The TAKEOVER

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Intro

This log will be to document my progress while using Anabeta, Erase, Titanium XL, Division 1, Formula X and Osteo-Sport for 30 days. I have taken this week off from supplements (Excluding the one sample of Maniac PL I tried and enjoyed) in hopes of my body being clean and ready to start the log with new supplements. To add I stopped taking protein powder a month ago so instead I eat lots of eggs to replace the powder. All products will be ran at four pills each per day for thirty days consecutively. I hope to start around the second week of August, I'm delayed by Formula X not being at Nutra yet and Nutra takes about a week to reach me. This log will be posted on the majority of boards I'm on, so feel free to follow along here or on the other boards.

Lagging body parts
Shoulders
Arms
Legs

Diet
Will consist of a lot of steak, eggs, fish and vegetables. I will document my food intake either writing it down or with pictures so if anyone wants to achieve the goals I'm planning they have the option of using my method in dieting.

Blood work
I am planning to have bloods taken but I'm not sure if I will do it before starting since I have a lot on my agenda already but this will be a priority. Considering I ran one and half bottles of Androhard I don't expect to be to bad off.

I will be following these workouts as they fit my goals.

StrongLifts 5x5 Workout A
Squat 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Rows 5x5

StrongLifts 5x5 Workout B
Squat 5x5
Overhead Press 5x5
Deadlift 1x5

Goals and Expectations
I would like to go for the world record for consecutive muscle ups and increase all of my main lifts. Realistically my goals may not be possible to meet but I believe in setting high goals and trying to reach as high as possible. So as you can see below I set pretty high goals and I plan to reach them!

Increase Deadlift to 600+ Currently just shy of 500
Increase Smith Bench to 400+ Currently around 375
Increase Smith incline to 400+ Currently around 375
Increase Squat to 430+ Currently around 405

Link to a video of current record holder for Muscle Ups
‪WORLD RECORD MUSCLE-UPS OFFICIAL! 26 Jarryd WWW.MARCUSBONDI.COM‬‏ - YouTube

Link to previous log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/170975-getting-back-work.html

THE ONLY JOINT SUPPORT FORMULA DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ATHLETES

Osteo-Sport is the first and only multi-functional joint support designed specifically for athletes; from the weekend warrior to elite professionals. It contains Applied Nutriceuticals’ proprietary Joint-Glide™ Mobility Complex, which naturally reduces inflammation caused by over-use and rigorous exercise. It also stimulates your body’s production of synovial fluid - which helps lubricate and cushion joints and tendons. Unlike many other joint support products, Osteo-Sport also incorporates our exclusive CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix™ which promotes collagen synthesis and aids in the regeneration of connective tissue.

Titanium is the closest you will get to achieving the growth from prohormones without the liver, kidney, and lipid dysfunction associated with it. Users can expect to see:

• Greatly Accelerated Growth (given the proper diet of 1-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight)
  • Decrease Recovery Time Between Workouts
  • Massive Increase in Total Testosterone
  • Decrease in Fat Tissue
  • Marked Increase in Strength and Explosiveness
  • Enhanced Sexual Performance
Athletix's NEW FORMULA X: A Phenom in Increasing Athletic Performance & Muscle Gains! Product Highlights:

• Increased testosterone
  • Increased libido
  • Increased androgen receptor density
  • Increased IGF-1 levels
  • Increased recovery
  • Increased fat loss
  • Increased energy
  • Increased aggression
  • Great Pink Lemonade Taste!
Division I Overview:

• Increase Free Testosterone Levels
  • Increase Libido and Muscle Mass
  • Perfect for PCT
  • Potent Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin (SHBG) Inhibitor
PES' Erase: Potent Estrogen & Cortisol Destroyer!

• Natural Anabolic Upgregulator
  • Lean, Dry, Hard Muscle Mass
  • Potent Anti-Catabolic Modulator
  • Powerful Testosterone Booster
  • Ultimate All-In-One Supplement
PES AnaBeta: The Revolutionary Natural Myotropic Phenomenon

PES, the leader in innovation and nutritional science has released a completely ground-breaking new compound found only in the new AnaBeta! This naturally engineered extract has shown to build lean, quality muscle without the use of harsh hormones that destroy the liver and cause estrogen dominance.

