Recomp with 5aOHP and 7KE...and other fun stuff

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First, this is not a sponsored log. I bought the 5aOHP and 7KE from Taurus with my own money. I have 2 bottles of 5aOHP and 4 bottles of 7KE (had 5, but already went through 1).

I'm doing a recomp with emphasis on increases in strength and loss of BF. If size comes along, then bonus!

I'll be taking the 5aOHP at 6ml/day and the 7KE at 20-25 sprays, twice a day. At this dose of 5aOHP, I can run 6ml/day for about 6 weeks. I tried 8ml one day, but did the math and really want to go 6 weeks and do not have endless cash for a third bottle lol. I have been playing around with how to dose it out during the day and have found that 2ml per dose, spread out into 3 doses, works best. Doing 1ml every hour or so was annoying.

Other goodies that are coming along for the ride:
-Casein protein to mix in my oatmeal in the morning and to take at night
-Whey protein mixed with beta-alanine and BCAA as my post-workout
-MP Assault as my pre-workout
-CEL Cycle Assist...not needed for liver support as this is not a methyl PH, but I like to run this whenever I am taking anything that could potentially raise BP or cause other side effects. Plus I had it laying around so why not:)
-The usuals...multi, fish oil, etc.

What I have planned for after the 6 weeks aka PCT:
-DAA
-Erase

I started running this on Thursday (today being Sunday) and will try and update it as much as possible. The only two products that are set in stone are the 5aOHP and the 7KE. Anything else is open to suggestion and discussion. And if anybody wants to send me free stuff to log along side it, I am more than happy to do so:)

I have epistane and h-drol laying around too, and was considering doing a 5aOHP/epi run, but want to see what this can do without the epi. If things go well, perhaps I will try the epi with it in the winter. I am possibly considering Anabeta or the M1D Black either stacked with or after the 5aOHP, so any opinions on that would be greatly appreciated.

Please post any and all questions and comments.

Thanks,
-Alex

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Overall, my stack was amazing! I can only speak for recomp purposes as that is what my aim was and it did not let me down. I had consistent increases in strength and endurance while weight training without any negative sides. This isn't SD and doesn't claim to be, but I experienced loss of bf with increases in strength to a degree that I haven't been able to achieve with diet and exercise alone. The last PH that I used was epistane and the lethargy that I got with that was horrible, including rise in bp that kept me from using any stims or pre-workout drinks. 5aOHP though didn't increase my bp at all and worked very well with pre-workouts.

My only complaints would be that I ended up needing two bottles since I ran the dosage a bit higher, but that is what worked for me and honestly I can't say I wouldn't have gotten the same results with one bottle's worth. I just wanted to be sure so I ran it high. I'm also not a fan of having to deal with the oral syringes. A dropper-type package would have been nicer and less messy, but it's not that big of a pain to use the syringes that I wouldn't use a product just based on that.

I would definitely recommend picking up the 5aOHP and 7-KE stack before all of the 7-KE is gone. Used together with a clean diet and training routine, you will see some really nice results.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subed!

Taking a break from wyked I see lol

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subed!

Taking a break from wyked I see lol
I like Wyked a lot, but yeah, I tend to switch my pre-workouts every bottle. It may all be mental, but it works for me lol. I am liking the Assault though, but don't worry. Wyked will be making it back into my rotation;)

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Good Luck Man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Steer clear of that Epi, 6ml of 5aOHP for 6 weeks will treat you very nicely. A DHEA supplement of some sort would be a good stack. Transaderm, Dermacrine, or M-1D should keep androgen levels higher and allow a little aromatization so that estrogen wont go too low dropping libido and drying out joints. With cortisol so low from the 7KE you don't want to be really dry and have low cortisol that is like putting sand paper in your joints and then having nothing to control the irritation.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Kleen. Not only because he is a beast but I like to run any product that is new to me solo so i can really know how it works for me.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see how this works for you. Should be a good combo for weighloss and/or recomp.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My initial impression of this product was the taste as you need to apply it under your tongue. It's not a strong taste or unpleasant. It seems to be a cross between a good olive oil and an almond oil with a slight sweetness.

