MM reviews/logs- PowerPatch (HGH) & CL White Flood Lemonade + other goodies ~spon.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
MM reviews/logs- PowerPatch (HGH) & CL White Flood Lemonade + other goodies ~spon.

MonsterMash Doing it big with AgeForce PowerPatch, CL White Flood Lemonade (New Formula & revamped Flavor) & LeanGains-Recomp.

Ok, I have to give a HUGE thanks to RenegadeRows for throwing me a tub of the revamped Lemonade White Flood!! My last tub of the watermelon flavor was an awesome experience and I expect no less from this round. I'll be reviewing this one a weekly basis and making comments on it's flavor as well as its effects with pumps and performance.

I'm also logging my experience with Ageforce's (hgh) PowerPatch to see what kind of, if any, effects/benefits these have on recovery, strength, fat loss, or anything HGH related. I took advantage of their 50% off deal w/ free recovery gel but purchased the wrong patches... :doh: But thanks to Steve with customer service, I was taken care of THAT DAY and got the right ones in a couple of days no problems whatsoever. Thanks Steve!!

I'll be using the LeanGains style of living ;) and using a high volume style of working out. *I was using a 5/3/1 program earlier but after 4 weeks decided it wasn't for me. I was getting stronger but feeling/looking deflated so I'm sticking with BB style lifting. I'll be updating as often as possible (busy schedule with full-time job and night school). feel free to ask me anything, I'll answer any questions I can.

Sponsored Supps:

Controlled Labs- White Flood Lemonade
Ageforce- PowerPatch (hgh)

Staple/supporting supps:

Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Kit (greens & fishoil)
Genomyx - Gut Health & Krillipid Balance
SciFit- Joint Enhance + MSM
Primordial performance- Organic Green Tea
SNS- Magnesium Creatine Chelate
MST- ZMK
Now Foods- Whole Food Multivitamin

EDIT: Just to put this out there this is a Voluntary log. Neither company of the sponsored products required me to do this.

Last edited:

dieselken77

Awards
MonsterMash Doing it big with AgeForce PowerPatch, CL White Flood Lemonade (New Formula & revamped Flavor) & LeanGains-Recomp.

Ok, I have to give a HUGE thanks to RenegadeRows for throwing me a tub of the revamped Lemonade White Flood!! My last tub of the watermelon flavor was an awesome experience and I expect no less from this round. I'll be reviewing this one a weekly basis and making comments on it's flavor as well as its effects with pumps and performance.

I'm also logging my experience with Ageforce's (hgh) PowerPatch to see what kind of, if any, effects/benefits these have on recovery, strength, fat loss, or anything HGH related. I took advantage of their 50% off deal w/ free recovery gel but purchased the wrong patches... :doh: But thanks to Steve with customer service, I was taken care of THAT DAY and got the right ones in a couple of days no problems whatsoever. Thanks Steve!!

I'll be using the LeanGains style of living ;) and using a high volume style of working out. *I was using a 5/3/1 program earlier but after 4 weeks decided it wasn't for me. I was getting stronger but feeling/looking deflated so I'm sticking with BB style lifting. I'll be updating as often as possible (busy schedule with full-time job and night school). feel free to ask me anything, I'll answer any questions I can.

Sponsored Supps:

Controlled Labs- White Flood Lemonade
Ageforce- PowerPatch (hgh)

Staple/supporting supps:

Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Kit (greens & fishoil)
Genomyx - Gut Health & Krillipid Balance
SciFit- Joint Enhance + MSM
Primordial performance- Organic Green Tea
SNS- Magnesium Creatine Chelate
MST- ZMK
Now Foods- Whole Food Multivitamin
Looking forward to following this log!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking out the log. I'm really looking forward to trying these PowerPatches. Gonna put my first one on tonight after the gym!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this, hope you enjoy it!

I tried my first PowerPatch last night and used the Muscle Gel this morning and I gotta say I like them both! I'm going to put some more recovery gel on tonight, I only did 1 pump per leg and it felt really good! I'm hoping it'll help my shoulder too!

I'm going to try the whole AgeForce product line and log it too, I love transdermals and it's even better that I don't have to worry about my 4 year old son getting any transdermal cream transfer like I normally worry about with topical transdermals.