No suppression means no Post Cycle Therapy or diminished testosterone levels, or unwanted estrogenic side effects like water retention, gynecomastia, and testicular atrophy. The age of prohormones and the risks associated with them to build muscle has passed...Enter the Age of AnaBeta!

PS. The intro will be updated with starting pictures taken by my wife after I have all the supplements in as well as measurements. I will update the log with all that I'm doing now till the start of the log officially.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may be the most epic log ever on AnabolicMinds!

I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmcart

Awards
This may be the most epic log ever on AnabolicMinds!

I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X2 As I think epic is the only word for it...I think how you're going about the whole thing is awesome and I can't wait to see you break that muscle up record.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def IN!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far I'm on BB.com, Mind & Muscle and Iron Mag so if you go to any of those more then here feel free to follow. I'm actually going to give this 100% and train like my life depended on it. So if your looking for Personal Records being broken, videos of lifts taken, sample product giveaways ect then this will be the log to check on. If you ever feel I'm not giving this 100% feel free to chime in and for everyone else thank you for the support.

Also to note, majority of you may know I worked for Iron Mag labs before and I've done giveaways from my own stash and made shirts for iron mag before they had their own shirts and I gave them away. I do things like this when I believe in a Company and I feel everyone should experience quality products. Funny thing is I also do it with my own company you can search Genosys on Amazon or Google Genosys-USA.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night workout

30 mins elliptical on 10 resistance
30 wide grip pull ups consecutively (PR) before this it was 20
50 push ups
10 mins HIIT treadmill
5 Muscle ups in a row
Weighted abs 5 sets 15 reps 200 pounds.

Note I do these type of workouts on cardio days, I feel adding a little weight training really pushes my metabolism and I sweat a lot more.

This morning
HIIT Sprints

Breakfast
10 scrambled eggs with this Asian hot sauce
1 gallon Gatorade mixed with bulk Bcaa (only supplement I'm on right now till log starts officially.)

Agenda for today

Clean my house, clean my garden then take my wife and sisters out for lunch and to the spa. After all that is done I will try for another cardio session.

Ohh and BTW current weight is 200 pounds, I would like to be around 190 before this starts officially

PM workout
Dead lift 1x5 500 (PR) before it was 495 :D
Power Clean Press 5x5 135
Squat 5x5 with 135 (was feeling light headed so I stayed light tonight)
Overhead Press 5x5 135
Elliptical 20 mins + 20 consecutive pull ups + 20 mins + 5 muscle ups + 17 mins

Tonight I went in wanting to relieve some stress so I did that with deads and cleans but doing this I was to light headed to go heavy on other lifts.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Noon workout
60 minutes Elliptical
50 Leg lifts two sets 25

First gallon, Gatorade with bulk Bcaa
Breakfast
10 eggs
Lunch
Pork steak with peppers, chillies and veggies from my garden
Second Gallon RecoverPro
Snack
10 eggs mixed with Gatorade and bulk Bcaa
Dinner
Chicken with veggies

Notes
Busy day getting everything ready to leave for the trade show in Vegas, I'm going to try and pig out everyday, swim and hit the MGM gym as hard as I can while I'm away. The food, drinks and activities are all paid for by the company I work for so it should be fantastic. :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to kill it!

What flavor of RecoverPRO do you have? I'm loving the Lemonade:hump:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gym time
Muscle ups 5 reps 2 sets
Deadlift warm up 2 plats 10 reps, 4 plats 5 reps, 6 plats 5 reps, 8 plats 5 reps 3 sets
Power Clean Press Squats 2 plats 10 reps 2 sets

Finally back from Cosmoprof in Vegas, after the drive home I played a few basketball games then hit the gym. I was not able to hit the gym while working in Vegas but I looked great no bloat and energy was great. If it maters Club Taboo in MGM Grand was Amazing every night and Studio 54 sucked haha.

Notes
Tried Sweat Tea Lit-up today at two scoops and felt it was to strong of a sweet taste, after finishing half and refilling it was fantastic. :) I gave away some samples at the gym tonight and its nice to see peoples face light up from samples.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Log is lookin good bro! Glad to see you had a good time in vegas. Vegas is nuts man, I've only been once, but yah...it's nuts, lol.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Log Update
I've been to the gym here and there since my list post but only for cardio since my time was limited and since I do not have all the supplements for this log to start I decided not to post updates more then once or twice a week. I'm still waiting for nutra to get Formula X after that gets to my house this log will pick up tempo. My plan is to drop 5 more pounds before I get the log running in full swing so my primary goal with dieting is still in full swing.