I would highly recommend getting a few 1ml oral syringes because, although it does come with one, those things do not usually last very long.

After almost a week of using it, it is still too early on to see any significant results. I do like that I have not experienced any sides though either. Also, the fact that I can still take stims and a pre-workout drink is a plus for me. That is something I haven't been able to do with other PHs due to BP issues.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kill it bud!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is subtle and after a few weeks you notice you are bigger, then bigger, then bigger all while leaning up if diet is on point.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First, this is not a sponsored log. I bought the 5aOHP and 7KE from Taurus with my own money. I have 2 bottles of 5aOHP and 4 bottles of 7KE (had 5, but already went through 1).

I'm doing a recomp with emphasis on increases in strength and loss of BF. If size comes along, then bonus!

I'll be taking the 5aOHP at 6ml/day and the 7KE at 20-25 sprays, twice a day. At this dose of 5aOHP, I can run 6ml/day for about 6 weeks. I tried 8ml one day, but did the math and really want to go 6 weeks and do not have endless cash for a third bottle lol. I have been playing around with how to dose it out during the day and have found that 2ml per dose, spread out into 3 doses, works best. Doing 1ml every hour or so was annoying.

Other goodies that are coming along for the ride:
-Casein protein to mix in my oatmeal in the morning and to take at night
-Whey protein mixed with beta-alanine and BCAA as my post-workout
-MP Assault as my pre-workout
-CEL Cycle Assist...not needed for liver support as this is not a methyl PH, but I like to run this whenever I am taking anything that could potentially raise BP or cause other side effects. Plus I had it laying around so why not:)
-The usuals...multi, fish oil, etc.

What I have planned for after the 6 weeks aka PCT:
-DAA
-Erase

I started running this on Thursday (today being Sunday) and will try and update it as much as possible. The only two products that are set in stone are the 5aOHP and the 7KE. Anything else is open to suggestion and discussion. And if anybody wants to send me free stuff to log along side it, I am more than happy to do so:)

I have epistane and h-drol laying around too, and was considering doing a 5aOHP/epi run, but want to see what this can do without the epi. If things go well, perhaps I will try the epi with it in the winter. I am possibly considering Anabeta or the M1D Black either stacked with or after the 5aOHP, so any opinions on that would be greatly appreciated.

Please post any and all questions and comments.

Thanks,
-Alex
I like the idea of hdrol stacked with this more then epi, maybe it is just cuz I respond better to hdrol

Also I second the idea of M1D black stacked with this

Steer clear of that Epi, 6ml of 5aOHP for 6 weeks will treat you very nicely. A DHEA supplement of some sort would be a good stack. Transaderm, Dermacrine, or M-1D should keep androgen levels higher and allow a little aromatization so that estrogen wont go too low dropping libido and drying out joints. With cortisol so low from the 7KE you don't want to be really dry and have low cortisol that is like putting sand paper in your joints and then having nothing to control the irritation.
Solid advice as always bud! I have a bottle of dermacrine here that I am gonna be stacking with my 5aO once it comes in!

My initial impression of this product was the taste as you need to apply it under your tongue. It's not a strong taste or unpleasant. It seems to be a cross between a good olive oil and an almond oil with a slight sweetness.

I would highly recommend getting a few 1ml oral syringes because, although it does come with one, those things do not usually last very long.

After almost a week of using it, it is still too early on to see any significant results. I do like that I have not experienced any sides though either. Also, the fact that I can still take stims and a pre-workout drink is a plus for me. That is something I haven't been able to do with other PHs due to BP issues.
FYI those syringes can be gotten free from just about any pharmacy. Just ask them, they keep it behind the counter

Yup the trade off of sides to gains from this is incredible!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of hdrol stacked with this more then epi, maybe it is just cuz I respond better to hdrol

Solid advice as always bud! I have a bottle of dermacrine here that I am gonna be stacking with my 5aO once it comes in!

