Rhadam Solidifies gains with CEL/AI/SNS/LG and other great companies!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to thank CEL for sending me some products to help out my SD PCT. I'm running PCT Assist + SNS DAA as well as Tamox for my SERM. I've started a watered down version of this log at another site, but i wanted to get it going here on AM because i'll be free to talk about things more freely. I'd also like to thank AI sports for sending me some RecoverPro to help my recovery through PCT. They were kind enough to let me compare the recovery on cycle vs recovery during PCT when adding a BCAA product.

pctassist.jpg
1299437475_snsDAAcaps_w400_h400.jpg
recoverpro-.jpg

I'm not new to the world of PHs, but this will prove to be my most successfull cycle so far. My nutrition and split work has greatly improved over the 2 years i've started lifting consistantly. I will be able to accurately assess how PCT Assist + DAA helps HTPA recovery when added to Tamoxifen, and i will be able to assess how RecoverPro helps my recovery after coming off very high T. Here's my current product lineup and dosage scheme:

gaspari-nutrition-anavite.jpg
controlled_labs_orange_oximega_fish_oil_caps_1.jpg
fierce_450_white.jpeg
51Eb-MgN-sL.jpg

Product usage is pretty simple. Taking 1 serving of DAA (3g), 2 servings of PCT assist, 2 servings of Anavite (to get 3g of BA), 2 servings of OxiMega, Protein to fit macros, 1 serving of Fierce. Tamoxifen not pictured. I also have Clen, which i was waiting about a week to start. I wanted to drop the initial water weight i gained and stabilize before starting clen. I'll be running 80mcg a day to start, and work up to 120mcg. I'll run 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. 2 months total on Clen.

A quick rundown of the cycle: I gained 15lbs off SuperDrol, i ran LGI SD-10 and found it to be accurate. I ran 1 week @ 20mg, then 3 weeks @ 30mg. I've never run anything close to being as toxic as SD, i've only ran P-Mag and Hdrol, but my body handled it quite well i think. I didn't pre load anything, only took 2 servings of SNS Liver Assist per day. Shutdown sucks, but i'm feeling great now. I've run DAA with Tamox before on lighter compounds, but i have to say that CEL's PCT Assist has really improved DAA. My recovery is going great! Libido was rock bottom, and within about 5 days i was much improved. Acne started at about that point too, but i always get acne on DAA. No acne through SD rofl.

The goal here is to obviously assess CEL's PCT Assist and AI's RecoverPro, but i will continue the log talking about other great products i use in PCT and throughout my training. I have a goal to possibly take the stage next year so this will keep my progress even more motivated. I feel i have a pretty good understanding of supplements and what works and what doesn't. I'll post some of my previous workouts to get this going and give people an idea of where i stand post SD.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, lets see where this goes.
It's headed to Badass Town :D

A quick little thought... starting Clen for the first time is rough lol. Took a 40mcg dose, the shakes are no joke.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sns liver assist is so underrated as a support sup .. Good to see u add it in there .. Works great on harsher cycles or pct(serm)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sns liver assist is so underrated as a support sup .. Good to see u add it in there .. Works great on harsher cycles or pct(serm)
No doubt, i didn't even know they made that product until i was cruising through their line checking out pricetam and what not when i came upon it. The formula is TOP NOTCH and the price is great. I gave them a huge shout out about it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11 PCT Weight:189

So yesterday's leg hypertrophy workout went... weird in a fashion. I decided to start a Clen, took 40 mcg at around 4pm and i was FUKD UP lol. At 7 i still had mad shakes, elevated heart rate and a throbbing head. Waited till 8 to roll to the gym cause i couldn't stand it anymore. I toned down the weights just a tick, but still kept the rate and intensity very high. Typical rest between sets was 15-20 seconds.

