Green's "BOMB before the STORM" There's a War on the Horizon

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Updates tonight.
    Waiting for updates ;D
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for the info Green, cool you know how to do tats as well just about everything else. My sister lives up in Scarboro or however it is spelled a couplehours out from there. She tried to get me to move up to the Raleigh Durham Research circle a while back when i got laid off but I found a job quickly here.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Thanks bro, good luck with your PCT. I would stick to more of a recomp style of nutrition for your PCT then go back to leaning thus keeping all those hard earned gains. As for the hyperfitness, P90X may be a good starting point if you're not used to that style of workout as hyperfitness is like P90X on crack and roids (yeah...all at once lol).

Thanks for the great the advice. I will definitely start with the P90X, due to the fact that I have not done that style of workout since the military. Looking forward to the updates.
    "THE DARK SIDE"
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks for the info Green, cool you know how to do tats as well just about everything else. My sister lives up in Scarboro or however it is spelled a couplehours out from there. She tried to get me to move up to the Raleigh Durham Research circle a while back when i got laid off but I found a job quickly here.
    Any time bro! I know exactly where you're talking about, Im pretty sure you spelled it correctly. Glad you found a job so quick in this crap hole economy...would have been sweet to have you in Durham though.

Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Thanks for the great the advice. I will definitely start with the P90X, due to the fact that I have not done that style of workout since the military. Looking forward to the updates.
    Glad to help Meister, you'll be a machine after P90 and Hyperfitness.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

09/05/2011

Wake 1000hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-Beat-Alanine/1-Multi-V

I could have slept all day. I think the only reason I finally woke up is because I had to pee so bad, and my back was killing me.

Meal 1 1330hrs:
    734 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 cup home made chili
    -1oz tortilla chips
    -3 tbsp salsa

Supplementation 1600hrs:
    1-Reduce XT/3-CEE/3-Beta-Alanine

Training:

Due to my gym being closed I decide to stay home, clean the house, and start packing for my future move.

Meal 2 1630hrs:
    715 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -1 piece aLyne’s cheesecake (with whey protein powder baked in)

Supplementation 1730hrs:
    3-CEE

Meal 3 2035hrs:
    337 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -1 scoop whey protein

Calories: 1,786
    Fat: 54.4g (27%)
    Carb: 74.7g (17%)
    Protein: 254.7g (56%)

1-Reduce XT before bed

I was out of town this weekend which made things rocky. I wasnt too thrilled with my nutrition, but manged to stick fairly close to my usuall nutrient timing. Again this is another instance of life happening, so I just had to make the best of a situation. We were invited to go and tailgate/watch the Clemson home opener on Saturday with LittleGreen’s family. We all know the quality of tailgate food and beverage, Ill leave it at that, I did have a couple beers, but I was definitely well reserved in the alcohol consumption department.

My supplementation remained the same throughout the weekend. Even with the irregularities in nutrition, I’d say I havent noticed any decline in my physique (which I usually can in situation such as this). I’m looking very vascular especially in my arms and starting to see some increased veinage in my quads extending to the knee caps (nothing extreme, but theyre there).

Im looking forward to getting back into my normal training and nutrition protocols. Its looking like Ill have begin the Iron Warrior Protocol on Wednesday to due obligation with my job tomorrow (both meetings and sports duties in one day...sucks).
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

09/05/2011

Wake 1000hrs:

I could have slept all day. I think the only reason I finally woke up is because I had to pee so bad, and my back was killing me.

Meal 1 1330hrs:
    734 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 cup home made chili
    -1oz tortilla chips
    -3 tbsp salsa

Supplementation 1600hrs:

Training:

Due to my gym being closed I decide to stay home, clean the house, and start packing for my future move.

