AE is Flooded (sponsored)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again a big thank you to RR, as he knows my constant love for White Flood. I just received my container of Lemon White Flood. I am a sucker for all things lemon :)

I am going to give this log a good start tomorrow. There will be a slight interruption as I am taking the family on our summer vacation next sunday the 21st, as we head to disney for 6 days :woohoo: However, as many of you already know, I am very consistent and diligent with my logs. Additionally, I will be very honest in my thoughts.

This is my first try at the new White Flood, and it has HUGE shoes to fill.

A little background:
35 years old
203lbs
Training since 11
Split:
Sunday: heavy chest/tris
Monday: Legs/Calves/Delts
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: Back/Bis
Thursday: Chest/Tris
Friday: Shoulders/Traps
Saturday: Heavy Back/Bis

I will be judging this on the following criteria:
1. taste
2. mixability
3. vascularity
4. pump
5. focus (this was where v1 shined imo)

Only other supps I am using are
1. Protein- Isology
2. Orange Triad

On somewhat of a detox from supps for a bit and just keeping it simple

Now I will acknowledge, when September rolls around, my schedule will be a little off as I go back to school. For those that dont know, I have spent the last decade as a high school history teacher, however, I interviewed and was promoted this summer to the Supervisor of the department. So things will be a bit hectic, but I will always make it work.

I am thrilled to be getting the opportunity to log again, so lets get this rolling.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for final thoughts

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Real solid start

Today was shoulder day, and I felt pretty happy with my first dose of WF. First, the color of the powder was entirely different than in the past and in fact, when mixed it was a deep pink.

Taste: 5/5 I am a sucker for lemonade, and this new flavor did not disappoint. It was strong but very refreshing.

Mixability: 5/5 Nothing left over after 5 shakes. No settling, no floating...nothing :)

Here is the workout from today as I worked predominantly in super set format:

Standing btn press (5 sets)
Arnold db press (5 sets)

Side DB laterals (5 sets)
Rear DB laterals (5 sets)

BTB BB Shrugs (5 sets

Vascularity: N/A nothing to note yet. I did not see any major difference

Pump: 4/5 Specifically with my rear delts. After I was done, it was quite noticeable and somewhat of a discomfort. That is a good thing

Focus: 3/5 Not as strong as V1 based on day 1. I am optimistic going forward however.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you for joining Mich. Today should be a good day....back/bi's :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no prob I like learning so I try to read and sub as much as I can ;)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Watching this, interested in this product in the future maybe :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More focus today

back and bis went off without a hitch, and the focus was excellent. The only change that i noticed was I was sweating much more than previous. Not sure if this was just me or more of an effect of the WF.

Here was the workout
BB Rows (5 sets)
Wide grip chins (5 sets)
DB Rows (5 sets)

Hammer curls (5 sets)
BB Curls (5 sets)
Standing alternating curls (5 sets)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a great chest/tri workout yesterday

incline bp (5 sets)
flat bp (5 sets)
incline flys superset to db press (10 total sets)

JM press (5 sets)
2 arm db extensions

Nothing of major note with the WF. Just to give a sense of the ease of mixture, I was walking up to the top floor of my house. It is 6 steps, a landing and 6 more steps. From the bottom of the first set of steps, I started shaking the cup, and by the time I hit the upper level, it was totally mixed. Very impressive imo for a pre w/o.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday went off without a hitch.

Legs:
Back squat (8 sets)
Standing calf raises (7 sets)

Side db laterals (4 sets)
Rear db laterals (4 sets)
DB SHrugs (6 sets)

Nothing new to note on the WF front. Taste is still excellent. I will say that the focus is still a slight step down from V1, but it is good regardless. No lifting today, and I am also in working all day. Gotta love all day meetings :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of the new taste? Better than before? :)
subbed!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much better. Not nearly as tart. Job well done on the flavoring.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The mixing is quick and painless. Hoenesty a few quick shakes and it was good to go

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout was great today, back and bis
BB Rows
Rack pulls
DB Rows
Underhand chins

Hammer curls
1arm preacher curls

All things remained the same.

Mixability is fantastic, taste was excellent. The focus is good, however, not at the level of V1. Nothing major to report in terms of pump, as it truly is not a pump product imo. I will say that energy and the thermo effect are quite pronounced thus far.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout was great today, back and bis
BB Rows
Rack pulls
DB Rows
Underhand chins

Hammer curls
1arm preacher curls

All things remained the same.

Mixability is fantastic, taste was excellent. The focus is good, however, not at the level of V1. Nothing major to report in terms of pump, as it truly is not a pump product imo. I will say that energy and the thermo effect are quite pronounced thus far.
good stuff to know

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another excellent workout of chest/tris today.

Felt very strong, and in fact hit 275lbs on the incline for 2 reps. That is a high for me since the spleen issue back in March.

With that said, I feel like the comparison between v1 and v2 is pretty clear. In fact, when the time comes at the end of this log, I am going to make a little visual comparison between the two. Right now, I must admit that v2 mixes and tastes better. However, v1 has a little better performance for me personally thus far

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another excellent workout of chest/tris today.

Felt very strong, and in fact hit 275lbs on the incline for 2 reps. That is a high for me since the spleen issue back in March.

With that said, I feel like the comparison between v1 and v2 is pretty clear. In fact, when the time comes at the end of this log, I am going to make a little visual comparison between the two. Right now, I must admit that v2 mixes and tastes better. However, v1 has a little better performance for me personally thus far
good update so far

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to see the visual comparison.

