The TAKEOVER

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Looking good, man. Definitely interested to see what kind of changes you make in the coming weeks.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

2. Last week was a bust, I was to busy working and driving around to really hit the gym.

Monday
    Bench
    Squat
    Dips-250
    Light cardio

Tuesday
    Deads
    Rows
    DB curl
    Dips-100 BW+45 and 200 just BW
    Pull ups 50 BW+45 50 BW
    Light cardio

Wednesday
    Jog to the gym
    300 dips

Thursday
    300 dips in bedroom watching netflix
    100 sit ups watching netflix

Friday
    Deads failed at 510 again
    Incline
    DB curls 55 pounds
    Dips 200
    Rows

Pretty good week, I'm to tired to take pictures today as I planned but I will post some up Monday just to keep things interesting. Oh well off to take a nap then off to work
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   

3. Lookin good bro. Keep up the solid work. What are you tryin to get that pull up to?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Lookin good bro. Keep up the solid work. What are you tryin to get that pull up to?
    All versions of pull ups I want at 30 rep straight by the end of this so I have a lot of work to do.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

5. Nice work man! I can't imagine how sore I would be doing that many dips everyday. Good stuff!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

6. Can you guys see the pictures here?

7. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Can you guys see the pictures here?
    I see them on here and I see'em on BB as well now.

8. Sweet wait till Mondays pics I think these dips has my chest getting bigger weekly or I could just be wishful thinking Haha. I'm adding at least 50 push ups to every 100 dips now to push harder.

9. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Sweet wait till Mondays pics I think these dips has my chest getting bigger weekly or I could just be wishful thinking Haha. I'm adding at least 50 push ups to every 100 dips now to push harder.
    I can't believe you havn't torn a chest, shoulder or tricep muscle yet lol, like do you ever get really bad muscle pain by the 5th day of doing so muscle on the same muscles everyday? Or are you blessed with super fast recovery like Andrew732 lol

10. Honestly it was horrible the first week and half but now I just stare at the females around me and don't think about what I'm doing. I even cut the sides of my shirts and the extra attention now pushes me harder. Not to mention I'm low dosing Osteo-Sport now so that could also play a big factor.

11. Just hit the gym on my lunch break

200 dips sets of 25
    100 sit ups

12. First lunch break 0200
    100 dips
    Military press
    upright rows
    Pull ups

Second break 0550
    100 dips
    leg lifts
    Muscle ups

Really sore so I might take Monday off.

13. Is this stack legal?

HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

14. Dang thats some serious action on break. How do you like OsteoSport? I've fiddled with ever kind of joint supp there is besides this. I like Animal Flex but seems to run out fast, Orange Triad just doesn't seem enough joint support and Joint Force is the most amazing thing for a spray. But i've been looking to find something else wondering what your thoughts are.

15. Osteo-Sport to me is the best you could get, I wish we made it for sampling so I could send you some. I have my dad and wife using it also and they agree its a keeper.

16. AWESOME!! Definitely in for the results
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

17. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Osteo-Sport to me is the best you could get, I wish we made it for sampling so I could send you some. I have my dad and wife using it also and they agree its a keeper.
    Thanx for the input i'll have to look into it some more then.

18. 0030
    25 dips BW+40, 25 dips BW+50, 25 dips BW+60, 25 dips BW+70
    Pull ups
    Abs

100 dips BW+45
    50 Pull ups BW+45
    Full stack Tri Press
    Pull Ups

Was debating taking today off but after seeing Kleens wife log I'm going to go do legs with my wife and force her to train like me now haha.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Thanx for the input i'll have to look into it some more then.
    I have no doubt you will fall in love with it just as I have

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

19. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    25 dips BW+40, 25 dips BW+50, 25 dips BW+60, 25 dips BW+70
    Pull ups
    Abs

100 dips BW+45
    50 Pull ups BW+45
    Full stack Tri Press
    Pull Ups

Was debating taking today off but after seeing Kleens wife log I'm going to go do legs with my wife and force her to train like me now haha.
    The inspiration is just spreading everywhere! The fit apocalypse!
    Like those workouts, i enjoy doing dips/pull-ups more than anything else. My back workout is just gonna be pull-ups and yate's rows haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

20. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    The inspiration is just spreading everywhere! The fit apocalypse!
    Like those workouts, i enjoy doing dips/pull-ups more than anything else. My back workout is just gonna be pull-ups and yate's rows haha
    Just watched a video on those, I'm going to start that asap thanks

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

21. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Just watched a video on those, I'm going to start that asap thanks
    Awesome, Glad i could help you man no problem. I plan to do them with palms facing down and heavy weight, I think the other way would hit bi's really really good but if you use heavy weight you could risk tearing a bicep tendon. Just some info for ya!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Awesome, Glad i could help you man no problem. I plan to do them with palms facing down and heavy weight, I think the other way would hit bi's really really good but if you use heavy weight you could risk tearing a bicep tendon. Just some info for ya!
    Ohh just figured out how to quote from my cell. Yea I'm going to murder these bad boys. I'm excited

23. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bfTq...1&feature=plpp

Every try the 100 pull up challenge?

I'm going to give it a try Wednesday, I gonna try the same thing with push ups and see how long it takes to get 500. Time for me to hit the dollar store and get a timer lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bfTq...1&feature=plppEvery try the 100 pull up challenge?I'm going to give it a try Wednesday, I gonna try the same thing with push ups and see how long it takes to get 500. Time for me to hit the dollar store and get a timer lol
    Make a thread for the pull up and dip challenge at the same time. Ill start tomorrow but I want to do all mine with 50 pound DB.

25. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Make a thread for the pull up and dip challenge at the same time. Ill start tomorrow but I want to do all mine with 50 pound DB.
    I will start a thread!

50 pound DB! Your a crazy man!

26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I will start a thread!

I'm willing to put my money on the fact that this man likes a challenge

27. TOTAL DOMINATION

Squats
    maxed at 6 plats (Didn't want to burn myself out)
    Military press (behind neck)
    2 plats 5 reps, 2 plats +20 5 reps
    Yate's rows (Thanks TG)
    maxed at 4 plats (could of done more but decided to pace myself)
    Deads
    maxed at 8 plats but was doing in reps of ten
    Pull ups (alternating sets with Deads no stopping to rest) 5 reps with each DB
    45, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 (the one hundred was video taped by my wife Shana but I only got 4) PR all the way baby
    Incline (Smith)
    2 plats (both hands) 2 plats (one hand at time PR) 4 plats, 6 plats
    Dips 25 (I was dead tired)
    BW+75
    Pull ups
    BW+75 10 reps in a row

Notes
    Work stressed me out a lot today to the point where I wanted to lift till I couldn't think about it anymore so thats what I did. I actually laid down after all of this and took a five minute nap before my wife woke me up. Lots of people stopped to watch me workout and asked lots of questions so I passed out a lot of samples today and suggested signing up here

Before I forget my wife worked out today

Squats
    Military Press
    Good mornings
    BB curls
    Rev BB curls
    Bike 20 mins

and she tried to Deadlift 8 plats (ahhh thats my girl)

Ps, all of this was done back to back to keep my heart rate up, I actually planned passing out but didn't happen :P

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

28. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I will start a thread!

That a boy, lets get em!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    I'm willing to put my money on the fact that this man likes a challenge
    I'd put 100% in any challenge, I'll start doing them one by one next week and try to beat everyone. (doubt I will though)

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:

29. Awesome man! How did you like the Yate's row?? For some reason i'm really looking forward to doing those they sound so brutal.
    Grats on the PR's!

30. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Awesome man! How did you like the Yate's row?? For some reason i'm really looking forward to doing those they sound so brutal.
    Grats on the PR's!
    It was a little weird, I don't trust my form so I'm taking it slow.

Lets get a Supp Update

4 Anabeta Per day 2 am 2 pm or 2 pre 2 post
    4 Erase Per day 1 am 2 pm
    4 Titanium Per day 2 am 2 pm
    4 Division 1 Per day 2 am 2 pm
    4 Osteo-Sport Per day 2 am 2 pm
    4 Alpha T2 Per day 2am 2pm

Formula x will up to four servings a day 2 am in gallon bottle and 2 pm.

I have two bottles of everything except Formula x I will be ordering six of those.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. The Get Diesel 2008 Takeover:
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 05:23 PM