Malleus25 powerchew review.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I would like to thank Milas for the opportunity to review what I beleive to be some very "sweet" products.
I recieved a tube of 6 tabs about the size of a nickel of Power Chews: Pre-work out, BCAAs, Glutamine, and creatine.

First up is the Pre-workout
Second is BCAAs
Third is Glutamine
Final is Creatine

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="YouTube - powerchews pre-workout" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="YouTube - powerchews BCAAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="YouTube - powerchews Glutamine" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="YouTube - powerchews Creatine" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Power Chews will be on my christmas list this year!!!

Attachments

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woohoo! Video reviews!

Pre-workout

BCAA

Glutamine

Creatine

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Thanks for the help Milas. If you need more just let me know.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, Sammy. Going the extra mile. Awesome man. Nice to put a face to the name Malleus25 too! Milas, not sure what you all are basing who gets the full tub on, but if it counts for anything, this guy gets my vote!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As with everything in life, it's arbitrary judgment. :D

Yes, Malleus certainly put in some good effort and listened to my not so subtle hints! :lol:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, you sir are about as arbitrary as a Swiss Watch. (That is a good thing, speaks to stability of character)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Character and values do not change!

I just meant it's all subjective and biased, anything else in an illusion to help us feel better about things being "fair." Nothing in life is "fair" IMO.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Wow, Sammy. Going the extra mile. Awesome man. Nice to put a face to the name Malleus25 too! Milas, not sure what you all are basing who gets the full tub on, but if it counts for anything, this guy gets my vote!
Thanks man

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Character and values do not change!

I just meant it's all subjective and biased, anything else in an illusion to help us feel better about things being "fair." Nothing in life is "fair" IMO.
For you and I, that is true. They are the guideposts of our lives and day to day decisions. Other people are dominated by their emotions and desires, they are "double minded and unstable in all of their ways.". I understand your point about arbitrary and agree. I was just implying that you strike me as a man who has a reason behind every action and or decision and tends to be methodical in your approach to things. Maybe I am wrong, but that is my impression.

Sorry for the side track, I digress................................

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're right on Taman.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice review Malleus! I really enjoy the video reviews! Well done! Powerchews are an incredible tasty supplement and the videos help literally see that. Thank you for that bro, and hopefully that will help you get a free tub! ;)