BPS ENDOSURGE WITH BEASTDROL LOG PACKERS BACK UP!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so after trying to figure which products to use next, I decided to go with Beastdrol and BPS Endosurge. I'm taking your typical routine supps using Neovar creatine, mutli's, Toco-8, and whey protein. I'll be doing a month run on both. Started first dose of endosurge last night and first dose of beastdrol today.​

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so after first dose of beastrol and heading back from store to drop off some groceries to my wife, I ended up in the bed room working out with her before I headed to the gym. I'm literally sitting there drinking a protein shake and was like wth and as I stood up she turned her head and was like "Oh we better make use of that" What the HECK is in this stuff lol. Ok so back to the gym, back day!

Back:

machine rows: 165lbs x 10,10,10,10

lat wide grip pulls to chest: 90lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8

face pulls: 100lbs x 10,10,10,10

deadlifts: 225lbs x 8, added 2 25's total 275lbs x 6,6 wow they're def growing!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Lol, awesome.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know bro I had to go to the gym, but when I stood up from drinking my shake I threw my clothes off and my wife was like oh hell yeah, and like I said I had a pre-workout before my workout lol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be following. Endosurge looks like a solid product, one I want to try soon. Wish they were carried at more stores though(primarily NP)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I hear you on that bro, they're trying to get BPS line to be pick up by NP, so we can only hope. Orbitnutrition has it and so far it's working really good. I just want to lift, fff, lift, fff, you get the picture. Anyway took off day today to take boys swimming. I will follow up Tuesday with chest and tri's.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Sub'd bro.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I don't know why this last run of testopel pellets hasn't help like first run, but for several days I've felt worn out. I can still lift and diet has been really good, but just low energy levels. I had my labs that's done through my Urologist that has me on trt pulled last week. I went through them and notice this guy wrote good levels on 400. After doing my reseatch 400 isn't great for a 30 yr old. Also this same dr. had my levels in limbo and in feb this yr, bare in mind 2 yr on trt my levels came back 165. I had enough of this Dr, and off to see one who a friend uses and this Dr has him on both TRT and HCG. That being said my lifts are still growing, just needling my energy levels to get up.

Today chest day:

Incline Barbell press: 135lbs x 8 155lbs x 6, 185lbs x 4, 205 x 6, 225 x 8 are you freaking kidding me!!!!

flat bench db presses using them 60's now 1 set 8 reps and felt easy so bam 65's now 2 sets x 8, 8 Pr

pec-dek flyes 125lbs 10,10,10

body weight push ups 4 sets of 20.

Bench is def getting better.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice Incline Press bro, 225x8 is looking awesome!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys that means a lot to me trust me. I'm trying to get back up there. I've talked to several people latley that agree I would be seeing even more results if I can get my horomones in check. Although my diet is good and working so hard at the gym, I'm just feeling daily like I'm just out of it completley. It's really frusturating to have to search for a Dr that know's his stuff on trt.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree a good doctor is worth his/her weight in gold I hope you find a good one

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ME to bro. I had my hopes up for a minute the other day, as I tried getting an appt with a dr that a friend uses and loves to death as he gets what ever he needs to get straight on track with his trt. However the Dr wasn't accpeting new patients at the time. The last two days I've felt like just sitting alone in a cave I'm so tired. I'm going tomorrow to see if I can get a reffereal to that dr and see if that helps.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
ME to bro. I had my hopes up for a minute the other day, as I tried getting an appt with a dr that a friend uses and loves to death as he gets what ever he needs to get straight on track with his trt. However the Dr wasn't accpeting new patients at the time. The last two days I've felt like just sitting alone in a cave I'm so tired. I'm going tomorrow to see if I can get a reffereal to that dr and see if that helps.
Damn bro, I feel for ya...kind gets me bummed out. All the best.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbd..Good sh!t so far

