Phenibut XT REVIEW... thank you SNS/antihero for the "sample"

C

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
I received my "sample" which was actually an entire unopened bottle of Phenibut XT, I was really surprised and it made my Friday.

I pick up my daughters on Saturday morning so I always sleep in early Friday to wake up with no issues..

I took the opportunity to pop a pill of Phenibut XT before bed, I woke up feeling refreshed and slept like a baby, ZMA on steroids, i felt like weight just lift off my shoulders, this is my first time ever trying this product and see why people become addicted to it..

My cousin passed by on Saturday with his son to play with my daughters at the pool... He got some **** called acute labyrinthitis from extreme stress, its basically inflamed inner ear that causes imbalance and dizziness it's causes panic attacks and vertigo attacks as well, he actually got it from doing squats, he was doing his max. and he didn't breathe, he held his breath and his eardrums popped like if u was taking off in a airplane, the next day he played a game of basketball with his eardrums still popped and fluid-like and got a vertigo attack, he went to the ER and they told him what it was, it heals on its own and gotta wait it out for bout 2-3 months..

so now he occasionally gets panic attacks and dizziness, I told him to pop 2 and let me know how he felt, he called me later that day telling me needs some more cause he felt relieved and calm, he felt like his acute labyrinthitis left for a while...

i emailed him the NP link to where to buy it, he came by and i gave him bout half of the bottle, i told him to not get addicted to em and to take some time off,

Ill updated this thread with anything new from his side...

i would like to say thank you once again for SNS and antihero for the opportunity of trying the product off for free,

Ill be running my first ever log real soon.

SNS Agmatine + SNS Focus XT + SNS Green Tea Ultra + Bulk NP Beta Alanine + AI Sports RecoverPRO (125 Servings)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
S

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
you are going to really like the SNS green tea bro, quality and potent! taking it right now actually!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I need to get some green tea :(