There's a bull in a china shop (Taurus Sponsored 5aOHP Log) - AnabolicMinds.com

There's a bull in a china shop (Taurus Sponsored 5aOHP Log)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There's a bull in a china shop (Taurus Sponsored 5aOHP Log)

I just recently got my bottle of 5aOHP courtesy of BigK thanks for the chance to log this product. My current goal is to loose some more weight and cut up some more. Current stats are 5'10, 175 pounds, 32 inch waist, BMI of 25.1. So i need to continue to loose more weight and continue to be motivated this log should help in that area. My current workout routine is lifting 4 days a week, doing 5x5, concentrating on good form and not heavy weight. My cardio has been upped greatly lately, to 6 days a week. Mostly consisting of running, i do atleast three 5K's a week, but also wind sprints, swimming, stairs, biking and elipitical. Current supplements that i will run alongside of the 5aOHP are Orange Triad for a multivitamin, RecoverPro for BCAA's, Cycle Support, Beta-Alanine, and fish oil. I will try to throw up some before and after pics. Well thats about everything i can think of, hopefully should be one heck of a ride. Cant wait to take my first dose tomorrow.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Woke up today took my first dose. I'll hopefully put up the pics today. But today's workout was just a 5K run around the track. I didn't really push myself overly hard just a steady pace the whole way through. Didn't notice a difference yet but can't wait to run this product through. Yesterday was chest so today was just a cardio day.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Keep it up man!
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Thanx. So today was back for me. As i've said before i'm doing 5 sets of 5 for lifting.

Lat Pull Down - 100 lbs all 5 sets
    Seated Cable Rows - 100 lbs, 100 lbs, 125 lbs, 125 lbs, 125 lbs
    Wide Grip Pull Ups - 5 sets of 5
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 135 lbs all 5 sets
    One Arm Dumbell Row - 40 lbs all 5 sets

Cardio - 25 minutes on the eliptical at level 10

Well if anything i'm feeling more confident in the gym and working my tail off lately. Hoping to see this pay big dividends.
  5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nice title lol. heres to a great cycle.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in for the ride!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

in for this one
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Thanx for everyone joining the log, i was happy i was chosen to run this log. I'm feeling good so far for sure, been busy with work and helping my wife get ready for our renewal of our vows so its been hectic for sure. But i'm still trying to get good solid workouts in and not slack on my cardio.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

congrats on the vow renewal! How many years?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I love the fact you do a lot of cardio, I'll be following he log as I'm very interested in seeing your results on his product.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Subbed brother! Will keep an eye on this
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    I love the fact you do a lot of cardio, I'll be following he log as I'm very interested in seeing your results on his product.
    X2 seems like a of guys skip it.

Btw I'm in

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

I am to be counted with those who are subscribed.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Well technically the vow renewal isn't till October but its been 6 years of happy marriage for me and my wife. Have a great wife who took a chance on me when i wasn't as financially secure as i am now so the first time was really cheap, so i'm going all out for her this time.
    PES Representative
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Woke up went to work, came home had to go to the wife's family reunion but no skipping the gym for this guy. Today i hit my shoulders and of course some more cardio.

Arnold Dumbbell Press - 40 lbs dumbells all 5 sets
    Front Dumbell Raise - 20 lbs dumbells all 5 sets
    Military Press - 90 lbs, 90 lbs, 90 lbs, 95 lbs, 95 lbs
    Barbell Shrugs - 135 lbs, 145 lbs, 145 lbs, 155 lbs, 155 lbs
    Upright Rows - 50 lbs all 5 sets

Cardio - Today i did a combo of stairs and jump rope. Stairs was 40 floors with 15 stairs inbetween floors so 600 stairs climbed. Jump rope was 6 minutes hard. Alternating every minute between double jumping and running with high knees.

Was a really good workout today i've been pushing myself hard with my cardio and lifting. Again big thanx to everyone at Taurus who made this log possible with the reneweal of vows with my wife funds have been tight for any new supplements.
    PES Representative
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Name:  IMG00058-20110813-1610.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  13.1 KB

Here's a before picture need to loose the stubborn belly fat, here's hoping all the cardio will pay off.
    PES Representative
  17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im in bud
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I was laid off when I met my wife so I know exactly what you mean. She normally dates doctors and such so it still sucks a bit to be around her friends in a higher tax bracket all the time Haha.

Cardio will pay off if your diligent, be sure to murder ABS as much as you can. I love hanging leg lifts mixed with pull ups imagine leg lifts into pull ups then repeat till thirty reps. If you ever wanted attention in his gym this will give it to you.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sub'd. Enjoy the ride dude!! This stuff rocks!!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Name:  IMG00058-20110813-1610.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  13.1 KB