ATG Squat
10 x 135, 10 x 165, 10 x 175, 6 x 155
Deep SLDL
10 x 135, 10 x 155, 9 x 165, 8 x 155
Leg Press
10 x 180, 10 x 180, 9 x 180
Lay Down Hammy Curl
9 x 80, 7 x 90, 8 x 80
3 sets of standing calf raise

That was it, i would have liked to do lunges but my body was just all fukd up. I'm going to play with the timing and dosage of Clen for a few days so this hopefully won't be happening any more. Not much other than the usual to talk about as far as PCT sides. Just about back to wanting to jump on every hot girl that comes up to me at work. Except the ones i see every other night that are complete bar sluts. Hah. Weight seems to be staying consistant, should be 190 here shortly.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to get the log up to speed, DAA and PCT assist have been SUPERB so far. After 4 weeks of SD, 3 week @ 30mg i was shut down hard. In under 5 days of Nolva + DAA + PCT Assist i felt 100% better and libido was up. For the last 2 weeks of SD i had no sex drive, couldn't even finish lol, felt depressed a bit and very lethargic. So far 11 days in i'm feeling like a new man. I've taken Nolva two other times, and i've taken DAA + Nolva once before so i have a pretty good judge on my PCT experience. I really do think that PCT Assist has improved my PCT very much.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the long haul
Thanks for the support man, if you see anything i could improve on, don't hesitate to say so!

Today is day 12 of pct, took the day off. Needed some much needed rest and relaxation. Took another 40mcg of clen, sides were a bit reduced. I think tomorrow i may bump up to 60 mcg. Tomorrow starts another beginning to the split, will be upper body power.

I don't know if i said anything but i run a version of Layne Norton's PHAT routine. I've been running this for about 5 months or so now and i am very pleased with the progress i've made. I've always run a simple split, hitting each muscle group once a week, and i've found that hitting them 2x a week and being able to do strength and hypertrophy has really helped my gains both in strength and size. Only drawback is that it seems you need to be on cycle to actually do this right!

Hopefully the gift pack from AI Sports Nutrition arrives tomorrow so i can get started with RecoverPro. If it doesn't, i'll just take some BC+EAA which i also love.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your package is scheduled to deliver tomorrow via UPS. I'll PM you the delivery number.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Day 12 Weight: 186

Well i've dropped another lb or two, but my calorie intake has still been quite high. I ate a ton of food on sunday before and after legs, then i ate a ton of food monday post legs... both days were well over maintenance. I guess Clen is quite strong lol. Oh well. I have another shout out, this one goes to CEL. Yesterday's workout was one of the best workouts i've had in months. This combo of PCT Assist and DAA is just phenomenal. I can't say enough about how much my strength is staying up during PCT. My recovery has dropped, but i expected that. By my aggression and strength in the gym is fantastic. Here's the numbers, i hope i'm not the only one impressed lol.

Flat BB Bench
3 x 225, 3 x 235, 3 x 245 PR, 3 x 255 PR, 4 x 235
Decline BB
6 x 185, 6 x 205, 4 x 225, 6 x 205
Bobbr
4 x 225, 4 x 235, 3 x 245, 2 x 255 PR, 4 x 235
Weighted Pull-Up
6 x 45 PR, 6 x 45, 4 x 45
Seated BB Military Press
4 x 135, 4 x 145, 4 x 155 PR, 2 x 165 [/b]
Standing Row
6 x 115, 6 x 125, 5 x 135 PR
Weighted Dips
8 x 45, 8 x 45, 8 x 45
DB Behind Neck Raise
6 x 75, 6 x 75, 6 x 75
BB Curl (In squat rack bitchesssssss)
4 x 95, 4 x 105, 4 x 115 PR, 1 x 125 PR, 2 x 115
DB Hammer Curl
6 x 45, 5 x 50, 5 x 55, 4 x 60 PR

Tried to do some abs, but after 1 set on the roller my abs seized up and i said that will do it for the night lol. I was exhausted but i couldn't believe the workout i had. So many PRs. It's not like i randomly decided to push myself, i was destroying my body on cycle and pushing hard these past days on PCT. This is simply what you can do with good nutrition and a great PCT.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a HUGE shout out to get to before i post today's Lower Body Power numbers.

