bps endosurge

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. bps endosurge


    1st thanks bps for letting me try endosurge.
    2nd let me give my apologies for being so late with starting this thread.

    today is day 10 and my impression is that this a very high quality product. libido was up by day 3, it has somewhat leveled out but still above where it was upon starting. some leaning out has occured, and hopefully some strength gains will come.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. following! dont worry t, im logging it as well... and it will be starting late too
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   
       


  3. Strength should come soon. I'm on day 12 and it's starting pick up a bit more. Are you using any T boosters with it?
    ďIt's hard to get along with people. As much as you try to like them and accept them as individuals, it becomes difficult because they keep getting out of line and wasting your time.Ē Henry Rollins

  4. Welcome back T. Hope all is well.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Knotch View Post
    Strength should come soon. I'm on day 12 and it's starting pick up a bit more. Are you using any T boosters with it?
    i was using erase for the 1st week but i have ran out-that is hint natty, lol.


    had a good workout today, i felt stronger than last workout.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Welcome back T. Hope all is well.

    thanks, things are looking better...my son was hit while on his bicycle-we were worried about permanent damage, that on top of my mom starting chemo made for a rough time....like i said, things are getting much better.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. oh yeah, one thing i forgot is sleep has been much better-not talking about endosurge helping to fall asleep, just that once i am asleep i sleep much deepe....some crazy dreams also-must be from the macuna...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Late to the party but im here, glad things are looking up for you bro my thoughts are still with you and your family. Yeah i get some crazy dreams from endosurge too and pretty vivid too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Late to the party but im here, glad things are looking up for you bro my thoughts are still with you and your family. Yeah i get some crazy dreams from endosurge too and pretty vivid too.
    only wish my real life were as good as those dreams, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    only wish my real life were as good as those dreams, lol.
    Have you got the crazy sex dreams from it yet? Omg i have had some intense and crazy sex dreams on endosurge.

  11. solid update here

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, things are looking better...my son was hit while on his bicycle-we were worried about permanent damage, that on top of my mom starting chemo made for a rough time....like i said, things are getting much better.
    Glad your back and active, sounds like your son and mom will be alright.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Have you got the crazy sex dreams from it yet? Omg i have had some intense and crazy sex dreams on endosurge.
    this is what i was getting at when i said i wished my real life were as good as my dreams, lol.

    really had a good workout today, feels nice to be back into a sort of regular lifting routine again...my strength had gone down from from not getting regular workouts in and stress level being so high, but the good thing is my strength seems to be making a quick recovery. i am really liking the endosurge!!!!! might have to get another bottle to run consecutively.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. I think we all wish our lives were a bit more like sexy dreams.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I think we all wish our lives were a bit more like sexy dreams.
    for sheezy. If only we can get our real life wifes/girlfriends to what our drams versions will do

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is what i was getting at when i said i wished my real life were as good as my dreams, lol.

    really had a good workout today, feels nice to be back into a sort of regular lifting routine again...my strength had gone down from from not getting regular workouts in and stress level being so high, but the good thing is my strength seems to be making a quick recovery. i am really liking the endosurge!!!!! might have to get another bottle to run consecutively.
    Don't be surprised if you gain a few lean pounds. I'm up 3-4.

    Good to hear things are settling down.
    ďIt's hard to get along with people. As much as you try to like them and accept them as individuals, it becomes difficult because they keep getting out of line and wasting your time.Ē Henry Rollins

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Knotch View Post
    Don't be surprised if you gain a few lean pounds. I'm up 3-4.

    Good to hear things are settling down.
    i think i probably will gain a few pounds now that i am back on my routine for the most part-hey i figure i am not good for anyone else if i am not good to myself-a good diet and exercise routine i have found is vital for my well being-not just for appearance, but for everything important in life.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    for sheezy. If only we can get our real life wifes/girlfriends to what our drams versions will do
    fat chance of my wife agreeing to do the things in my dreams, lol-hey, i guess that is why they are called dreams!!!!!

    man i am getting random chubbies throughout the day just thinking about those dreams, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Good to have you back.

    Best wishes to all of your family, you appear to be going through a bit of bad luck recently.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good to have you back.

    Best wishes to all of your family, you appear to be going through a bit of bad luck recently.
    life is a challenge, you have to take the good with the bad.

    after fearing the worst, things seem to be working out much better than i had expected.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. what a great day out today. took the shepard to the park for almost 2 hours of running/walking, it was really nice to have weather that was enjoyable.

    the deeper sleep and intense dreams continue-i really look forward to those dreams, lol. feeling of well being is kicking in, but may just be from the deeper sleep.

    btw-i am taking 2 endosurge/2 combustion upon waking, then 2 endosurge 45 minutes after lunch and again before bed. i seem to get better results taking endosurge on a empty.

    random chubbies throughout the day continue, libido is very high!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Sorry about the tough times lately big guy. I guess that is why the big guy gave you those big shoulders so you could carry the load.
    As for the EndoSurge...this is the real deal. I have not felt or slept this well in a long time. My second bottle is on the way. Oh, and true to form for me, here are a few treats for those dreams that should be right up your alley bubba.

    Name:  big-boobed-asian-girls-2.jpg
Views: 2921
Size:  96.4 KBName:  big-boobed-asian-girls-3.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  78.1 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Another BigT bump!!

    Name:  big-boobed-asian-girls-4.jpg
Views: 2030
Size:  329.9 KBName:  big-boobed-asian-girls-5.jpg
Views: 758
Size:  223.2 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Asians <3. On Day 6 or 7 (lost count) of Endosurge and I've got to comment on the sleep thing as well. I've been waking up earlier than usual (around 5am) and cutting grass for a few hours for my new side job. I thought I'd be pooped from lack of sleep + extra activity (no riding mower ) but I've been extremely well rested.

  25. How are people dosing this?

    I am running 2 caps TID and noticed increased libido and 'automatic erection' frequency along with morning wood which is very rare for me.

    I have been injured and sleeping is hard with the amount of pain I am in. I took 6 caps pre bed a couple of nights ago as an experiment and while I got vivid dreams the subject of them was me being chased by a man with a knife. Serves me right for watching action films before bed I guess.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. thanks for the pics az, always appeciated!!!

    i have been sticking to 2 caps 3 xday mostly on a empty. but i may try 4 before bed just for gp's.

    endosurge is definately a winner, been taking it with combustion and seeing some very nice leaning...i have a bottle of erase coming, so that should just make things even better. my appetite is on the increases even with the combustion-this is puzzling since combustion kept appetite under control even on anabeta????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. More free test = more appetite
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  28. Here's some Free Test...


    Name:  big-boobed-asian-girls-6.jpg
Views: 1416
Size:  113.4 KBName:  big-boobed-asian-girls-7.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  260.6 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  29. Az and his libido/free test checkers kick azz.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. Endosurge on cycle
    By fightbackhxc in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 08:59 PM
  3. Endosurge log links
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 11:47 AM
  4. Recomp with BPS EndoSurge
    By N.Woods Giant in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Log in
Log in