Meal 2 1630hrs:
    715 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 scoop whey protein

Supplementation 1730hrs:
    3-CEE

Meal 3 2035hrs:
    337 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -1 scoop whey protein

1-Reduce XT before bed

I was out of town this weekend which made things rocky. I wasnt too thrilled with my nutrition, but manged to stick fairly close to my usuall nutrient timing. Again this is another instance of life happening, so I just had to make the best of a situation. We were invited to go and tailgate/watch the Clemson home opener on Saturday with LittleGreen’s family. We all know the quality of tailgate food and beverage, Ill leave it at that, I did have a couple beers, but I was definitely well reserved in the alcohol consumption department.

My supplementation remained the same throughout the weekend. Even with the irregularities in nutrition, I’d say I havent noticed any decline in my physique (which I usually can in situation such as this). I’m looking very vascular especially in my arms and starting to see some increased veinage in my quads extending to the knee caps (nothing extreme, but theyre there).

Im looking forward to getting back into my normal training and nutrition protocols. Its looking like Ill have begin the Iron Warrior Protocol on Wednesday to due obligation with my job tomorrow (both meetings and sports duties in one day...sucks).
    Good job on getting back on track with the diet! It can be hard after a short unplanned "break" to get back on track! And if you wait too long those wheels fall off the wagon pretty fast hehehe.

man those meals sounds good. Iron warrior eh? I enjoy reading your workouts. Freakin insane!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.47%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProPosting Pro

I hate having to pee it gets in the way all the time. Sorry your gym was closed bud, I thought mine might be today but we have 24hr access!! I had to hit up back. Nothing special but def feeling the beastdrol. Keep killing it green I wan't to see you competing soon.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

09/05/2011

Wake 1000hrs:

Meal 1 1330hrs:
    734 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 cup home made chili
    -1oz tortilla chips
    -3 tbsp salsa

Supplementation 1600hrs:

Training:

Meal 2 1630hrs:
    715 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 scoop whey protein

Supplementation 1730hrs:
    3-CEE

Meal 3 2035hrs:
    337 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -1 scoop whey protein

1-Reduce XT before bed

Way To Be!!!

I know how difficult it is to get back on track after a short break. I just returned from a 7 day cruise (ate like a horse and worked out once (horrible). Today I tried to get back into the groove of eating right and realized that we needed to do some shopping. I did not go to the gym, but I did mow the yard (my gym was closed today also). I'm hoping that I too will be able to get back on the horse tomorrow. Keep up the great work!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

Nice log, good information. I've tried all those supps you listed so I think you'll definitely enjoy this! I did leangains for a few months and liked it but I like working out fed!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Nice log, good information. I've tried all those supps you listed so I think you'll definitely enjoy this! I did leangains for a few months and liked it but I like working out fed!
    Thanks KJF, so far so good. I seem to be leaning out consistently, and hope to keep it that way.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

09/05/2011

Wake 1000hrs:

Meal 1 1330hrs:
    734 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 cup home made chili
    -1oz tortilla chips
    -3 tbsp salsa

Supplementation 1600hrs:

Training:

Meal 2 1630hrs:
    715 calories
    -6oz chicken breast
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 portabella mushroom
    -2 scoop whey protein

Supplementation 1730hrs:
    3-CEE

Meal 3 2035hrs:
    337 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -1 scoop whey protein

1-Reduce XT before bed

Veinage in quads is definitely a good sign man, i swear vascularity is awesome. It's like it "Hulkifies" your physique and adds that "kickass" look to it. Keep up that dedication man with all your doing + training this is really inspiring and shows how focused you are! Great work!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Veinage in quads is definitely a good sign man, i swear vascularity is awesome. It's like it "Hulkifies" your physique and adds that "kickass" look to it. Keep up that dedication man with all your doing + training this is really inspiring and shows how focused you are! Great work!

Veins are awesome! TG is The Hulk.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

09/06/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Felt good this morning a little groggy, but good. Made it through the day fairly well without being hungry and with no after fast break hunger. Sports duty was cancelled today due to weather so I got to start Kleen's Iron Warrior Protocol today.

