Fat burner

koryclaws19

Awards
I am looking for best fat burner out there I have taken quite a few but still wondering if there a miracle pill I am missing. I have a good diet losing weight and gaining muscle just not as fast as I'd like so a nice boost would help me with the motivation factor. So any one that firmly believes In a product please let me know about it.

Thanks!

-Kory

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
A spot on diet is going to be key, but I have success with OxyElite Pro.

Or you could try meth

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am looking for best fat burner out there I have taken quite a few but still wondering if there a miracle pill I am missing. I have a good diet losing weight and gaining muscle just not as fast as I'd like so a nice boost would help me with the motivation factor. So any one that firmly believes In a product please let me know about it.

Thanks!

-Kory
Welcome to the forum. Now if I may. Your diet will be your best friend. Get that under control and you will see results. Now as far as fat burners are concerned. I myself have taken many in my day, However the one fat burner I have been really impressed with is one by FINAFLEX. The name of the fat burner is Pro Xanthine 500-XT. Gives you smooth energy, no jitters at all and best of all you need one per day.