FYI those syringes can be gotten free from just about any pharmacy. Just ask them, they keep it behind the counter

No way I would add a methylated to this masterpiece!!! C'Mon now a cycle shoud feel good and be productive. That is exactly what you get with this. I want to run 2 bottles some day when I have some cash. It would be awesome and other than a DHEA product I don't think I will mess with another prohormone besides this one. Just not needed. Don't dirty up your run with a side producing product that can't even give the same gains as what you are using. Do you want to have to buy taurine for pumps, and use a bunch of support supps or be able to handle the bp/circulatory system by only increasing fish oil consumption. Choice is yours. Use that M1D and this at 6ml and just enjoy the ride. I imagine with a good dose of DHEA at and 6ml of tyhis you should feel like you have higher test and easily grow 6-10 lns of LBM. Josh feel free to sponsor that run for me in the fall. ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kleen, when you're ready to run some 5aO I'm sure between judo and I we can pull some strings and get u a deal ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I have M1D Black on the way! Nutra had a deal for a bottle of it with a free bottle of their sub-sterone. I should get it in time to work it in next week.

And no worries on the syringes. I have literally thousands of them in the lab:)

I agree with Kleen in regards to the methyls. All the pain in the ass work that goes into running a cycle and the PCT just doesn't seem worth it. If methyls are your thing, cool, but I think I'm done with that route.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No way I would add a methylated to this masterpiece!!! C'Mon now a cycle shoud feel good and be productive. That is exactly what you get with this. I want to run 2 bottles some day when I have some cash. It would be awesome and other than a DHEA product I don't think I will mess with another prohormone besides this one. Just not needed. Don't dirty up your run with a side producing product that can't even give the same gains as what you are using. Do you want to have to buy taurine for pumps, and use a bunch of support supps or be able to handle the bp/circulatory system by only increasing fish oil consumption. Choice is yours. Use that M1D and this at 6ml and just enjoy the ride. I imagine with a good dose of DHEA at and 6ml of tyhis you should feel like you have higher test and easily grow 6-10 lns of LBM. Josh feel free to sponsor that run for me in the fall. ;)
lol.. what can I say.. I hate my liver!!! Wait till you hear about my epi/hdrol stack I plan on running! lol

Anyway thanks for the kind words on on 5aOHP but dont forget Eric has 3 or 4 more progestins in the works that are ALL DSHEA legal and non-methyl!!!!

5aOHP is only the beggining!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol.. what can I say.. I hate my liver!!! Wait till you hear about my epi/hdrol stack I plan on running! lol

Anyway thanks for the kind words on on 5aOHP but dont forget Eric has 3 or 4 more progestins in the works that are ALL DSHEA legal and non-methyl!!!!

eric never stops amazing me. great log here as well def in for the ride.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Keep me posted on that epi/hdrol stack since those are the two I have sitting around collecting dust lol.

As for more progestins. I go back to what I said in another thread. At this point I should just have my paycheck forwarded to you guys and you can send me random stuff lol. I'll more than likely run them all to see which works best for me and my goals at the time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well this one is the cat's meow in my book. Any of those progestins help with collagen???? Oh to have some Bold like benefit for the joints and what not. Would be awesome!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep me posted on that epi/hdrol stack since those are the two I have sitting around collecting dust lol.

As for more progestins. I go back to what I said in another thread. At this point I should just have my paycheck forwarded to you guys and you can send me random stuff lol. I'll more than likely run them all to see which works best for me and my goals at the time.
As a warning Hdrol and Epi are both methyls and really shouldn't be stacked togehter

What I am thinking is H-Drol: 50/50/75/75/75/75/0/0 Havoc: 0/0/0/0/20/30/30/40, reason being is hdrol takes about 4 weeks to kick in so I just around when that kicks in I add in the epi since it works almost immeadiately. Either that or kickstart the Hdrol with epi and then add hdrol in about a week not sitting around waiting on the compounds to kick in. Also got some OEP, Shift, Forskolin and Dermatherm on hand that I may incorporate. Gonna be a supplement LOVE FEST!! lol