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I went to Dr. Friday and the nurse made it her agenda to let my usual GP Dr. know to get me a refferral to the Dr. I Want to see for my trt. So hopefully I'll hear something soon. On another note, I normally update my logs each day or at least every two days. I will be out of the gym for a few more days. Long story short, last couple days has been rough. My co worker Jeannie May's 20 yr old son, and only child blew a tire on the way to work and hit a power pole head on through the windshield. Jeannie May was behind him on her way to work, so I couldn't even imagine. Then one of our local cops was shot in the head and died with in couple of hours, by a 24 yr old. Then the night before my softball tournament I went to take trash out and the corner of my screen door, caught my right ankle tearing flesh and scraping the bone. I went to Dr the the next day and had sterile strips and can barley walked, so I am going to take some days off then gym, and resume the log end of this coming week. I'll still be busy on the forums, but I won't be down from the gym long.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dam man, that is rough. Hope all gets better and starts going on the up and up for you and those around you. Sounds like some rest is exactly what you need right now.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam man, that is rough. Hope all gets better and starts going on the up and up for you and those around you. Sounds like some rest is exactly what you need right now.
Yep and that'sa what I'm finally doing lol. I am not one to like sitting around the house doing nothing. It drives me insane and pushes me to get back up, but this time I gota lie down for a few lol.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep and that'sa what I'm finally doing lol. I am not one to like sitting around the house doing nothing. It drives me insane and pushes me to get back up, but this time I gota lie down for a few lol.
We'll call this the calm before the storm...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang man is that thing for real!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to unleash the storm that's raging with in. I just took my bandage off to replace and my foot has actually swollen!!! Got to prop it up now and sit back. That storm is going to unleash a beast soon.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn thats a hell of alot of bad stuff to happen so close together.hope ya foot gets better so you can unleash that stress in the gym

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, I absolutley hate lying aroud my bed room having to elavate my leg all day. It swelled a bit but looks like the swelling went down. I'm going to take a day from work tomorrow.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks bro, I absolutley hate lying aroud my bed room having to elavate my leg all day. It swelled a bit but looks like the swelling went down. I'm going to take a day from work tomorrow.
Best to listen to your body bro, and give it what it wants. In my experience it's best to heal up completely and hit it again when healed...instead of risking injury again or injuring worse. Good luck man.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Green! I'll be sitting at the house healing bro no worries. THe swelling has gone done so that's good. I just hate beeing stuck in the house.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well went back to work today and took it easy on the foot even though I did have stand from time to time. Then at 4:05 pm I get a call at work when just about time to leave, and my wife is on the phone crying as her and the two boys were in a car wreck. I rushed to the scene, and my Mom had already pick up the kids since they were ok and took them away from the scene. She was on the way to drop the boys off to in-laws to swim, and a suv looked to pass her but actually hit her side head on and total the left side causing my wife's window to shatter glass in her face and all over her head. She was ok with no blood, but very soar and had xrays done at Er. They gave her loratabs and a relaxtion med has her bp shot at 168/120 She's ok now and in the shower, but will take time to heal up from soreness. Kids are doing good. Boy what a last 4-5 days I've had.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Bro you cant catch a break!! Glad everybody is ok.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah mang it's all good God watched over them. They may been in a wreck but other then my wife being soar as shiz she's ok and the boys running around like nothing happend. It totaled the left side of the car and I'm amazed the wife didn't come out worse. Her side of the door caved in and glass broke and shatterd all over her face.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so after trying to figure which products to use next, I decided to go with Beastdrol and BPS Endosurge. I'm taking your typical routine supps using Neovar creatine, mutli's, Toco-8, and whey protein. I'll be doing a month run on both. Started first dose of endosurge last night and first dose of beastdrol today.​
Subbed :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So went to Er yesterday to get ct scan on wife, every thing looked good with small brusing on left sife of brain from wreck, but nothing serious. They gave her meds and we spent 6 hours before Dr. even got to us lol. Today watching some Braves baseball on tv and then headed to do gym for chest day. Hopefully Endosurge and Beastdrol will help despite me being away for a week. I absolutley love the libido effct from endosurge!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Good news on the wife Packer, sure you'll rip it up at the gym - don't sweat it, you got this!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So went to Er yesterday to get ct scan on wife, every thing looked good with small brusing on left sife of brain from wreck, but nothing serious. They gave her meds and we spent 6 hours before Dr. even got to us lol. Today watching some Braves baseball on tv and then headed to do gym for chest day. Hopefully Endosurge and Beastdrol will help despite me being away for a week. I absolutley love the libido effct from endosurge!!
Glad to hear the wifey is okay man ! Kill that chest workout

