Kre-alkalyn (creatine) and morning cardio

S

Sebasturea

Awards
hi, I want to start my cutting phase next week. I'm 10% bf and I don't want to loss muscle and strength. This is what I'm going to have:
-OEP: x2 30 min before morning cardio, x1 30 min before afternoon workout.
*- Lean Xtreme: x1 30 min before morning cardio, x1 four hours later, x1 30 min before afternoon cardio.
*- L-arginine: 3grams before lifting.
- Kre-alkalyn: 2 pwo(weight days) .
- Glutalyn: x2 before morning cardio, x2 before afternoon workout, x2 before bed.
- BCAA: 5g before cardio and workout.

In the mornings I do morning cardio on an empty stomach, right after cardio I get some whey with my glutalyn then have breakfast 40 min after.

In the Kre-alkalyn label says that I should take 2 pills in the morning and another 2 prior workout (on workout days). So I don't know how to take the kre-alkalyn in the morning. In my post-cardio shake? or before cardio? In the non-workout days (only cardio) when should I take my kre-alkalyn?

pd: Sorry my english isn't very good

T

TmRich0808

Awards
hi, I want to start my cutting phase next week. I'm 10% bf and I don't want to loss muscle and strength. This is what I'm going to have:
-OEP: x2 30 min before morning cardio, x1 30 min before afternoon workout.
*- Lean Xtreme: x1 30 min before morning cardio, x1 four hours later, x1 30 min before afternoon cardio.
*- L-arginine: 3grams before lifting.
- Kre-alkalyn: 2 pwo(weight days) .
- Glutalyn: x2 before morning cardio, x2 before afternoon workout, x2 before bed.
- BCAA: 5g before cardio and workout.

In the mornings I do morning cardio on an empty stomach, right after cardio I get some whey with my glutalyn then have breakfast 40 min after.

In the Kre-alkalyn label says that I should take 2 pills in the morning and another 2 prior workout (on workout days). So I don't know how to take the kre-alkalyn in the morning. In my post-cardio shake? or before cardio? In the non-workout days (only cardio) when should I take my kre-alkalyn?

pd: Sorry my english isn't very good
I dont really think it matters. kre-alkalyn doesnt seem to matter when you take it but I would think youd wanna take it after cardio so it doesnt upset your stomach and doesnt make you de-hydrated.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yep, any way you take it would be fine. you could take it as soon as you get up in the morning if you wanted too