Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
TIP THE HAT...TIME TO GET LEAN AND GREEN...

Here we go again! This is the BOMB before the STORM! I will be running one bottle of SNS Reduce XT backed by SNS Creatine E2 CEE and SNS Beta-Alanine. Following this LOG I will go in to my next PH cycle ready for battle. This will be a 30 day blitz to the best physique possible before really tearing it up with the PH cycle. This is not a sponsored thread. I happened to win a bottle of Reduce XT in the SNS lottery, and already had the other two on hand so...why not! I will LOG nutrition, supplement timing, training, and weekly progress pictures so please stick around and throw me your critiques!

Supplementation is as follows:

SNS Reduce XT-1 capsule 3 x a day (post-wake/pre-workout/pre-bed)
SNS Creatine E2-3 capsules x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout)
SNA Beta-Alanine-3 capsules x 2 a day (post-wake/ pre-workout)

AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPro-1 scoop x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout)

Sport Pharma Multi-V-1 tablet x 2 a day (post-wake/post-workout)

Dymatize Elite Whey Protein-As Needed for optimum Macro-Nutrient Ratios

Nutrition:

I will be folowing the Lean Gains Protocol. My calories will fall between 1500-1800 on “burn days” and 2200-2500 on “lift days” I will be aiming for 50% protein/25% carbs/25% fat on “burn days” and 50% protein/30% carbs/20% fat on “lift days” I am very carb sensitive, and as a result will appear puffy from excessive consumption.

Current Stats:

I am currently around 10.5 % body fat according to the Accu-Measure 3000 caliper. My weight is currently 208.4. My aim is a continued recomp protocol, shredding as much body fat as possible while keeping lean mass. This is in preparation for my next PH cycle.

Training:

I will using two different training protocols during this LOG. The first is “MrKleen’s Iron Warrior/Kleen Machine” Protocol which involves form failure and strip set failure MWF with card TUE THUR. The second is the “Hyperfitness” Protocol which involves complex full-body movments with little to no rest or active resting periods M-F. I am currently in week 2 of this Protocol and starting Monday 9/2/11 I will move the “Kleen Machine” Protocol. Each Protocol will revolve around a two week schedule.

Reduce-XT.jpg

REDUCE XT

Reduce XT is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy (PCT) regimens.

Summary of Typical Results with Reduce XT:
- Increased Fat Loss*
- Increased Lean Muscle & Strength gains*
- Lean Muscle Retention while dieting*
- Lean Muscle Retention during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*

Cortisol & Its Effects on Body-Composition – Further Elaboration:
Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, and is considered to be a stress hormone. When the body is under stress (either physical or psychological), it produces excess cortisol to try to help combat the stress. The body’s way of helping to combat the stressors is by liberating energy stores. Cortisol assists in that process by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and stored fat into fatty acids as fuel sources for the body. This process is detrimental to overall body composition because it translates into increased fat storage and decreased lean muscle tissue.

Cortisol’s Detrimental Effect on Lean Muscle:
Cortisol breaks down muscle protein into amino acids for use as a fuel source – in laymen’s terms this means that cortisol breaks down your muscle tissue. By helping suppress cortisol levels, it is likely that one can keep more of their hard earned gains.

Cortisol’s Effect on Fat Storage:
Cortisol assists in breaking down stored body-fat into fatty acids so that the body can have an immediate energy source to help combat the stressors. This at first sounds like a good thing, but the long term effect of this action is these fatty acids being stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat for the same future use, visceral fat. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is located around the internal organs; it is also the type of fat most closely associated with a variety of health conditions including heart disease. Also, by altering fat distribution from subcutaneous fat to more cortisol sensitive areas, physical appearance can be detrimentally affected. For example, cortisol sensitive areas include the abdominal ‘pot belly’ appearance, excess facial fat storage, etc.

It is important to note that while cortisol has negative effects on overall body-composition, it is not entirely negative as it does have useful applications in the body. That is why it is important to look at cortisol in terms of controlling it, rather than eliminating it.

