Malleus25 Surge's with Endosurge, Erase and some Daa!!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards

Increase Free Testosterone – Check
Free testosterone is the most important form of testosterone in the body. Testosterone can exist as free testosterone, the bioavailable and “useful” form for the body, as well as bound testosterone. One of these forms of bound testosterone is bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). When testosterone is bound to SHBG it can not be used by the body like unbound or free testosterone. It is essentially inactive. So even though your body may produce more testosterone on testosterone boosters it is important that FREE testosterone is increasing and available to be used by your body.
When it comes to increasing free testosterone there is only one ingredient that has been used over and over successfully – nettle root extract. This ingredient has the ability to bind to SHBG itself causing less testosterone to bind. The result? More testosterone left as FREE unbound testosterone in the body.
Our stinging nettle root extract is a high yield for 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran, the most active compound in nettle root. We offer a full ~1600 mg maximum dose of this ingredient at a month supply in every bottle!
Increase Total Testosterone – Check
So now you know how important free testosterone is and you know that EndoSruge will be working to free up more of your total testosterone into free testosterone. But now let’s make it even better. By increasing total testosterone there is more testosterone available in the body to be freed up by the process above.
EndoSurge contains Mucuna Pruriens, a proven and well research ingredient extracted for natural L-Dopa. While L-dopa has a number of powerful benefits itself it is important that both a high extract and low extract of MP is used. The high extract closely targets certain physiological effects in the body, while the lower extract more closely targets others and allows for better bioavailability of the higher extract. To get around these differences and to maximize all of the benefits of MP we used both.
MP has the ability to increase the body’s level of LH (luteinizing hormone). This hormone signals for the Leydig cells to produce more testosterone. More LH = more testosterone.
Increase HGH – Check
L-dopa, the key extract in Mucuna Pruriens, has been shown to increase HGH levels. We all know the importance of HGH not only in bodybuilding but for many anti aging benefits. This is again when having a mixture of both MP extracts is important. The high yield extract is important for targeting an increase in HGH, and coupled with the lower yield extract it actually makes the high yield more bioavailable!
Decrease Prolactin – Check
No man likes prolactin. Prolactin is the libido killer. After an orgasm prolactin levels sky-rocket, immediately killing libido. Having high circulating prolactin levels throughout the day will decrease your prolactin as well. On top of that, popular supplement ingredients like DAA have been shown to increase prolactin production.
If you like having a libido, prolactin needs to be down! Lucky for you through the combination of MP extracts in EndoSurge your prolactin will stay DOWN and your libido UP.
Increase Libido – check
EndoSurge will undoubtedly increase ones libido. Through the combined pathways of increasing both free and total testosterone on top of decreasing prolactin, the combination of pathways is a force to be reckoned with!
No Propriety Blend – Check
Don’t bother with being unsure if you are getting enough of the essential ingredients in a formula. Taking a fraction of the amount of these ingredients is not going to give true results. You need the full and optimal dose. EndoSurge does not hide itself.
Month Supply – Check
You got it – 2 capsules 3 times per day, delivers the maximum and full dose of the powerful ingredients of this formula.
The supplement industry is full of testosterone boosters. Some contain magical ingredients and some contain huge blends of ingredients at undetermined amounts.
At BPS we aren’t trying to reinvent the wheel. We are just here to put the parts together right.
STACKS
While EndoSurge is an extremely powerful and versatile testosterone booster on its own we know people love to stack. So we decided to lay out what we felt was the best guidelines for stacking and give our two most highly suggested stacks.
Stack Rules:
1) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Nettle Root Extract
2) Do not stack EndoSurge with any other product containing Mucuna Pruriens
3) All test booster that abide by 1 and 2 can be stacked with EndoSurge
Endo Surge contains enough of these two ingredients. There is no need to stack or supply the body with any more.
Stack 1: EndoSurge + DAA
DAA has been shown to increase levels of total testosterone. Anything that increases total testosterone can be made better in combination with EndoSurge’s ability to free up testosterone levels. Also, DAA has been shown to increase levels of prolactin which in some has caused a decrease in libido despite their increase in testosterone. To combat this people take a prolactin reducer like Mucuna Pruriens, which EndoSurge is full of!
2 caps EndoSurge 3x per day + 3g DAA per day
Stack 2: EndoSurge + Erase
EndoSurge hits all of the positive anabolic pathways except two. You can hit EVERY pathway with this stack. Increasing testosterone levels will increase estrogen levels too. Testosterone converts to estrogen in the body, there is no way around it, UNLESS you use Erase in combination. By adding Erase with EndoSurge you now add the effects of decreasing estrogen, increasing more testosterone, and reducing cortisol. Keep more of your new testosterone as testosterone!

