Review: White Flood (V2): White Raspberry

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shout out & many thanks to Renegade/CL for a tub of the new WF (v2) to try out & review. I’ve used this newer version (watermelon flavor) and really enjoyed it all the way around (i.e. taste, pumps, energy, etc). (Review found on NP) This go round to compare flavors I selected White Raspberry. I’ll be giving random updates in here over the next several weeks. I’m currently cycling workout types every 1-2 workouts, so should be fun to see how this fares with heavier weight (FST7-ish) VS pure volume (GVT) style workouts. Also, currently using XFA/Anabeta & Agmatine...found in the log section, FYI...

Here are my initial impressions.

Smell: very distinct raspberry aroma upon cracking the tub open, smells deliscious.

Mixability: 2 scoops into what I’d say was probably about 10oz of water. <shake-shake> no clumping or dissolve issues.

Taste: Thinking I should have added a touch more water to have diluted it more. Had a pleasant raspberry/fruity taste, wouldn’t say it was the greatest, but def not the worst. Will comment more on this after I add more water.

Energy/Endurance/Focus: WF delivers nicely here. Long lasting/smooth energy, nothing cracked out with some streamlined focus. Got to the gym a little sooner this morning & had no problems staying later.

Pump: Again good here. The last several workouts I had been using Animal Rage, which is more of an energy boost & not a pump product. Using WF today, def more of an enhanced pump going on, even being on the ‘pump stack’ that I’m on already.

Today’s workout I did Chest/Back with heavier weights than normal (which I haven't done for several weeks) and alternated Chest and back exercises. Other than sweating like a greased pig (from all the increase in food & sodium I had over the weekend), blew up very nicely.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great review bud, thank you!
Do you think the taste is better than the previous version?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review bud, thank you!
Do you think the taste is better than the previous version?
Thanks man! Yes, taste has def been improved over V1...and mixed about 16oz water today, to give a lighter taste than yesterday, better yet.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks man! Yes, taste has def been improved over V1...and mixed about 16oz water today, to give a lighter taste than yesterday, better yet.
Haven't tried V2 yet. I really liked the power of V1 with the exception of it tasting like shampoo, but taste isn't everything.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried V2 yet. I really liked the power of V1 with the exception of it tasting like shampoo, but taste isn't everything.
I agree...taste is low priority for me...sure, it's nice if a preWO or even a protein tastes good...but, meh, I'm easy to please in that department...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed 2 scoops of WF for some KenpoX+/ABS this morning..tossed in a little bit of side delt work to get a pump going...then had some 'flyin fists of furry' going on...good stuff...

superlift

superlift

Awards
Definitely heard some good things about this stuff! Looking forward to trying it!

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I'm in for this one! Been wanting to give WF a try.....not crazy about the cracked out feeling from some of the other PWO's I've tried.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Definitely heard some good things about this stuff! Looking forward to trying it!
I'm in for this one! Been wanting to give WF a try.....not crazy about the cracked out feeling from some of the other PWO's I've tried.
I think you guys will be really satisfied with the product. The improvements we have made in the last few months to the product, include updating the formula to work alot better, and updating the flavoring system to make it taste delicious. Everyone who has used the product has rated it 9 out of 10 or higher. You really must try it to believe it. I hope you see what the hypes all about =)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you guys will be really satisfied with the product. The improvements we have made in the last few months to the product, include updating the formula to work alot better, and updating the flavoring system to make it taste delicious. Everyone who has used the product has rated it 9 out of 10 or higher. You really must try it to believe it. I hope you see what the hypes all about =)
^ agreed! WF is a very satisifying supp & a nice switch up to the heavier stim'd ones...in the past I've used WF (v2) with Purple psyKO and they work very well together...I'm so missing the psyKO flavor these days :( need to pick up another tub...