AnaBeta, CN, Meso and more!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Friday, August 5th (dang, cant believe its august)

My chest is really responding to DC and this stack. my bench was up 10 pounds in two weeks. not bad at all.

had a really good tricep pump today. chest felt really full as well. maybe AB is finally kicking in.

as far as vascularity, its really starting to kick in. my forearms, lower abs, upper chest/inner shoulders
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

increased my carb intake the past two days. feel thicker. Ill step on the scale Friday and see if it helped any.

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday, August 10

Weight - i weighed 1/2 pound heavier than I did on monday. I have been adding in more carbs to my diet. other than pasta, oats, and fruits, i try to keep away from them during the summer as i recomp.

Strength Gains Today Today was the first time I did DB incline in about five weeks or so. I was able to do 105 DB for 8,4,2 DC style. That was the only notable strength increase. Friday i am going to try to go heavy on Deads more of a 5x5 style and see how my back and legs have progressed. really put them to the test.

Libido ok this is the only day when it was very very high. almost uncontrollable. i like it though hahaha

Vascularity Today was very good. My forearms had a vein or two i havent seen before, which is weird cause im pretty lean. Pump was the same as its been on AB. not amazing, but noticeable.

Thoughts I am wondering if DC isnt for AB. Maybe a normal split that gives you more training days would be beneficial while on a stack like this. I will end up getting another bottle eventually, and trying my normal 4 day split. Still have about a week left. I will probably also stack Prime with the AB and see where that goes. ill log for sure

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

My personal view would be that AnaBeta is likely to be more beneficial in higher volume workouts.

I am yet to give it a fair run on a strength based workout though so I might change my mind. That is just what seems logical to me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

for my last week of AB, I will change my routine to a 4 day just to see if it makes a slight difference.

6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Today was my best day since logging, and I didnt even go to the gym. Maybe the AB is kicking in lol my hunger today was through the roof. i literally ate about 7 full sized meals today which is rare for me because I get hungry alot, but i dont have the stomach to eat 1k meal for every meal. ill eat about three of those, then mix in snacks, smaller meals and shakes. today i just kept on eating and eating. tomorrow when i weigh in should be fun haha i hope through this AB, if anything, i stretch my stomach enough to eat more during one sitting.

any advice on how to stretch your stomach and eating more in one sitting? i know i know, eat and train your stomach and it will stretch. but do any of you have personal experience with certain foods that will help with that?

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Friday, August 13

I didnt do deads because during warm up my knee started to hurt. i tore my acl in 08. anyways, strength was a little bit higher today on v bar rows and reverse flys. same pump as usual on AB, nothing crazy this time.

recovery hasnt been all that great, although i dont stay sore as long which is good. i weighed in at 3/4 a pound heavier than wednesday. been eating more carbs.

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Monday, August 15

Today was probably my best workout day. I did chest, squats and Triceps. I did 225 on reverse grip bench for triceps for 10 reps. new PR. Bench was 5 pounds higher. my chest has been responding very well to this stack. HUGE chest pump. endurance was also very very high. even though i have not responded as well as others have to AB, i will purchase again simply because i do not think DC is the best option for AB. also, i have played with dosing throughout this whole log. i prefer on off days, 2 AB upon waking, then 2 more spread out. still liking my 2 AB pre workout.

also, this morning i got a deep tissue massage so good thing i dont go to the gym tomorrow. this past week has been the best week while on the stack so it should turn the final review around, especially if it keeps getting better. although i was looking more of a weight gain, strength gains are always a positive

9. Diamond Member
    Answers

Do you think the increase in carbs made a big difference?

We have had a couple of reviews where they said the product didn't shine until they increased they carb intake and then it started to take off.
    PES Representative

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i really feel it now. pumps have been there, but keep getting better and better. my chest is responding very well. im excited to post the final review. i will try to be as thorough and detailed as possible. but thats interesting about the carbs though. ive also been eating more cause of the increased hunger, and i try to make it more carb meals vs lean protein. i still eat lean protein, but my snacks, when i get hungry and its not a full meal, have been pure carbs.

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday, August 18

Today was back and bi's. no notable strength gains other than endurance on rack pulls. started at 225 for a warm up and was able to hit it for 15 reps easily which is good for me. deads and squats put strain on my right knee since i tore my acl in 08 so seeing that it didnt really bother me today while going heavy was good.

pumps are still amazing. i think i have about 2 days left. final review will be early next week. i havent been detailed in my daily logs because i want to save that for the final log.

12. Diamond Member
    Answers

Looking forward to the final review, I love detail.

I think I have fallen victim to the low carb approach with AnaBeta. I was dieting for a photoshoot and went low carb and didn't lose any more fat than I did on my first run of AnaBeta when my carbs were much higher.

Good that the pumps are getting better and better. Shame you only have a couple of days left!

Ben
    PES Representative

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

yeah once im done helping my friend with money, ill get another bottle and run it totally different. higher cals, higher carbs, 4 day a week training program...etc

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Final Review

This is going to be an honest review. I dont like to give positive reviews on a product that was crap. That hurts my reputation as well. no matter what company it is. That being said, here we go....any other info i left out, just ask for it and ill post on here. at the end of each segment of the final review, i will post a suggested product that, for that segment, would have been better.

Pumps The pumps were very consistent. Even if I was doing deads, by biceps would get a pump. the AB pump lasts all day. One can expect to feel like their body is full/semi pumped throughout the day. 10/10 Suggested Product: AB or CN

Vascularity I noticed this at first, then started to decrease about middle stack, then came back toward the end of the stack. Mainly in my arms, lower abdomen. 7/10 Suggested Product: AB or CN

Weight Gain none reported 0/10 Suggested Product: more carbs

Endurance pretty solid. didnt want to leave gym. I felt like I could keep going for days 9/10 Suggested Product: AB

Post workout crash this is the downside to this stack, and its mainly meso (the original). I would take a full scoop, have a sick workout, come home and crash. at least i would crash and have a huge pump haha 2/10 Suggested Product: Lit Up

Hunger This was very random. some days i could eat a whole meal every hour, other days i was back to my normal meal plan every 2-3 hours have a meal. 6/10 Suggested Product: AB

Strength The only thing I noticed Consistent strength gains on is my chest. My chest responded very very well to this. Very consistent gains on BB, DB and machine work.Overall score for whole body? 6/10 Suggested Product: Prime (for those who respond)

Quality of Training awesome here. again, did not want to leave gym. 10/10

Focus in gym 8/10 Suggested product: Lit Up

Body Comp Honestly, looks the same except for a bit bigger arms and vascularity 3/10 Suggested Product: IGF 2

Overall, I would give this stack, for me, a 6/10. not happy but not mad either. so so. right towards the end of the stack i added carbs gained a pound. should have done that from the beginning. from this experience, my next stack will be:

AnaBeta + CN + Prime

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

nice review/log, I will be running CN/meso/erase/shift/ anebeta/admantium next week. Glad that i read this so i know to increase my carbs

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

dang thats alot. yeah, i would def increase my carbs and i would have added an extra day of training. DC or 5x5 isnt for AnaBeta IMO

17. Diamond Member
    Answers

Solid review. Thank you for logging this.

Ben
    PES Representative

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. aps cn and meso okay with food ?
    By stopstalking in forum Supplements