Personally I feel theres more performance in v2. The pumps are alot better for me, probably due to the beet root.

Not sure if youve heard this tip, but try swishing WF around in your mouth before swallowing. The nitrates get absorbed through the mouth and produce a more positive effect on performance and pumps.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the heads up RR. I will try that today.

As an aside, today will be my last update for a week. Taking off for Disney bright and early tomorrow morning :woohoo:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up RR. I will try that today.

As an aside, today will be my last update for a week. Taking off for Disney bright and early tomorrow morning :woohoo:
I am jealous :D
Enjoy brother.... Disney is on my list of places to go!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am back. Disney was awesome!! Back to normal diet and training tomorrow.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course. My daughter got pics with everyone. The killer for me is you cannot eat appropriately there. So it is pure strict at this point.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice return

I dont know if it was the fact that I hadn't done anything or taken anything in a week, but the WF hit me hard very quickly. Within 10 minutes of consuming the WF, I was pumped and itching to go. Did back/bis today, and my energy level was ridiculously high, as was my endurance.

Chins
Rack pulls
db rows

hammer curls
1arm preacher curls

finishing it off with 35 minutes more on the treadmill. Trying to work off the disney weight.

In terms of the WF, taste, mixability and effects are tremendous. Major winner for me right now.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to hear you guys have fun.the new wf sounds very solid

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys. Already got a 50 minute run in this am, will be hitting chest and tris this afternoon. Just finished waiting through Irene, no damage here in bucks cty pa, just a lot of rain

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a great chest and tri workout today. Did a lot of giant set work which got a hell of pump. I was still a bit sore from yesterday's back work, which was a good thing. I think the bad diet and lack of lifting while at Disney might have been a good thing. As t seems to have given me a bitmof a great push as has the WF.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did my typical leg anddelt workout, however, I decided to warm up on the treadmill before. The WF truly gets the sweat going. Calves were pumped beyond belief.

This WF has been quite effective.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw, I am sore as hell. My chest is tight, as or my tris and lats. I love it. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had an abbreviated workout yesterday due to working later than expected. The new job has certainly changed my end of summer availability. However, the WF greatly aided the workout considering how tired and unfocused I was.

With all the hurricane damage in NJ, my commute has changed this week. Took me 90 minutes to just get in to work in the am. So my frustration level was high, and coupled with a long day, by the time I got home I had to force myself to drink the WF. BTW, still tastes great, the flavor has not worn on me at all. Additionally, once again within 10-15 minutes, I was rolling and itching to lift. Due to time constraints, I only focused on working arms. Ended up doing 15 sets of bis alone, which ended in a hell of a pump. I am doing as RR suggested, which is to let the WF sit in my mouth for a bit.

The hope is that I will be home earlier today, then get to hit chest/tris hard for a full workout

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The WF pump & sweating is a great part of it. I think it could be a combination of the WF and you working even harder!

I'm outside of Boston and got hit by Irene too. Some parts of my area have been without power (still) since Sunday.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Between today and yesterday, had 2 really solid workouts. Yesterday was more impressive as I was at work all day, and in meetings. So by the time I made it home I was beat. The WF is a good pick me up and kick for the weights.

Just to recap thus far.

Taste is phenomenal. If you are a lemon fiend like I am, this is killer. Mixability, is ridiculously easy, and the affects are very prominent and very quick.

This is a winner imo. V1 was slightly more powerful imo, but overall this is superior when the other qualities are taken into consideration.

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
Nice review man looks like this is going in my shoppingcart soon!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You certainly should. Worth a go IMO

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another good couple of workouts. Once again the sweat and focus was through the roof.

I have truly been enjoying all workouts with WF

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too much to update. Workouts have been very solid.

I will be using the WF at 4am tomorrow as I have a later day for work and won't be able to lift when I get home.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank goodness for the WF this am. Woke at 4am, with nothing, and I truly mean no energy or desire. Drank the WF, warmed up on the treadmill then hit back and bi's with a good kick. If it was not for being 35 with a bum back, the workout would have kicked a$$

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good repeat of te 4 am wake up call with WF. I don't know if I would be able function without it.

I also like the flexibility that it offers with adding bulk powders if you so desire.

4 am and chest/tris were rolling.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, if I thought 4am was early enough, evidently waking up at 3:30 was going to necessitate WF for sure. For some reason I just popped awake at 330, so I figured might as well be productive. Hit the treadmill after drinking the WF, and by the time I got to the weights, I was sweating and focused.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta say I have truly been enjoying my WF run. I tried a different pre w/o that was recently on sale at NP so I picked some up. I was utterly disappointed with it in comparison to WF. WF was far more potent, better tasting and mixed easier. Also, to give an idea, after a hard chest workout today, I hit tris and was able to do sets of 5 at 225lbs on jm presses.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
another good early am workout today. I am truly grateful for the WF.

I will be putting up a final review on Wednesday as I am down to the last few scoops.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say I have truly been enjoying my WF run. I tried a different pre w/o that was recently on sale at NP so I picked some up. I was utterly disappointed with it in comparison to WF. WF was far more potent, better tasting and mixed easier. Also, to give an idea, after a hard chest workout today, I hit tris and was able to do sets of 5 at 225lbs on jm presses.

glad you are enjoying the taste, that was the only poblem i had with the lemonade.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very tasty. I was pleasantly surprised