Havoc cycle

jthomps12

Awards
I am running havoc: 20 30 30 40 40 40, cycle assist, fish oil, msm, protein, and lots of water. I am going to use liquid nolva for pct. how should i dose it and I am planning on taking activate extreme and lean extreme on day 15 of pct. Should i run anything else? Continuing support supps. through pct as well.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Im running Havoc right now (in 2nd week).

in PCT I am going to do Liquid Nolva, Liv52 and AI Post Cycle Support and MAYBE DAA and maybe Formastane and maybe Suppress C

On cycle I am using Cycle Assist, Fish Oil, Orange Triad (multi) and I just picked up Taurine for the shin pumps I am getting.

your PCT sounds fine... no need for anything else (reps for companies will tell you that you need their products) but you are good.

jthomps12

Awards
How are you doing your nolva 20 20 10 10. Is there anything I could take other than activate and lean extreme to get better results

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
20 20 10 10

yep...

there is an army of things you CAN take but ax and lx starting week 3 of pct is cool... everyone's been raving that DAA is great for PCT so I will likely use that too myself.

Elsitu718

Awards
Hey guys sorry to bother you, i already know what your going to say im dumb and stupid and what not, but the source i was suppose to get my nolva from went to **** . So what would be the best otc PCT for me to take. A-HD, or ISA-Test GF, or Activate Extreme.Thanks for your help and time i really appreciate it. Im 23 years old btw and been lifting for 5 years. I still have 6 days left on my havoc too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys sorry to bother you, i already know what your going to say im dumb and stupid and what not, but the source i was suppose to get my nolva from went to **** . So what would be the best otc PCT for me to take. A-HD, or ISA-Test GF, or Activate Extreme.Thanks for your help and time i really appreciate it. Im 23 years old btw and been lifting for 5 years. I still have 6 days left on my havoc too.
Answered in your thread.