothing special but def feeling the beastdrol. Keep killing it green I wan't to see you competing soon.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    09/05/2011

    Wake 1000hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

    I could have slept all day. I think the only reason I finally woke up is because I had to pee so bad, and my back was killing me.

    Meal 1 1330hrs:
    734 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 cup home made chili
    -1oz tortilla chips
    -3 tbsp salsa

    Supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine

    Training:

    Due to my gym being closed I decide to stay home, clean the house, and start packing for my future move.

    Meal 2 1630hrs:
    715 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 piece aLyne’s cheesecake (with whey protein powder baked in)

    Supplementation 1730hrs:
    3-CEE

    Meal 3 2035hrs:
    337 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -1 scoop whey protein

    Calories: 1,786
    Fat: 54.4g (27%)
    Carb: 74.7g (17%)
    Protein: 254.7g (56%)

    1-Reduce XT before bed

    I was out of town this weekend which made things rocky. I wasnt too thrilled with my nutrition, but manged to stick fairly close to my usuall nutrient timing. Again this is another instance of life happening, so I just had to make the best of a situation. We were invited to go and tailgate/watch the Clemson home opener on Saturday with LittleGreen’s family. We all know the quality of tailgate food and beverage, Ill leave it at that, I did have a couple beers, but I was definitely well reserved in the alcohol consumption department.

    My supplementation remained the same throughout the weekend. Even with the irregularities in nutrition, I’d say I havent noticed any decline in my physique (which I usually can in situation such as this). I’m looking very vascular especially in my arms and starting to see some increased veinage in my quads extending to the knee caps (nothing extreme, but theyre there).

    Im looking forward to getting back into my normal training and nutrition protocols. Its looking like Ill have begin the Iron Warrior Protocol on Wednesday to due obligation with my job tomorrow (both meetings and sports duties in one day...sucks).

    Way To Be!!!

    I know how difficult it is to get back on track after a short break. I just returned from a 7 day cruise (ate like a horse and worked out once (horrible). Today I tried to get back into the groove of eating right and realized that we needed to do some shopping. I did not go to the gym, but I did mow the yard (my gym was closed today also). I'm hoping that I too will be able to get back on the horse tomorrow. Keep up the great work!
    "THE DARK SIDE"

  29. Nice log, good information. I've tried all those supps you listed so I think you'll definitely enjoy this! I did leangains for a few months and liked it but I like working out fed!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Nice log, good information. I've tried all those supps you listed so I think you'll definitely enjoy this! I did leangains for a few months and liked it but I like working out fed!
    Thanks KJF, so far so good. I seem to be leaning out consistently, and hope to keep it that way.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green bulge expired "11/08"
    By DCbuilder in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:48 AM
  2. Replies: 889
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 07:16 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:23 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in