The TAKEOVER

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Trust me if you were in my gym you would love cardio, the ladies here wear sport bras and small really tight shorts. Some wear tight white gym pants that turn see through after they do cardio lol I swear this place should charge more for guys to workout here. I try not to stare but they do things to try to get your attention...I'll just leave it to your imagination.
    Dang! That's crazy, man. I guess I understand why you do so much now. Haha!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!


  2. Few pictures, whenever I got a chance I took one. You probably cannot tell the improvement I've made in the past few months but my chest, arms and traps are bigger and back much leaner then last picture I put up. I'm going to focus on squats and abs for awhile while doing everything else I did to bring up my chest, traps and arms to even things out.









    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   
       


  3. I'm in for this. Looks like a wicked stack for sure.

  4. I was told TitaniumXL should be in by Tuesday and Formula-X should be in by Friday...... I'm not promising on the Formula-X tho, thats just what I was told lol.

    This is gonna be such a killer log, I can't wait until the products are in!!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm in for this. Looks like a wicked stack for sure.
    I gotta keep up with your log buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I was told TitaniumXL should be in by Tuesday and Formula-X should be in by Friday...... I'm not promising on the Formula-X tho, thats just what I was told lol.

    This is gonna be such a killer log, I can't wait until the products are in!!!!
    A friend at the gym gave me a few servings of Adamantium to hold me over so I'm excited to try some tomorrow
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   
       


  6. Looking good, man. Definitely interested to see what kind of changes you make in the coming weeks.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  7. Last week was a bust, I was to busy working and driving around to really hit the gym.

    Monday
    Bench
    Squat
    Dips-250
    Light cardio

    Tuesday
    Deads
    Rows
    DB curl
    Dips-100 BW+45 and 200 just BW
    Pull ups 50 BW+45 50 BW
    Light cardio

    Wednesday
    Jog to the gym
    300 dips

    Thursday
    300 dips in bedroom watching netflix
    100 sit ups watching netflix

    Friday
    Deads failed at 510 again
    Incline
    DB curls 55 pounds
    Dips 200
    Rows

    Pretty good week, I'm to tired to take pictures today as I planned but I will post some up Monday just to keep things interesting. Oh well off to take a nap then off to work
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  8. Lookin good bro. Keep up the solid work. What are you tryin to get that pull up to?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Lookin good bro. Keep up the solid work. What are you tryin to get that pull up to?
    All versions of pull ups I want at 30 rep straight by the end of this so I have a lot of work to do.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  10. Nice work man! I can't imagine how sore I would be doing that many dips everyday. Good stuff!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Can you guys see the pictures here?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Can you guys see the pictures here?
    I see them on here and I see'em on BB as well now.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Sweet wait till Mondays pics I think these dips has my chest getting bigger weekly or I could just be wishful thinking Haha. I'm adding at least 50 push ups to every 100 dips now to push harder.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Sweet wait till Mondays pics I think these dips has my chest getting bigger weekly or I could just be wishful thinking Haha. I'm adding at least 50 push ups to every 100 dips now to push harder.
    I can't believe you havn't torn a chest, shoulder or tricep muscle yet lol, like do you ever get really bad muscle pain by the 5th day of doing so muscle on the same muscles everyday? Or are you blessed with super fast recovery like Andrew732 lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Honestly it was horrible the first week and half but now I just stare at the females around me and don't think about what I'm doing. I even cut the sides of my shirts and the extra attention now pushes me harder. Not to mention I'm low dosing Osteo-Sport now so that could also play a big factor.

  16. Just hit the gym on my lunch break

    200 dips sets of 25
    100 sit ups

  17. First lunch break 0200
    100 dips
    Military press
    upright rows
    Pull ups

    Second break 0550
    100 dips
    leg lifts
    Muscle ups

    Really sore so I might take Monday off.

  18. Is this stack legal?

    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Dang thats some serious action on break. How do you like OsteoSport? I've fiddled with ever kind of joint supp there is besides this. I like Animal Flex but seems to run out fast, Orange Triad just doesn't seem enough joint support and Joint Force is the most amazing thing for a spray. But i've been looking to find something else wondering what your thoughts are.

  20. Osteo-Sport to me is the best you could get, I wish we made it for sampling so I could send you some. I have my dad and wife using it also and they agree its a keeper.

  21. AWESOME!! Definitely in for the results
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Osteo-Sport to me is the best you could get, I wish we made it for sampling so I could send you some. I have my dad and wife using it also and they agree its a keeper.
    Thanx for the input i'll have to look into it some more then.

  23. 0030
    25 dips BW+40, 25 dips BW+50, 25 dips BW+60, 25 dips BW+70
    Pull ups
    Abs

    0530
    100 dips BW+45
    50 Pull ups BW+45
    Full stack Tri Press
    Pull Ups

    Was debating taking today off but after seeing Kleens wife log I'm going to go do legs with my wife and force her to train like me now haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Thanx for the input i'll have to look into it some more then.
    I have no doubt you will fall in love with it just as I have
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    0030
    25 dips BW+40, 25 dips BW+50, 25 dips BW+60, 25 dips BW+70
    Pull ups
    Abs

    0530
    100 dips BW+45
    50 Pull ups BW+45
    Full stack Tri Press
    Pull Ups

    Was debating taking today off but after seeing Kleens wife log I'm going to go do legs with my wife and force her to train like me now haha.
    The inspiration is just spreading everywhere! The fit apocalypse!
    Like those workouts, i enjoy doing dips/pull-ups more than anything else. My back workout is just gonna be pull-ups and yate's rows haha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    The inspiration is just spreading everywhere! The fit apocalypse!
    Like those workouts, i enjoy doing dips/pull-ups more than anything else. My back workout is just gonna be pull-ups and yate's rows haha
    Just watched a video on those, I'm going to start that asap thanks
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. The Get Diesel 2008 Takeover:
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 05:23 PM
  3. THE GET DIESEL 2008 Takeover:
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in