AnaBeta 10 day review

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I have been taking 4 caps a day as follows :
Pre workout : empty stomach
Post workout : with whey
Lunch and dinner.
The big thing I have noticed is feeling pumped all the time . My arms constantly look like I just did a set of curls . The other thing is Additude!! It's in the gym but it's everywhere else. It's like a permanent Clint Eastwood scowl .
I plan on running it again for sure but adding Titanium xl ,Erase and DAA. That's my next run for sure.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your run so far.

I didn't personally feel a difference in attitude but I love the feeling of pumps throughout the day!

I know some have commented on a psychological benefit.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your run so far.

I didn't personally feel a difference in attitude but I love the feeling of pumps throughout the day!

I know some have commented on a psychological benefit.

cmon ben, how can you walk around all day feeling pumped and it not effect your attitude, lol. it just gives you that extra confidence, imo.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was probably poor wording on my part. Some said they felt alpha male and a libido boost. I didn't receive a libido boost or anything directly but admittedly did feel more confident with consistent vascularity lol.

Walking around like Billy Big Balls!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Keep us updated. Increased hunger like a lot of others report?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I crave carbs more now then before but haven't noticed increased hunger . That pumped feeling is worth the price .

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im kinda worried about the whole temper/alpha male attitude, i already have a short temper as it is

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I crave carbs more now then before but haven't noticed increased hunger . That pumped feeling is worth the price .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im kinda worried about the whole temper/alpha male attitude, i already have a short temper as it is
i think it is more about increased confidence than anger.