MARINADE my meat with PURUS (sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MARINADE my meat with PURUS CHERRYLIMEADE (sponsored)

I would like to thanks blueboy22 and Purus for the opportunity to log the new Cherrylimeade MUSCLE MARINADE. This will be my first Purus product tried. I have heard great things about MUSCLE MARINADE lets see if it a true one scoop. I have to say nice packaging the only thing I do not like about it is the label is a little hard to read and im 20/20 with my LASIK :) Not to mention sweet shirt THANK YOU!

Past Preworkout experience and been extensive! If I tried to name them all i could not including sample packs and so on. Usual preWO is jacked,rocked something of that nature. Lets see if this will turn me into a PURUS fan. The supplement facts is pretty crazy look like everything but the kitchen sink so im sure it it a true one scoop! Lets see how the effectiveness, taste, mixability is.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be taking this everyday and today and Sunday will be cardio days only. Sunday will be massage day also so first lift will be monday after work.I will be mixing it up in a bit and leaving work for some cardio wish me luck.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the title of this log made me smirk.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Sounds dirty. Looking forward to the log though. That kinda sounds dirty as well...

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well first day of cardio was pretty good had a long day at work and a bad night sleep so it was one of those days in general :( First impression was mixing could not be better really and the taste is up in the air as of now. I will need a few more to scoops to judge that. Its not bad I just can pinpoint what it tastse like to explain/describe it deff more cherry than lime. As far as the effects I got through my cardio and was able to go home and pound out rest of rebuiling my shower so it keep me going for a good while. At first I felt like Pinhead from hellraiser crazy rush going through my body.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well played on the title my man.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterdays cardio was great and my Back workout today was insanse! There is no way I can take this more that 15 min before the lift begins. After my first set my veins were poppin like crazy and the focus and endurance is awesome. Still cant pinpoint the taste. I tried to add a little less water to make it a stronger taste but still uncertain. Once again its not a bad taste and I have not had another preworkout that tastes quite like it. Either way my workout was great lets see how the next few go.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see how you enjoy it!

Obviously adding/subtracting water will make the flavor more what you like. How much water are you using jw?

Any questions feel free to let me know!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see how you enjoy it!

Obviously adding/subtracting water will make the flavor more what you like. How much water are you using jw?

Any questions feel free to let me know!
Well instructions say 12-16 so first day I started wtih 12oz. 16 would be way to much for me preworkout. Now im just playing with it to tweak the taste cutting it down a little to 10 yesterday gonna try 8 today. Either way like I said the taste it not bad at all just really trying to figure it out. It almost taste like a pink lemonade to me. Workouts are great so to me thats all that really matters.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed legs yesterday and was talking to some guys as the gym . Was the old flavor a really bad taste ? So far so good !

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killed legs yesterday and was talking to some guys as the gym . Was the old flavor a really bad taste ? So far so good !
The original runs of Grape and Fruit Punch were strong in both coloring and flavoring. They were not bad the first time or two but seemed to grow old quickly and some weren't fans. The v2 of the flavors are much cleaner and better tasting.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original runs of Grape and Fruit Punch were strong in both coloring and flavoring. They were not bad the first time or two but seemed to grow old quickly and some weren't fans. The v2 of the flavors are much cleaner and better tasting.
Gotcha ! Well the v2 must be better because im not seeing a problem at all. No the test will be to see if it still packs a punch after a few weeks of use. Other than that great preworkout product so far.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LONG DAY AT WORK did not feel like lifting was planing just cardio. By the time I got there my Marinade had shoulders in mind so I had to crank them out with some cardio.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so about a week of use and the rush and tingles are not as intense but the workouts are great. Able to get in the zone and crank out a crazy workout.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
workouts are great either cardio,lifting or both. Sensation, tingling gone ! Strength/endurance/focus is awesome.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
just got back from vacations.....seems like things are going well for you.

How do you feel about the taste?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got back from vacations.....seems like things are going well for you.