EndoSurge Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
Wide Spectrum Stinging nettle root
Extract for 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 533mg **
Mucuna pruriens 75% L-Dopa 250mg **
Mucuna pruriens 25% L-Dopa 300mg **

**Daily Vaule Not establishedOther ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Gelatin, FD&C Red #3, Yellow#6
Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules three times daily with or without food. Take the third dose before bed. This product may be used for 8 weeks straight, followed by a subsequent 4 week break.
Warning:Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly, under the age of 21, chronically ill, have difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to antidepressants (such as MAO inhibitors), allergy medications, and medications for high blood pressure or other cardiovascular conditions. Discontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or preven any disease. Individual results may vary.

Natural Anabolic Upgregulator

Lean, Dry, Hard Muscle Mass

Potent Anti-Catabolic Modulator

Powerful Testosterone Booster

Ultimate All-In-One Supplement

ERASE works through a number of different mechanisms to shift your body into a more ANABOLIC state and a less catabolic state. It is the most synergistic natural hormone modulator to hit the market!

ERASE’s ingredient is a completely DSHEA compliant natural hormone modulator that is NOT a prohormone and NOT suppressive. It is completely active and natural in its current form! It will NOT shut you down and does NOT require a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). In fact many people will use this to recover from suppressive supplements as a PCT!

This simple yet very potent and intricate compound called Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (also known as 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA) will have users experiencing all of the benefits from an increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol. It is a natural compound that is a downstream metabolite of DHEA that exists in the body. Erase will elevate the user’s natural anabolic state, leading to more muscle mass, better recovery, decreased fat storage, and increased libido! The first effects users notice is a drying out and hardening effect, showing increases in vascularity and increased definition.

Erase modulates your body’s natural hormone levels to improve your testosterone:estrogen ratio and testosterone:cortisol ratio. By doing this you change your body into a less catabolic state (a state of muscle breakdown) and revs you up into an Anabolic state (a muscle building state). It’s a 2 for 1!

Why do you want to lower cortisol?
Cortisol levels can rise in your body when there is an increase in testosterone, or when you stop taking anabolic supplements like prohormones. Your body does this as a natural mechanism to basically fight your increased anabolism and it does it by increasing cortisol. But you don’t want that! You want to stay anabolic!

This is what makes ERASE the most innovative and synergistic compound ever! While it will naturally increase testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios, it will also allow your increased testosterone levels to give maximal effects by reducing the rise in anti-anabolic cortisol. While there is no specific data on the exact Erase compound done on the 11b-HSD enzyme, it is suspected its mechanism is similar to other 7-oxygenated DHEA compounds.

People often purchase 1 product for estrogen, 1 product for cortisol reduction, and 1 product for test boosting. Why bother? We didn’t just do this all in 1 product, but in all in one ingredient!

ERASE belongs in your supplement regimen! Whether you are bulking, cutting, recomp, on a testosterone booster, hormonal cycle, or just looking to get an edge in the gym, ERASE has its place!

Note: Some users experience mild joint pain when taking Erase. If this occurs, lower your dose by 1 capsule.

References:
Schubert K, Wehrberger K, Hobe G; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione: isolation from urine and formation from 7-keto-dehydro-epiandrosterone sulphate under various conditions of hydrolysis; Endocrinol Exp. 1971 Dec;5(4):205-10

Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-2

Ashok Marwah, Padma Marwah, Henry Lardy; Ergosteroids VI. Metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone by rat liver in vitro: a liquid chromatographic–mass spectrometric study. Journal of Chromatography B, 767 (2002) 285–299

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
————————————————————————
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione ….. 25mg

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide Color

DAA is the D-form of the amino acid aspartic acid. The body can produce DAA from the nonessential amino acid L-aspartic acid (the dietary form of aspartic acid). D-form amino acids, such as DAA, are found in higher concentrations in specific tissues in the body. For example, higher concentrations of DAA are found in the testes, pituitary gland, and hypothalamus (D'Aniello & Di Fiore 2000) all of which are areas involved in hormone production.