Anyway back to the progestins, we are currently working on a wetter progestin which logs should be popping up soon on and like I said many more are still in the works.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well if you need future loggers, you know I will run it:)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As a warning Hdrol and Epi are both methyls and really shouldn't be stacked togehter
Yep, I know. I have ran epi and if I run it again, I want to increase what I get out of the cycle since I put so much effort into running a safe cycle and PCT. Epi by itself just doesn't seem worth it to me anymore, but I may do it with a stack like that. That would be for later in the year, early next year anyway. I am curious to see what you guys put out in the next year though as the possibility of running two of them together could be fun too!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely kick start that run with Epi if I were you, get the size then maintain it more with H-Drol that and your liver can start to recover at least a little towards the end. Plus the Epi at the end of that would really be hard on your joints.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are going to do that then run the epi with the more wet progestin they mentioned. Will add good mass and keep you lubricated while on the epi as well as the epi keeping you from holding too much water from the progestin.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Indeed. I'm really excited to see what all they have coming out and to just make a stack or back to back using two of those!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going into week two and have decided to kick it up a level. Release the M1D Black!!! I'll be doing 6ml/day of the 5aOHP, ~25 sprays x2/day of 7KE, and 4 pills of the M1D Black. Excited to see what this week brings!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going into week two and have decided to kick it up a level. Release the M1D Black!!! I'll be doing 6ml/day of the 5aOHP, ~25 sprays x2/day of 7KE, and 4 pills of the M1D Black. Excited to see what this week brings!
RE-SUBBED!

Ever since Kleens log I have been wondering about how these two would do stacked together.

Anxious to hear your results even more now!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What happened, where are the updates? Come back!!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry. This week has been busy as hell, but fortunately the weekend is here so I can actually get some updates in. I'm still using the same dosage as before and have really kicked up my training. I have noticed an increase in my cardio sessions and, even more important to me, the ability to lift with more intensity and less recovery time. My lifting routine has been switching around to keep my body guessing:) One week I did a modified GVT routine with a chest/tri, back/bi, and leg day. Now I'm doing two weeks of the same basic setup, but including a chest and back superset day. Delts get spread out so I can work on bringing them up as they are by far my most lagging part.

Diet has been clean aside from a cheat meal once a week. It's still fairly early on, but I have noticed a visual change in body composition. Still on the first bottle too!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to be sorry this is your log!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a pretty intense two days here. Yesterday I did my chest and back superset training day and today was leg training. I have noticed increases in all of my lifts over the past week. Most has been weight used, while some has been extra reps or even an extra set. Had the feeling of a problem starting in my lower back, so I started on squats today and finished heavy on the leg press since no amount of a test boost is going to help if my back goes out:p

I also got bulk leucine to test out increases in BCAA ratios and if that helps with my progress or not. There is disagreement on the benefits of extra leucine and when to take it, but it was fairly cheap and I wanted to see how it works for me. Tomorrow is cardio day and powering through any leg DOMS!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was a mixed week for me. Personal and job wise was a rough one with the job being a pain and going to a wake/funeral, so was not really in the best of moods. Training-wise however completely rocked! It seems that PHs in general tend to work differently for everybody, both dosage and when they kick in. This past week is when I really have started to see the big changes. I have had noticeable increases in strength on most lifts and have seen a visible decrease in bf overall, with stomach, chest and legs being the most pronounced.

I have stuck with 6ml/day of the 5aOHP, but have wondered if in the future I could do something more like 6mls on lifting days and 4 on cardio or a rest day, just to make the bottle last longer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could absolutely to 6 on 4 off to make the bottle last longer. Nice to hear it's kicking in for you.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could absolutely to 6 on 4 off to make the bottle last longer. Nice to hear it's kicking in for you.
Hmmm that actually sounds like a good idea..

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nearing the end of both bottles. Probably about another week left and rocking it out as much as possible. In addition to having increases in strength and loss of bf, I've felt an overall sense of well being. This is a huge difference from my epi run when I felt like passing out every second of the day.

This week I did a modified GVT routine with chest/tri and back/bi days along with cardio on non-lifting days. Tomorrow is legs before we head into a 3 day weekend!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the huge gap in time between posts, but I got hit with the flu early this year and then totally messed up my back, making sitting at the computer near impossible. Final review is up though in the second post. Really great stuff!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the huge gap in time between posts, but I got hit with the flu early this year and then totally messed up my back, making sitting at the computer near impossible. Final review is up though in the second post. Really great stuff!!!
Nice review ;)