Here's a before picture need to loose the stubborn belly fat, here's hoping all the cardio will pay off.
    It will come off holmes, just dont get frustrated and keep at it, even after this bottle . . . .keep going !
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Alright Sunday's area always hard they are my Friday's for lifting cause Monday's at work are brutal they have me running around all day and hard to find the energy to go before or after knowing how brutal they are. Been eating clean and healthy so far, not really counting calories but if i think i need the extra cardio cause of something i ate on a cheat day i make myself push that much harder and that much farther. So today was mostly cardio with some ab work. Today i ran a little under my 5K i did 2.75 miles but i kept a solid pace through the whole run, took me right to 25 minutes. For my ab's i kept it simple and mindless popped in P90's Ab Ripper X at my gym and went at it. Followed it all up with some hanging leg lifts. So all in all it was a good day in the gym. Looking forward to taking a day off tomorrow.
    PES Representative
  22. Pro Virili Parte

Props to you for killing that DVD

Ab ripper X makes my stomach hurt just from watching it!!
  23. Professional Member

nice work there
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

hey bro, the cardio will pay off... my advice is get a heart rate monitor yeaaaa i know they cost like 100$ but since i started using one my cardio sessions are much more effective. hands down one of gthe best investments i have made. well the wife bought it lol

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Thanx everyone for the kind words. Its def helping me push through the wicked amounts of cardio i'm pushing my body through.

So here's a brief review of the Taurus's 5aOHP with roughly a week into my taking it. I'm feeling the alpha male coming out in me, my recovery time is lessening, the directions are simple to read and understand, very easy product to use, overall this is a great product. My strength will hopefully be jumping up here in a week as i continue to take the product.

Todays workout was chest and cardio was 2 mile run. I ran my 2 miles in 18 minutes i felt good again i feel like i could push harder but knowing there's 5 more days of it i played it safe.
    Chest workout -
    Flat Bench Press - 175 lbs all 5 sets
    Dumb Bell Bench Press - 50 lbs dumbells all 5 sets
    Decline Bench Press - 145 lbs, 145 lbs, 145, 155 lbs, 155 lbs
    Pec Deck - 100 lbs, 100 lbs, 100 lbs, 115 lbs 115 lbs
    At the end i end the workout with varying push ups. Today i did 20 wide arm, 20 close, 20 normal, 20 diamonds and 20 with legs on a workout ball.

I feel so far the 5aOHP is helping me push through some grueling workouts for me. Really liking it so far.
    PES Representative
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

So 5aOHP has def raised aggression level with that alpha male feeling, my wife def had to calm me down the other nite at my sons football practice. Yes i was that dad on the sidelines. But where we live right now is the hometown boy connection the coaches are just ex-high school players who try to relive their glory through their kids. But overall I'm loving the product the recovery time lately has been so excellent i can't begin to praise the product enough.
    PES Representative
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So 5aOHP has def raised aggression level with that alpha male feeling, my wife def had to calm me down the other nite at my sons football practice. Yes i was that dad on the sidelines. But where we live right now is the hometown boy connection the coaches are just ex-high school players who try to relive their glory through their kids. But overall I'm loving the product the recovery time lately has been so excellent i can't begin to praise the product enough.
    all of the logs look overwhelmingly positive-i hope you have continued success!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Wheew Ab Ripper x is no joke, good job getting it down.

Love the Avatar BTW
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Wheew Ab Ripper x is no joke, good job getting it down.

Love the Avatar BTW
    Thanx man, Ab Ripper X is good stuff cause you it works for all levels of people.
    PES Representative
  30. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Logs lookin good bud, im excited to try thw product at some point.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Today will be another busy day son has football practice and with the wife at work i'm left running around getting everything done but i got my workout in. Again I'm going lighter than i normally would just cause I'm trying to work hard on my form, its funny cause I get those looks anymore by the younger guys in the gym seeing me do the lighter weight. But who cares i want good form I can have huge back arch and push big weight but its time to do things with proper form. So today was leg day also some lifts to help explosiveness and also cardio.

40 minutes on the elliptical on level 7
    Workout -
    Squats - 135 lbs, 135, 145 lbs, 145 lbs, 150 lbs
    Power Clean - 115 lbs all 5 sets
    Standing Calf Raises - 115 lbs all 5 sets
    Lunges with dumbells - 45 lbs dumbell in each hand
    Leg Presses - 110 lbs all 5 sets
    Ended the workout with box jumps to help with my explosiveness. Always been a favorite of mine.
    PES Representative
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Thanks for the great log so far man. Keep it up
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Lately after workouts i've noticed a more muscle fullness that hasn't been there it looks like i've been taking creatine again but i'm waiting to take creatine till i'm on my PCT. So its nice to see after i'm done with a workout to see the muscle fullness that i've been lacking for awhile. Today's workout was a shoulders day and of course some cardio i cut it a bit short cause i've had a killer headache all day.

Workout -
    Arnold Dumbbell Press - 40 lbs all 5 sets
    Dumbell Shoulder Shrugs - 50 lbs, 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs
    Front Plate Raise - 45 lbs all 5 sets
    Standing Military Press - 95 lbs all 5 sets
    Power Partials With Dumbells - 20 lbs all 5 sets

Cardio - Since my massive headache felt right behind my eyes i only did a mile on the track. But most likely i'll try and go swimming since its nice out and its easy to convince my son that he wants to go to the lake.
    PES Representative
  34. Professional Member

sucks to hear about the headaches
  35. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lately after workouts i've noticed a more muscle fullness that hasn't been there it looks like i've been taking creatine again but i'm waiting to take creatine till i'm on my PCT. So its nice to see after i'm done with a workout to see the muscle fullness that i've been lacking for awhile. Today's workout was a shoulders day and of course some cardio i cut it a bit short cause i've had a killer headache all day.