When Can Reduce XT be used?
Cutting/Fat Loss Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during periods of cutting and fat loss cycles for the purpose of helping promote fat loss, as well as for helping retain and build lean muscle.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):
Reduce XT can be stacked with Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E for a more complete, comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Due to Reduce XT being anti-catabolic, it is very important during this time period for helping maintain gains from your cycle, as well as helping to continue to build lean muscle.

Lean Bulking & Recomposition Cycles:
The same reasons that make Reduce XT desirable during cutting and fat loss cycles make it very appealing during lean bulking and recomposition cycles as well.

Bulking Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during bulking cycles to help maximize lean muscle and strength gains.

Stacking & Synergy:
Reduce XT is a very versatile product and can be stacked with a variety of other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased synergistic results. For fat loss and recomposition cycles, Reduce XT can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme or RK-125, and/or SYN-30. For lean bulking, recomposition, and bulking cycles, Reduce XT Can be stacked with Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps, Beta Alanine caps, Inhibit-E, RK-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Also, as part of a comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) regimen, Reduce XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT.

Something to think about:
Building lean muscle and losing fat are achieved through hard work in both diet and exercise, but your body’s response mechanism for putting it through this hard work is not what many people realize it to be. The body inadvertently works against you and sabotages you from being able to obtain the maximum benefit from all of your hard work. You work hard through diet and exercise to build lean muscle, but your body releases a hormone to break it down in response to your hard work. You eat right and/or train properly while trying to lose fat, but your body releases a hormone that can cause you to store fat in response to your hard work. It is almost like running in place in terms of reaching your body composition goals; you try really hard, but you just don’t get anywhere.

This is where Reduce XT comes into play. By helping control cortisol levels, Reduce XT may help allow individuals to maximize their results from their diet and exercise routines.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
Reduce XT Proprietary Blend – 50 mg.
7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow buddy!!

Good luck!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
8/30/2011

Nutrition:

(Burn Day)
Protein-220.3g (53%)
Fat-66.2g (36%)
Carb-45.7g (11%)
Total Calories-1,651

Training:

(Spin Bike)
1.Warm up 5 minutes at moderate pace, 70rpm

2.Side Squat Launch, over step with risers (5), 40 reps

3.Low resistance, high cadence turnover on bike, 110 rpm for 2 minutes, slower for 30 seconds; perform the series 4 times total

4.Hot Feet. move forward for 20 yards. Make 100 steps total before getting to the other end. Take 20-second rest in between. Perform the series 2 times total (with 15lb DBs)

5.Medium resistance steady cycle two songs, while keeping an aerobic cadence

6.High resistance, out-of-saddle steady climb on bike for 2 minutes, and then down in the saddle for 1 minute (same resistance); perform the series 3 times total

7.Bounce Squats, 5 times, to Jump Squat, to Push-up Position, to Jump, 15 times

8.Jump Rope for 2 minutes; perform the series 3 times with minimal rest between sets (30 seconds at most)

9.Crunch, to Leg Lift, to Side Crunch; 20 times each; perform the series 2 times, no rest

These Hyperfit workouts really beat me up physically and mentally, but the daily challenge is worth it. Pics to come...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
ffshirt.jpg

V.1

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
IN THIS MOTHERF*CKER! GREEN THE MACHINE!

Was beginning to think you disappeared haha

Workout looks crazy man, reminding me of like sports training.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in Reduce XT; very cool log I will follow along.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd Fo-Shizzle!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
oof! I hope I'll be able to thoroughly follow all these logs lol damn! Did u design the shirts?? Or are they from FF?? They are very nice, I love the white one too.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
sns1.jpg

sns2.jpg

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude, you are looking awesome Bro, I mean you are so close, so close! Your Back is already there, totally there!!!

