Recomp with BPS EndoSurge

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
First off, big thanks to BPS for the opportunity to log Endosurge!

EndoSurge's info:

EndoSurge Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules

Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV

Wide Spectrum Stinging nettle root
Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533mg **
Mucuna pruriens 75% L-Dopa 250mg **

Mucuna pruriens 25% L-Dopa 300mg **

**Daily Vaule Not establishedOther ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin, FD&C Red #3, Yellow#6

Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules three times daily with or without food. Take the third dose before bed. This product may be used for 8 weeks straight, followed by a subsequent 4 week break.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats
:
6’4
235 lbs
BF – 15%

During this run I will be doing a 4-day split.

My diet will be geared towards more of a recomp. I am going to be keeping carbs low on off days (no more than 50 grams) and high on days I workout. My diet will be very clean, I have great will power when it comes to food.

Supps: (all taken daily except Jack3d)

Endosurge – 2/2/2 daily
Creatine
Beta Alanine
AI RecoverPro
Jack3d - PreWorkout
Multi V and Fish Oil
Whey and Casein Protien

Goals: I am coming off of a bulk and I recently injured my shoulder so my main goals are to try and cut some of the pudge I got from bulking and get my strength back up in my shoulder while maintaining or gaining strength elsewhere.

My first dose of Endosurge will be Monday morning.

-I'll post up some more details on training and diet as this log gets going

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
So today was day 1 with EndoSurge.

I have taken 2 doses so far and although I didn't notice much difference at the gym today I do feel like my libido has been kicked up a notch already and am looking forward to the wifey getting home.

To be honest I really wasn't expecting to see any results after not even a full day on this, so i am pretty impressed thus far in the libido boost. Cant wait to see this stuff kick into full gear!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
So today was day 1 with EndoSurge.

I have taken 2 doses so far and although I didn't notice much difference at the gym today I do feel like my libido has been kicked up a notch already and am looking forward to the wifey getting home.

To be honest I really wasn't expecting to see any results after not even a full day on this, so i am pretty impressed thus far in the libido boost. Cant wait to see this stuff kick into full gear!
Same thing happened to me and still does if I miss a day or so.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Alright, well its day three now and I must say I am definitely starting to feel some nice effects from the EndoSurge!

Last night I slept so great! Usually I toss and turn a lot during the night and wake up 3-4 times to piss or just because my mind is racing. Last night I slept the whole night through! WOW! It was great! Only thing thats different in my life is the Endosurge so I am attributing the great sleep to that.

Also, today in the gym I noticed a bit more aggression and focus.

Things are really starting to feel good! I am probably most excited to see how my sleep goes from here on. If I can keep sleeping like I did last night I will be EXTREMELY impressed with this product just for that and its impacts on recovery!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Quick update...

Things are going really well! My sleep quality is awesome right now, libido is up, and best of all I think the strength gains are coming!

Today at the gym my endurance was great, the weights were definitely feeling a bit lighter. My shoulder is feeling great and I am really anxious to get my strength in it back to where it was pre-injury.

Will give some more details tonight after work.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quick update...

Things are going really well! My sleep quality is awesome right now, libido is up, and best of all I think the strength gains are coming!

Today at the gym my endurance was great, the weights were definitely feeling a bit lighter. My shoulder is feeling great and I am really anxious to get my strength in it back to where it was pre-injury.

Will give some more details tonight after work.
Sounds great bro.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Looks like things are going pretty well NWoods, Nice to see!

All of these EndoSurge logs are making it look damn good! I might have to include EndoSurge in my PCT for my upcoming cycle.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

Alright so its been a little over a week now and I am really enjoying this product!

I have been having great sleep, which I think is helping with recovery a little bit.

My libido is like it was when I was in high school, im poppin tents all day and the wife is having trouble keeping up with me. So that’s fun!

Best of all though, I am really starting to see the strength gains coming now. I am cycling my carbs and cals right now and my strength is actually climbing. I am eating just above maintenance with carbs around 40% of total cals on my workout days. On my off days, im 750 cals below maintenance with almost no carbs at all (+/- 50 grams). With a similar diet in the past, the fat comes off, but usually I don’t see strength gains. So needless to say I am very happy!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Looks like things are going pretty well NWoods, Nice to see!

All of these EndoSurge logs are making it look damn good! I might have to include EndoSurge in my PCT for my upcoming cycle.

I think you would enjoy using ES in your pct. I think it will definitely be in my next one as well. Endosurge + DAA + SERM of choice + Erase Should make one hell of a PCT!!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I think you would enjoy using ES in your pct. I think it will definitely be in my next one as well. Endosurge + DAA + SERM of choice + Erase Should make one hell of a PCT!!
Lol, Thats exactly the setup I was thinking about using for my pct!

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

So its been about 2 weeks now on EndoSurge and although the sleep quality I had been having at the beginning has sort of dropped off, my strength gains have been awesome. Now im not saying my sleep has sucked, its just not quite as deep and restful as it was the first week or so.

My favorite thing so far is that my shoulder is basically back to where it was before I injured it and I have been able to increase weights each workout without a problem.

All of my other lifts have been moving up much easier than normally for the last few workouts also.

In regards to my libido, it is still up.

Looking forward to seeing the continual strength gains for the next couple of weeks.

After this run with EndoSurge I plan on strating another cycle of EndoSurge with DAA + Erase as I think that will be an awesome stack! I mean, ES is great on its own but I think that stack would really be one killer natty stack!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
So its been about 2 weeks now on EndoSurge and although the sleep quality I had been having at the beginning has sort of dropped off, my strength gains have been awesome. Now im not saying my sleep has sucked, its just not quite as deep and restful as it was the first week or so.

My favorite thing so far is that my shoulder is basically back to where it was before I injured it and I have been able to increase weights each workout without a problem.

All of my other lifts have been moving up much easier than normally for the last few workouts also.

In regards to my libido, it is still up.

Looking forward to seeing the continual strength gains for the next couple of weeks.

After this run with EndoSurge I plan on strating another cycle of EndoSurge with DAA + Erase as I think that will be an awesome stack! I mean, ES is great on its own but I think that stack would really be one killer natty stack!
That is great to hear about the shoulder and strength increases. That stack will def kick ass and take names.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote