KONG goes animalistic with PES Anabeta and Erase stack.

G.Superior

Awards
First off this is an unsponsored log. Second, here is a little backstory.....

Started working out seriously in January of this year. I went from 293lbs (April 2010) to 240lbs (January 2011). I played high school football but didn't quite pay attn to weights that often as I am a naturally big black guy (hence the name KONG that I adapted while in middle school). I've never been as strong as I actually appear. I've run several supplements before these and I have also done 2 other logs on BB.com. But i'm doing this one on AM simply because members on BB.com, say negative things about PES so, I figured I would get more support from AM. My current weight is around 240lbs, but i'll have a more accurate weight the next time I post. My goal with this is to gain lean mass. Plenty of protein, good carbs, and healthy fats. MY current supps are:

NOW Adam
BSN Syntha-6
Animal Flex
AI Sports Recovery Pro
Labrada EFA lean gold
Controlled Labs Oximega Greens
PES Anabeta
PES Erase
*Musclepharm Assault has been my staple pre-workout for a while now, but I recently purchased a tub of Omega Sports Ultima so that is the pre-workout for this log. Last serving of assault was used today. NExt workout will be with Ultima

I try to include as much protein as possible through out the day but I get tired of eating the same meals/snacks so I do occasionally cheat. I don't like sweets all that much so it's usually fast food when I do cheat. At the time of this posting I have been on Anabeta and Erase for two days. One thing that I have noticed is I get a feeling of warmness through out my body about 30mins after doing the Anabeta. I haven't got the ravenous hunger or thirst yet. I have been dosing Anabeta at 4 caps a day and Erase at 3 caps a day. On workout days I take Anabeta with breakfast, pre WO, post WO, and with dinner, on off days I dose it with breakfast (1), lunch (2), dinner (1). Erase upon waking, mid day, and before I go to bed. Here is today's workout

Back & Biceps Supersets *(Forearm work in between sets)

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
3x8 180lbs

Cross Body Curls
3x8 (each side) 45lbs
----------
Seated Row 3x15 (?)

Preacher Curls
3x12 60lbs
----------
DB Row
3x12 85lbs

Laying Cable Curl
3x12 57.4lbs
----------
Deadlifts
1x8 225lbs
1x20 225lbs

Seated Hammer Curls
3x12 35lbs

*I added 3 scoops of RecoveryPro into my 20 gatorade/20 oz water mixture and sipped in between sets.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 8
TRIGUY Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 27
Anabolics 4