Taurus Progestin (sponcered)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    DAY 4
    I am sore and still pumped from work out yesterday. Spent a few minutes in hot room to get loosened up.
    Todays work out
    Traps
    Lats
    Erectors
    Legs
    Biceps
    Defenite pump going on. Limits range of motion somewhat. I can say something good is going on here.
    everything is looking good so far!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. I am slow about getting started today. We had a storm this week end and me and my brother had to cut some big limbs up, kind of twisted my back a little.
    •   

3. DAY 6
    Rested my back but continued dosing as always

4. Hows the gains going? any noticeable increase in any workout? bench,squats..etc

5. Going by the mirror, the scales, and the skinfold calipers. The answer is yes. They are subtle but they are there. The people around me a lot really notice it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior
    Going by the mirror, the scales, and the skinfold calipers. The answer is yes. They are subtle but they are there. The people around me a lot really notice it.
    Thats awesome. Are you trying to cut at all? Dunno if you said if you were adding mass or cutting lol

7. I started at 26% BF so I need to loose fat. At the same time I wanted to gain lean mass. Weight is down about 4 #, but lean weight is up. I will post pictures at 2 weeks, and again at the end of the cycle. My beginning picture is in the beginning of the thread.

8. How is your diet like?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

9. shouldn't this be in the anabolics section?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    shouldn't this be in the anabolics section?
    I think the mods generally let sponsored logs slide in here.

If you check back a few pages you will find havoc, 1AD, andromass, and other PH logs in this section too.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    How is your diet like?
    fairly clean with a few cheats

12. 26% bf?!

i love the new PH i really do, but why in Gods name are you using hormones at that level of body fat?

im not bashing- i just cannot fathom the point- when you can have good results without them, please enlighten me!

Its too late now as you have started and I will follow along but...........I just dont get it
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    26% bf?!

i love the new PH i really do, but why in Gods name are you using hormones at that level of body fat?

im not bashing- i just cannot fathom the point- when you can have good results without them, please enlighten me!

Its too late now as you have started and I will follow along but...........I just dont get it
    Please read my introduction. I am not a noobe to AAS. My BF has come down a lot since starting

14. DAY 7
    1 week ago I started this cycle.
    I am very pleased
    Lean Massup
    BFdown
    Libidoway way up-get a boner all the time
    Strengthup
    Emotionalpha feeling-more self confidence

15. I need to add that the work out yesterday was awesome. Complete tunnel vision for the task at hand. Did squats on squat machine. Almost had to crawl out of the gym. Even then I felt like I had more to give.

16. You have to realize that BF is all about genetics for some people. You are naturally lean, so you can't fathom doing AAS but for others the AAS use is the only way to help remove that body fat.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    You have to realize that BF is all about genetics for some people. You are naturally lean, so you can't fathom doing AAS but for others the AAS use is the only way to help remove that body fat.
    good point!

interesting log.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

18. DAY 8
    Weight 223
    BF 22.5
    Seems like a decrease in BF and increase in lean mass.

19. Subbed, excited about this new product, and hopefully it makes a official release

20. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    DAY 8
    Weight 223
    BF 22.5
    Seems like a decrease in BF and increase in lean mass.
    best of both worlds-in the words of van halen, lol.

21. DAY 9
    Back
    Traps
    Legs
    Lite cardio
    Great workout

22. Thanks for the good updates man keep it coming.
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!

23. DAY 10
    Going to a funeral
    Workout later

24. DAY 11 &12
    No workout but continued taking suppliment
    Spent time with family

25. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    DAY 11 &12
    No workout but continued taking suppliment
    Spent time with family
    good man-family time is good for the soul!

26. We had a death in the family. My cousin husband shot my cousin in the head. So I spent time with my aunt cause she was freaking out.

DAY 13
    Heavy cardio and heavy iron. Focus wasn't like it was supposed to be, but 30 minutes of cardio with hr between 131 and 134 with some jaunts to 138. Not bad for an old ****.

27. Quote Originally Posted by dirtwarrior View Post
    We had a death in the family. My cousin husband shot my cousin in the head. So I spent time with my aunt cause she was freaking out.

DAY 13
    Heavy cardio and heavy iron. Focus wasn't like it was supposed to be, but 30 minutes of cardio with hr between 131 and 134 with some jaunts to 138. Not bad for an old ****.
    not surprised focus wasn't there.....condolences on your family tragedy, that's got to be tough. workouts seem to help me to clear my mind at least for a short time-hope everything works itself out-good luck,
    tom.

28. DAY 14
    Great workout in and out of the gym. Weight is creeping up but it is not fat weight.
    Weight went down to 216 at one time but now at 222 and 21% BF.
    BF is lower by 5 or 6%. Noticeably stronger in gym and out of gym.
    If I were to guess this stuff is great for a recomp cause that is what is happening to me

29. Going to cut trees today. I will workout later if I have any left in me
    DAY 15
    Cut and hauled wood. Great workout

30. Recomp sounds good to me man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Progestin From Taurus Nutrition!
    By Taurus BigK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 08:50 PM
  2. progestin?
    By Dyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10