Havoc cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Havoc cycle

1. New Member

Havoc cycle

I am running havoc: 20 30 30 40 40 40, cycle assist, fish oil, msm, protein, and lots of water. I am going to use liquid nolva for pct. how should i dose it and I am planning on taking activate extreme and lean extreme on day 15 of pct. Should i run anything else? Continuing support supps. through pct as well.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Im running Havoc right now (in 2nd week).

in PCT I am going to do Liquid Nolva, Liv52 and AI Post Cycle Support and MAYBE DAA and maybe Formastane and maybe Suppress C

On cycle I am using Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, Orange Triad (multi) and I just picked up Taurine for the shin pumps I am getting.

your PCT sounds fine... no need for anything else (reps for companies will tell you that you need their products) but you are good.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. New Member

How are you doing your nolva 20 20 10 10. Is there anything I could take other than activate and lean extreme to get better results
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

20 20 10 10

yep...

there is an army of things you CAN take but ax and lx starting week 3 of pct is cool... everyone's been raving that DAA is great for PCT so I will likely use that too myself.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  5. New Member

Hey guys sorry to bother you, i already know what your going to say im dumb and stupid and what not, but the source i was suppose to get my nolva from went to **** . So what would be the best otc PCT for me to take. A-HD, or ISA-Test GF, or Activate Extreme.Thanks for your help and time i really appreciate it. Im 23 years old btw and been lifting for 5 years. I still have 6 days left on my havoc too.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Elsitu718 View Post
    Hey guys sorry to bother you, i already know what your going to say im dumb and stupid and what not, but the source i was suppose to get my nolva from went to **** . So what would be the best otc PCT for me to take. A-HD, or ISA-Test GF, or Activate Extreme.Thanks for your help and time i really appreciate it. Im 23 years old btw and been lifting for 5 years. I still have 6 days left on my havoc too.
    Answered in your thread.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:20 AM
  2. Havoc Cycle ? for the Pro’s
    By pricedw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 08:28 PM
  3. Cycle Support for my Havoc Cycle
    By MasterMind79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6