Adamantium, Anabolic Ignite Stack Review

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Adamantium, Anabolic Ignite Stack Review

Hi AM,

I was pretty excited when I first saw the formulation of Anabolic Ignite, wanted to try all that nitrate goods and the huge dose of l-citrulline and citrulline malate. In addition, I wanted to try some DDA and because of the L-carnitine tartarate in Adamantium formula, I felt that all that stuff would be great for my soccer matches and endurance, which has been really bad (physical endurance) since I had a couple injuries last year. Wanted to add too, that Iíve wanted to try some form of Carnitine for some time, for I'm suspicious that my ADD have got me to develop some damn chronic fatigue. Well, all I have to say is that I have never felt as awake as I am in the last couple week, my ADD seems a little more controllable and I feel the desire to do things again. My cardio has been great, intensity went way up too, and my endurance in the soccer field has been outstanding, compared to what it was a couple of months ago. Just need to get the game timing again when in the pitch, damn I did bad in the last couple games. At least I ran quite a lot, everyone was impressed.
    Great products, havenít tried nothing as effective before.

Feel free to comment and questioning.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Anabolic Ignite is the best PWO out in my opinion, for one look at how well it's dosed (does any other PWO come close?) and the amount of servings you get? I stack it with DAA (bulk) and LCLT (bulk). For convenience purposes the new Adamantium (form-x) is well formulated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adamantium Review
    By houstontexas in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 01:11 AM
  2. Adamantium Review
    By houstontexas in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 02:09 PM
  3. Adamantium-Erase-Titanium Stack Review
    By Darrellw in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 14