Today's Workout
Power Cleans Warm up
Deads

I hit 495 easy then went for 505 and failed just above the knee. I think I should have thrust my hips in and I would have gotten it up but I had no energy before I even got to the gym with only 4 hours sleep everyday the past week.
Good mornings
Rows
Pull ups
Dips

Gym notes
This lady wouldn't stop commenting on how nice my muscles looked, and asking if I took steroids and if she could touch me. Now I will say she was smoking hot older Latina and I was on my best behavior since I knew my wife was listening and looking from across the gym lol.

Wife lost a few pounds, she wears those really small skin tight shorts now and it was amusing watching guys look at her then see their face when they see what I'm lifting while dripping sweat and that I'm staring at them upset lol. Anyway over the weekend I worked 40 hours in three days not counting the hours I work for my business so I was busy and very tired so I'm surprised I managed to do what I did today.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work! My wife would have killed her and maybe me too lol

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last week
Tue
Am
Cardio-1 hour
Pull ups
Dips-300
PM
Cardio-1 hour
Leg lifts

Wed
AM
Cardio-1Hour
Pull ups
Leg lifts
PM
Cardio-40 mins
Bench
Military press

Thurs
AM
Cardio-50 mins
Pull ups
PM
Cardio-1 hour
Deads
Rows

Fri-Sun Off (I work 10-15 hour shifts these days)

Today
Power Cleans
Deads
Dips-100
Leg Lifts
Variations of Rows

I felt weak today as if I lost strength since last week but I believe that is due to my diet and how my sleep patterns change dramatically on Fri-Sun. I will try to post a before picture tomorrow, I have a lot to do tomorrow but I'm going to try to squeeze that in. Oh and to mention its not the cardio dragging my strength down more then likely its from sleeping 4 hours a day past three days.

Edit: I had the days off by one but I fixed t now.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of cardio! More than I'm doing and I'm training for a triathlon. Last year during tri training I lost minimal strength yet I really cut back on wt training in the final 4 weeks. I did not lose wt but did lose BF.

Time for you to focus on quality sleep

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some killer training! Damn 300 dips Monday and then benching on Wednesday that crazy more shoulders, chest and tris would still be sore lol. Do you feel fully recovered in time for Wednesday?

Keep up the good work!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of cardio! More than I'm doing and I'm training for a triathlon. Last year during tri training I lost minimal strength yet I really cut back on wt training in the final 4 weeks. I did not lose wt but did lose BF.

Time for you to focus on quality sleep
Yea I use to do cardio a lot more when I was doing my Marathons and what not but now cardio is mostly for clearing my head. I wish I could focus on sleeping but I get off work in the am with the sun out already then our business is based in our house so are assistants come in and phone is ringing haha its tough.

Some killer training! Damn 300 dips Monday and then benching on Wednesday that crazy more shoulders, chest and tris would still be sore lol. Do you feel fully recovered in time for Wednesday?

Keep up the good work!
Recovered not all the time but for my chest to grow I have to stay constant with it or else it will go flat. I'm going to start having a minimum of a thousand dips a week from now on to fix my lagging chest.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
In for pic.....and holy cardio, batman! Haha. I dread when I have to start doing cardio again when I start prepping again.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for pic.....and holy cardio, batman! Haha. I dread when I have to start doing cardio again when I start prepping again.
Trust me if you were in my gym you would love cardio, the ladies here wear sport bras and small really tight shorts. Some wear tight white gym pants that turn see through after they do cardio lol I swear this place should charge more for guys to workout here. I try not to stare but they do things to try to get your attention...I'll just leave it to your imagination.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me if you were in my gym you would love cardio, the ladies here wear sport bras and small really tight shorts. Some wear tight white gym pants that turn see through after they do cardio lol I swear this place should charge more for guys to workout here. I try not to stare but they do things to try to get your attention...I'll just leave it to your imagination.
what gym? where? I'm signing up TODAY

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Dang! That's crazy, man. I guess I understand why you do so much now. Haha!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Few pictures, whenever I got a chance I took one. You probably cannot tell the improvement I've made in the past few months but my chest, arms and traps are bigger and back much leaner then last picture I put up. I'm going to focus on squats and abs for awhile while doing everything else I did to bring up my chest, traps and arms to even things out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told TitaniumXL should be in by Tuesday and Formula-X should be in by Friday...... I'm not promising on the Formula-X tho, thats just what I was told lol.