I need to throw props to AI Sports Nutrition.

ai-sports-nutrition-logo.jpg

The boys over at AI were gracious enough to send me some RecoverPro so i could judge just how much BCAAs help my recovery after coming off cycle. Not only did they send me RecoverPro, they send the HUGE 125 serving container. They also tossed in a Large shirt, thanks for not making it the XL boys and a bunch of samples. I've said it before, and i'll say it again: AI is one of THE BEST companies in the business. I have great respect for Crowler and all that he does. These guys go above and beyond ever day, and the amount they give back to the bros here on the boards is phenomenal.

Oh and when i google image searched "AI sports nutrition" this came up, figured i'd drop it in here too. EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!

2aakgtx.jpg

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13 PCT Weight: 186

Pretty decent leg day, although i had a conversation with one of the few guys i trust (he's a physical specimine and has never touched a PH) and he gave me some leg workout pointers. I'm going to drop the weight a bit on my power leg days and get more range of motion. I was so focused on going as heavy as possible i'm not giving myself enough range to get maximum exertion.

Took my first serving of RecoverPro and DAMN... tastes amazing. I have the raspberry and it's delicious. I mixed it with SAN Fierce, tasted delicious. Friday when i start hypertrophy days i'll take it by itself. Mixed perfectly. Nice job AI Bros!

Squat
4 x 225, 4 x 275, 4 x 295, 4 x 315 PR, 3 x 325 PR, 3 x 315
Weighted Lunge
4 x 95, 4 x 105, 4 x 115 PR, 4 x 105
Seated Leg Curl (hammy)
5 x 100, 5 x 110, 4 x 120 PR, 5 x 110
Leg Press
6 x 270, 5 x 360, 5 x 360, 4 x 360
Standing Calf Raise
7 x 340, 7 x 360, 7 x 380 PR

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and when i google image searched "AI sports nutrition" this came up, figured i'd drop it in here too. EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!
YEA, she looks like she cant wait to get titty fcuked.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, using bc+eaa right now, watermelon/kiwi, pretty good stuff.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya man, i like both straw/kiwi and grape (second best). Good stuff that BC+EAA.

And yes, i think she is prime for some titty action :hump:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this should be a great thread.nice start with that pic. :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Day 14

Today is a much needed off day. Will rest and relax a bit, and eat as much as i can, something i love to do after leg workouts. Tomorrow will be some sort of hypertrophy upper body day. Either back/chest or shoulders/arms. We'll see how recovered i am.

Took 80mcg of clen today, no sides to report which is great. I'll probably bump to 100 tomorrow and hit 120 mcg by sunday. Next week i'll run a full week at 120mcg, then cycle off. So far, clen seems to be more powerfull than i imagined lol. DAA/PCT Assist has me always hungry and eating a ton of food, but i'm still shedding weight lol. Kinda makes me wish i gained a bit more weight on cycle... but oh well.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 PCT Weight: 185

Weight dropped even more, Clen!!!!!!!!!!!! Kinda depressing losing this much lol. Gotta up the calories even more and go grocery shopping. Honestly i've been slacking the past few days, been ridiculously busy, sleep has been HORRIBLE because the bar is crazy and we're getting out of there at like 3am every morning. I eat late then fall asleep after 4. Feels bad man. Yesterday's workout was arguably the worst i've had in a few months. Had no energy, stamina was in the dumps, just couldn't pick it up. I'll post up some other thoughts after the workout.

Chest/Back Hypertophy
Flat DB
10 x 65, 9 x 70, 7 x 80, 9 x 65
Bent Over Row
10 x 135, 10 x 155, 9 x 165, 10 x 145
Incline BB
12 x 135, 12 x 145, 8 x 145
Bodyweight Pull ups
12, 10, 8
Flat Peck Deck
12 x 140, 12 x 160, 9 x 140
Reverse grip lat pulldown
12 x 130, 10 x 140, 10 x 120