What Does D-Aspartic Acid Do?
One big difference between DAA and other natural testosterone booster is there is actually scientific data in HUMANS showing it to effectively increase testosterone levels. A study by Topo et al. showed that supplementing with 3 grams of DAA increased circulating luteinizing hormone (LH) levels by 33% and testosterone levels by 42% in men aged 27-37 years old (Topo & Soricelli 2009). Note that this increase in testosterone was in healthy men with normal testosterone function, not rats or hypogonadal men! Note the increase in testosterone by 42% was after only 12 days of supplementation and testosterone levels returned to baseline three days after stopping DAA.
Due to DAA’s action at the pituitary gland it should also increase growth hormone (GH) levels, though studies have not yet measured DAA’s impact on GH levels. Studies have not yet been done in women, but there is one study done in female lizards that showed DAA supplementation to have no effect on testosterone levels but it did increase estrogen levels (Assisi & Botte 2001). Therefore at this time it appears only men should supplement with DAA.
Further studies need to be done to examine DAA’s affects on estrogen and prolactin levels, but at this time there are no side effects reported with DAA use. DAA is a natural amino acid found in our food supply and produced by the body making it a great tool to naturally increase healthy males testosterone production.
Recommended Dosage
The dosage used in the study showing DAA to increase testosterone levels was 3 gram taken in the morning. However, a five day loading phase of 3g morning and 3g evening would be recommended.
References:
D'Aniello A, Di Fiore MM, et al. Occurrence of D-aspartic acid and N-methyl-D-aspartic acid in rat neuroendocrine tissues and their role in the modulation of luteinizing hormone and growth hormone release. FASEB J, 2000 Apr;14(5):699-714.
Topo E, Soricelli A, et al. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reprod Biol Endocrinol, 2009 Oct 27;7:120.

So I would like to thank Bulk for picking me to log this new test booster and Natty for hookin me up with some erase.

I will be dosing as follows:
Endo-2/2/2
Erase-1/1/1
Bulk Daa-1.5g pre-workout/1.5g post workout

I will be taking Creatine 5g pre-workout and 5g post-workout, Fish Oil, proteint pre&post workout and a multi.
I am currently doing a recomp with Lean Gains *Big Ups* to Kleen for getting me on this and helping with numbers. Lifting days are 2900 and rest/burn days are 1950 right now. I may adjust as needed throught out.

The lifting I do is a power/circuit training. MWF I hit the big lifts for heavy weight 5-6 reps. T/Th/S I hit circuits for ancillary movements and size weight I can only get 8-10 reps.

I will post my meals if asked. I stay to whole food with only shakes pre&post workout.

I have been taking Endosurge for a week now this the Daa and I noticed the sex drive jump on day two. The wife hates you Bulk just to let you know:evil:. When I take my first dose of Endosurge in the morning I get a nice energy boost about 10 mins later, don't know if this happens to anyone else.

I will be adding in the Erase when it arrives so it should have a faster effect seeing as I have been on Daa and EndoSuge long enough to get Test up highter.

I will add weekly vid updates for this log to give a personal touch to the log.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Reserved for final pics/vids and over-all review.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Just for fun I give you Guido Jesus!!!
Guido.jpg

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in! Looks like an awesome stack, and covers all bases.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
7/29

I got the erase in *Thnaks Natty* so without further adu. Here we go

Today was heavy legs day. I took my first dose upon waking of Endosurge 2 pills+Fish oil
I took my second dose of EndoSurge at noon with a multi.
I took my pre-workout shake 30 mins before lifting it had:2 scoops whey protein,5g creatine,1.5g DAA,30g oat meal powder.
My post workout was 1scoop whey protein,5g creatine,1.5g Daa,30g oat meal powder.
My pre and post will not change during this log.
I eat about an hour after the gym.

Heavy Leg workout:
Box Squats:2 sets warm-up then 325x5,375x5,380x3
Leg Extentions:120x10,125x10,130x10
Leg Curls:90x10,100x10,100x10
Weighted walking Lunges:BW+45,BW+95,BW+95 *felt like puking on the last one*

This is all I do on heavy leg days.

7/30

I did some cardio early this morning about 45 mins of steady jogging on the treadmill.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Respectable box squats man, well done.
Thanks man.

So I will be posting up Monday and Tuesdays workout up later tonight.
Vid will go up Friday.

I the mean time enjoy:
Jessica1sm.jpg

2al-Powerlifting-150x150.jpg

jscomsq1sm.jpg

Strong,Smart woman like this is why people should take their GF/Wife/Daughter to the gym to workout!!!