KILL IT!

Fr0st

Awards
Interested in this for future reference. Also, I just started Intermittent fasting myself. After 4 days my BF% is down .6%

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
First Powerpatch experience- (full update tomorrow)

Last night was my first night using AgeForce's PowerPatch (Transdermal HGH). I placed it on my inner forearm, over a set of veins that i can feel & see clearly through the skin right after showering and completely drying off. Here's what I noticed so far-

• Patch stayed on fine through class but noticed it was losing adhesion where my arm would wrinkle so taped that sucker down before bed because I wasn't going to risk it falling during sleep. I'm also a naturally warm person so I'm pretty sensitive to temp changes and sweat easily.
  • Arm did feel sorta strange after waking up the next day. i wouldn't call it "tingly" but just different
  • Also felt like my BP was high a bit but didn't to check it so it could have just been in my head
Could have all been a placebo effect... we'll see if something similar happens the next time.

today's workout will be the first time I get to sample the New White Flood Lemonade flavor. Review should be up tomorrow with that days workout.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
In for this, hope you enjoy it!

I tried my first PowerPatch last night and used the Muscle Gel this morning and I gotta say I like them both! I'm going to put some more recovery gel on tonight, I only did 1 pump per leg and it felt really good! I'm hoping it'll help my shoulder too!

I'm going to try the whole AgeForce product line and log it too, I love transdermals and it's even better that I don't have to worry about my 4 year old son getting any transdermal cream transfer like I normally worry about with topical transdermals.

KILL IT!
Interested in this for future reference. Also, I just started Intermittent fasting myself. After 4 days my BF% is down .6%
awesome news here def in for the ride
Thanks for the subs guys! I've got some serious workouts ahead of me.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Steve from Ageforce is a very nice guy. I have spoken to him persoannly, and he is very respectful and professional. That being said, Monster when are you putting the patches on. What works best for me is I put them on at night, between 8 and 10, and then take them off the followind day, 12 to 14 hours later. I only had a prob with the patch once coming off when I went to sleep, but it was my fault. I put the patch onmy wrist and then took it off and moved it a bit. That messed it up. Anyway, never had a problem since then regardless of where I put it. I have been using it mostly on my stomach below my navel, as I am trying to speed up healing process on hernia surgery. So far so good..Anyway, good luck..SJ

BTW Milas, I am looking forward to your feedback on the Ageforce product line becuase I know your feedback will be honest. I am set to order the pre/post patches and will be using them right off teh back for a little extra boost. I am going to be starting light toning exercises next tuesdau (10 weeks out of surgery) along with my cardio. I will post honest feedback as well..Take care guys..

dieselken77

Awards
First Powerpatch experience- (full update tomorrow)

Last night was my first night using AgeForce's PowerPatch (Transdermal HGH). I placed it on my inner forearm, over a set of veins that i can feel & see clearly through the skin right after showering and completely drying off. Here's what I noticed so far-

• Patch stayed on fine through class but noticed it was losing adhesion where my arm would wrinkle so taped that sucker down before bed because I wasn't going to risk it falling during sleep. I'm also a naturally warm person so I'm pretty sensitive to temp changes and sweat easily.
  • Arm did feel sorta strange after waking up the next day. i wouldn't call it "tingly" but just different
  • Also felt like my BP was high a bit but didn't to check it so it could have just been in my head
Could have all been a placebo effect... we'll see if something similar happens the next time.

today's workout will be the first time I get to sample the New White Flood Lemonade flavor. Review should be up tomorrow with that days workout.
Did you notice the deep sleep? That's pretty common and a noticeable side right away...at least for me it was.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Steve from Ageforce is a very nice guy. I have spoken to him persoannly, and he is very respectful and professional. That being said, Monster when are you putting the patches on. What works best for me is I put them on at night, between 8 and 10, and then take them off the followind day, 12 to 14 hours later. I only had a prob with the patch once coming off when I went to sleep, but it was my fault. I put the patch onmy wrist and then took it off and moved it a bit. That messed it up. Anyway, never had a problem since then regardless of where I put it. I have been using it mostly on my stomach below my navel, as I am trying to speed up healing process on hernia surgery. So far so good..Anyway, good luck..SJ

BTW Milas, I am looking forward to your feedback on the Ageforce product line becuase I know your feedback will be honest. I am set to order the pre/post patches and will be using them right off teh back for a little extra boost. I am going to be starting light toning exercises next tuesdau (10 weeks out of surgery) along with my cardio. I will post honest feedback as well..Take care guys..
I put my patch on around 5:30pm and took it off about 7am. I'm not sure I'd trust it to stay on my arm overnight as I do change position in my sleep and shove my arms under my pillow sometimes as well.

