White flood flavor update Raspberry:D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright so thanks to controlled labs and renegade rows I have been given the opportunity to test out the updated raspberry flavor of the white flood! I tried it last night and wow:D I was surprised how much it really tasted like raspberries! It was much better than the last flavor version! The beet flavor no longer stands out and it tastes really good! It tastes even better if you hold it in your mouth for a moment like your supposed to anyways for better nitrate absorption.

taste in 20 ounces of water 9/10:D

Stay tuned there will be more updates to come! Im going to play around with the water levels and see which is best. Also some flavors get old quickly SO I will be updating how well it sustains its great flavor!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, i'll be following.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright so last night I decided to mix 2 scoops on 24 ounces of water! This may be too much water for some but I like more water with my pre! It was really good! So far my sweet spot as far as water goes for 2 scoops of this flavor is the 24 ounces. However tonight Il be trying 16 ounces to see how it tastes!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice to see you switch it up.def looking for how the 16oz treats you

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Alright so last night I decided to mix 2 scoops on 24 ounces of water! This may be too much water for some but I like more water with my pre! It was really good! So far my sweet spot as far as water goes for 2 scoops of this flavor is the 24 ounces. However tonight Il be trying 16 ounces to see how it tastes!
I'm the same way, love my extra water :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Alright I have tried 16oz and 12 oz for two scoops the past couple days! I would say the 16 oz is still a really good flavor and those that like less water would still enjoy it a lot. Like I said earlier I personally still like more water but 16oz of water is great! The 12 oz per two scoops is when I would say its too strong of flavor. However even the directions say to mix it in more water than that. I just had to try it to give feedback. Now although the 12oz of water is strong per two scoops its mix ability is still great and it also is still very drinkable so although the flavor is strong you will not have to choke it down! Next to test is water thats not all that cold because realistically I do not think everyone will be able to have access to ice cold water every time:D I know I cant! haha