6 Weeks of Lit Up(DAA)/Erase Log.

4everbulk

Awards
Stats: 5"7, 178lbs dry.

Stack: Weeks 1-6, 2 scoops of DAA 5xweek. Erase weeks 2-6.

Routine: Layne norton's PHAT.

Day 1:

T bar rows (machine apperatus): 3x5 (3 plates, 3.5 plats, 4 plates)
Pulls ups: 2x8 (weak on this for some reason)
HS Low row: 4 total plates, 2x8-10.
Decline Bench: 225x5, 245x5 then did 100lb DB's for 5 reps.
Dips: 2x12.
DB military: 70x5, 70x5..... BB Military 135x7.
EZ Curls: 100x6, 100x6, 90x6.
Standing french press: 3x6-8 with 110lb barbell.

Wow I was pretty tired at the end of this routine. Decent way to get this started..

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, bro. You're gonna like Lit-Up!

4everbulk

Awards
Day 2: Lower Power.

Squats: 225x5, 275x5, 275x5.. deep....
Leg press: 8 total plates: 3x10
Leg extenions: 2x10 w/140.
"" curls: 2x10 w/110
Standing calf 3x10 w/ whole stack (300lbs) super set with seated calf press 3x10 200lbs heaviest.
finished with the trunk pulls....

Notes:

Was cutting for the better part of the last 6 months and have been eating more/getting stronger ever since. Strength has been increasing real steadily as the weeks go on. Its only day 2, however, I really forecast strong numbers in the coming weeks, especially when the daa/erase kicks in.

Notes on LIT UP:

Best mixing PRE I have ever stired, lol. Jitter factor the same as my ole 200mg caff/ba/citmal homebrew. I can report in increase in focus/tunnel vision like quality. Taste is very AVERAGE for a pre (berry), tolerable but def gives you a kick! :)

Rest tomorrow, happy with the first 2 POWER days. BBQ time right now!

Cheers.

4everbulk

Awards
Day 4: Hypertrophy/ Back Shoulders.

Weight doesnt matter... but had another solid workout. Feeling good!

Slight increase in acne, libido not sure if related since its only day 4....

GYM WEIGHT of 184lbs (clothes/shoes).

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the fun here lets get lit up!!!:wave:

4everbulk

Awards
Day 8:

Post gym weight: 185lbs.

T bar rows (machine apperatus): 3x5 w/ 3plates, 4 plates, 4 plates.
Seated cable row: 150x10, 160x8, 170x8.
Lat pull down: 3 sets (forgot weight, but heavy)
Decline Bench: 245x5, 255x5, 275x6 (damn random spotter touched the bar but i felt strong)
Incline Hammer: 3 plates (each side) for 10, 3.5 plates for 8, 3.5plates for 8.
BB military: 135x10, 155x8, 155x8.
EZ Curls: 80x6, 80x6, 80x6.
Standing french press: 3x6-8 with 100lb barbell.

Felt really good/strong/full. Compounds getting stronger, arm movements at the end got weaker (prolly cause im gassed when I do the arms at the end).

4everbulk

Awards
Went to the gym after working a 10 hr shift... energy wasnt as high.

Squats= 225x5, 275x5, 315x4..
Leg press= 10 total plates, 3x8-10.
superset leg extensions with curls.
superset standing calf with seated calf raises.
core work.

Notes:

Like I said, wasnt exactly feeling 100% but got 315 for reps, and will build on that. As for the DAA in lit up, eh, cant say I have felt anything yet. Starting ERASE next week, hope to get some kind of "anabolic" feeling.
Another solid day of lifting in the books.

4everbulk

Awards
Start of week 3: Upper Power

T bar rows (machine apperatus): 3x5 w/ 3plates, 3.5plates, 3.5 plates.
Lat Pull Downs: 2x10 with about 140-150.
Seated cable rows: 2x10 with about 140-150.
Decline Bench: 245x5, 265x5, 275x3.
Dips: 3x10-12 w/ body weight.
Military: 3x8 with 135, 155x4, 100x8.
Superset curls with tri presses...