I know you didn't mean anything by it but I'd just like to point out that this log is also a fluff free zone. I do not give positive feedback on supps of any kind that do nothing for me, even if they're free. Hell, why would I want free stuff that does nothing? haha Just rest assured that you will get nothing but honest, accurate feedback from me. Plus the patches weren't totally free, Steve just helped me out with an order error and hooked it up.

EDIT: Just to put this out there this is a Voluntary log. Neither of the sponsored products required me to do this.

Last edited:
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Did you notice the deep sleep? That's pretty common and a noticeable side right away...at least for me it was.
I always sleep pretty deep unless I'm on some kinda crazy stim, which I'm not ATM. The "high BP" feeling I had when I woke up definitely felt different than normal... I'm not completely sure what it actually was that I was feeling since I couldn't check my BP. So for all I know it could've been something associated with deeper than normal sleep.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Revamped Lemonade White Flood (New Formula) Review 1

I used 1 scoop of WF mixed in about 10 oz of water, 30+ minutes preworkout swishing each sip. The color threw me off a bit since it was the same as the watermelon (a light red-ish pink).

I'd give the FLAVOR: a solid 9/10 :hump:

It had a light, smooth lemonade taste. It wasn't sour and not too sweet but it wasn't quite as awesome as the watermelon so I gave it the 9. Definitely would be easy to rotate between this and the watermelon if I got tired of one or the other.

**CL should really consider doing something similar with Purple Wraath! My only gripe with PW is the artificial sweetener after-taste that doesn't leave my mouth for hours unless I brush my teeth. It's due for flavor upgrade like WF.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday- 8/17/11 CHEST/ABS DAY

Warm-up

Push-ups 1 set, 50 reps

Workout

DB Bench Press- 1 drop set (3 drops) 2 working sets

110lbs (each hand)x 9, 90lbs x 10, 75lbs x 8, 55lbs x 15
100lbs (e/h) x 12
100lbs " "

Incline DB Press- 1 drop set (3 drops) 2 working sets

80lbs (e/h) x 12, 65lbs x 10, 50lbs x 8, 35 x 15
75lbs (e/h) x 11
75lbs (e/h) x 10 w/ 1 assisted

Standing Cable Flyes- 1 drop set (2 drops) 2 working sets

We used a weird cable machine this time so the weight was different from what I'm used to. It'll probably look different next time as long as the the regular machine is open.

45 x 12, 35 x 12, 25 x 12
45x 15
45x 15

Neutral Grip Machine Presses- 3 super sets with push-ups

125 x 12, 12 push-ups
125 x 10, 8 push-ups
125 x 6 , 7 push-ups

ABS-

4 sets 25 reps on crunch Nautalis (sp?) machine

Feeling dead- did all this on 5 hours of sleep... damn women. Won't happen again 'cause growing men NEED their sleep!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm going to try the pre/post patches tomorrow, I'll let you know what I think of them. You know I don't hold back on my thoughts!

I put my patch on around 5:30pm and took it off about 7am. I'm not sure I'd trust it to stay on my arm overnight as I do change position in my sleep and shove my arms under my pillow sometimes as well.

I know you didn't mean anything by it but I'd just like to point out that this log is also a fluff free zone. I do not give positive feedback on supps of any kind that do nothing for me, even if they're free. Hell, why would I want free stuff that does nothing? haha Just rest assured that you will get nothing but honest, accurate feedback from me. Plus the patches weren't totally free, Steve just helped me out with an order error and hooked it up.

EDIT: Just to put this out there this is a Voluntary log. Neither of the sponsored products required me to do this.
GOOD! I want completely honest feedback, don't hold back if you think it isn't working, say so. It's a little hard to tell effects on GH though, usually sleep, dreams, tingling, etc are how you can tell. Over time you just start looking better, and can get away with eating more.

