AnaBeta does nothing for me

  1. Registered User
    MacWanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0

    AnaBeta does nothing for me


    Hi all,

    I know that a lot of you have great results with AnaBeta, but in my case it does nothing. Well let say at the begining I could feel some pumps but after few days I got nothing. I am 39 years old, lifting weights for 11 years.... After more than 3 weeks now, no pump, no hunger, so sweat... nothing.

    Please note, that I am not the only who reported that Anabeta did nothing.

    I wonder if high dose does not fit to me... I am going to try lower dose.

  2. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Answers
    0


    OH MY GOD, YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING IN YOUR BODY REJECTING IT, OMG. Naw brother, everybody responds to everything different. AnaBeta did'nt work for you, no rhyme or reason, it just did'nt.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  3. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    It is a shame it didn't work with you. There are only a couple of people who didn't respond to it as far as I am aware and even those couple said they started to see benefits once they changed the dosing strategy.

    As with all supplements there will be some non responders. It is a shame you are one of a very small group considering the huge amount of logs and reviews online.

    Thank you for trying PES and I am sorry this one didn't do much for you.

    Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Answers
    0


    So you started out with a high dose huh? Lower the dose and see how that goes, maybe you'll see gains.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  5. Registered User
    MacWanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for your replies. Today I have just taken one cap with breakfast and did workout during noon. It seems a little bit better, more pumps... will see.
  6. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,145
    Answers
    1


    Thus is the curse of supplements. "Different strokes for different folks." It'd be awesome if everything worked for everyone but alas it doesn't. At least you posted your honest opinions instead of feeling obligated to follow the trend.

    Just out of curiosity, what other supplements have you tried with success?
  7. Registered User
    Androflaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    If you aren't seeing anything distinctly noticeable, you could try taking two pre-workout or even three if they don't bother your stomach. If I take two with my pre-workout shake I see obvious results, mainly endurance. I like anabeta most this way as a pre-workout energy booster.
  8. Registered User
    MacWanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    Well Prime, Powerfull, creatine do work for me.
  9. Registered User
    MacWanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Androflaven View Post
    If you aren't seeing anything distinctly noticeable, you could try taking two pre-workout or even three if they don't bother your stomach. If I take two with my pre-workout shake I see obvious results, mainly endurance. I like anabeta most this way as a pre-workout energy booster.
    I have tried this and it seems that using Anabeta before workout is the reason why it does not work. Maybe too overloaded with this supplement negates it in my case.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,361
    Answers
    0


    Mac, I for one appreciate the way you handled this. You didnt come on here yelling and screaming and making accusations. Kudos to you for that.

    As others have said, you can play with the dosing scheme and see how that treats you
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,602
    Answers
    0


    why did you start out at a high dose? other than Prime, most supplements suggest a dose for a reason
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  12. Registered User
    MacWanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    why did you start out at a high dose? other than Prime, most supplements suggest a dose for a reason
    I have just started at the recommended dose which is 4 caps per day. I have never said that I have been at higher dose than that.
  13. Registered User
    MacWanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Mac, I for one appreciate the way you handled this. You didnt come on here yelling and screaming and making accusations. Kudos to you for that.

    As others have said, you can play with the dosing scheme and see how that treats you
    Yes I am trying now one cap with breakfast and one with diner.
  14. Registered User
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0


    That's too bad Mac. I've been one of those people on supplements before...I try something that works for everyone and damn, nothing. It sucks, but it happens. Good luck with the rest of the bottle!
  15. Registered User
    obvious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    238
    Answers
    0


    Every single drug / supplement / therapeutic molecule on the planet is like this. Hell, even foods are like this.

    It's possible that your body just doesn't respond to it. Since there's nothing even remotely resembling a scientific study or trial accompanying the release of the majority of supplements targeted at the fitness/health industry, you don't hear about the % of non- or negative responders during the trial. You also hear nothing about the prevalence of adverse effects, which makes us all just guinea pigs relying on "logs". And of course, logs without bloods are essentially nothing but diary or journal posts. "Today, I took X and I felt X."

    While PES did more than most companies seem to do with their AnaBeta pre-launch 'trials', it would have cost virtually nothing to send some of the loggers sugar pills so that their logs could have been used as a placebo comparison. Although with none of us knowing if the loggers are just friends of someone at the supplement company just writing positive reviews...

    I don't mind trying out new supplements (I picked up AnaBeta and will run it for August) but my approach is to expect nothing and then hopefully be pleasantly surprised that a positive result came from taking it.

    No big deal, you're only out a few bucks.
  16. Registered User
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    Every single drug / supplement / therapeutic molecule on the planet is like this. Hell, even foods are like this.

    It's possible that your body just doesn't respond to it. Since there's nothing even remotely resembling a scientific study or trial accompanying the release of the majority of supplements targeted at the fitness/health industry, you don't hear about the % of non- or negative responders during the trial. You also hear nothing about the prevalence of adverse effects, which makes us all just guinea pigs relying on "logs". And of course, logs without bloods are essentially nothing but diary or journal posts. "Today, I took X and I felt X."

    While PES did more than most companies seem to do with their AnaBeta pre-launch 'trials', it would have cost virtually nothing to send some of the loggers sugar pills so that their logs could have been used as a placebo comparison. Although with none of us knowing if the loggers are just friends of someone at the supplement company just writing positive reviews...

    I don't mind trying out new supplements (I picked up AnaBeta and will run it for August) but my approach is to expect nothing and then hopefully be pleasantly surprised that a positive result came from taking it.

    No big deal, you're only out a few bucks.
  17. Registered User
    MacWanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    As I already said, I get the feelling that this is related to the dosing. Now I am at 2 caps per day and can feel the pumps, so it means that it might work for me but not at the recommended dosing which is 4 caps per day. This is surprising and I wonder if this means that higher dosing can disable the potential of AnaBeta. Maybe that is a direction to investigate in case someone else says that it does not work for him.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,602
    Answers
    0


    OP, in your original statement, you said "I wonder if a high dose does not fit me" that is why i was under the impression you were going over 4 caps.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com


  19. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    As I already said, I get the feelling that this is related to the dosing. Now I am at 2 caps per day and can feel the pumps, so it means that it might work for me but not at the recommended dosing which is 4 caps per day. This is surprising and I wonder if this means that higher dosing can disable the potential of AnaBeta. Maybe that is a direction to investigate in case someone else says that it does not work for him.
    Maybe. I wasn't getting anything at 6 caps. Went back to 4 thinking I was wasting product. Things picked up immediately.
    Can't be sure as I was fiddling with my dosage timing but maybe you are correct.
  20. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Try 2 preworkout, 1 post and another with last meal before bed. Pumps are great, but there seems to be hardening effect taking place, at least for me. Some days the hunger pangs are unbearable.
  21. Registered User
    MacWanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    250
    Answers
    0


    yes that is what I also observed, so maybe dosing can be very important and lower dose does not mean it will not work.
  22. Registered User
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,174
    Answers
    2


    Some of the dosing strategies have been extremely varied. Some people reported no results, changed their dosing and suddenly loved it. This is one of the reasons I encourage putting reviews in the main AnaBeta threads, so customers can read it and work out what works best for them with some educationed guesses.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AnaBeta FAQ - Ask Away
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 571
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 04:12 PM
  2. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  3. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:32 PM
  4. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:55 AM
  5. What is anabeta
    By Machmood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in