RecoverPro Thoughts:
Legs feel a bit better recovered than they normally would, 1 day after this chest/back session my chest feels better as well. Took RecoverPro by itself yesterday and the flavor is awesome. It's a bit tart, which i like, but the flavor is very tasty. Taking 2 scoops.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whelp, needed a couple days off to revitalize. Was feeling pretty crappy saturday and sunday. Work has been taking it's toll. Plus nutrition has been pretty crappy. Yesterday's upper body power workout was decent, but i seem to be VERY short on endurance. I don't know whether it's the last of the PH leaving my system, or the absence of Fierce which provided great endurance through creatine nitrate and l-aspartic acid; or maybe it's the lack of sleep and proper nutrition. Regardless, i am starting this week pissed and ready to get shiit done. Went and bought a bunch of groceries, got some good stuff to eat.

PCT Day 18

Upper Body Power
Bent Over BB Row
4 x 235, 3 x 245, 4 x 235, 4 x 225
Incline DB
5 x 80, 4 x 85, 4 x 90PR, 4 x 90
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
5 x 170, 4 x 180, 4 x 190PR, 3 x 200PR
Flat DB
4 x 90, 4 x 90, 4 x 90, 4 x 80
Seated BB Military Press
3 x 135, 4 x 135, 4 x 135
Hammer Strength Behind Neck Press
4 x 180, 4 x 180, 4 x 180

I did 2 sets each for bi and tri but didn't write anything down. Was severely tired and worn out.

Took my resting heart rate yesterday: 96 beats per minute. This seems bad. Gotta love 100mcg of clen.

RecoverPro Thoughts:
Took 2 scoops about 15 minutes before my workout yesterday and today i am feeling great. Not too sore, and for a weird reason my legs feel great, when they're normally tight in general. Also gotta say i freaking love the taste of the raspberry. I disline sweet things before my workout or intra workout, but RecoverPro has just the right amount of tartness to keep me drinking water and feeling great. Gotta say i'm pretty surprised as to how recovered i am today.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, a bit of an update. I usually update every day or other day at most, but i had a bit of a setback.

Last week i cut my right hand up pretty bad at work. I'm a bartender and i was stacking pint glasses up pretty high and the pressure got too great and the bottom glass broke and cut straight in to my right hand. I've not worked for about 5 days, and i haven't been in the gym. Been pretty depressed about it lol, haven't gotten on the boards in days, which i feel like a complete POS about. Before hurting the hand i had a couple workouts i haven't posted, couple chest PRs still which is awesome.

RecoverPro has been fantastic while i was still lifting. I did an upper body power workout and the next day i wasn't sore at all. Simply rediculous. I'm loving the 2 scoops pre workout, and it's tart enough it doesn't make me sick and i drink a ton of water intra workout which is awesome. Gonna be keeping the log going even after i finish PCT because i'll be adding Stoked, out of my own stash, to keep E down and my hunger up. Really want to thank AI SPORTS for letting me use the RecoverPro while finishing PCT, and I want to give them more publicity through Stoked.

As always, PCT Assist + DAA is treating me fantastic! My libido is back to normal now, and energy is high even though i have a shiity sleep schedule and nutrition sometimes. I've been recommending PCT Assist to anyone that asks about cycle information. Can't say enough about it.

All in all, i'm hoping to hit the gym tomorrow for back/chest hypertrophy. Wanted to get in today but the hand still has 1 big cut that's not closed up. Bought some boxer tape today so i'm gonna wrap the crap out of it tomorrow and do work.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i'm back in the gym hitting it hard after my hand injury. PCT is basically over, i'll be posting a comprehensive review of my time on CEL PCT Assist and SNS DAA. All in all this has been one of the most fantastic PCTs i've ever had. Besides keeping most of my weight gain which is amazing, the recovery has been great and libido is better than ever. I've always suffered from Low T, but this Tamoxifen + PCT Assist + DAA has me living like a king.