Oh and I like all the T-Shirt options, can you email them to me individually and so I can make them bigger and I'll just casually show them to the Bossesseseses and see what they think! The White one is prolly my favorite too, even though I think that exact design would look Amazing on a Black T!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Dude, you are looking awesome Bro, I mean you are so close, so close! Your Back is already there, totally there!!!
Thanks Doc, Im battling those stubborn areas now. I figure one good push here and by the time black comes I will be ready to dial in.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man. Cant really see the pics cause I'm on my phone but time to join the singles club eh? Hehe

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

Oh and I like all the T-Shirt options, can you email them to me individually and so I can make them bigger and I'll just casually show them to the Bossesseseses and see what they think! The White one is prolly my favorite too, even though I think that exact design would look Amazing on a Black T!
This! Damn man you almost make me want to quit my bulk and keep cutting! SABOTAGE!

This log will be awesome!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you know Packers gota join this ride!!! I'm sure we are in for a Green attack!!!!!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Good Shizz green still here sub for sure, looking good bro (no homo) lol Mae but serious the hard work is really pain off, lean and mean, let's do it I'm in like sin

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, awesome base man.

what ph?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you're in a good spot for shape. Leaner will bring out a lot of things.

LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards
8/30/2011

Nutrition:

(Burn Day)
Protein-220.3g (53%)
Fat-66.2g (36%)
Carb-45.7g (11%)
Total Calories-1,651

Training:

(Spin Bike)
1.Warm up 5 minutes at moderate pace, 70rpm

2.Side Squat Launch, over step with risers (5), 40 reps

3.Low resistance, high cadence turnover on bike, 110 rpm for 2 minutes, slower for 30 seconds; perform the series 4 times total

4.Hot Feet. move forward for 20 yards. Make 100 steps total before getting to the other end. Take 20-second rest in between. Perform the series 2 times total (with 15lb DBs)

5.Medium resistance steady cycle two songs, while keeping an aerobic cadence

6.High resistance, out-of-saddle steady climb on bike for 2 minutes, and then down in the saddle for 1 minute (same resistance); perform the series 3 times total

7.Bounce Squats, 5 times, to Jump Squat, to Push-up Position, to Jump, 15 times

8.Jump Rope for 2 minutes; perform the series 3 times with minimal rest between sets (30 seconds at most)

9.Crunch, to Leg Lift, to Side Crunch; 20 times each; perform the series 2 times, no rest

These Hyperfit workouts really beat me up physically and mentally, but the daily challenge is worth it. Pics to come...

I am definitely along for this ride!!! :35:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great brother! Legs are seriously lean, everything actually looks great man. Won't take much at all and definite improvements since the last pics you posted in my opinion.

Loving the Wolverine style lambchops!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Looking great brother! Legs are seriously lean, everything actually looks great man. Won't take much at all and definite improvements since the last pics you posted in my opinion.

Loving the Wolverine style lambchops!
Thanks man, I'm feeling great, and getting closer to my goal by the day. Should be primed for the release of "black". Testing out the chops for Halloween incase I go the direction of Wolverine.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, I'm feeling great, and getting closer to my goal by the day. Should be primed for the release of "black". Testing out the chops for Halloween incase I go the direction of Wolverine.
Do you have enough hair on your head to pull of Wolverine?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Do you have enough hair on your head to pull of Wolverine?
If I don't cut it until Halloween I'll have plenty o' hair. The question is...will I look bad a$$ enough to pull off wolverine?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I don't cut it until Halloween I'll have plenty o' hair. The question is...will I look bad a$$ enough to pull off wolverine?
heck yeah man, your already bigger than hugh jackman lol, if not just go as the JUGGANAUT!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you will have to lose a ton of muscle to pull off a Hugh Jackson type Wolverine maybe the question is "Does Wolverine look bad ass enough for you to pull of a Wolverine?"

