Taurus Progestin (sponcered)

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
Taurus Progestin 5aOHP (sponcered)

I just got my Taurus Progestin today. The bottle is 120 ml and is 120 servings.
I will tell you about myself. I am 6'2" and 224#, 26% BF. I am starting to get back into shape. I recently joined a gym in my town.
In my 20's I was very active and threw around the iron like hell. Strong in great shape. About 3 years ago I was in a car wreck, my right foot was severly fractured and never healed properly, I got a fracture on my lower spine which also limits my flexability. I was in a funk for 3 years and now want much to get back into shape,
Tomorrow will be my first dose.
I hope I didn't bore anyone with this so far.
Thanks Taurus for having faith in me.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I saw your picture in your profile.
You look good

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
Tomorrow is my heavy iron day and my first dose day

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to get down and dirty!!!!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
DAY 1
Got up about 7 am took my first dose. Not bad kind of sweet and kind of thick. (noterince out the oral syringe or the plunger will stick the next time you use it)
Today was supposed to be lite cardio and heavy iron. My focus was good and I felt good so it turned into heavy iron and cardio. Worked out a little over an hour.
Took another dose when I got home.
To early to tell what the results are.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw your picture in your profile.
You look good
I thought I changed that picture, weird its up but that was a few years ago and actually I'm back to that size now (with bigger arms) from dieting. I'm trying to get to 190 before really starting my current log with all the supplements.

I'm looking at your log as I was there before and it was a big struggle mentally for me to get where I am today so if your where I'm at just vision yourself where you want to be and plan how your going to get there in baby steps and accomplish those steps and you will be where you want in no time. Just remember NO FAST FOOD

BTW what other boards do you post on?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed my good man

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
TY this is my first log and hope many more to come

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
DAY 2
Back on schedule as workouts go. Today was abs and heave cardio. Very focused and sweated a lot. Drank a lot of water weight at end of workout was 216:djparty: but it might come back, I think most of it was water weight.
So far I like it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 1
Got up about 7 am took my first dose. Not bad kind of sweet and kind of thick. (noterince out the oral syringe or the plunger will stick the next time you use it)
Today was supposed to be lite cardio and heavy iron. My focus was good and I felt good so it turned into heavy iron and cardio. Worked out a little over an hour.
Took another dose when I got home.
To early to tell what the results are.
the 1st round of loggers reported fast results, hopefully that will be the case for you too.

good luck!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a note to everyone following along,

This is NOT 5aOHP he is logging, it is a new progestin that we are testing!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
What I have noticed so far is a focus for the workouts. Today it put me in a good state of mind even through brutal workouts

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Going good man. Keep it up!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
DAY 3
Back on schedule.
Chest
Shoulders
Tri
Weight is 218 but more muscular. Work out was good, so good in fact that people were comenting on it.
Later I will do a skin fold to see what body fat %

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 3
Back on schedule.
Chest
Shoulders
Tri
Weight is 218 but more muscular. Work out was good, so good in fact that people were comenting on it.
Later I will do a skin fold to see what body fat %
nice!!!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
It is the progestin. I took dbol in college many years ago. The feeling and focus I get from the progestin is very much like that, but no bloat.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
DAY 4
I am sore and still pumped from work out yesterday. Spent a few minutes in hot room to get loosened up.
Todays work out
Traps
Lats
Erectors
Legs
Biceps
Defenite pump going on. Limits range of motion somewhat. I can say something good is going on here.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
DAY 4
I am sore and still pumped from work out yesterday. Spent a few minutes in hot room to get loosened up.
Todays work out
Traps
Lats
Erectors
Legs
Biceps
Defenite pump going on. Limits range of motion somewhat. I can say something good is going on here.
Sounds pretty solid for day 4

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
DAY 5
My off day
Watch preseason football and scratch my ass

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 4
Todays work out
Traps
Lats
Erectors
Legs
Biceps
everything is looking good so far!!

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I am slow about getting started today. We had a storm this week end and me and my brother had to cut some big limbs up, kind of twisted my back a little.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
DAY 6
Rested my back but continued dosing as always

Griz15

Awards
Hows the gains going? any noticeable increase in any workout? bench,squats..etc

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
Going by the mirror, the scales, and the skinfold calipers. The answer is yes. They are subtle but they are there. The people around me a lot really notice it.

Griz15

Awards
Going by the mirror, the scales, and the skinfold calipers. The answer is yes. They are subtle but they are there. The people around me a lot really notice it.
Thats awesome. Are you trying to cut at all? Dunno if you said if you were adding mass or cutting lol

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I started at 26% BF so I need to loose fat. At the same time I wanted to gain lean mass. Weight is down about 4 #, but lean weight is up. I will post pictures at 2 weeks, and again at the end of the cycle. My beginning picture is in the beginning of the thread.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is your diet like?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shouldn't this be in the anabolics section?
I think the mods generally let sponsored logs slide in here.

If you check back a few pages you will find havoc, 1AD, andromass, and other PH logs in this section too.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
26% bf?!

i love the new PH i really do, but why in Gods name are you using hormones at that level of body fat?

im not bashing- i just cannot fathom the point- when you can have good results without them, please enlighten me!

Its too late now as you have started and I will follow along but...........I just dont get it

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
26% bf?!

i love the new PH i really do, but why in Gods name are you using hormones at that level of body fat?

im not bashing- i just cannot fathom the point- when you can have good results without them, please enlighten me!

Its too late now as you have started and I will follow along but...........I just dont get it
Please read my introduction. I am not a noobe to AAS. My BF has come down a lot since starting

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
DAY 7
1 week ago I started this cycle.
I am very pleased
Lean Massup
BFdown
Libidoway way up-get a boner all the time
Strengthup
Emotionalpha feeling-more self confidence

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I need to add that the work out yesterday was awesome. Complete tunnel vision for the task at hand. Did squats on squat machine. Almost had to crawl out of the gym. Even then I felt like I had more to give.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
You have to realize that BF is all about genetics for some people. You are naturally lean, so you can't fathom doing AAS but for others the AAS use is the only way to help remove that body fat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have to realize that BF is all about genetics for some people. You are naturally lean, so you can't fathom doing AAS but for others the AAS use is the only way to help remove that body fat.
good point!

interesting log.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
DAY 8
Weight 223
BF 22.5
Seems like a decrease in BF and increase in lean mass.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, excited about this new product, and hopefully it makes a official release :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote