Taman Reviews "Powerchews"

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to the Generosity of the good people of NTMB and Milas, I got the opportunity to sample these supps.

I was provided 6 chews each of:

PWO Powerchews:
PowerChews.com : preWorkout

BCAA Powerchews:
PowerChews.com : bcaa

Glutamine Power Chews:
PowerChews.com : glutamine
and the Creatine Powerchews:
PowerChews.com : creatine

I nom nomed on the Glutamin one's before a post iron bike ride last night. They had an almost candy like taste to them. I have seen some people describe it as being "sweet tart like" and although that is close, it is more like "smarties" to me. The reds were my favorite. I think the green have a bit of a bitter aftertast with them, but not over powering at all.

Did my usual "wake up and urinate" at 12:30 and had anabeta driven hunger, so I tore into the creatine ones. Also yummy and satrisfied my craving. 5g of high quality crea pur here, no junk. If I am gonna take creatine solo, I would rather do it in something that tastes good rather than a bland powder or even a sugar upped mixture. Also ate some of the BCAA, save the rest for today's PWO. They too are tasty.

For some reason, I was expecting something more in "gummy form" but these in no way disappoint. BCAA that do not taste like weak battery acid is always a winner in my book!

Got 5 of the Pre-workout ones I will be chewing up before I hit the iron later. Report to follow. So far, these are win win as far as I can see.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Yes a delicious product. It's like candy that is good for you! Sweet review.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop, you're making me hungry and I forgot to pack my chews on my roadtrip today! Talk about a perfect time to have something, and I am total FAIL! So, what did I eat instead? Cookies and trail mix (and not even the healthy N2Mix high in protein, the chocolate M&M trail mix, LOL).

Great review, I knew you wouldn't disappoint! I hope you enjoy the PWO chews, lots of good feedback on those. So convenient, and a treat to help curb your sweet tooth.

Looking forward to hearing more! Thanks!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop, you're making me hungry and I forgot to pack my chews on my roadtrip today! Talk about a perfect time to have something, and I am total FAIL! So, what did I eat instead? Cookies and trail mix (and not even the healthy N2Mix high in protein, the chocolate M&M trail mix, LOL).

Great review, I knew you wouldn't disappoint! I hope you enjoy the PWO chews, lots of good feedback on those. So convenient, and a treat to help curb your sweet tooth.

Looking forward to hearing more! Thanks!
Appreciate your faith in me Mr. Milas.

As to the PWO Chews, they too were tasty. Actually chomped one with my cup of morning joe, made for a nice alert and focused morning. Chewed the other 5 about 1 hr before I hit the weight room. Nice clean energy, no crash, good focus. Pretty much everything I look for in a PWO, Can't really speak to my endurance as this is a deload week for me so it was pretty light today.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very solid review of the different powerchews man! I enjoy the hell out of them, and the BCAA and preworkout have both become addictive daily staples for me! I too think they are a little more like Smarties than sweet tarts, which is a great thing! They are tasty treats with benefits for sure! ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
One of the most surprising things to me was that they have ZERO chalky taste or aftertaste to them. I expected at least a little bit given the texture, but nothing, just like candy :)

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
another happy guy thanks to powerchews, looking forward to your review

mathew34

Awards
i dont have nothing to say!! Its perfect product! i tell you..
NTBM company is amazing... :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the most surprising things to me was that they have ZERO chalky taste or aftertaste to them. I expected at least a little bit given the texture, but nothing, just like candy :)
Yes they are just like candy. Very addictive little 45lb plate shaped goodness!! :yumyum:

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking they'd be like Starburst texture for some reason myself, but I was more than fine with the sweet tart/smarties form.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking they'd be like Starburst texture for some reason myself, but I was more than fine with the sweet tart/smarties form.
That's what I thought too when I first heard of it, and saw "chews." That's why I think these reviews and pictures are invaluable to help with expectations.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you on the solo creatine. This is a much tastier way to take it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to see what's going to be in the NEW post-workout chews!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to see what's going to be in the NEW post-workout chews!!!
There are a lot of us excited for that!! :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review bud... Yet to see someone unsatisfied with these!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review bud... Yet to see someone unsatisfied with these!
I think the only thing unsatisfied is he doesn't have more to nom on! LOL!