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Well you will have to lose a ton of muscle to pull off a Hugh Jackson type Wolverine maybe the question is "Does Wolverine look bad ass enough for you to pull of a Wolverine?"
Just be an even MORE badass Wolverine!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real mang you got this no problem at all!! I'd be more like the tatoo guy off Fantasy Island look boss the plane the plane!! haha must be nice to be tall. 5'5 245 sucks!!! although once I knock off this weight I'll be like my old self when everyone called me TAZ!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
LOL great post Kleen and totally agree, enough of the skinny wolverine! I heard Hugh Jackman would have liked to have been more like TG, but apparently he just couldn't cut it

TheRoc

TheRoc

Awards
I cant believe your doing Hyper Fit again brother you are crazy I hated it lol are doing that along with a work out or just by itself and how do you do your % for your diet I cant figure that sh*t out ha.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... you are right, you are just a puny little pathetic nothing of a Man, what was I thinking! Whatever Dude, you are very well proportioned and very tone, and if you really wanted to, I mean you would have to really want it, you could get down to almost contest ready in this amount of time, just all in how bad you want it, either way, you can definitely get lean enough to put on a wife-beater and some camo cargo pants and some black boots, sporting some cool claws and the wisked up hair do and chops with the inverse Goat-T thing going on and Wha-La you are "WOLVERINE"

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He could always go with the exact same Wolverine chops & hair, but no facial hair other than the chops, paint himself Blue put some blue hair patches on his shoulders and a few other key places and go as "BEAST"

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... you are right, you are just a puny little pathetic nothing of a Man, what was I thinking! Whatever Dude, you are very well proportioned and very tone, and if you really wanted to, I mean you would have to really want it, you could get down to almost contest ready in this amount of time, just all in how bad you want it, either way, you can definitely get lean enough to put on a wife-beater and some camo cargo pants and some black boots, sporting some cool claws and the wisked up hair do and chops with the inverse Goat-T thing going on and Wha-La you are "WOLVERINE"
Don't forget stogie

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Beast would be awesome, but comicbook Wolverine was thicker than Jackman, one of the reasons I didn't like him at first. He was shorter than jackman too

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast would be awesome, but comicbook Wolverine was thicker than Jackman, one of the reasons I didn't like him at first. He was shorter than jackman too
Agreed... Comic Book Wolverine is like 5'5" and like 200+Lbs, Hugh Jackman is like 6'2" and 200Lbs! But this is Hollywood we are talking about and even Wolverine has to look pretty, LoL!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ha! No way am I dropping muscle lol! Thanks Kleen...CONFIDENCE BOOST!
Just be an even MORE badass Wolverine!!
Agreed Tiny...Look out Wolverine.

LOL great post Kleen and totally agree, enough of the skinny wolverine! I heard Hugh Jackman would have liked to have been more like TG, but apparently he just couldn't cut it
I like where this is going...look out Jackman and skinny Wolverine...Changing the game!

I cant believe your doing Hyper Fit again brother you are crazy I hated it lol are doing that along with a work out or just by itself and how do you do your % for your diet I cant figure that sh*t out ha.
Im going two weeks Hyperfit, then two weeks Kleen Machine...Its in my write up son! Ill call you and give ya a hand.

Gee Doc, Im not sure I have the proper knowledge to be "contest ready" but my willingness to learn is through the roof, and as for wanting it...theres nothing that can stop me when I give it my all.

He could always go with the exact same Wolverine chops & hair, but no facial hair other than the chops, paint himself Blue put some blue hair patches on his shoulders and a few other key places and go as "BEAST"

