mattrag's first log! AnaBeta/PCT Black/ShredMatrix for a Lit-up Halloween - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

mattrag's first log! AnaBeta/PCT Black/ShredMatrix for a Lit-up Halloween

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

worked out on Saturday. I'll post what I did later, I'm at work and the routine I did is at home.

Anyway, had a wedding yesterday to attend to. Food was pretty healthy. small lean steak, some baked fish, raw fish, shrimp soup... (japanese course style menu). The after party was pretty bad though...because it was a burn day too...Today I'll make it up.

Also, I think this log is coming to an end. I had higher hopes for this log, vid updates, pictures... but my home desktop broke and I only have my old slow work laptop. Also, this month I am extremely poor. Just attending my friend's wedding was $300 (in japan you usually give $300 to go to a wedding), and I already was in the hole.... So much stuff to do during the summer lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Final thoughts on AnaBeta, lit-up, and PCT revolution.

As I said I stacked these three with my SERM for my PCT. I have been told I am looking leaner than when I was on AH+AL, though my weight is only around 1lb less.
    AnaBeta:

Aggression: 5/10 Didn't notice any increase or decrease going into PCT or throughout PCT. Seemed to be the same the whole way.

Mood: 8/10 Felt the same as the end of my AH/AL cycle. So pretty much stable mood. No fluctuations.

Libido: 5/10 What's odd is when I stopped the SERM my libido dropped. So I am not sure if the libido boost in PCT was actually from the SERM.

Strength: 7/10 Strength obviously tapered down a bit but I feel that my overall "push" was maintained. (Kind of hard because during PCT I started playing tennis and Judo almost daily towards the end).

Recovery: 9/10 Oddly I feel that my recovery increased on this supplement. It just felt like everything I ate went to rebuilding my muscles. Makes me think this product would do well for those who enjoy long grueling volume style workouts. And can support it with enough food.

Pumps: Pumps were great on this, not as "hard" as I was on AH/AL but even on low carb I don't feel I fell flat ever.

Overall: AnaBeta for sure affects Blood sugar levels a bit. Probably has a nutrient partitioning effect. I find that not only carbs feed the beast, but simply by increasing food intake the hypoglycemic feeling people talk about do not manifest. If I had the money I would definitely run it again. I know that I said a volume based workout would benefit from this product but I also think that anytype of training would benefit from taking this product because of it's enhanced muscle synthesis.

My dosing followed a lean gains diet of an 8hr window, 1 with the fast breaker, 1 b4 workout, 1 after workout and 1 b4 bed. I found that 2 before workout was too much and left my nauseated by the 45min mark. This dosing worked the best for me.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Lit-up

Aggression: 5/10 Could have been because I just didn't stop taking a pre workout (i.e. let my adrenals recover) that I really didn't notice any aggression from this product.

Energy: 7/10 I actually like the "bam" that products like jack3d and C4 give. Lit-up is more for a sustained slow up, slow down type person. I am probably also way burned out and my stim tolerance is INSANE. Feeling anything at all from this product shows that it indeed works. I think one scoop for most people would be good enough.

Libido: 7/10 Lit-up helped in the libido area I think. DAA seems to affect me really well. Sucked though, working out alone in my home... horny ... hhaha

Strength: 6/10 I don't think it helped much with top end output, more it helped with maintaining my energy levels throughout the workout.

Recovery: 9/10 Oddly I feel that my recovery increased on this supplement. It just felt like everything I ate went to rebuilding my muscles. Makes me think this product would do well for those who enjoy long grueling volume style workouts. And can support it with enough food.

Pumps: Pumps were pretty good. I was pretty much pumped ALL THE TIME from AnaBeta that I think this product couldn't really show me what it could do in this area. I'll find out on my next log when I drop the AnaBeta and use the rest of this.

Taste: 10/10 Over anything this is the single BEST tasting pre workout product I have ever tasted. I look forward to drinking this every workout. When looking for any new product taste is pretty important to me, especially when dieting. This stuff was great. Really sweet. Tasted like juice syrup. Hahah.

Overall: Lit up definitely sets up a good environment for building muscle. Also, the no loss of appetite after working out really helps you get in the post workout meal. Many times I would not want to eat after working out because of the 1,3 dimm in most products (though when cutting that stuff is great!). I'd run it again.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

PCT revolution black

My dosing for this started one day 3 of my PCT but then I stopped it because I felt I was lowering estrogen too much. I started up again when I dropped my SERM on week 3. Started with 1 cap at night, then added one cap in the AM on day 4 (week 3 day 4)

Aggression: 5/10 Didn't notice any increase or decrease going into PCT or throughout PCT. Seemed to be the same the whole way.

Mood: 9/10 with the addition of the 2nd cap my mood increased. It could be related to the decrease in cortisol in the morning. Carrying me throughout the day with less blood sugar fluctuation.

Libido: 4/10 What's odd is when I stopped the SERM my libido dropped. So I am not sure if the libido boost in PCT was actually from the SERM. When I added in the 2nd cap of PCT Rev my libido increased a tad bit. But still pretty low over all. It could be I need to keep my dosing of my DAA product to ED.

