BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPS exceeded any form of personal generosity I have had personally on this forum.

When I asked for some samples of Combustion they sent me a whole bottle, despite international shipping. I even requested that samples would be adequate due to cost, they went ahead and did it anyway along with a bottle of Endosurge which I did not ask for. They did not ask that I review or log the product but said they were happy to get their name out there.

So, I have been on Endosurge at 6 capsules per day.

Weight 84kg
Bodyfat 8%~

I do not take any form of AAS or PHs so this was not used as part of a PCT.

I did not take any form of starting statistics when running this for two reasons.
1) I would be running AnaBeta alongside it and therefore could not make precise attributions to the product. AnaBeta did not effect my libido so any changes in this department I could comfortably attribute to Endosurge.
2) Personally, I have never seen significant physical changes while running a testosterone booster but enjoy taking them due to psychological effects.

I started this product and within the first few days noticed occasional morning erections which are rare for me, despite being in good health and only 24 years old. No significant libido changes.

Just over a week into the product I injured my hip flexor and had to take time off training (total 18 days). If I was expecting physical changes while on this I would have stopped and resumed once my training did the same. As I was enjoying the psychological benefits I decided to carry on running the product while injured and not training.

My libido increase probably wasn't as strong as it would have been if I wasn't injured. It is hard to want sexual activity when you are on crutches and can't walk. While there was an increase, I will reserve judgement on this for that reason.

While my libido increase was not as significant as it was on the first 2 weeks of Titanium/Erase, potentially due to injury so take that with a pinch of salt, the frequency of my morning erections is the highest it has been for as long as I can remember. It has got to the point where I sometimes don't realise it has happened because it has become second nature whereas usually it is rare so it is obvious to notice.

I experimented with the dosing because in another log a tester was reporting vivid sex dreams and in search of this I tried taking 6 capsules before bed. To start with I was getting vivid dreams but not desirable ones. After a week or so I started getting sex dreams and even stopped the supplement briefly because my girlfriend wasn't happy with the fact I had two dreams about other women in the space of a few days. This is not something I tend to get from herbal testosterone boosters usually.

To be honest, my own personal circumstances limited the effects of this log, which is uncharacteristic to me (as anyone who follows my logs will agree with). I have started training again since my injury but only have a few days left in the bottle so unfortunately I cannot comment on ergogenic effects from this supplement. From the effects which I received outside of training I think this is 'probably' my favourite herbal testosterone booster out of the following I have used.

- DTHC
- Blue Up
- Testo Libre
- Titanium (Erase doesn't effect my libido but these were stacked).
- Testofen at 600mg per day
- Original Activate Xtreme
- AX and Triazole stack.

Maybe it worked particularly well for my personal hormone panel. Either way I am very happy with what I have felt while using this.

Ben

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review, thanks! Some stiff competition in there and to hear you enjoyed it while injured, that says a lot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review bro, hope your injury heals.
x2

and why the hell did you tell your gf that you were dreaming of other girls, lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol true my wife does not know about them :D
Heck I tell my girl, she always seems to try harder after I mention it and she likes girls so... And I just don't care, its just a dream.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck I tell my girl, she always seems to try harder after I mention it and she likes girls so... And I just don't care, its just a dream.
Wow.

Back to the OP.

I'll be logging this too. Just finished up anabeta about two weeks ago. Loved it.

Hope endosurge and combustion do me well. I'm pumped to lean out before winter when I will probably do some kinda lean bulk.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly recommend getting two bottles of this if you can afford it.

Most other test boosters raise my libido for the first couple of weeks and then die down. This is the opposite where I didn't notice as much but it increased to noticeable proportions by week two and carried on at that level. I feel I have interrupted it by finishing the bottle when it was having it's greatest effects.

On a side note, the dreams on this are like something out of the film Inception, they are very weird.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was in a Jennifer Lopez music video and me and one of the actresses from One Tree Hill had to swim the length of a swimming pool towards a group of fans. The twist in the story was that in the music video me and her had to swim in each other's swimming atire so changed at the side of the pool right before I swam in females two piece bikini towards a group of people waving and screaming at us.

Then the night before last I had a dream that I was with me and my girlfriend, but there were two of her lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Most other test boosters raise my libido for the first couple of weeks and then die down. This is the opposite where I didn't notice as much but it increased to noticeable proportions by week two and carried on at that level. I feel I have interrupted it by finishing the bottle when it was having it's greatest effects.

On a side note, the dreams on this are like something out of the film Inception, they are very weird.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was in a Jennifer Lopez music video and me and one of the actresses from One Tree Hill had to swim the length of a swimming pool towards a group of fans. The twist in the story was that in the music video me and her had to swim in each other's swimming atire so changed at the side of the pool right before I swam in females two piece bikini towards a group of people waving and screaming at us.

Then the night before last I had a dream that I was with me and my girlfriend, but there were two of her lol.
Hmm. the extra bottle might be worth it just for those dreams hahah. Im actually thinking about it.... hahah.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have that feeling when you are disappointed for waking up because you wanted to know what happened next lol.

It is probably the only testosterone product I have used where I thought the second bottle would potentially provide better results than the first. In a lot of cases by the time I am finishing the first bottle I am already looking to get rid of it because the effects have subsided. I don't know if it would get better day 30 onwards as I haven't tried it, that is just my feeling at the moment.

I hope that helps. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have that feeling when you are disappointed for waking up because you wanted to know what happened next lol.

It is probably the only testosterone product I have used where I thought the second bottle would potentially provide better results than the first. In a lot of cases by the time I am finishing the first bottle I am already looking to get rid of it because the effects have subsided. I don't know if it would get better day 30 onwards as I haven't tried it, that is just my feeling at the moment.

I hope that helps. :)
Helps a lot :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i agree on both counts-2 bottles is where it's at, it is still giving great effects on my 2nd bottle, not diminishing much at all.

yup, those dreams are killer-really look forward to them!!!!