1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Review: White Flood (V2): White Raspberry

Shout out & many thanks to Renegade/CL for a tub of the new WF (v2) to try out & review. Iíve used this newer version (watermelon flavor) and really enjoyed it all the way around (i.e. taste, pumps, energy, etc). (Review found on NP) This go round to compare flavors I selected White Raspberry. Iíll be giving random updates in here over the next several weeks. Iím currently cycling workout types every 1-2 workouts, so should be fun to see how this fares with heavier weight (FST7-ish) VS pure volume (GVT) style workouts. Also, currently using XFA/Anabeta & Agmatine...found in the log section, FYI...

Here are my initial impressions.

Smell: very distinct raspberry aroma upon cracking the tub open, smells deliscious.

Mixability: 2 scoops into what Iíd say was probably about 10oz of water. <shake-shake> no clumping or dissolve issues.

Taste: Thinking I should have added a touch more water to have diluted it more. Had a pleasant raspberry/fruity taste, wouldnít say it was the greatest, but def not the worst. Will comment more on this after I add more water.

Energy/Endurance/Focus: WF delivers nicely here. Long lasting/smooth energy, nothing cracked out with some streamlined focus. Got to the gym a little sooner this morning & had no problems staying later.

Pump: Again good here. The last several workouts I had been using Animal Rage, which is more of an energy boost & not a pump product. Using WF today, def more of an enhanced pump going on, even being on the Ďpump stackí that Iím on already.

Todayís workout I did Chest/Back with heavier weights than normal (which I haven't done for several weeks) and alternated Chest and back exercises. Other than sweating like a greased pig (from all the increase in food & sodium I had over the weekend), blew up very nicely.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Great review bud, thank you!
    Do you think the taste is better than the previous version?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great review bud, thank you!
    Do you think the taste is better than the previous version?
    Thanks man! Yes, taste has def been improved over V1...and mixed about 16oz water today, to give a lighter taste than yesterday, better yet.
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Thanks man! Yes, taste has def been improved over V1...and mixed about 16oz water today, to give a lighter taste than yesterday, better yet.
    Haven't tried V2 yet. I really liked the power of V1 with the exception of it tasting like shampoo, but taste isn't everything.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Haven't tried V2 yet. I really liked the power of V1 with the exception of it tasting like shampoo, but taste isn't everything.
    I agree...taste is low priority for me...sure, it's nice if a preWO or even a protein tastes good...but, meh, I'm easy to please in that department...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%

Dosed 2 scoops of WF for some KenpoX+/ABS this morning..tossed in a little bit of side delt work to get a pump going...then had some 'flyin fists of furry' going on...good stuff...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.03%

Definitely heard some good things about this stuff! Looking forward to trying it!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

I'm in for this one! Been wanting to give WF a try.....not crazy about the cracked out feeling from some of the other PWO's I've tried.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.37%

Quote Originally Posted by superlift View Post
    Definitely heard some good things about this stuff! Looking forward to trying it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockz View Post
    I'm in for this one! Been wanting to give WF a try.....not crazy about the cracked out feeling from some of the other PWO's I've tried.
    I think you guys will be really satisfied with the product. The improvements we have made in the last few months to the product, include updating the formula to work alot better, and updating the flavoring system to make it taste delicious. Everyone who has used the product has rated it 9 out of 10 or higher. You really must try it to believe it. I hope you see what the hypes all about =)
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.73%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I think you guys will be really satisfied with the product. The improvements we have made in the last few months to the product, include updating the formula to work alot better, and updating the flavoring system to make it taste delicious. Everyone who has used the product has rated it 9 out of 10 or higher. You really must try it to believe it. I hope you see what the hypes all about =)
    ^ agreed! WF is a very satisifying supp & a nice switch up to the heavier stim'd ones...in the past I've used WF (v2) with Purple psyKO and they work very well together...I'm so missing the psyKO flavor these days need to pick up another tub...

Similar Forum Threads

1. BoSox Controlled Labs White Raspberry/White Flood
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 02:29 PM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:48 PM
  3. Rosie's Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:13 PM
  4. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:46 AM
  5. White Flood White Raspberry TESTING OPPORTUNITY!
    By Dracoy in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 10:54 AM