This is gonna be such a killer log, I can't wait until the products are in!!!!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this. Looks like a wicked stack for sure.
I gotta keep up with your log buddy

I was told TitaniumXL should be in by Tuesday and Formula-X should be in by Friday...... I'm not promising on the Formula-X tho, thats just what I was told lol.

This is gonna be such a killer log, I can't wait until the products are in!!!!
A friend at the gym gave me a few servings of Adamantium to hold me over so I'm excited to try some tomorrow :D

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, man. Definitely interested to see what kind of changes you make in the coming weeks.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last week was a bust, I was to busy working and driving around to really hit the gym. :(

Monday
Bench
Squat
Dips-250
Light cardio

Tuesday
Deads
Rows
DB curl
Dips-100 BW+45 and 200 just BW
Pull ups 50 BW+45 50 BW
Light cardio

Wednesday
Jog to the gym
300 dips

Thursday
300 dips in bedroom watching netflix
100 sit ups watching netflix

Friday
Deads failed at 510 again :(
Incline
DB curls 55 pounds
Dips 200
Rows

Pretty good week, I'm to tired to take pictures today as I planned but I will post some up Monday just to keep things interesting. Oh well off to take a nap then off to work :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro. Keep up the solid work. What are you tryin to get that pull up to?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work man! I can't imagine how sore I would be doing that many dips everyday. Good stuff!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet wait till Mondays pics I think these dips has my chest getting bigger weekly or I could just be wishful thinking Haha. I'm adding at least 50 push ups to every 100 dips now to push harder.
I can't believe you havn't torn a chest, shoulder or tricep muscle yet lol, like do you ever get really bad muscle pain by the 5th day of doing so muscle on the same muscles everyday? Or are you blessed with super fast recovery like Andrew732 lol

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Honestly it was horrible the first week and half but now I just stare at the females around me and don't think about what I'm doing. I even cut the sides of my shirts and the extra attention now pushes me harder. Not to mention I'm low dosing Osteo-Sport now so that could also play a big factor.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang thats some serious action on break. How do you like OsteoSport? I've fiddled with ever kind of joint supp there is besides this. I like Animal Flex but seems to run out fast, Orange Triad just doesn't seem enough joint support and Joint Force is the most amazing thing for a spray. But i've been looking to find something else wondering what your thoughts are.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
AWESOME!! Definitely in for the results :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osteo-Sport to me is the best you could get, I wish we made it for sampling so I could send you some. I have my dad and wife using it also and they agree its a keeper. :D
Thanx for the input i'll have to look into it some more then.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
25 dips BW+40, 25 dips BW+50, 25 dips BW+60, 25 dips BW+70
Pull ups
Abs

100 dips BW+45
50 Pull ups BW+45
Full stack Tri Press
Pull Ups

Was debating taking today off but after seeing Kleens wife log I'm going to go do legs with my wife and force her to train like me now haha.

Thanx for the input i'll have to look into it some more then.
I have no doubt you will fall in love with it just as I have

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
25 dips BW+40, 25 dips BW+50, 25 dips BW+60, 25 dips BW+70
Pull ups
Abs

100 dips BW+45
50 Pull ups BW+45
Full stack Tri Press
Pull Ups

Was debating taking today off but after seeing Kleens wife log I'm going to go do legs with my wife and force her to train like me now haha.
The inspiration is just spreading everywhere! The fit apocalypse! :D
Like those workouts, i enjoy doing dips/pull-ups more than anything else. My back workout is just gonna be pull-ups and yate's rows haha

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The inspiration is just spreading everywhere! The fit apocalypse! :D
Like those workouts, i enjoy doing dips/pull-ups more than anything else. My back workout is just gonna be pull-ups and yate's rows haha
Just watched a video on those, I'm going to start that asap thanks