I always sleep pretty deep unless I'm on some kinda crazy stim, which I'm not ATM. The "high BP" feeling I had when I woke up definitely felt different than normal... I'm not completely sure what it actually was that I was feeling since I couldn't check my BP. So for all I know it could've been something associated with deeper than normal sleep.
I'm the same way, but the night I wore the patch I had very realy and vivid dreams which was out of the ordinary. By high BP feeling, was it like a head pounding feeling? I don't recall seeing this info.

I'm going to be switching to 2 patches a week, one on Monday night (leg day Tuesday morning) and one on Wednesday night (chest/hamstring Thursday morning). That should give me a better GH boost on my hardest lifting days, so hopefully that'll work well!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way, but the night I wore the patch I had very realy and vivid dreams which was out of the ordinary. By high BP feeling, was it like a head pounding feeling? I don't recall seeing this info.
Slight headache, pressure behind the eyes, and a little anxiety type feeling. IDK it went away after that day but I'll definitely keep an eye on BP for the next patch.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im along for the ride brother, lookin good thus far.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slight headache, pressure behind the eyes, and a little anxiety type feeling. IDK it went away after that day but I'll definitely keep an eye on BP for the next patch.
Yeah, I get those headache and pressure feelings (which can cause anxiety) with peptides and the patches. hGH shouldn't affect blood pressure.

I tell you though, today I moved my patch from my forearm to my foot (short sleeve shirt for work today), and the foot I put it on feels really swollen and tingly. For those who don't know, tops of feet are a great place to apply systemic topicals since the skin is very thin and there are a lot of veins. Also, it's very unobtrusive.

dieselken77

Awards
I get the dull headache and slight anxiety as well after the patch has been on for a couple hours (could be partly mental) - even for a bit after I take it off in the morning, then it goes away. I always wake up feeling solid though.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thursdays- LEG DAY!

I was exhausted so I cut the volume down and took out some detail exercises. My White Flood was the only thing moving me haha. Taking today off to get some much needed rest.

Ok, just so everyone knows my back story... I had surgery on my left hip a couple years back so my leg #'s aren't impressive by any means. i focus more on proper muscle contraction and form. So if I hear some crap talking, you'll be getting one of these!

lol

anyways...

Warm-Up

Bicycle for 5 minutes with mild resistance.

Leg Workout-

Squats

205lbs x 20 reps

245lbs x 15 reps

265 x 10 drop to 205lbs x 6

Front Squats

185lbs x 20 reps

205 x 15 reps

205 x 12 reps

Legs Curls Nautilus machine

12x each leg separate @ 85lbs 3 sets

Leg Extensions

12x each leg @ 65lbs 3 sets

Calf-Raises

4 sets alternating foot position throughout set

175lbs added resistance

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Im along for the ride brother, lookin good thus far.

Glad to have ya hear bro! I like that ageforce is picking up more reps to answer questions and whatnot.

Yeah, I get those headache and pressure feelings (which can cause anxiety) with peptides and the patches. hGH shouldn't affect blood pressure.

I tell you though, today I moved my patch from my forearm to my foot (short sleeve shirt for work today), and the foot I put it on feels really swollen and tingly. For those who don't know, tops of feet are a great place to apply systemic topicals since the skin is very thin and there are a lot of veins. Also, it's very unobtrusive.
That's a pretty good idea Milas!

I get the dull headache and slight anxiety as well after the patch has been on for a couple hours (could be partly mental) - even for a bit after I take it off in the morning, then it goes away. I always wake up feeling solid though.
Yeah can't wait to throw on the second one. I wish I had more cause I'd double dose em (like one patch every 3 days) but that would eat up $$$ fast...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have ya hear bro! I like that ageforce is picking up more reps to answer questions and whatnot.

Yeah can't wait to throw on the second one. I wish I had more cause I'd double dose em (like one patch every 3 days) but that would eat up $$$ fast...
Yeah, we needed more reps, that Milas guy sucks! LOL! 3Clipse is awesome though, he's running the 3 month pack of HGH PowerPatches, so it'll be great comparing notes.