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    511 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 piece Layne's cheesecake (with whey powder baked in)
    -1 portabella mushroom

Pre-Workout supplementation 1600hrs:
    1 scoop of Peach Tea Lit-Up

Training 1630hrs:

WW1: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

Ex. Warm-up Set, Work Set, Work Set > SSUF > SSUF

Flat Barbell Bench Press,195x8, 245x6 , 245x6 > 205x5 > 135x9
    I got an awesome chest pump form this. I really had to push at the end for the 9 reps at 135. This was the first time I have used this protocol so Im still working out the bugs with weights and remembering/writing down SSUF reps...Ill get it.

Bent Over Barbell Row, 100x8, 195x8, 195x8 > 175x10 > 155x10
    Great pump in the arms and lats here the working sets felt nice and challenging, and the SSUF sets demanded some extra will to muscle out the last reps.

Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should be back a little at end of movement and hands wider than shoulders to keep tension), 25x8, 50x8, 50x8 > 40x5 > 30x4
    This is actually a new movement for me. I think thr 50lb working sets were a bit much, so I will go a bit lower next week.

DB Drag Curls, 25x8, 40x8, 40x8 > 35x8 > 25x8
    These are new for me as well, but awesome! I wishing I would have done these earlier. The movement and isolation in this exercise is next to nothing Ive done in the past.

Leg Press, 360x8, 630x8, 630x8 > 540x10 > 450x10 > 360x10
    I added an extra SSUF set here, beacuse it felt so damn good. I could barely pull myself out of the leg press...too good, never recieved a pump like this off this machine!

DB Step up with Knee Lift (each side = 1rep), 20x8, 35x8, 35x8 > 30x8 > 25x8
    Really had to turn up the intensity here. I basically battled through to the end with these, I was pretty much exhausted by the time I got here, and dug deep to finish strong.

I changed some of the exercises to meet my needs. Kleen’s original plan is outstanding, and I would have followed it verbatim if my gym had been properly equipped. Again Im new at this so I need some tweaking to find the perfect weight ranges and percentages, but this is going to be one hell of a protocol.

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    1,147 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -1.5 cups leaf salad
    -1 turkey wrap
    -2tbsp ranch dressing (I just had to!)

Post-Workout Supplementation
    3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    426 calories
    -1 navel orange
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein

Calories: 2,084
    Fat: 73.9g (31%)
    Carb: 90.6g (17%)
    Protein: 273g (52%)

1-Reduce XT before bed

Feeling Awesome! Lifting heavy today after two weeks of hyperfitness really was a nice change of pace. It seems that I really didn't lose any strength while using the full body protocol. Im looking forward to Kleen's Protocol and really hammering those heavy lifts and strip sets...as of right now The Iron Warrior is THE BOMB!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

09/06/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Felt good this morning a little groggy, but good. Made it through the day fairly well without being hungry and with no after fast break hunger. Sports duty was cancelled today due to weather so I got to start Kleen's Iron Warrior Protocol today.

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    511 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 portabella mushroom

Training 1630hrs:

WW1: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

I got an awesome chest pump form this. I really had to push at the end for the 9 reps at 135. This was the first time I have used this protocol so Im still working out the bugs with weights and remembering/writing down SSUF reps...Ill get it.

Great pump in the arms and lats here the working sets felt nice and challenging, and the SSUF sets demanded some extra will to muscle out the last reps.

Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should be back a little at end of movement and hands wider than shoulders to keep tension), 25x8, 50x8, 50x8 > 40x5 > 30x4
    This is actually a new movement for me. I think thr 50lb working sets were a bit much, so I will go a bit lower next week.

These are new for me as well, but awesome! I wishing I would have done these earlier. The movement and isolation in this exercise is next to nothing Ive done in the past.

I added an extra SSUF set here, beacuse it felt so damn good. I could barely pull myself out of the leg press...too good, never recieved a pump like this off this machine!

Really had to turn up the intensity here. I basically battled through to the end with these, I was pretty much exhausted by the time I got here, and dug deep to finish strong.