RecoverPro is treating me great as well. I did an upper body power workout and 2 days later hit chest and back hypertrophy fully recovered. 2 days? U serious? Ya bros that's the power of RecoverPro. I am about to add a couple new supps when PCT ends tomorrow. Will be posting this up. Going to be more love for AI and some for CL.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, welcome back!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Training took a bit of a down-turn for a few days. I injured my bicep a week ago and yesterday was my first day back. I wasn't updating every day post PCT since RecoverPro works so damn well i don't have much to say other than i feel great!

There are new additions to the stack, and i'm happy to announce another shout-out to AI Sports Nutrition!

I feel kinda bad about the log taking a turn for the worse with the hand injury and my strained bicep, so i've decided to add some AI Sports Nutrition love! I'd like to keep this estrogen in check for a bit longer, so i'm adding one of my favorite products, Stoked! Stxnas was so generous with the 125 serving tub, it's the least i could do to buy some Stoked and add it in. The guys at AI are so nice and generous, and the products work! So here's what i'm currently working with:

ai-sports-nutrition-stoked.jpg
ai-sports-nutrition-stoked.jpg

controlled-labs-green-bulge.jpg
green-bulge.jpg

recoverpro500px_1_1.jpg

41XFczdi68L.jpg

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I added the Agmatine and Green Bulge 1 week ago, and i'll be starting Stoked tomorrow! I've read about both Green Bulge and Agmatine for a while, and i've always been impressed with the results from both. Agmatine has definitely increased my endurance and pumps, and most muscle fascia stretching and tearing means more muscle breakdown which means more muscle growth! Green bulge is a great all-around creatine product that features great pump and nutrient partitioning qualities! I've been taking Agmatine and Green Bulge 45 min before workout with carbs and the workouts have been phenomenal.

Between pushing myself harder because of increased recovery with RecoverPro and tougher workouts with Agmatine and Green Bulge it's no surprise i strained a bicep. I'm still holding at 187lbs which is FANTASTIC! I'm SO excited to start Stoked as it really increases my hunger which will help me keep adding lean lbs, and the estrogen control will be nice post PCT!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Let's do this! How are the injuries feeling?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Let's do this! How are the injuries feeling?
It's just been a rough couple weeks lol. I guess this happens from time to time. After lifting a light upper body set on saturday i felt ok, recovery was nice. I'm going to see if i can do a full upper body power workout today, although i will drop the weight here and there. My left arm (the one with the pulled bicep) feels decent throughout the day, but post workout it burns pretty bad. So far with icing and jacuzzi the recovery is coming along nicely. The right hand which got cut is finally healed 100%. Yayyy!

One more thing, for those of you guys who go to school for hours on end, might i recommend this:

mealsystem.jpg

I grabbed this kit in july on sale, and using it now has been a life saver. I used to spend so much money eating out and not getting what i wanted. Now i can pack some food and even leave it in my car and it stays cool. I'm dissapointed that i never thought to buy this sooner haha.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's just been a rough couple weeks lol. I guess this happens from time to time. After lifting a light upper body set on saturday i felt ok, recovery was nice. I'm going to see if i can do a full upper body power workout today, although i will drop the weight here and there. My left arm (the one with the pulled bicep) feels decent throughout the day, but post workout it burns pretty bad. So far with icing and jacuzzi the recovery is coming along nicely. The right hand which got cut is finally healed 100%. Yayyy!

One more thing, for those of you guys who go to school for hours on end, might i recommend this:

View attachment 44607

I grabbed this kit in july on sale, and using it now has been a life saver. I used to spend so much money eating out and not getting what i wanted. Now i can pack some food and even leave it in my car and it stays cool. I'm dissapointed that i never thought to buy this sooner haha.
I like that---how much do those sell for?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The regular price is $35, but we have sales more often than not. If you can catch it on sale, it's actually a better deal than the comparable Coleman's that for $20 - $25 (they don't have the other goodies though). It has some decent size to it, too.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
I've got one of those lucnhboxes, it fits three of my tupperware meals perfectly :D

and hoping you a speedy recovery man!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks pinoy. :)

So i tried to do the upper body power workout yesterday, i'm going to have to play with my routine a bit after what happened. I started with incline bb, shoulder gave out on third set. I've always had shoulder problems, but for some reason after straining my left bicep, my left shoulder now wants to get all weak. I got through chest and back but tried doing a shoulder machine and i was done. Will be skipping all bar exercises for a while as it puts too much pressure on shoulders. I think for the time being i will be skipping shoulder workouts, and in their place i'll be doing shoulder rehab stuff. Try to strengthen the tendons a bit before i go heavy again.

