Small Titanium Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Small Titanium Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  187 lbs.

Small Titanium Review

Hey guys. Basically just wanted to post this to give Athletix credit for an awesome product. I have never reviewed anything before, but I am impressed. I am two weeks into Titanium at a 1 am 1pm dosing split. I don't have any mindblowing gains to speak due to the fact that this last month has been very hectic. In any 4 week period I get in 20 workouts. The last 4 weeks I have gotten in a whopping 8 with 3 of those coming this past week. I have basically hit legs, that is it. I am impressed because when I got to the gym that little, I have big drops in strength and mass. My diet these past 4 weeks hasn't been the most fantastic either. Very stressful, little rest to go along with that so I haven't been able to go. Throw in 3 boys and this month has been quite the clusterf*ck haha.

On to what Titanium has been for me. My legs are the biggest loser when I don't go. Even if I hit my once a week quad workout, total strength still drops because of my situation. Well, in my second week of titanium I have actually had small gains in my front squats. 205 for 7 instead of 6 on my first set, 215 for 5 on my second, then my 5th set I did 155 for 14, which is great because I hadn't moved up to that weight yet to finish my front squat portion. That's with me not being able to go to the gym so I was ecstatic. My raw deadlift, which is the way I like to do it, remained static at 375 for 4 reps. Not terribly impressive, but I haven't done a deadlift workout in 3 weeks prior, and I just got started lifting again 3 months ago. The fact that I could keep my strength absolutely thrilled me. The only thing that has suffered is endurance. So I just wanted to give Athletix a thumbs up on their product and they definitely have a new customer

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice! Good to hear it's working for ya!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good review. thanks for the info.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

very solid review here thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheMeatus101's Athletix Titanium Review
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:51 PM
  2. Adamantium-Erase-Titanium Stack Review
    By Darrellw in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:47 PM
  4. LG Lipotropic Protein Review...(and small t911 rant)
    By CleetusVanDam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:39 PM