I changed some of the exercises to meet my needs. Kleen’s original plan is outstanding, and I would have followed it verbatim if my gym had been properly equipped. Again Im new at this so I need some tweaking to find the perfect weight ranges and percentages, but this is going to be one hell of a protocol.

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    1,147 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -1.5 cups leaf salad
    -1 turkey wrap

3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    426 calories
    -1 navel orange
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein

1-Reduce XT before bed

Feeling Awesome! Lifting heavy today after two weeks of hyperfitness really was a nice change of pace. It seems that I really didn't lose any strength while using the full body protocol. Im looking forward to Kleen's Protocol and really hammering those heavy lifts and strip sets...as of right now The Iron Warrior is THE BOMB!
    Sick workout green! Won't be long now before you hit your goals
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    09/06/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    511 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 portabella mushroom

Training 1630hrs:

I changed some of the exercises to meet my needs. Kleen's original plan is outstanding, and I would have followed it verbatim if my gym had been properly equipped. Again Im new at this so I need some tweaking to find the perfect weight ranges and percentages, but this is going to be one hell of a protocol.

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    1,147 calories
    -4 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -1.5 cups leaf salad
    -1 turkey wrap

3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    426 calories
    -1 navel orange
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein

1-Reduce XT before bed

Mean workout. Yea kleens program is mean. I love it. Would do it if I could do drop sets at home.. Kinda hard with adjustable DBS and not much room to move around to even adjust the weight on the bar lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.47%

God I have to start doing bent over rows!!! Green another killer workout brother. Your freaking insane bra.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Is your calories @2000 a build day?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

Drag curls are one of my favorite bicep moves. Really does a great job of isolating the bicep and taking the anterior delt out of the movement.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Drag curls are one of my favorite bicep moves. Really does a great job of isolating the bicep and taking the anterior delt out of the movement.
    I've been thinking about trying those, Next workout i say yes!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

Drag curls have been added to my workout tomorrow!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Killer Workouts Green, you are one strong Mo-Fo, keep it up Brotha!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.47%

I'm doing biceps tomorrow and got to remember to do these drag curls!! Are they used with straight or ez bar?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Mean workout. Yea kleens program is mean. I love it. Would do it if I could do drop sets at home.. Kinda hard with adjustable DBS and not much room to move around to even adjust the weight on the bar lol.
    Thanks bro, I totally understand where you're coming from. Even with a full gym I have to change things up because they are not well equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    God I have to start doing bent over rows!!! Green another killer workout brother. Your freaking insane bra.
    Go get you some! Im a big fan of the Bent Over Row, awesome lat action.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Is your calories @2000 a build day?
    Yeah I try to get between 2200-2500 on builds, but Im ok with a little less as Im trying to strip down.

Its probably my new favorite lift. The movement feels unbelievable, and triggers so much more than just the bicep.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I've been thinking about trying those, Next workout i say yes!
    I think you should Tiny...you would likey.

Drag curls have been added to my workout tomorrow!
    Hell yeah bro, thats what Im talking about!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Killer Workouts Green, you are one strong Mo-Fo, keep it up Brotha!!!
    Thanks for checking in Doc, getting stronger by the week! You're looking awesome yourself there, excellent progress!!

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I'm doing biceps tomorrow and got to remember to do these drag curls!! Are they used with straight or ez bar?
    I did them with DBs, and kept my elbows way back, but I think they are commonly done with a straight bar. IMO either way you decide shold render excellent results.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

09/07/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    511 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 portabella mushroom

Training 1630hrs:

WW2: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

Chin Ups, BWx8, 50x8, 50x8 > 40x6 >30x5
    Felt strong on the chins, 50x8s are no joke. I really focused on a good negative, close to GVT style timing.

Decline Bench, 135x8, 245x8, 245x8 > 205x6 >135x4
    This is an exercise I don’t normally do. I really had a nice pump when finished although it took a little time to get balanced. Overall a good addition to the protocol.