I think part of the issue, and i was told this by another guy who's been watching my progress, was that i gained so much weight in the last couple months and added a bunch of weight on the lifts that my body was not ready for. The muscles grew faster than the tendons, and i'm running the risk of doing real injury... and actually it's already starting to happen.

Doing legs today, that at least i can do pain free lol. Wednesday is an off day. By thursday i'll know what i'm doing and will be able to start logging this and really checking out the recovery.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is rehab research day. I'll be planning a new split to hopefully give my left shoulder and left bicep some time off as well as some much needed ligament strengthening. I will be scouring the internet for the best physical therapy exercises for both of those issues.

I got a pretty decent leg workout in yesterday, only had about an hour but i made it count. 5 sets of parallel squats, 4 sets Romanian Deadlift, 4 sets leg press and 4 sets hammy leg curl. Max effort on all sets, i was sweating profusely :p Now i basically have today to plan for tomorrow and then hit legs again. For a pretty heavy workout yesterday my legs feel awesome. RecoverPro doing work as always. I can't say enough about the flavor. It's more tart (to me) than sweet, so i can drink it intra during a leg workout and not feel sick, from the flavor at least haha.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I was going to say...not feel sick on leg day? Blasphemy!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I was going to say...not feel sick on leg day? Blasphemy!
My typical appearance on leg day is a soaked shirt and me standing hunched over doing some heavy breathing trying not to throw up haha.

Really surprised at my recovery today, i annhiliated my quads and hammys yesterday even though i only did 4 exercises.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
good stack.
hope you feel better soon!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling pretty good today after 2 really busy nights at the bar. Legs are almost fully recovered, and i gave myself an extra day (upper body) to rest and recover. Woke up for the first time in a while without any shoulder or bicep pain, this is a good sign. Figure i'll run a light hypertrophy day today (back/chest).

As far as my thoughts on Stoked it's too early to tell. I'm not really worried about that untill day 7 or so when i should start to get the increased hunger and a bit of a mood increase. Can't wait to get back in to the gym today.

I'm down a couple lbs, nutrition has been slacking as i've been a bit depressed over the injuries. Gonna go big at the grocery store today or tomorrow probably and get back to work.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's Back/Chest Hypertrophy workout went quite well. I warmed up pretty well and hit incline db which only gave me some small tightness and pain in the left shoulder. Bent over rows were great and no bicep pain! Yay! Even was able to do pull ups without any pain in both bicep and shoulder. Intensity was only at about 70% but i didn't want to push too hard. I still got in a great workout. Because of the intensity and RecoverPro I feel like i could do chest/back again today haha. I'll probably end up doing light arms and some shoulder rehab exercises today.

No real thoughts on Stoked yet. It might be placebo but i feel like my libido might be up a tad. I don't remember ever getting a libido increase the first time i took Stoked so who knows. Hunger is still about the same, hoping it starts to go up soon. I've lost about 6lbs in the past week and a half not being able to lift. Pretty upset but i'll make it back.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i got back late last night from a 3 day trip to Reno, NV that kinda just sprang up. I needed the break and we had about 8 guys go for some bro time haha. 2 days of gambling and 1 day of golf. Came back 600 dollars richer from craps and sports bets, and i feel a heck of a lot better. Part of it was just getting away for a few days, but a large part is Stoked. My first run of Stoked was fantastic and along with a hunger increase i had an overall mood and wellbeing increase. As of this weekend the latter has just kicked in. Up until a few days ago i was really lethargic and just plain feeling crappy. After stopping Nolva and DAA and PCT Assist my whole body seemed to just crap out. I have now woken up 2 consecutive days ready to take on the day and get stuff done. My intensity is back, my mood is back and better than ever, and my motivation is back thank God. Cleaned up the diet a bit and am back to eating in surplus, should be able to get these 6 or so lbs back quickly. Some of that is water i know.

