Getting contest lean without the contest with AgeForce, PES, Driven Sports.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so ive been cutting for about 9 weeks or so. The first 6 were just getting back into the mode of eating a diet, week 7 was a keto diet, but cheated over that weekend because of my wifes birthday, the last two weeks have been perfect on the keto and had a refeed meal tonight. Ill be going till im about 6% and hoping to maintain that for a while.

Been training for almost 9 years, weight is at 180lbs pre-breakfast, i started at 204. I train 5 days a week and do cardio 5 days a week for 25 minutes. This next week will be increased to 30 minutes. Low intensity, uphil at a 3.5 incline at 3.5 mph.

Dosing for the following:

PowerPatches will be dosed 1 patch every third day at night
Anabeta will be dosed at 6 caps per day
Triazole will be dosed at 4 caps per day
Muscle Recovery gel whenever i start to feel doms onset
Pre/Post workout patches ill put the patch on 2 hours prior to my workout

Other things i take are: MultiVit, MultiMineral, Vit D, Fish oil, Evenin Primrose oil and LCLT.

Ive used Triazole and Anabeta before with great luck, so adding in the power patches will boost it that much farther, along with the Muscle Recovery gel and the pre/post workout patches.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far with the power patches ive noted really vivid, life like dreams, some tingling when i put the patch on my foot, and more resting vascularity. Also sleep is more restful, im not a morning person, but this makes mornings much more manageable.

The Triazole is doing its job, keeping my dry and keeping my head in the game. Anabeta is providing me with the pumps and the strength.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck.
I like AnaBeta too. Never tried Triazole yet as I really like erase. Have you tried Erase?

Also, VERY interested in the Power Patch... Honestly the 50% off deal is great. If I could always get it for 50% off and I respond to it I'd be on it indefinitely lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, in to follow bud
Glad to have ya man!

Good luck.
I like AnaBeta too. Never tried Triazole yet as I really like erase. Have you tried Erase?

Also, VERY interested in the Power Patch... Honestly the 50% off deal is great. If I could always get it for 50% off and I respond to it I'd be on it indefinitely lol.
I have tried Erase and do enjoy it, but i really like Triazole for the libido enhancement. Plus its one of the few test boosters i get oily on, which lets me know its doing it job. But i ALWAYS have Erase in the cabinet.

Sorry for the lack of updates, i plan to update this almost daily, but with work and extra stuff going on, ive been busy.

Diets been perfect thus far, really feeling good. Not hungry at all, in a good mood pretty much all day, and i have my nose to the grindstone.

Weight this morning was 183. I had a carbup as stated, so just waiting for that water to finaly leave. I should be 180-181 in the am im assuming.

I put on a Power Patch last night on my right foot. Got some tingles and my leg felt "different", really hard to explain how it felt, but definitely not normal, but not bad either.

Didnt really dream, but i woke up early and was refreshed and ready to start the day, which for me is not normal. Especially at 4:30am! I left the patch on until about 10:30 am.

Recovery so far has been decent for the lack of carbs. Nothing crazy and nothing where im like wow, but decent thus far. Ill be interested to see how this fairs once i am a couple months in. Got in and did work on my back, feeling pretty sore right now with 25 minutes of cardio after.

Still noting a marked increase in vascularity at rest, body temp does seem a bit higher, but i attribute that to Anabeta mostly.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def in to follow here I've been curious about the patches

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i put a patch on last night. No real effects noticed and no dreams to speak of.

Still workin my butt off hitting all my meals and training like a beast. I ended this week at 183, which is pretty weird, but i continue to look leaner so i cant complain.

I have used the Muscle Recovery gel a couple times on leg day and it seems to definitely help with DOMS moreso then if i didnt use it.

The Pre/Post workout patch really hasnt done anyhting noticeable thus far.