Wide Grip Upright Rows, 135x8, 195x8, 195x8 > 175x10 >155x11
    I always have good power here, and I pushed to really crank out some high rep failures. I use more of a clean movement with these so its more of an explosive row, but still effective.

T-Cups, The only reference I could find to this exercise was more of a stretch. I did 4 sets of 8 on each side holding no weight. The stretch felt really good, even more so because of the awesome pump I had acquired as a result of the previous lifts. If there is a heavy lift called a T-Cup, please inform me!

Squats, 135x8, 315x8, 315x8 > 295x9 > 275x10
    What can I say? Always essential, these were not fun at all especially in the SSUF. Again I focused on more of a GVT style timing.

Stiff Leg Deads, 135x8, 225x8, 225x8 > 205x9 > 195x15
    I had some serious enegy at the end here and cranked out the reps. I was thinking I had 20 lbs less on the bar so it seems my mind took over and said 15 reps was a good place to stop on the last SSUF.

Awesome pumps today once again. I did skip a rest day so I could get on schedule with the way the protocol was written. Tommorow will be a rest (active recovery day). I am experiencing some soreness...which I really enjoy and loving the challenge of the SSUF!

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    951 calories
    -6 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -4tbsp salsa
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -4oz chicken breast
    -4tbsp hummus
    -2 portabella mushroom
    -1 navel orange

3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    410 calories
    -2 tbsp hummus
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein

Calories: 1,873
    Fat: 53.7g (25%)
    Carb: 70g (15%)
    Protein: 290.2g (60%)

1-Reduce XT before bed

With the Iron Warrior protocol there is a relationship between mind and muscle. The mind tells you that as you strip off the sets to what seems like lower weight the lift should become easier. The body says that as the weight gets ligther the lift should become easier. As a result IMO the body and mind push harder to attain reps that one would normaly be able to attain at those lower weights even though the body may be incapable of handeling such a demand...This to me as a result should render serious growth...we shall see.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Nice observation on the training. Looks intense!!
    Thanks for the info on the build day nutrition!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Awesome! Strip setting/drop sets are my favorite now, you get an insane pump. I can't wait to train tomorrow now thanks green haha
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice work Green! Way to kill the workout. For those of you wanting to incorporate the DB Drag curls they are a bit different that BB drag curls you pull your elbows far back and try to move the db in an almost perfect verticle line with the centerline of your body, pulling the elbows back that far completely disengages the anterior delts giving the biceps the laser focus intensity they crave. Give it a shot and your biceps will love / hate you.

T-Cups are basically doing a front raise bringing the weight down in front of you but not all the way down just the slightest bit in front of you and off of your hips to keep the tension on the shoulders then do a lateral raise, come down again but not quite all the way to the hips and change direction back to the front so the entire set the tension NEVER comes of the shoulders. One rep is up to the front down, then up to the side and down.

Your shoulders will burn like crazy and you will experience a pump like you probably have never experienced in your shoulders before. Use strength to move the weights not momentum, and be tough it will burn but the bowling balls connecting your arms to you traps will be worth it at the end of the set.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%

Nice work Green! Way to kill the workout. For those of you wanting to incorporate the DB Drag curls they are a bit different that BB drag curls you pull your elbows far back and try to move the db in an almost perfect verticle line with the centerline of your body, pulling the elbows back that far completely disengages the anterior delts giving the biceps the laser focus intensity they crave. Give it a shot and your biceps will love / hate you.

T-Cups are basically doing a front raise bringing the weight down in front of you but not all the way down just the slightest bit in front of you and off of your hips to keep the tension on the shoulders then do a lateral raise, come down again but not quite all the way to the hips and change direction back to the front so the entire set the tension NEVER comes of the shoulders. One rep is up to the front down, then up to the side and down.