How do you feel about the taste?
Taste is good I personally like it . I would not say the best tasting I ever had but I do not see any problems with it at all.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is good I personally like it . I would not say the best tasting I ever had but I do not see any problems with it at all.
I actually like the honesty here. I haven't had the new flavor yet, but I like the others. I wouldn't sip them all day for fun but they are good for what they are!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like the honesty here. I haven't had the new flavor yet, but I like the others. I wouldn't sip them all day for fun but they are good for what they are!
Thanks Grambo, the honesty is what we are all here for I would hope !

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 2 weeks of straight use and I have to say I must be getting use to the product. The length of the immediate rush/tingle effects have all but disapeared for me. I still am getting a descent workout but would have thought that I would been a little more amped up from the marinade.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I know when I first got the tub I shook it up. I have not been feeling much so I shook it up again like crazy today. I felt a little more then I have been but nothing like te first few days

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 2 weeks of straight use and I have to say I must be getting use to the product. The length of the immediate rush/tingle effects have all but disapeared for me. I still am getting a descent workout but would have thought that I would been a little more amped up from the marinade.
I would agree that most people get used to almost any preworkout with continuous use. I know 2 weeks is when I start to lose the major hit. Take a few days off and see if the rush comes back. This is just how stimulant tolerance works for most people. I usually only use MM 2 maybe 3 times a week and it retains some of the kick.

No need to really shake it up really as the ingredients should be pretty evenly distributed and stay that way for a long time.

The tingles is the BA and the body gets used to it as well but it is still working.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Now that is a Title. I'm currently using Halovar by Purus and will be following to see this goes for you. LUCK!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would agree that most people get used to almost any preworkout with continuous use. I know 2 weeks is when I start to lose the major hit. Take a few days off and see if the rush comes back. This is just how stimulant tolerance works for most people. I usually only use MM 2 maybe 3 times a week and it retains some of the kick.

No need to really shake it up really as the ingredients should be pretty evenly distributed and stay that way for a long time.

The tingles is the BA and the body gets used to it as well but it is still working.

Yesterday was a cardio day and I didnt Marinade. Took the day off and todays back workout was pretty good. I understand the BA concept and the tingles just commenting on the effects is all. Ater the 2 weeks of use it is working/still working its just not as intense as the first few times is all. As expected with most preworkouts.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the last 2 days I split up my leg workout and felt pretty good. I think I just needed to start putting a break in between days is all.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I took Friday off all together and hit chest hard today.Guess I need to thrown in a brake now and then cant run it straight. Great lift today got a great pump.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I get it from my local supplement store. It rocks!!! I can hook you up with them if you want. Let me ask him (the owner) what he thinks about it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get it from my local supplement store. It rocks!!! I can hook you up with them if you want. Let me ask him (the owner) what he thinks about it.
If you would like to PM me the store info please do thanks

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Purus Im going to have to say thank you first! Its been a pretty good run I have about 2 workouts left. Im going to have to rate this 1 low 10 high.

TASTE- 8 I never tried the other older formula but for me this was pretty good and I saw no complaints about the taste at all.The Cherry limeade (NEW FLAVOR) have really had nothing like it so it is pretty unique.
Tub/package- Awesome design but for us old folks kinda hard to read even though all info is clear as day online :) so no problem finding the info.
Pump- 6 Im going to have to say for me just average with a PUMP i have had better
Strength- This does give you quite a KICK to get going
Endurance- 10 The"kick" keeps going and going and going
Final thoughts (ha i feel Like SPRINGER )
The Marinade at first was actually pretty intense. First scoop was probally the biggest rush I have had from a preworkout. My veins were poppin like i was done with my lift. After a few days that feeling was no longer there. I tried to take every day to see how effects were and for me at the end was a every other day kinda thing. I think this worked better as for all stims you do get use to them. There was no workout that it let me down on I can say that. In the future I can see getting this but using it maybe once a week for a change up. Purus I would have to say you Marinated Me :)