Beast would be awesome, not sure I would want to go and paint my body completely blue though. Probably be tough scoring a ride to where ever I may end up Halloween night.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beast would be awesome, not sure I would want to go and paint my body completely blue though. Probably be tough scoring a ride to where ever I may end up Halloween night.
Been there, done that, you have to get the right paint so your body can breathe for one, 2nd it is dry on your body and only comes off with extreme friction, so doesn't just rub off on anything and everything you touch, and finally, to be safe you drive or get driven in a jogging suit and then take it off when you arrive at your destination, then put it back on when you are leaving, then when you get home, you take an exfoliation towel and go at it for like 1+hrs to get all that **** off, LoL! That is always how I did it anyway! Now if you are going to a friend's party or something like that and plan on sitting around and lounging, no-go on the paint, I always go to a night-club with a huge Halloween contest, so I fit right in and just walk around all night and take pictures with people, etc.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Been there, done that, you have to get the right paint so your body can breathe for one, 2nd it is dry on your body and only comes off with extreme friction, so doesn't just rub off on anything and everything you touch, and finally, to be safe you drive or get driven in a jogging suit and then take it off when you arrive at your destination, then put it back on when you are leaving, then when you get home, you take an exfoliation towel and go at it for like 1+hrs to get all that **** off, LoL! That is always how I did it anyway! Now if you are going to a friend's party or something like that and plan on sitting around and lounging, no-go on the paint, I always go to a night-club with a huge Halloween contest, so I fit right in and just walk around all night and take pictures with people, etc.
Bow to the master of body paint lol! doesn't sound like a good time at all...unless of course you score some serious cash in a contest.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys are making me want to really dress up this year. Hmmm Maybe I can go as Xavier, I have the build for that... :)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
TIP THE HAT...TIME TO GET LEAN AND GREEN...

Here we go again! This is the BOMB before the STORM! I will be running one bottle of SNS Reduce XT backed by SNS Creatine E2 CEE and SNS Beta-Alanine. Following this LOG I will go in to my next PH cycle ready for battle. This will be a 30 day blitz to the best physique possible before really tearing it up with the PH cycle. This is not a sponsored thread. I happened to win a bottle of Reduce XT in the SNS lottery, and already had the other two on hand so...why not! I will LOG nutrition, supplement timing, training, and weekly progress pictures so please stick around and throw me your critiques!

Supplementation is as follows:

SNS Reduce XT-1 capsule 3 x a day (post-wake/pre-workout/pre-bed)
SNS Creatine E2-3 capsules x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout)
SNA Beta-Alanine-3 capsules x 2 a day (post-wake/ pre-workout)

AI Sports Nutrition RecoverPro-1 scoop x 2 a day (pre-workout/post-workout)

Sport Pharma Multi-V-1 tablet x 2 a day (post-wake/post-workout)

Dymatize Elite Whey Protein-As Needed for optimum Macro-Nutrient Ratios

Nutrition:

I will be folowing the Lean Gains Protocol. My calories will fall between 1500-1800 on “burn days” and 2200-2500 on “lift days” I will be aiming for 50% protein/25% carbs/25% fat on “burn days” and 50% protein/30% carbs/20% fat on “lift days” I am very carb sensitive, and as a result will appear puffy from excessive consumption.

Current Stats:

I am currently around 10.5 % body fat according to the Accu-Measure 3000 caliper. My weight is currently 208.4. My aim is a continued recomp protocol, shredding as much body fat as possible while keeping lean mass. This is in preparation for my next PH cycle.

Training:

I will using two different training protocols during this LOG. The first is “MrKleen’s Iron Warrior/Kleen Machine” Protocol which involves form failure and strip set failure MWF with card TUE THUR. The second is the “Hyperfitness” Protocol which involves complex full-body movments with little to no rest or active resting periods M-F. I am currently in week 2 of this Protocol and starting Monday 9/2/11 I will move the “Kleen Machine” Protocol. Each Protocol will revolve around a two week schedule.

View attachment 43376

REDUCE XT

Reduce XT is an advanced cortisol control agent that can be integrated into fat loss, lean muscle building, and/or post cycle therapy (PCT) regimens.

Summary of Typical Results with Reduce XT:
- Increased Fat Loss*
- Increased Lean Muscle & Strength gains*
- Lean Muscle Retention while dieting*
- Lean Muscle Retention during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*

Cortisol & Its Effects on Body-Composition – Further Elaboration:
Cortisol is produced by the adrenal glands, and is considered to be a stress hormone. When the body is under stress (either physical or psychological), it produces excess cortisol to try to help combat the stress. The body’s way of helping to combat the stressors is by liberating energy stores. Cortisol assists in that process by breaking down muscle protein into amino acids and stored fat into fatty acids as fuel sources for the body. This process is detrimental to overall body composition because it translates into increased fat storage and decreased lean muscle tissue.