Workout -
    Arnold Dumbbell Press - 40 lbs all 5 sets
    Dumbell Shoulder Shrugs - 50 lbs, 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs
    Front Plate Raise - 45 lbs all 5 sets
    Standing Military Press - 95 lbs all 5 sets
    Power Partials With Dumbells - 20 lbs all 5 sets

Cardio - Since my massive headache felt right behind my eyes i only did a mile on the track. But most likely i'll try and go swimming since its nice out and its easy to convince my son that he wants to go to the lake.
    celery seed and hawthorne berries might help if headaches are bp related.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    celery seed and hawthorne berries might help if headaches are bp related.
    I don't think its BP related just due to the fact I am religious on taking Cycle Support 2 times a day. Plus i steer away from stims for another month been off them for over 4 months now. Just a fluke day where it happens just hate when it hinders the cardio. But i did convince my son he wanted to go swimming not hard to do with an 8 year old, so wasn't a total lose of a day. Also any excuse to mix working out and spending time with him is a win win. Cept dang swimming always leaves me that ultra sore feeling the next day.
    PES Representative
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Today felt good. Again still amazed at my muscle fullness it has been a nice little bonus. Libido has been good through out this so no complaints there either. Had a little cheat meal yesterday can't help a guy loves pizza but i made sure today i worked hard in the gym. It was bi's and tri's for me and of course cardio.

Workout -
    Hammer Curl - 30 lbs dumbbells all 5 sets
    EZ Bar Curl - 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs
    Zottman Dumbbell Curl - 25 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs
    One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 20 lbs all 5 sets
    Reverse EZ Bar Preacher Curls - 30 lbs all 5 sets
    Dips - 5 sets of 5
    Cable Rope Overhead Tricep Extension - 42.5 lbs all 5 sets
    Tricep Pushdown with V bar - 42.5 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs
    Seated Tricep Press - 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 50 lbs 50 lbs
    Skull Crushers - 40 lbs 40 lbs, 40 lbs, 50 lbs, 50 lbs

Cardio - 5K, ran my 5K today in 33 minutes. I felt good just kept a steady pace jogging the whole way through it.

Overall impressions of 5aOHP so far its been good to me so far, hasn't ruined my sleep like some PH's have done to me. Libido again has been stellar as always. Muscle fullness has been awesome. Recovery time has been lessened and my time inbetween sets in the gym has been good. No complaints so far.
    PES Representative
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Muscle fullness is always great!

39. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Today felt good. Again still amazed at my muscle fullness it has been a nice little bonus. Libido has been good through out this so no complaints there either. Had a little cheat meal yesterday can't help a guy loves pizza but i made sure today i worked hard in the gym. It was bi's and tri's for me and of course cardio.

Workout -
    Hammer Curl - 30 lbs dumbbells all 5 sets
    EZ Bar Curl - 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs, 40 lbs
    Zottman Dumbbell Curl - 25 lbs, 25 lbs, 30 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs
    One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl - 20 lbs all 5 sets
    Reverse EZ Bar Preacher Curls - 30 lbs all 5 sets
    Dips - 5 sets of 5
    Cable Rope Overhead Tricep Extension - 42.5 lbs all 5 sets
    Tricep Pushdown with V bar - 42.5 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs, 65 lbs
    Seated Tricep Press - 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 45 lbs, 50 lbs 50 lbs
    Skull Crushers - 40 lbs 40 lbs, 40 lbs, 50 lbs, 50 lbs

Cardio - 5K, ran my 5K today in 33 minutes. I felt good just kept a steady pace jogging the whole way through it.

Overall impressions of 5aOHP so far its been good to me so far, hasn't ruined my sleep like some PH's have done to me. Libido again has been stellar as always. Muscle fullness has been awesome. Recovery time has been lessened and my time inbetween sets in the gym has been good. No complaints so far.
    Muslce Fullness is definitely one of the best aspects of this product.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Yesterday was just a basic cardio day hit the track to nail down another 5K i feel like i've been doing so major time on that track lately lol. I never used to be a guy who did much but 6 months ago i changed that and its payed off on my leaning out some more again. Its been a long time since i spent this much time running. I was noticeably leaner when i was doing Muay Thai and fighting often, but with my wife asking me not to its hard to find that kind of intense cardio that i want to do. But we all do what we can. Hopefully todays gym session is good been lagging today knowing i'm coming up on my day off.
    PES Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andrew is lean & strong like bull, with Taurus's 5aOHP
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 07:02 PM
  2. Need 3 people to do logs for Taurus on our new 5aOHP prohormone
    By Taurus BigK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 10:03 PM
  3. Replies: 398
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 12:18 PM
  4. The magnificent 7 rubs again: sponsored Taurus 7ke log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 08:09 AM
  5. Are company sponsored forums full of bull ?
    By mmacrazy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 11:05 PM