1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I actually got into a car accident this morning and broke the front axle and pretty much everything around it lol but the funny thing is the car body only has a few scratches so it still looks new. Dealership says 3500 to fix and I'm going to try to tow to another place now and get a cheaper estimate. On the flip side I'm ok and thats all that matters, I make enough to fix it but I refuse to pay that much when I could put that down on a new car.
    Damn man that sucks, glad your alright. 3500?? That's like the price of a new engine, dealer's always charge a lot more but it is OEM replacement and factory standards. Aftermarket are good just depends on where you get the parts, most of them have good warranty's though so you'll be good to go.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

damn dude that sux!
    Car repair is pricey. A lot of times it is cheaper and less hassle to just get the new car. Or a used car that is relatively new and still has warranty on it. Good luck man!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow glad your ok and not hurt, sorry to hear about the bad news of the car, $3500:| ya go somewhere else!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.16%

I actually got into a car accident this morning and broke the front axle and pretty much everything around it lol but the funny thing is the car body only has a few scratches so it still looks new. Dealership says 3500 to fix and I'm going to try to tow to another place now and get a cheaper estimate. On the flip side I'm ok and thats all that matters, I make enough to fix it but I refuse to pay that much when I could put that down on a new car.
    Dang. That's crazy pricing, man. I would shop around, too, and see if you can get a better one. Glad you are ok though, bro!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.94%

Thanks everyone for your support and I wanted to share a bit more on the story. I was very depressed my car is no longer working and costs 3500 to fix but I kept in mind my health, wife and other priorities and figured I'm still having the best six months of my life regardless. Now to take it a step forward without the drama of why this happen but today my new jobs supervisor was fired and I was promoted with a very nice pay raise and title. I make more money then my old supervisor and the company and furnishing me with name brand dress shirts and slacks with my name, title and company name on them. I now make more then what I was making working 90 hours a week and I took my car to another place and its half the price to fix it. Thank god for all that has happened to me and this can happen to anyone if they just stay positive and work hard.

Lastly the cycle is going great, I want to post updates on lifts, pictures, measurements ect but have been tied up with the fiasco's going on at both jobs. I put a two week notice in for weekend job and I will lift as hard as I ever did before this weekend to calibrate all of this then give you guys the log you deserve. Thank you all for hanging with me through the struggle.
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.59%

Damn homie! That sucks about your car. 3500 is tough to swallow. You need to make friends with a mechanic, lol.

But seriously, glad you are ok bro.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.39%

Thanks everyone for your support and I wanted to share a bit more on the story. I was very depressed my car is no longer working and costs 3500 to fix but I kept in mind my health, wife and other priorities and figured I'm still having the best six months of my life regardless. Now to take it a step forward without the drama of why this happen but today my new jobs supervisor was fired and I was promoted with a very nice pay raise and title. I make more money then my old supervisor and the company and furnishing me with name brand dress shirts and slacks with my name, title and company name on them. I now make more then what I was making working 90 hours a week and I took my car to another place and its half the price to fix it. Thank god for all that has happened to me and this can happen to anyone if they just stay positive and work hard.

Lastly the cycle is going great, I want to post updates on lifts, pictures, measurements ect but have been tied up with the fiasco's going on at both jobs. I put a two week notice in for weekend job and I will lift as hard as I ever did before this weekend to calibrate all of this then give you guys the log you deserve. Thank you all for hanging with me through the struggle.
    That's a lot of good news to overtake the bad news of the car man, Grats! Glad everything is working out!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

WOW!! Thats GREAT!!!

Congratz on the promo and on the great find on with the car!

good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.94%

Oh not to mention I found out my boss is a active Cop that works four days then the rest of the week he does backgrounds for a station near me as well as owns the Company I work for. He says he will help me with everything and if I apply at his station he will do my background check lol so in a year or so I'll be a Cop so thats even better news now and to add I make about as much as they make now unarmed and around hot girls all day.
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Oh not to mention I found out my boss is a active Cop that works four days then the rest of the week he does backgrounds for a station near me as well as owns the Company I work for. He says he will help me with everything and if I apply at his station he will do my background check lol so in a year or so I'll be a Cop so thats even better news now and to add I make about as much as they make now unarmed and around hot girls all day.

Sounds like you got it made
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good to hear it's half the price to fix the car at the other place. Glad everything is starting to work out better for you

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Hows that stack going for you?

13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Damn this was a good log hope all is well Whatsaroid.

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.07%

No doubt, I've been following his log throughout. Any new info. Congrats on the promo. Yes, belief in God and what he hasplanned for you is the ultimate.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Yeah I was lookin forward to this log......

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.07%

No word as to what OP has been up to?
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. The Get Diesel 2008 Takeover:
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 05:23 PM