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so after a week away from gym due to front door beating my ankle to death, friends loosing their son in a wreck, and my wife and kids being in a wreck I made it back. I kept trying to figure what to do, since I still need time before doing legs, as my ankle is still soar. I went with chest and was skeptical because of being out, I didn't know how much strength I'd lost. Well to put it short and sweet no strength was lost, and my arms are feeling not only tight, but fuller. I was very skeptical of ph's and didn't really expect much from Beastdrol up front, but with just starting this log, I'm seeing exactally what the Beast is about and loving every minute of it. Also Endosurge has my libido on sky high, but wife being soar from wreck, has me going insane. I told her flat out whens she all better, she may wish she wasn't!!!

Flat bench barbell press: warm up 135lbs x 10 185lbs x 6, 205lbs x 5,5 I can see them 2 plates coming soon!

Incline barbell presses 185lbs x 6,6,6

Incline db presses dem 65's x 6,6,6 I wanted one more set my felt a pain in left arm that hurt like hell.

push=ups bodyweight x 15,15,15,15,

pain must have been lactid acid as it went away quickly. Tommorrow back day and maybe biceps.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so after a week away from gym due to front door beating my ankle to death, friends loosing their son in a wreck, and my wife and kids being in a wreck I made it back. I kept trying to figure what to do, since I still need time before doing legs, as my ankle is still soar. I went with chest and was skeptical because of being out, I didn't know how much strength I'd lost. Well to put it short and sweet no strength was lost, and my arms are feeling not only tight, but fuller. I was very skeptical of ph's and didn't really expect much from Beastdrol up front, but with just starting this log, I'm seeing exactally what the Beast is about and loving every minute of it. Also Endosurge has my libido on sky high, but wife being soar from wreck, has me going insane. I told her flat out whens she all better, she may wish she wasn't!!!

Flat bench barbell press: warm up 135lbs x 10 185lbs x 6, 205lbs x 5,5 I can see them 2 plates coming soon!

Incline barbell presses 185lbs x 6,6,6

Incline db presses dem 65's x 6,6,6 I wanted one more set my felt a pain in left arm that hurt like hell.

push=ups bodyweight x 15,15,15,15,

pain must have been lactid acid as it went away quickly. Tommorrow back day and maybe biceps.

NICE workouts. Come back strong! Quick bounce back from a really harsh series of events. Good work man!
BTW I just noticed your stats as being 5'5" 250lbs. Is that still accurate?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down to around 244 but for the life of me I can't seem to knock of the weight. I'll admit I can't do as much cardio as others since I work 10 hr shifts, and my two sons are in sports so I strive to lift at least 3-5 days weekly. My problem is I can gain muscle mass quicker, but dropping weight is tough. Bare in mind a little of a year ago when not in the gym I'd let myself get up to 291 so I have lost a good bit since then. I go to my gym and have to hear quite a few members talk about my statue and that I have the frame to be a freak. Well I'm on my journey to becomming that FREAK!! When I first lost that 50lbs I made a decision to change the way I ate complety. I use to eat healthy meals with lean veggies, low stach like brown rice, but I would always eat 2-3 servings of meat during the meals. I took away chips, and switch to fruits or pretzels. I ate salsa with meals instead of chip and dip, ate only 100 percent whole weat or rye bread if eating bread. As far as drinks go I'd always loved water and drank soda once every 3-4 months. So I made a very good choice in my life, but after all this I have been stuck in the 240's. That being said, I've learned that having low testosterone can play a huge factor in fat metabolism and that's why I'm trying so hard to get a doctor that know's the meaning of healthy trt. For 2 yrs at this uro my levels have been up and down which creates a horomonl nightmare. I found out this guy wrote down 408 was good on my charts and that when I hit 700 he wrote to high reduce medication. Even my General Doctor told me bs and that 700 for a 30 yr old was perfect and 400 wasn't good at all. I'm not going to lose this battle bro, as I'm more focused now at 31. I'm more into the health benefits, active part of it, and over all strength benefits. When your 20 it's all bout how much weight and how good do I look but I'm back now creating a storm with in.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
In this green monster of a storm! Motivation big time in here