Cortisol’s Detrimental Effect on Lean Muscle:
Cortisol breaks down muscle protein into amino acids for use as a fuel source – in laymen’s terms this means that cortisol breaks down your muscle tissue. By helping suppress cortisol levels, it is likely that one can keep more of their hard earned gains.

Cortisol’s Effect on Fat Storage:
Cortisol assists in breaking down stored body-fat into fatty acids so that the body can have an immediate energy source to help combat the stressors. This at first sounds like a good thing, but the long term effect of this action is these fatty acids being stored as the most easily accessible type of body-fat for the same future use, visceral fat. Visceral fat is the type of fat that is located around the internal organs; it is also the type of fat most closely associated with a variety of health conditions including heart disease. Also, by altering fat distribution from subcutaneous fat to more cortisol sensitive areas, physical appearance can be detrimentally affected. For example, cortisol sensitive areas include the abdominal ‘pot belly’ appearance, excess facial fat storage, etc.

It is important to note that while cortisol has negative effects on overall body-composition, it is not entirely negative as it does have useful applications in the body. That is why it is important to look at cortisol in terms of controlling it, rather than eliminating it.

When Can Reduce XT be used?
Cutting/Fat Loss Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during periods of cutting and fat loss cycles for the purpose of helping promote fat loss, as well as for helping retain and build lean muscle.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):
Reduce XT can be stacked with Liver Assist XT and Inhibit-E for a more complete, comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy regimen. Due to Reduce XT being anti-catabolic, it is very important during this time period for helping maintain gains from your cycle, as well as helping to continue to build lean muscle.

Lean Bulking & Recomposition Cycles:
The same reasons that make Reduce XT desirable during cutting and fat loss cycles make it very appealing during lean bulking and recomposition cycles as well.

Bulking Cycles:
Reduce XT can be used during bulking cycles to help maximize lean muscle and strength gains.

Stacking & Synergy:
Reduce XT is a very versatile product and can be stacked with a variety of other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased synergistic results. For fat loss and recomposition cycles, Reduce XT can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-500 Xtreme or RK-125, and/or SYN-30. For lean bulking, recomposition, and bulking cycles, Reduce XT Can be stacked with Magnesium Creatine Chelate caps, Beta Alanine caps, Inhibit-E, RK-500 Xtreme, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products. Also, as part of a comprehensive Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) regimen, Reduce XT can be stacked with Inhibit-E and Liver Assist XT.

Something to think about:
Building lean muscle and losing fat are achieved through hard work in both diet and exercise, but your body’s response mechanism for putting it through this hard work is not what many people realize it to be. The body inadvertently works against you and sabotages you from being able to obtain the maximum benefit from all of your hard work. You work hard through diet and exercise to build lean muscle, but your body releases a hormone to break it down in response to your hard work. You eat right and/or train properly while trying to lose fat, but your body releases a hormone that can cause you to store fat in response to your hard work. It is almost like running in place in terms of reaching your body composition goals; you try really hard, but you just don’t get anywhere.

This is where Reduce XT comes into play. By helping control cortisol levels, Reduce XT may help allow individuals to maximize their results from their diet and exercise routines.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
Reduce XT Proprietary Blend – 50 mg.
7-alpha-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

DAMN IT, LOOKS AND SOUNDS CRAZY, YOU GO BOY!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
8/31/2011

Wake 0630hrs:
1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

I was a bit tired this a.m. I really miss the energy and appetite suppressant of my Pro-Xanthine. I made it till lunch and felt fine, but I definitely had food on the mind.

Meal 1 1300hrs:
578 calories
-9 oz chicken breast
-3/4 cup brown rice
-1/4 cup diced tomatoes with habenero
-1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)

Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine
I took a scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up to get a little pick me up (I was pretty beat)

Training 1630hrs:
1 set of the first exercise immediately followed by a set of the second with a short (few breaths) break before repeating each drill twice more. After 3 sets of each drill rest for 2-3 minutes before moving to the next.

