New stack for me!? - AnabolicMinds.com

New stack for me!?

1. New Member
    Answers

New stack for me!?

What is the best stack for me do you think? I play college football and im trying to build some big mass. I cannot use a prohormone, so any other stack i could pick up?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

What's your stats?

These are the two top creatine's that come to mind: Green MAG and C-BOL, either one, i loved C-BOL, **** was amazing with amazing pumps.

Maybe throw some DAA in there, and maybe Sustain Alpha for your T-Booster and your'e set.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

3. New Member
    Answers

I have creapure creatine. its pretty good so far. im thinking of anabeta? is Cbol better than creapure from Primodial performance

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

TitaniumXL, Division 1, Adamantium <--top of the line Athlete stack

-Increase test
    -Increase Free test
    -Increased androgen receptors
    -Increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens
    -Increases strength
    -Increases libido
    -Increases aggression
    -Increased recovery

Anabolic Ignite <--sick non stim pre-workout, the Creatine Nitrate helps with mass
    Creatine mono
    Fish oil
    BCAA 8:1:1 ratio
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    TitaniumXL, Division 1, Adamantium <--top of the line Athlete stack

-Increase test
    -Increase Free test
    -Increased androgen receptors
    -Increasing enzymatic degradation of estradiol and other estrogens
    -Increases strength
    -Increases libido
    -Increases aggression
    -Increased recovery

Anabolic Ignite <--sick non stim pre-workout, the Creatine Nitrate helps with mass
    Creatine mono
    Fish oil
    BCAA 8:1:1 ratio
    Sounds nice. Only problem is im not 21 yet im still 20, but test boosters are fine to take. i remember my train told me all about them and he said it was fine to take it just wouldnt show any increase (i was 16 at the time) because i had so much testosterone. Now im older so these should show some pretty good increases right?

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    is Cbol better than creapure from Primodial performance
    If you ask me, C-BOL is THE BEST creatine out there, of course everybody else has there opinions, wether they think so or not, either way, Creatine Nitrate is the ****.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds nice. Only problem is im not 21 yet im still 20, but test boosters are fine to take. i remember my train told me all about them and he said it was fine to take it just wouldnt show any increase (i was 16 at the time) because i had so much testosterone. Now im older so these should show some pretty good increases right?
    What do you mean your'e only 20 not 21? None of those SUPPS he mentioned are hormonal.
    -Jim Morrison

8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101

What do you mean your'e only 20 not 21? None of those SUPPS he mentioned are hormonal.
    Only one more month from 21 but yeah i know i was just making sure, i didnt know what division 1 was. How'd you like that sound of those? they look promising.

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Only one more month from 21 but yeah i know i was just making sure, i didnt know what division 1 was. How'd you like that sound of those? they look promising.
    Yah, that stack is awesome, anything JD recommends is the real deal , that satck, plus some C-BOL OMGS.
    -Jim Morrison

10. New Member
    Answers

Yah, that stack is awesome, anything JD recommends is the real deal , that satck, plus some C-BOL OMGS.
    Sounds sick. I might have to order myself some. Are the gains really good? Im trying to increase my max bench to 315 im at 300 now. and what about cycling this?

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds sick. I might have to order myself some. Are the gains really good? Im trying to increase my max bench to 315 im at 300 now. and what about cycling this?
    Like i said, it's not hormonal lol, so you run it for as long as you want, just take em' until your finished with the bottle. And i'm pretty sure you'll get to 315 from this cycle, just lift hard, and eat harder. Didn't you say you played football? Benching is the last thing you need to worry about in football, it's all about them legs baby.
    -Jim Morrison

12. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Like i said, it's not hormonal lol, so you run it for as long as you want, just take em' until your finished with the bottle. And i'm pretty sure you'll get to 315 from this cycle, just lift hard, and eat harder. Didn't you say you played football? Benching is the last thing you need to worry about in football, it's all about them legs baby.
    lol i love working my legs. But benching is great for blocking ( Wide reciever), but yeah i think i definitely wanna try this. I did order anabeta but that can wait i guess, how should i stack this? Adamantium and Titanium, Creatine mono, BCAA, and that's all do you think?

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ya I can't recommend taking the stack if your under 21.

I've taken test boosters at 20, but your test is already high at this age and may not notice much compared to someone who takes it in there 30's or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Anything with enough Creatine Nitrate is damn good, my fav is Anabolic Ignite because ya get a ton of other nice ingredients for really cheap

I'm sure you will get to 315 soon enough without supplements, but most test boosters are ran 4-12 weeks.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

not 21 yet? i say AnaBeta with CN. or Prime with CN and the staples. just eat right bro
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have bulk CN and don't even touch it regular bulk mono mixed in my Gatorade and egg shake does the trick. Stick to basics don't buy into marketing on Supplements.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Bro, get some AnaBeta and C-BOL and your'e set.
    -Jim Morrison

17. New Member
    Answers

Bro, get some AnaBeta and C-BOL and your'e set.
    I am doing that. already ordered those and got Wyked for a PW. gonna add in Adamanitum too

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:20 PM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1