Taurus Progestin (sponcered)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    How is your diet like?
    fairly clean with a few cheats


  2. 26% bf?!


    i love the new PH i really do, but why in Gods name are you using hormones at that level of body fat?

    im not bashing- i just cannot fathom the point- when you can have good results without them, please enlighten me!

    Its too late now as you have started and I will follow along but...........I just dont get it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  3. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    26% bf?!


    i love the new PH i really do, but why in Gods name are you using hormones at that level of body fat?

    im not bashing- i just cannot fathom the point- when you can have good results without them, please enlighten me!

    Its too late now as you have started and I will follow along but...........I just dont get it
    Please read my introduction. I am not a noobe to AAS. My BF has come down a lot since starting
    •   
       


  4. DAY 7
    1 week ago I started this cycle.
    I am very pleased
    Lean Massup
    BFdown
    Libidoway way up-get a boner all the time
    Strengthup
    Emotionalpha feeling-more self confidence

  5. I need to add that the work out yesterday was awesome. Complete tunnel vision for the task at hand. Did squats on squat machine. Almost had to crawl out of the gym. Even then I felt like I had more to give.

  6. You have to realize that BF is all about genetics for some people. You are naturally lean, so you can't fathom doing AAS but for others the AAS use is the only way to help remove that body fat.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    You have to realize that BF is all about genetics for some people. You are naturally lean, so you can't fathom doing AAS but for others the AAS use is the only way to help remove that body fat.
    good point!


    interesting log.

  8. DAY 8
    Weight 223
    BF 22.5
    Seems like a decrease in BF and increase in lean mass.

  9. Subbed, excited about this new product, and hopefully it makes a official release

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    DAY 8
    Weight 223
    BF 22.5
    Seems like a decrease in BF and increase in lean mass.
    best of both worlds-in the words of van halen, lol.

  11. DAY 9
    Back
    Traps
    Legs
    Lite cardio
    Great workout

  12. Thanks for the good updates man keep it coming.
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!

  13. DAY 10
    Going to a funeral
    Workout later

  14. DAY 11 &12
    No workout but continued taking suppliment
    Spent time with family

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    DAY 11 &12
    No workout but continued taking suppliment
    Spent time with family
    good man-family time is good for the soul!

  16. We had a death in the family. My cousin husband shot my cousin in the head. So I spent time with my aunt cause she was freaking out.

    DAY 13
    Heavy cardio and heavy iron. Focus wasn't like it was supposed to be, but 30 minutes of cardio with hr between 131 and 134 with some jaunts to 138. Not bad for an old ****.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    We had a death in the family. My cousin husband shot my cousin in the head. So I spent time with my aunt cause she was freaking out.

    DAY 13
    Heavy cardio and heavy iron. Focus wasn't like it was supposed to be, but 30 minutes of cardio with hr between 131 and 134 with some jaunts to 138. Not bad for an old ****.
    not surprised focus wasn't there.....condolences on your family tragedy, that's got to be tough. workouts seem to help me to clear my mind at least for a short time-hope everything works itself out-good luck,
    tom.

  18. DAY 14
    Great workout in and out of the gym. Weight is creeping up but it is not fat weight.
    Weight went down to 216 at one time but now at 222 and 21% BF.
    BF is lower by 5 or 6%. Noticeably stronger in gym and out of gym.
    If I were to guess this stuff is great for a recomp cause that is what is happening to me

  19. Going to cut trees today. I will workout later if I have any left in me
    DAY 15
    Cut and hauled wood. Great workout

  20. Recomp sounds good to me man!

  21. DAY 16
    not a good workout
    bad leg cramps

  22. DAY 21
    sorry if not updating every day
    current weight 221
    BF 20.8%

    starting
    224
    26% BF

    nice change

    By my calculations weight stayed close but gained 6# of muscle and lost about 8# BF

  23. No probs man. Nice work on getting the weight and bf down!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  24. The best part is I feel great. I mean absolutely feel great. Not exactly an alpha feeling, it is hard to explain.

  25. this sounds very promising

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    The best part is I feel great. I mean absolutely feel great. Not exactly an alpha feeling, it is hard to explain.
    always a good thing to feel great while on a ph!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    The best part is I feel great. I mean absolutely feel great. Not exactly an alpha feeling, it is hard to explain.
    Good to hear it's going well for you.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  28. I got enough for a month, but I wonder if this could be ran for an 8 week cycle.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    I got enough for a month, but I wonder if this could be ran for an 8 week cycle.
    very interested in this answer as well

  30. DAY 22
    Went to the gym and did about 20 minutes cardio. No energy for lifting. Still got congestion from head cold

  31. 8 weeks would be plenty doable.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  32. DAY 24
    Heavy metal and skipped cardio. Great focus great work out

  33. When I stated my log I also changed my eating habits. I always for the most part ate clean.
    When I started logging I really cleaned up my diet and a few cheat meals but not many.
    I got 30 grams of protein every 3 to 4 hours. A meal, a quart of lean milk, or whey protein. Bed time a rice protein drink (slow digesting)
    The meals and protein drinks are the same as before.

  34. Any update on how this is working for you?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  35. DAY 28
    Today is my birthday and took the day off.
    The end of the cycle is coming soon to an end. Picture and end evaluation coming soon.

  36. DAY 30
    Last day of cycle and will give my eval.
    Weight 226
    BF 21.2 (BF was done by the same guy at the same gym) BF was up a little cause of cheat meals for birthday

    If you are looking for something to make you an animal in the gym this is not it. But if you want to gain stregnth and muscle and loose fat this is it.

    Libido up
    attitude positive
    Fatdown about 5%
    muscle up about 5%

    If anyone has any particular questions about it I will answer them
    Pictures later

  37. Nice eval DW. Looking forward to the pics.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Progestin From Taurus Nutrition!
    By Taurus BigK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 07:50 PM
  2. progestin?
    By Dyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 05:03 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Log in
Log in