1A. Cable Lat Pull-Down on Bosu, 15x 40lbs each side
1B. Chest-to-Floor Medicine Ball Split Squat (left and right side = 1 rep), to One-Hand Medicine Ball Push-up (left and right push-up = 1 rep), 8 reps 10lb medicine ball
(this set was hell as I was not particularly warmed-up and my quads were already on fire from yesterday)

2A. DB Squat, to 45-Degree Biceps Curl, to Palms-in-Press, 10 reps 20lbs (experienced some shoulder discomfort during the last set)
2B. Cable Stability Ball Fly, 15 reps 20lbs

3A. DB Triceps Push-up, 2 reps, to DB Squat, to Overhead Press, 10 reps 25lb (the DB sits on its head, push-ups are done, then the DB is picked up using a clean motion from the arms straight push-up position landing in a deep squat which transitions to a goblet squat and press)
3B.Scarecrow with DB and Squat, 20 reps

4A. Pop-up to Full Jumping Jack, 12 reps
4B. Squat Diagonal DB Press, 12 reps each arm

(Each done on aerobic step with 12 risers repeat until 4 minutes expires)
1. DB Squat Jump on Step, 10 reps 10lbs
2. 90-Degree Squat Jump Turns, 20 reps

(Repeat until 4 minutes expires)
1. Frog Jump, 6 reps
2. Full Jumping Jack, 6 reps
3. Jump Rope, 80 reps

Post-Workout Supplementation 1750hrs:
3-CEE/1-Multi-V/1Scoop-RecoverPro

Meal 2 1800hrs:
1,314 calories
-1 1/2 cup home made chicken salad (with grapes, walnuts, mustard, relish, minimal mayo) ?-1 3/4 cup home made chili (with kidney beans, black beans, 10% fat ground beef, tomato sauce)
-4oz sirloin tip steak
-1/2 cup brown rice
-6 eggs (only 2 yolk)
-1 scoop whey protein
-1 navel orange

Meal 3 2045hrs:
385 calories
-2 scoops whey protein
-5 1/2oz chicken breast

Calories: 2,277
Fat: 67.4g (37%)
Carb: 135.7g (23%)
Protein: 290.4g (50%)

1-Reduce XT before bed

Feeling good, but sore especially in the quads and traps. Looking forward to switching up the lifting protocol on Monday. The Cortisol reducer couldn't have come at a better time considering my dealing with students all day. I will definitely be more stressed now as opposed to me sitting around carefree during summer break.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
You guys are making me want to really dress up this year. Hmmm Maybe I can go as Xavier, I have the build for that... :)
LMFAO You would be one turbo jacked Professor X!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah seems all the Bald guys have been either over done or require body paint... No body paint for me, and not wigs... To darn scratchy on my bald head.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome workout man that must really burn the calories, how long do your workouts usually last?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Awesome workout man that must really burn the calories, how long do your workouts usually last?
I think they're are around 1hr 45min. Some of the more advanced ones go well past 2hrs.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I think they're are around 1hr 45min. Some of the more advanced ones go well past 2hrs.
Yeah those will definitely help you burn off the fat, great work man keep it up!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks KQ, Im on it!!
Droollll that's all I can say after seeing your workout Green! That's something that would take me a week to do, but then again I'm not in the fast beat cardio yet. I do want to though. I'm thinking of once I lose another 20lbs then trying out the Insanity or P 90x. Anyway nice log and your def killing it.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Droollll that's all I can say after seeing your workout Green! That's something that would take me a week to do, but then again I'm not in the fast beat cardio yet. I do want to though. I'm thinking of once I lose another 20lbs then trying out the Insanity or P 90x. Anyway nice log and your def killing it.
Thanks bro, it's definitely a daily challenge to knock these lifts out, but the reward is so worth the hard work!