Notes:

Libido/"function" is up a bit. Numbers today were okay, stronger in some areas yet weaker in others. Worked out after a 10hr shift so was not 100%... Mirror, I look bigger/fuller...

4everbulk

Awards
Lower Power:

Squats: 135x8, 185x8, 225x5, 250x5, 275x5, 315x5.
Leg Press: 3x10 w/ 12-14 plates.
Hack Squats: 3x8-10 w/ 4 plates.
Standing calves set with seated.
Finished with some core work.

Legs feel stronger, got a nap before my workout which seemed to help! All in all, another solid power day, which are really draining.

4everbulk

Awards
Morning dry weight: 180.8lbs. Roughly 3lb increase since the start with bulking diet.

Did hypertrophy back and shoulders today. Solid workout focusing on the higher reps/feel/squeeze.

Gonna start ERASE tomorrow. Any ideas on dosing?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Morning dry weight: 180.8lbs. Roughly 3lb increase since the start with bulking diet.

Did hypertrophy back and shoulders today. Solid workout focusing on the higher reps/feel/squeeze.

Gonna start ERASE tomorrow. Any ideas on dosing?
Depends on you, I like it in the three to four caps range but thats close to the joints hurting dosage so start at two caps and see how much you can take. I enjoyed a cap upon wake up, cap mid day and one-two before bed and I loved it.

4everbulk

Awards
Did Hypertrophy Legs today.

Started ERASE. Will be dosing at 2 caps a day.

4everbulk

Awards
Week 4: Upper Power.

Instead of starting off with my usual T Bar Rows, I decided to try BB Rows. Did 3 sets (135,185,225). Although it felt ok, T Bar Rows feel much better of a compound movement for me as I get a better feel/squeeze. Did a set of T bar rows on 4th set and it felt better.

Pull dows: 2x10 with 160.
Cable Row: 2x10 with 150.

Decline bench: 225x6, 250x5, 275x5.
Incline Hammer: 3x8-10 (3 plates, 3.5 plates)
BW Dips: 2x10.
BB Military: 3x8 with 135.
Curls: 2x w/ 60, Tri Press: 2x with 90.

NOTES:

Felt pretty strong/good. Although I did have a slight bit of naseau (sp), but it wasnt too bad. Pushed through it and maybe rested a minute or two long throughout the workout. I seem to be running into a bit of a plateau here, lifts are starting to stick every week.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you had a pretty good workout. I am the opposite of you with the rows. I much prefer BB rows to T-Bar. T-Bar rows just force my back into an akward position for whatever reason, and I can't go heavy without jacking it up. Haha.

If you are hitting a plateau, check 2 things; your diet and workout scheme. Up those calories a bit, and you will reap the benefits. Also, look into changing up your routine if you are stuck. Do some different exercises and/or rep schemes and/or increase your rest between sets and see if that helps.

Good luck, man!

4everbulk

Awards
Looks like you had a pretty good workout. I am the opposite of you with the rows. I much prefer BB rows to T-Bar. T-Bar rows just force my back into an akward position for whatever reason, and I can't go heavy without jacking it up. Haha.

If you are hitting a plateau, check 2 things; your diet and workout scheme. Up those calories a bit, and you will reap the benefits. Also, look into changing up your routine if you are stuck. Do some different exercises and/or rep schemes and/or increase your rest between sets and see if that helps.

Good luck, man!
Thanks for the reply.

Dont think its the routine since I have only been doing it for 4 weeks now. My weight has been the same give or take a few lbs here and there so I prolly could benefit from a cal increase, although, I dont count cals but estimate protein... however, I have been eating alot! (meso).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try to add more carbs in. at least for me, when i eat more carbs, i see a breakthrough in a plateau. also put on more weight.

4everbulk

Awards
Morning dry weight: 182lbs. UP 4lbs....

Does DAA cause lethargy/fatigue of any sorts? Been fatigued lately and dont know if DAA has anything to do with it..

Anyway, still eating lots of clean meals. Did Back/Shoulders tonight and had a good workout.

Been on ERASE for days now, cant say I "feel" anything. Im up 4lbs which is nice since I havent changed my diet too much since the start. Will continue this until the 2nd week of Sept or so when I go on vacation.