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down to around 244 but for the life of me I can't seem to knock of the weight. I'll admit I can't do as much cardio as others since I work 10 hr shifts, and my two sons are in sports so I strive to lift at least 3-5 days weekly. My problem is I can gain muscle mass quicker, but dropping weight is tough. Bare in mind a little of a year ago when not in the gym I'd let myself get up to 291 so I have lost a good bit since then. I go to my gym and have to hear quite a few members talk about my statue and that I have the frame to be a freak. Well I'm on my journey to becomming that FREAK!! When I first lost that 50lbs I made a decision to change the way I ate complety. I use to eat healthy meals with lean veggies, low stach like brown rice, but I would always eat 2-3 servings of meat during the meals. I took away chips, and switch to fruits or pretzels. I ate salsa with meals instead of chip and dip, ate only 100 percent whole weat or rye bread if eating bread. As far as drinks go I'd always loved water and drank soda once every 3-4 months. So I made a very good choice in my life, but after all this I have been stuck in the 240's. That being said, I've learned that having low testosterone can play a huge factor in fat metabolism and that's why I'm trying so hard to get a doctor that know's the meaning of healthy trt. For 2 yrs at this uro my levels have been up and down which creates a horomonl nightmare. I found out this guy wrote down 408 was good on my charts and that when I hit 700 he wrote to high reduce medication. Even my General Doctor told me bs and that 700 for a 30 yr old was perfect and 400 wasn't good at all. I'm not going to lose this battle bro, as I'm more focused now at 31. I'm more into the health benefits, active part of it, and over all strength benefits. When your 20 it's all bout how much weight and how good do I look but I'm back now creating a storm with in.
I hear you dude! I plan on getting my hormone levels checked once I move back to Hawaii. I know i'm not in a very good balance because I was really fat as a kid and unless i'm on something I really don't have libido... Might be able to do it here in Japan but I don't know how their medical works and I hear there "tests" here are really different from America.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet Japan is where my uncle and cousin are. Our family is from Guam. That's wicked sweet.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet Japan is where my uncle and cousin are. Our family is from Guam. That's wicked sweet.
interestingly I know a guy from Guam who lives in Japan lol

I think his family lives in guam still but he lived in Hawaii too. Never met him over in Hawaii, we met in Japan hehe. He's the guy that got me into all this stuff lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went with back today! Gloomy day with the hurricane weather pushing rain all day long in the south! Still feeling good but trying to figure out why I can't seem to drop weight around my chest and stomach area. My arms are getting fuller and can see cutts, and shoulders as well, but my chest and stomach just doesn't want to drop any fat off. Shrug!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back:

Machine rows: 165lbs x 10,10,10

lat machine close grip pull to chest: 100lbs x 10,10,10

DB Rows: 50lbs x 8,8,8

face pulls high pulley: 110lbs x 10,10,10,10

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went with back today! Gloomy day with the hurricane weather pushing rain all day long in the south! Still feeling good but trying to figure out why I can't seem to drop weight around my chest and stomach area. My arms are getting fuller and can see cutts, and shoulders as well, but my chest and stomach just doesn't want to drop any fat off. Shrug!!!
9789400.jpg

Me too man... me too.
Just gotta keep hitting it hard in the gym, and keep that diet on point!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Just keep it consistent bro and those problem areas will start to melt. I'm still battling mine day by day, but your patience and hard work will conquer!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it will bro trust me I'll win the fight even if takes 100 years lol. I just don't understand how my calves can be 19inches with not fat, arms looking much tighter, shoulders as well, but that two areas just can't seem to lose. I really believe my trt being mess up is preventing me on my goals.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little late, but here for this. Kill it bro!!