I'm on my 2nd patch, I hope it is working because my left leg continues to feel all tingly! My left side is smaller than my right, so it'd be AWESOME if it helped me with symmetry. Oddly enough my dreams last night were not as vivid or real, not much different from my baseline. However I did go to bed late for me (1AM) and got up at 5AM.

I'm going to dose 2 times a week and just keep to that. I figure that will last me 3 weeks per pack, but I'll get more concentrated GH levels around my key workouts. I think that would be worth it. Plus, you can always get the 3 month bundle and 50% off... ;)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we needed more reps, that Milas guy sucks! LOL! 3Clipse is awesome though, he's running the 3 month pack of HGH PowerPatches, so it'll be great comparing notes.

I'm on my 2nd patch, I hope it is working because my left leg continues to feel all tingly! My left side is smaller than my right, so it'd be AWESOME if it helped me with symmetry. Oddly enough my dreams last night were not as vivid or real, not much different from my baseline. However I did go to bed late for me (1AM) and got up at 5AM.

I'm going to dose 2 times a week and just keep to that. I figure that will last me 3 weeks per pack, but I'll get more concentrated GH levels around my key workouts. I think that would be worth it. Plus, you can always get the 3 month bundle and 50% off... ;)
Damn, I must have missed that option on the site.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I must have missed that option on the site.
Still not too late, but the promo code will be ending at some point though. 3Clipse got in on that. However, I think most people would want to try 1 pack first before making a large investment.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i was able to get in on the 50% off on the 3 month patch, i just couldnt pass it up. Let me know if you need anything MM.

dieselken77

Awards
I think I'm also going to join the 3 month club to see what the real effects of this stuff are like...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely man, i figured 3 months would allow me to be able to really see what the product is about. Plus im cutting, so better sleep and improved recovery is NEVER a bad thing!

PM me if you cant find a discount code diesel.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in these patches so I'm in to follow along bud

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in these patches so I'm in to follow along bud
I'm very interested to see how it effects everyone as well. I know several others have bought this item, but not many are logging it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very interested to see how it effects everyone as well. I know several others have bought this item, but not many are logging it.
I'll definitely be logging my run

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Ryan, pm me if you need a discount code once you decide bud.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
First Powerpatch experience-

Patch stayed on fine through class but noticed it was losing adhesion where my arm would wrinkle so taped that sucker down before bed because I wasn't going to risk it falling during sleep. I'm also a naturally warm person so I'm pretty sensitive to temp changes and sweat easily.
Arm did feel sorta strange after waking up the next day. i wouldn't call it "tingly" but just different
Also felt like my BP was high a bit but didn't to check it so it could have just been in my head

2nd PowerPatch experience-

Last night I used my 2nd PowerPatch and placed it on the same area of my other arm. The "anxiety-ish/high BP" feeling I got last time kinda happened again but it was much less pronounced. Other than that I didn't notice much difference.

-Sleep was normal
-No tingles or numbness yet
-I do feel a little flat/deflated today with no major changes in diet (not sure if related)

It's probably still too early to tell if it's really having any positive effects. Just gonna ride this out and see what happens.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update, I never really got tingles other than when I put it on my foot, and my leg really felt it! Maybe try that some time?

Same thing with me for sleep, the first night I used it though I had life-like vivid dreams. Really odd, I never got that from OTC GH boosters or peptides.

When are you using your next patch?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Over the weekend I had a Back Workout (Fri.) and a Shoulders WO (Sat.). Had no time to get on the internet and put up my workouts but I'll get this weeks up for sure.

I did wind up seeing that movie 30 Minutes or Less with a lady friend and if you have a wicked,semi-evil sense of humor like me I highly recommend seeing it. Danny McBride is hilarious!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update, I never really got tingles other than when I put it on my foot, and my leg really felt it! Maybe try that some time?

Same thing with me for sleep, the first night I used it though I had life-like vivid dreams. Really odd, I never got that from OTC GH boosters or peptides.

When are you using your next patch?
I should be applying my next one Thursday night I believe. I'd like to run them closer together but I lack the funds right now for more patches ATM.

I might try the foot application for my next one since I wanna rotate spots to see if there's a difference.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
subbed..very interested in how this hgh patch pans out