Strength: 7/10 I haven't tested this just yet so I can't give a legitimate response but the addition of the 2nd cap seems to have made everything better.

Recovery: 8/10 After working out my recovery seems to be good. I sleep better with this product. (Though it could be because I stopped taking the SERM)

Joints: 5/10 unlike erase, where I have to keep the dosing at 2 caps (50mg of the AI). The addition of the 2nd cap (making it 100mgs) has had no negative effects on my joints. So I'm thinking that it could possibly that the last 2 times I have run erase I was simply overtrained (as far my joints go)

overall: I must say this product has surprised me. Sadly With Erase being cheaper (in stacks) than this product for the main ingred I probably won't be running this again. But if I were to choose a product to run solo PCT Black would win hands down. It's cheaper, it works, and it has a legitimate PCT support complex included.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Final thoughts on AnaBeta, lit-up, and PCT revolution.

As I said I stacked these three with my SERM for my PCT. I have been told I am looking leaner than when I was on AH+AL, though my weight is only around 1lb less.
    AnaBeta:

Mood: 8/10 Felt the same as the end of my AH/AL cycle. So pretty much stable mood. No fluctuations.

Libido: 5/10 What's odd is when I stopped the SERM my libido dropped. So I am not sure if the libido boost in PCT was actually from the SERM.

Strength: 7/10 Strength obviously tapered down a bit but I feel that my overall "push" was maintained. (Kind of hard because during PCT I started playing tennis and Judo almost daily towards the end).

Pumps: Pumps were great on this, not as "hard" as I was on AH/AL but even on low carb I don't feel I fell flat ever.

Overall: AnaBeta for sure affects Blood sugar levels a bit. Probably has a nutrient partitioning effect. I find that not only carbs feed the beast, but simply by increasing food intake the hypoglycemic feeling people talk about do not manifest. If I had the money I would definitely run it again. I know that I said a volume based workout would benefit from this product but I also think that anytype of training would benefit from taking this product because of it's enhanced muscle synthesis.

My dosing followed a lean gains diet of an 8hr window, 1 with the fast breaker, 1 b4 workout, 1 after workout and 1 b4 bed. I found that 2 before workout was too much and left my nauseated by the 45min mark. This dosing worked the best for me.
    Appreciate the feedback Matt
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Appreciate the feedback Matt
    Thanks for bringing out a great product to the market
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if you like the pumps from AB, try adding CN into the mix
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    CN as in Creatine Nitrate?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    This guy loves CN, would it sound biased if i said I like Neovar better?

CN is creatine attached to a nitrate, the nitrate gives it better absorption and increase pumps. My opinion on it is that the pumps go away after awhile so not really worth it unless your into that. I'm over it and use bulk mono and Neovar.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    This guy loves CN, would it sound biased if i said I like Neovar better?

CN is creatine attached to a nitrate, the nitrate gives it better absorption and increase pumps. My opinion on it is that the pumps go away after awhile so not really worth it unless your into that. I'm over it and use bulk mono and Neovar.
    Ah I see. I liked neovar hehehe. I just use bulk mono as well.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

8/30 Workout

DE bench
    8x3 135lbs
    Weighted pull ups
    5X bw
    5X bw+10kgs
    5X bw+10kgs
    3X bw+10kgs

Kroc rows (1rm row, max rep set)

10kgsX10
    10kgsX10
    45kgs X23 (each arm)

CGBench/EZbar Curl

50kgsX12/30kgsX12
    50kgsX12/30kgsX12
    50kgsX12/30kgsX12
    50kgsX12/0 (decided to stop curling)

Wide grip pendalay row/upright row

30kgsX12/30kgsX12
    30kgsX12/30kgsX12
    30kgsX12/30kgsX12
    30kgsX12/0 (again decided to stop)

Planks
    60s for 3 sets.

Also did 3X5 of leg raises... this was pretty sad. (toes to eye level and hold for 1s)

Liking this style of workout.

Notes: NEED to get conditioning in. In my supersets I was gasping for air.... Pretty good weighted chins. Have a 10kgs dumbbell in between my thighs and doing um outside on a ledge haha. Rugged.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

++ on the Conditioning -> I am going to stop the whole all out bulk thing and start doing some jogging again maybe 3 x per week

those weighted pullups are looking good - do you use a belt for that or just hold a dumbbell with your feet
    Check out my training log @ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/178943-ss-5x5-whatever.html
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead76 View Post
    ++ on the Conditioning -> I am going to stop the whole all out bulk thing and start doing some jogging again maybe 3 x per week

those weighted pullups are looking good - do you use a belt for that or just hold a dumbbell with your feet
    I actually put the dumbbell between my thighs. Mimics having a person there for when I do Judo ground work.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. Halloween Pic
    By fbxdan in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 05:25 PM
  4. So what's everyone going to be for Halloween?
    By xxtruxx1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 01:10 PM