TheMeatus101's Maniac Review!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

TheMeatus101's Maniac Review!

I decided i would give a review of my AI Sports Maniac Sample Pack experience, i took the Fruit Punch flavored Maniac yesterday, like i said, JUST the sample pack.

Taste: The taste was awesome. Not like Hawain Fruit Punch awesome, but let me remind you this is a supplement, not a sugary soft drink, as far as other supps ive taken, this probably is one of the best tasting ones. I give it a 9/10.

Aggression: I found that i was very aggressive while working my Biceps, the program im doing now (GVT) requires 10x10, and after my 7th set i usually find the break session VERY pleasurable, but actually yesterday during my break.....i didnt want to take a break lol, i felt like lifting, lifting, and more lifting!!!. I'll shoot it a 9/10.

Focus:
    My focus was dead on, while curling i stared at my biceps, usually im looking in the mirror or something, this time i was all about focusing on the ole' guns, definitely give it a 10/10.

Endurance: I found my endurance to be top notch, i blasted through each set like it was nothing, i did get a little tired around my 9th and 10th compared to the rest that day. 9/10

Pumps: Pump was GREAT, i usually get a killer pump anyday i do biceps, but this time i noticed the vein in my bicep a little bigger, pump a little more.....pumpier. 10/10

Overall ill probably give it a 9/10. Probably a 10/10 if i could have used the whole tub and filled its full effect.
    For a side note another reason why i think this is so great is because i didnt get the "crash" afterwards. The energy was very clean.

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

2. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

very solid review here.thanks
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Nice review. It certainly is great stuff!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Yep, this stuff is pretty good.

Name:  celebrity-pictures-frankenstein-good-sht.jpg
Views: 8124
Size:  58.7 KB
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

As of right now i am sipping on some pink lemonade maniac, pretty much the same as everybody else says, THIS **** TASTE GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT. Bout to hit the soulders in like 45 mins after the Maniac gets in me good. I will re-post and tell how it goes.
    -Jim Morrison
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Just whipped up some lemon flavored RecoverPro in the blender with 7 oz water. I always use a couple less oz water then what the directions say cause' i hate watery tasting supps, took a sipp of the RecoverPro and that Lemon flavored **** IS the ****, put it in the fridge for my workout later on, i like that more than the Pink Lemonade Maniac, the lemon is sooo sweet, it taste like a soda/lemonade drink.
    -Jim Morrison
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheMeatus101's Athletix Titanium Review
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:51 PM
  2. Review of AI's "Maniac" pre workout drink mix
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:27 PM
  3. AI Maniac Review