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
Expect some nice strength gains, quick. Especially with the Erase in there.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
8/1

So Today was Chest/Bi's

Chest
Flat bench:2 warm-up sets of 6,225x10,295x10,315x10
Incline Bench: 135x10,185x10,185 negatives x8
Decline Bench:225x10,315x10,325x8
Cable Fly Seated:60lbs per sidex 10 for 4 sets

Bis
Straight Bar curls:135x10 for 4 sets
Preacher Curls: 115 x 10 for 4 sets
Hammer Curls: 50lbs x 10 for 4 sets

all Bi's were done with Fat Gripz that is why we stayed same weight for all sets.

8/2
Today was back and tri's

Back
Pull-ups: Bw x10,BW+25 x10,BW+25 x 10
Bent over rows:135x10,185x10 for 2 sets
One Arm rows: 95lbs x 10,100x10,100x10
Deadlifts:335x10,405x10,415x8

Tri's
Rope pull downs:120x10,140x10,145x10
Skull Crushers:135x10 for 3 sets
Weighted parallel dips: BW+135/90/45/BW each weight was done 10x then a plate was removed did this for 4 sets.

I am seeing and feeling somethings already. Endosurge gives me a kinds energy kick when I take it,especially in the morning. I will be increasing my fish oil intake to help with some stiffness I am feeling, just incase its the Erase.

Libido is way up. random wood at random times keeps me on my toes.

Endurance is way up so I figure by the end of the week strength should be following slowly but up is always good.
Anyone else get the energy boost like I do from Endosurge or is it just me?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8/1

So Today was Chest/Bi's

Chest
Flat bench:2 warm-up sets of 6,225x10,295x10,315x10
Incline Bench: 135x10,185x10,185 negatives x8
Decline Bench:225x10,315x10,325x8
Cable Fly Seated:60lbs per sidex 10 for 4 sets

Bis
Straight Bar curls:135x10 for 4 sets
Preacher Curls: 115 x 10 for 4 sets
Hammer Curls: 50lbs x 10 for 4 sets

all Bi's were done with Fat Gripz that is why we stayed same weight for all sets.

8/2
Today was back and tri's

Back
Pull-ups: Bw x10,BW+25 x10,BW+25 x 10
Bent over rows:135x10,185x10 for 2 sets
One Arm rows: 95lbs x 10,100x10,100x10
Deadlifts:335x10,405x10,415x8

Tri's
Rope pull downs:120x10,140x10,145x10
Skull Crushers:135x10 for 3 sets
Weighted parallel dips: BW+135/90/45/BW each weight was done 10x then a plate was removed did this for 4 sets.

I am seeing and feeling somethings already. Endosurge gives me a kinds energy kick when I take it,especially in the morning. I will be increasing my fish oil intake to help with some stiffness I am feeling, just incase its the Erase.

Libido is way up. random wood at random times keeps me on my toes.

Endurance is way up so I figure by the end of the week strength should be following slowly but up is always good.
Anyone else get the energy boost like I do from Endosurge or is it just me?
sounds like things are going well so far.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
8/3

Shoulders/Cardio

OK so today was the day I noticed an increase not only in easy of weight movement but also weight increase.

Shoulders:
Side Lateral Raises:45lbsx10 for Three sets
Front Raises:45lbsx10 for Three sets
Military Press:185x10 for Three sets*I added 10lbs to this since last week and was mildly difficult to get the 10th rep each time so plus here*
Barbell Shruggs:315x10 for three sets,325x10 for one set*last set was easier than last week another plus*

Cardio:30mins on stair master*God I hate this Machine*

Libido: Way up even for me and I'm always ready to go
Endurance:Way up felt like I could keep going even after I was done
Recovery:Alittle better than normal
Extras:I have noticed oilier skin and a stronger musk when I get done working out than normal and I mean musk not BO.
Just to add I am not taking any pre-workout right now so all results are just me and the products I am taking right now.

Quick Libido check:
0_4cc654ca7081a.jpg
3719548-sexy-female-model-posing-outdoors-on-soccer-field.jpg
paulinenordin1yv7.jpg
th7.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lucky dog...i had a weeks worth of erase, but i ran out....endosurge is kicking ass in libido department though.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Sorry for the long wait taking care of family in Texas no internet till today. Look for a very long update come saturday or sunday.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
OK so I am finally back after so long away helping my father who has stage 4 lung cancer and going through a divorce now. I really needed to get back into the swing of the gym and back into a lifestyle I loved.

Bulk I stll owe you a review and in a few weeks when finances clear up I will be running 8-weeks of Endosurge/Erase plus maybe some extra stuff to get it really moving. I am still doing powerlifting and have added conditioning work and strong man style lifts since I have more time now to spend at the gym then I had before.

I know it has been awhile but I will bring it back with a vengence and hopefully find someone to bring along for the ride this time.