Your shoulders will burn like crazy and you will experience a pump like you probably have never experienced in your shoulders before. Use strength to move the weights not momentum, and be tough it will burn but the bowling balls connecting your arms to you traps will be worth it at the end of the set.
    I can't wait to try those tomorrow, Thanks for that description seems like it would work really really well. I need some new bi exercises!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Same here. I used to do biceps armdrags but switched them out.
    Gonna try those t cups tomorrow on shoulder's day.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

Thank you for the clarification. I searched for a good bit to find this guy with no luck. I didnt want to be a pain in your a$$ and start lighting you with questions, so again thanks Kleen...awesome protocol!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

Thank you for the clarification. I searched for a good bit to find this guy with no luck. I didnt want to be a pain in your a$$ and start lighting you with questions, so again thanks Kleen...awesome protocol!
    No problem, I could have sworn I put that in the document but I have a few versions I typed up and probably just didn't put it in there.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

09/07/2011

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    511 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 portabella mushroom

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    951 calories
    -6 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -4tbsp salsa
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -4oz chicken breast
    -4tbsp hummus
    -2 portabella mushroom
    -1 navel orange

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    410 calories
    -2 tbsp hummus
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein

I'm digging the diet Bro, I mean honestly that is probably looking very close to what I will be doing once I hit my mark and I'm looking to maintain, I just might up it a tad more, but then again, I am not sure what day it is for you, as in... burn day, maintenance day, bulk day, don't you vary the diet/calories day by day just a little? I mean that is what I think I have learned from creeping around and reading what everyone is posting about lean gains and stuff!
    www.finaflex.com
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%

09/07/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    511 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 portabella mushroom

Training 1630hrs:

WW2: 2 Work Sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second Set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

Felt strong on the chins, 50x8s are no joke. I really focused on a good negative, close to GVT style timing.

This is an exercise I don’t normally do. I really had a nice pump when finished although it took a little time to get balanced. Overall a good addition to the protocol.

I always have good power here, and I pushed to really crank out some high rep failures. I use more of a clean movement with these so its more of an explosive row, but still effective.

T-Cups, The only reference I could find to this exercise was more of a stretch. I did 4 sets of 8 on each side holding no weight. The stretch felt really good, even more so because of the awesome pump I had acquired as a result of the previous lifts. If there is a heavy lift called a T-Cup, please inform me!

What can I say? Always essential, these were not fun at all especially in the SSUF. Again I focused on more of a GVT style timing.

I had some serious enegy at the end here and cranked out the reps. I was thinking I had 20 lbs less on the bar so it seems my mind took over and said 15 reps was a good place to stop on the last SSUF.

Awesome pumps today once again. I did skip a rest day so I could get on schedule with the way the protocol was written. Tommorow will be a rest (active recovery day). I am experiencing some soreness...which I really enjoy and loving the challenge of the SSUF!

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    951 calories
    -6 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -4tbsp salsa
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -4oz chicken breast
    -4tbsp hummus
    -2 portabella mushroom
    -1 navel orange

3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    410 calories
    -2 tbsp hummus
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein

1-Reduce XT before bed

With the Iron Warrior protocol there is a relationship between mind and muscle. The mind tells you that as you strip off the sets to what seems like lower weight the lift should become easier. The body says that as the weight gets ligther the lift should become easier. As a result IMO the body and mind push harder to attain reps that one would normaly be able to attain at those lower weights even though the body may be incapable of handeling such a demand...This to me as a result should render serious growth...we shall see.

You are nothing short of amazing!! Very proud of you!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I'm digging the diet Bro, I mean honestly that is probably looking very close to what I will be doing once I hit my mark and I'm looking to maintain, I just might up it a tad more, but then again, I am not sure what day it is for you, as in... burn day, maintenance day, bulk day, don't you vary the diet/calories day by day just a little? I mean that is what I think I have learned from creeping around and reading what everyone is posting about lean gains and stuff!
    Thank you sir, yeah that was a burn/build day since I didn't take a rest between workouts. I'd like to get my build up around 2500, and I may thrown in a weekly refeed to around 3500 cals or so to give me a kick since I'm so restricted. So far the protocol I'm using is working well and giving results...so all is well.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Thank you sir, yeah that was a burn/build day since I didn't take a rest between workouts. I'd like to get my build up around 2500, and I may thrown in a weekly refeed to around 3500 cals or so to give me a kick since I'm so restricted. So far the protocol I'm using is working well and giving results...so all is well.
    Awesome Bro, definitely looking forward to my go at it!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.47%

