POWERCHEWS!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thank you Milas sir, for sending me these innovative little samples tubes. I have here in my presence, (1) each of the following:
(6) tablets Pre-Workout Powerchews
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Snacks-amp-Meal-Replacements/Powerchews-Pre-workout-p87.html
(6) tablets Creatine Powerchews http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Snacks-amp-Meal-Replacements/Powerchews-Creatine-p89.html
(6) tablets BCAA Powerchews http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Snacks-amp-Meal-Replacements/Powerchews-Bcaa-s-p88.html
(6) tablets Glutamine Powerchews http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Snacks-amp-Meal-Replacements/Powerchews-Glutamine-p90.html

I plan to dose (4) tablets Pre-Workout Powerchews, (4) tablets Creatine Powerchews, (2) tablets Glutamine Powerchews and (4) tablets BCAA Powerchews. I will have the remainder immediately post-workout followed by a MRP shake one hour after that. I shall return to share my thoughts folks!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
awesome! I know you will love them bro. Let us know your thoughts for sure. I think the first thing that jumped out to me when I got mine were how big they are. Everyone compared them to a sweet tart, but they are basically TWO sweet tarts stacked on top of eachother, they are pretty large, and yummy of course :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to hear what you think. I've only tried the glutamine, but they're delish.

And yeah, sweet tarts on HCGenerate! lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool bro, let me know how you like them! I like the red chews personally, green ones are so-so for my tastes but others seem to like them.

Any chance of pics/vids?

Enjoy!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice write up bowskie, very detailed and I would say above and beyond what most would do for a simple review. Well played Sir, well played indeed!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hard-Core!

*I did not separate the colors/flavors as I was in a hurry (I got the samples right before I headed out the door). That being said I cannot comment on each individual flavor, but I can say that they taste downright delicious! I have heard people describe the taste as that of a sweet tart, IMO they taste much more sweet than tart. Very palatable with a deliciously sweet aftertaste. I do have some more on the way, I will separate them to provide a more thorough taste review once they arrive.

*After my initial pre-workout dose I experienced absolutely zero issues with digestion.

Core
hip adduction: 65x30/100x30/150x30/205x10/259x10(maxed out the machine)
barbell dead lift: 135x10/225x10/275x8/315x5/275x8
hyper-extension: 8/9/10(body-weight)
hanging leg raise 10/10/8/8(body-weight)
lying leg raise(decline bench): 10/10/10
Roman chair oblique crunch: 8x10/8x10/8x10(each side)

*energy provided was perfect, mild and lasting (no crash)
*endurance was noticeably increased
*sweat-much more than "normal"
*convenient, delicious and easy on the stomach....at first
*When I got home I had to rush immediately to the bathroom. This may have been due to lack of water while training, but I "blew out" to put in nice terms. :) I certainly do not blame the product as I feel I may have skimped on the water a tad. No worries, I have more on the way so I will adjust dosing and water intake.
*Overall-you won me over with the convenience and taste! If I can keep my stomach settled with these babies than I believe I've found a new staple....or snack.:p

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome! I know you will love them bro. Let us know your thoughts for sure. I think the first thing that jumped out to me when I got mine were how big they are. Everyone compared them to a sweet tart, but they are basically TWO sweet tarts stacked on top of eachother, they are pretty large, and yummy of course :)
You are correct sir! You've got it, now you all have my honest thoughts based on my initial impression.

Can't wait to hear what you think. I've only tried the glutamine, but they're delish.
And yeah, sweet tarts on HCGenerate! lol
What d'ya think? Does it sound like I'm on par with everybody else' thoughts?

Cool bro, let me know how you like them! I like the red chews personally, green ones are so-so for my tastes but others seem to like them.

Any chance of pics/vids?

Enjoy!
I failed.:( I did not seperate the colors, I just popped a handful in my mouth. Regardless, they are delicious.:) I would have definitely shot some videos or snapped some pictures, I kind of rushed out the door with the necessary tools though. :eek: I will make up for that when I get my tubs.

Nice write up bowskie, very detailed and I would say above and beyond what most would do for a simple review. Well played Sir, well played indeed!
Thank you very much sir. This is the least i could do for such a generous company.:cool:

Thank again Milas, you rock brutha!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
That was a great review bro.

We really appreciate it :) And def. glad you liked them!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice review bro! I love these things too, and I'm pretty much addicted to the BCAA and preworkout chews. I'm really glad you enjoyed them! :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very well written review, man.

I'm glad you enjoyed them as much as everyone else seems to. Your opinion sounds pretty much like everyone else's who I've heard take them :)

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
addicted to the bcaa's..never get a sweet tooth for candy anymore .after adding these to daily intake ..

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That was a great review bro.

We really appreciate it :) And def. glad you liked them!
Thank you, I appreciate the samples bro! Very generous.
Very nice review bro! I love these things too, and I'm pretty much addicted to the BCAA and preworkout chews. I'm really glad you enjoyed them! :D
Thank you RickRock.

Very well written review, man.

I'm glad you enjoyed them as much as everyone else seems to. Your opinion sounds pretty much like everyone else's who I've heard take them :)
Thanks MB.
addicted to the bcaa's..never get a sweet tooth for candy anymore .after adding these to daily intake ..
The BCAA's are definitely most relevant to my interests. They will become my new "cheat" food/snack. :cool:
these taste so yummy. i think i am going to pop me 4 bcaa chews right now.
Do it! :D
Awesome review!
Thank you sir.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very colorful review here.....thank you for reviewing the powerchews

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Nice review. The ones I had were amazingly good!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i do like the review.....but i like any and all reviews....good and bad, it allows us to know where our products stand in the industry

mathew34

Awards
Thanks for the nice review bro., These Powerchews is taste good, just like candy, i cant stop eating this until its gone from my hand! LOL! :rofl:

Thanks NTBM!!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weekend Update

Orange chews taste quite tart with the perfect hint of sweetness. Very much like a sweet tart.
Green chews have a lemon-lime taste to them, quite sour too. The taste reminds me of an Airhead.
Kiwi strawberry! That's what the red ones remind me of. The aftertaste is a lot like fruit punch though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange chews taste quite tart with the perfect hint of sweetness. Very much like a sweet tart.
Green chews have a lemon-lime taste to them, quite sour too. The taste reminds me of an Airhead.
Kiwi strawberry! That's what the red ones remind me of. The aftertaste is a lot like fruit punch though.

That sounds pretty accurate on how they taste. Damn....that makes me want some now!! BRB going to go get some BCAA powerchews!! :run:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite are the red. There's a dark red and a light red or almost pink. I think they're both very tasty!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite are the red. There's a dark red and a light red or almost pink. I think they're both very tasty!
Those are also my favorite. I love the red chews!!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That sounds pretty accurate on how they taste. Damn....that makes me want some now!! BRB going to go get some BCAA powerchews!! :run:
:cool:

very well said here.

great review by the way !!!!
Thank you Mich.

I thought the shades of red had a slight variation to them! The lighter ones have more of a Strawberry-Kiwi taste IMO. The darker red is more like Fruit Punch.

Those are also my favorite. I love the red chews!!
Red chews FTW!