MARINADE my meat with PURUS (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    Now that is a Title. I'm currently using Halovar by Purus and will be following to see this goes for you. LUCK!
    Where did you find te Halovar ?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Where did you find te Halovar ?
    There are a few places online that still have some stock left
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

3. So the last 2 days I split up my leg workout and felt pretty good. I think I just needed to start putting a break in between days is all.

4. So I took Friday off all together and hit chest hard today.Guess I need to thrown in a brake now and then cant run it straight. Great lift today got a great pump.

5. I get it from my local supplement store. It rocks!!! I can hook you up with them if you want. Let me ask him (the owner) what he thinks about it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Meister View Post
    I get it from my local supplement store. It rocks!!! I can hook you up with them if you want. Let me ask him (the owner) what he thinks about it.
    If you would like to PM me the store info please do thanks

7. Ok Purus Im going to have to say thank you first! Its been a pretty good run I have about 2 workouts left. Im going to have to rate this 1 low 10 high.

TASTE- 8 I never tried the other older formula but for me this was pretty good and I saw no complaints about the taste at all.The Cherry limeade (NEW FLAVOR) have really had nothing like it so it is pretty unique.
    Tub/package- Awesome design but for us old folks kinda hard to read even though all info is clear as day online so no problem finding the info.
    Pump- 6 Im going to have to say for me just average with a PUMP i have had better
    Strength- This does give you quite a KICK to get going
    Endurance- 10 The"kick" keeps going and going and going
    Final thoughts (ha i feel Like SPRINGER )
    The Marinade at first was actually pretty intense. First scoop was probally the biggest rush I have had from a preworkout. My veins were poppin like i was done with my lift. After a few days that feeling was no longer there. I tried to take every day to see how effects were and for me at the end was a every other day kinda thing. I think this worked better as for all stims you do get use to them. There was no workout that it let me down on I can say that. In the future I can see getting this but using it maybe once a week for a change up. Purus I would have to say you Marinated Me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:42 PM
  2. PURUS Muscle Marinade Testers NOW!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:08 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:42 AM
  4. Got Meat? MARINATE IT!. Muscle Marinade Log!(Sponsored)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 09:54 AM
  5. Purus Muscle Marinade - Joebo(Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:36 PM