Nice Green, very intense as usual and I love them upright rows!! Your strength looks like it's going up as well.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.19%

09/07/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    511 calories
    -10oz chicken breast
    -4tbs hummus
    -1 portabella mushroom

Training 1630hrs:

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    951 calories
    -6 eggs (only 2 yolk)
    -4tbsp salsa
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -4oz chicken breast
    -4tbsp hummus
    -2 portabella mushroom
    -1 navel orange

3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    410 calories
    -2 tbsp hummus
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -2 scoop whey protein

1-Reduce XT before bed

I am so glad that I am not the only one that LOVES humus! Is it not delish. I remember when I saw it for the first time while in the desert and thought it was bullshiza, but after I ate it...it was on!!!! Love it!
    "THE DARK SIDE"
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

I am so glad that I am not the only one that LOVES humus! Is it not delish. I remember when I saw it for the first time while in the desert and thought it was bullshiza, but after I ate it...it was on!!!! Love it!
    Man I kill some hummus!! I use it as a sauce! Its awesome mixed in with brown rice, used as a dip for chicken and steak, mixed with tuna (instead of may...sooo good), even mixed in with eggs (scrambled, after being cooked). I even started microwaving it and mixing it with hot sauce...I know sounds gross, but it actually thins out and is awesome to dip meats in. VERSATILE!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

09/08/2011

Wake 0630hrs:

Meal 1 1300hrs:
    529 calories
    -8oz sirloin tip steak
    -5tbs hummus
    -1.5 portabella mushroom

Training 1630hrs:

Active Recovery Day

Push-up with Resistance Band, 5x20 with 20lb band
    Band was stretched across the back with a handle in each and. There was really good resistance here. The last set proved to be a challenge.

(no rest between sets)
    Decline Bench Crunch to Medicine Ball Toss and Catch, 1x20 10lb medicine ball
    Seated Balance Ball Side Bend, 1x10 each side 35lb DB
    Reverse Crunch, 3x20

Hanging Leg Raise With Five Second Hold (legs parallel to floor), 3x5

Incline Reverse Crunch, 3x20
    Awesome Ab workout here, cant wait to feel them tomorrow.

Jump Rope, 5 minutes (1 minute followed by 30 second rest, about 160 rotations per minute)

Elliptical, 15 minutes (medium resistance)

Tread Mill, 30 seconds @ 8mph to 15 push-ups (5 sets) followed by 30 seconds @ 9mph to 2 incline push-ups to bench length hop over (once each side of bench) (4 sets)
    I was smoked after this and dripping sweat, but damn it was good.

3-CEE
    1 scoop RecoverPro

Meal 2 1800hrs:
    915 calories
    -9 eggs (3 yolk)
    -4tbsp salsa
    -2 scoop whey protein
    -4oz sirloin tip steak
    -1 cup home made beef vegetable soup

Meal 3 2045hrs:
    506 calories
    -4 cups romaine salad
    -8oz chicken breast
    -1.5 slice mozzarella
    -2tbsp olive oil and vinegar dressing

Calories: 1,950
    Fat: 72.6g (34%)
    Carb: 56.8g (12%)
    Protein: 263.5g (54%)

1-Reduce XT before bed

Feeling great, but ready for bed. Had a great workout today shedding some serious sweat. Nutriton is still where I need it to be, but I may try to get a few more carbs (not for energy purposes) and lower the fat a bit. Im also thinking of throwing in a once a week re-feed day since I am so restricted. This may or may not work for me, but its worth a try just to really make sure the metabolism is cranking at optimum levels.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green bulge expired "11/08"
    By DCbuilder in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 09:48 AM
  2. Replies: 889
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 07:16 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 08:23 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 144