Doing Upper body power today, and i can't wait to get a workout in now that Stoked seems to have kicked in.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great week of working out. The last few workouts have been phenomenal. Both my bicep and shoulder seem to be as good as ever, and i was able to do a grueling shoulder/arm hypertrophy workout on Friday. RecoverPro is still keeping my endurance and recovery up. Libido is up A TON so far on Stoked, energy and overall well being is high as well. Only thing i am a bit dissapointed about is my the appetite increase. I was hoping for a bit more, but i think my crazy work and school schedule wreaks havoc on my metabolism. It has increased it a tad, and anything helps, but i was simply hoping for results like the first time i ran it where i seemed like i couldn't eat enough lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked always increases my appetite and libido :D

....sidenote/offtopic - I recently used Formadrol in hopes of alleviating some pain/lumps in my chest. I've tried multiple different products and some even made it worse. Formadrol took away the pain and shrunk the lumps! Very overlooked/underrated product, IMO. Great bang for the buck, too.

Reactions: mw1
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked Review

My experiences this time around were a bit different. The first time i used stoked it was a sponsored log on bb.com. The use was in a natural T booster PCT, and i was very happy with Stoked's performance. This time around i did know what to expect, and as it came out of my own pocket i was being pretty critical. I again was not dissapointed. Within the first week i noticed a libido change and an overall well-being change. I started Stoked about 1 week after my PCT ended because i felt i needed a bit more "pick-me-up." Within 2 weeks i felt that my libido was better than ever, which really improved my mood haha. Testicle fullness was better than ever, and random boners were prevalent. I was waking up every morning with a much better attitude to get up and take on the day. As far as an appetite increase, it wasn't as much as i had hoped for, or as much as i felt the first time. This could have been from a number of different factors, so it's tough for me to blame Stoked for a failure. As far as strength gains or aggression in the gym, there was no change, but at this point that was fine because i was simply trying to maintain my gains from the cycle. As far as body composition goes, the 4 weeks on Stoked i had multiple people notice that i was looking leaner and more defined, even though my diet and training stayed the same. This is FANTASTIC.

For anyone out there looking for a good AI with a multitude of benefits, give Stoked a try.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review.Thanks for doing that even though it was your own purchase.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gym sessions have taken a bit of a back seat to work and school, and now basketball season is starting and i referee 3-4 times a week. Kind of tough to keep a log going as well as i want, but such is life. In any respect, i'm keeping this thread going because i'll be starting another cycle soon, and with all the products i sample or test it can be a good reference for anyone looking for some new stuff. I've been blessed to have had the help of AI Sports Nutrition to have awarded me a promo or two and LOTS of samples, plus CEL and SNS to have hooked up stuff for my PCTs. I can't thank these companies enough for their contributions. In the end it does work out as i promote these guys like they are my own, and i continue to buy these products i do sample. Stoked has once again worked amazing, and RecoverPro will be a staple for me as well.

I've been out of the country for a bit, and i'm gone another week. I've only been to the gym once over here for a full body maintenance workout, and i feel great. I think that this will prove to be a nice de-load period as far as supplements and working out go. All i took over were multi vits, fish oil, and some protein to protect the muscles. I can't wait to get back home and start hitting it hard again.

As always i'll have new supplements to introduce and discuss, as well as a possible new training routine. I'll be starting a new PH cycle about a week or so after i get home, going to blow up the log again. As always i'll have the help of companies like AI, SNS, CL, CEL, LG and others to help me on my way.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review.Thanks for doing that even though it was your own purchase.
Of course, i appreciate you sending over the RecoverPro even though the updates were few and far between. Kind of tough to keep saying the same thing every day :) I do tell everyone i see that's looking for a BCAA product to look you guys up. Your plan worked, i'm hooked on RecoverPro :p