FORMA-STANZOL REVIEW

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FORMA-STANZOL

First off Id like to say thanks for Chocolate Milk and the opportunity to try out my first NTBM product...Forma-stanzol. I have never tried a NTBM product because quite frankly NTBM has always held somewhat of a negative view in my thoughts. My first impression of the product was it looked like glue in a bottle. It also has a sort of hardcore/grungy looking label. Again maybe part of the reason I never really wanted to try their products.
Anyhow, my first couple applications have been pretty awesome. I haven't noticed any results yet, but the carrier works great. Small clear applications come out and dry quickly. No noticeable odors. Probably one of the best topical carries I have seen/used. No weird odors, quick drying. My only concern so far is that it seems I do not get the same size application every pump. I will continue to monitor this.

TODAY:
Can't seem to get a consistant application amount to squirt out of the bottle. Seems kinda frustrating. Any thoughts?

Reactions: BBB
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still cant seem to get a consistent pump out of this dispenser.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
off to a great start lol.

Maybe open the bottle and use a oral syringe like the ones given out with Trenazone.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
off to a great start lol.

Maybe open the bottle and use a oral syringe like the ones given out with Trenazone.

:/ dont reallywanna have to dothat.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've still never used the forma, but I personally hadn't heard of any issues about the dispenser. I'll ask around and see if anyone else has heard anything about this. Worse comes to worst, then yeah, an oral syringe would work.

Glad to hear that you've enjoyed the carrier so far.

And yeah, the Mr. Supps brand looks a bit different than the NTBM line ;)

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I have used their product with great success in the past. The dispenser can be frustrating, but nothing near as cheap as the trenazone dispenser. I myself didn't have much issues til the end of the cycle but if you are concerned about the amount being administered then I second bashman, an oral syringe is the best way to go and it really isn't as tedious as one might presume.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea the MrSupps brand is different than the NTBM line.

Dude I know what you mean. The best way I do it is to just pump each squirt consistently back to back in flow. I also don't count the first pump.

It honestly won't matter whether you're one or two pumps over or under the dose you want. The difference between each pump is 10mg of Formestane which is a VERY insignificant difference. You're not going to go much under nor over your wanted dose bro. Just aim for your dose and you'll always be within range as Formestane is dosed in the 100's of mg and each pump is only in the 10's of mg.

I love how fast it dries... literally a couple seconds.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea the MrSupps brand is different than the NTBM line.

Dude I know what you mean. The best way I do it is to just pump each squirt consistently back to back in flow. I also don't count the first pump.

It honestly won't matter whether you're one or two pumps over or under the dose you want. The difference between each pump is 10mg of Formestane which is a VERY insignificant difference. You're not going to go much under nor over your wanted dose bro. Just aim for your dose and you'll always be within range as Formestane is dosed in the 100's of mg and each pump is only in the 10's of mg.

I love how fast it dries... literally a couple seconds.
thats what i figure and its what i have been doing. currently applying it to my shoulders and arms.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't believe i didn't see this earlier, into follow this along....gotta love the carrier, no sloppy mess and no wasted product dripping all over the place

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leaning out considerably on this, strength is slightly up....no skin problems as of yet.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leaning out considerably on this, strength is slightly up....no skin problems as of yet.
I'm in my fifth week of Formastanozol and have leaned out quite a bit myself along with nice strength increases. I'm glad that it is working well for you bro ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in my fifth week of Formastanozol and have leaned out quite a bit myself along with nice strength increases. I'm glad that it is working well for you bro ;)
I have never used formestane so I cannot compares these two any others but so far so good,.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALRIGHT GUYS, I JUST FINISHED UP THE BOTTLE. DEFINITELY ENJOYED BEING ON IT. A COUPLE THINGS I NOTICED, LEANED OUT QUITE A BIT, VERY VASCULAR, STRENGTH WAS UP A LITTLE BIT, FELT REALLY TIGHT AND BIG. NICE STUFF! THE FACT THAT THE CARRIER DRIED FAST AND DIDN'T SMELL BAD AT ALL. THE CARRIER WAS VERY CONVENIENT, DRIED IN SECONDS AND I COULD PUT MY SHIRT ON IN THE MORNING. I WOULD DEFINITELY USE THIS AGAIN!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ caps lock excitement... You're welcome bro :D

I added some superdrol powder in the carrier before I sent it to you... Jk... Or am I? What?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ caps lock excitement... You're welcome bro :D

I added some superdrol powder in the carrier before I sent it to you... Jk... Or am I? What?
I would hope not haha, because if you did, it wasn't very strong superdrol :D. It was a nice good recomp product. I liked it. Of course its the only formestane product I have used so I cannot compare it to anything else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would hope not haha, because if you did, it wasn't very strong superdrol :D. It was a nice good recomp product. I liked it. Of course its the only formestane product I have used so I cannot compare it to anything else.
i have done the work for you, lol. of all the formestane products i have used formastanzol is the best.

it's the carrier, imo......that's also why transaderm is such a hit!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the great feedback on it bro. All the same effects are what I experienced during my run with it. A very nice recomping agent is exactly how I would describe it also ;)

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
I'm a 53 year old male and have used formestane products for pct numerous times and finally had a hormone test done 2 weeks into my formastanzol pct (7 pumps twice a day). My total testosterone came in at 153! My e2 came in at 18 which is good but it will usually be low when T is that low. My point is 2 weeks into pct off of a 6 week cycle of 6-mdrol and Detmacrine and the formastane did NOT kick start my T production. I'm beginning to think any topical Forma or other natty pct's are BS for kick starting natural T production. Forma MAY be good suicide estrogen killers but the proof is they did NOTHING for post T level production. I am now on Dr prescribed Test Cyp and hcg. I've had it with the OTC so called PCT products!

romangod

romangod

Awards
I'm a 53 year old male and have used formestane products for pct numerous times and finally had a hormone test done 2 weeks into my formastanzol pct (7 pumps twice a day). My total testosterone came in at 153! My e2 came in at 18 which is good but it will usually be low when T is that low. My point is 2 weeks into pct off of a 6 week cycle of 6-mdrol and Detmacrine and the formastane did NOT kick start my T production. I'm beginning to think any topical Forma or other natty pct's are BS for kick starting natural T production. Forma MAY be good suicide estrogen killers but the proof is they did NOTHING for post T level production. I am now on Dr prescribed Test Cyp and hcg. I've had it with the OTC so called PCT products!
did you take a serm as well coming off your cycle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
on the brightside....formestane is a nice addition to test cyp/hcg, imo.