Anabeta with Combustion and Slinshot stack

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I just finished up my androlean log, and now going to be doing Anabeta, Combustion and Slinshot. I'll be doing staples of PP's Creatine Mono, and Xtend BCAA's, Krill, and night time Phenibut. I'm dosing Anabeta according to directions, and Combustion 1 cap 6 am at work then 1 more 2 pm

Day 1 Back:

Db rows 50lbs x 8,8,8,8

Lat pull down to chest: warm up 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8,8,8

Machine rows: 135 warm up 10, 150lbs x 8,8,8

T-bar rows with two 45 lb plates 3 sets x 8 reps First time doing these

Dead lifts with trap bar 135lbs x 10 185lbs x 6, 6, 205lbs x 6

Feel a raw energy so far from Combustion and although primed, I wasn't jittery at all.​

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is some freaky combo is all I can say. I thought mesomorph made me hyped, but this combo has me pumped and ready for the next day.

Warm up on treadmill 10 minutes 9.0 incline

Seated incline db curls: 40lbs x 6,6,6, did this with less then 90 degree incline, def feel the difference

standing hammer curls: 40lbs x 6,6,6

concentration curls: 25lbs 8.8.8

standing ez-curl bar 70lb's x 8,8,8

Feeling insane pumps right now and like I don't want to leave the gym.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is some freaky combo is all I can say. I thought mesomorph made me hyped, but this combo has me pumped and ready for the next day.

Seated incline db curls: 40lbs x 6,6,6, did this with less then 90 degree incline, def feel the difference

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow

Post 2 and 3 didnt load for me :(
lol It was supose to be what I put in post 4 lol I was having brain cramps, cause I can't stop feeling like I want to go back to the gym. I've got this focused drive that just doesn't want to stop.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got to say I really like this feeling of not being bloated. I feel more focus in the gym, and mental alertness as well. I actually enjoyed the heck out of leg day and left feeling good, but not so sore. Even though off the androlean, I still have this agressive side to me.

Squats: 135lb x 6 reps 185 x 5,5,5,

Leg presses: 320lbs x 8,8 410lbs x 8,8

Seated leg extensions: 120lbs 10,10,10

lying leg curls 90lbs x 10,10,10

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in.

I have just started AnaBeta again and have Combustion arriving in the post so another log like this is good. BigT said he thought AnaBeta and Combustion worked very well together but I have no idea on the synergy.

Ben

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I'm loving it. Just had a bad day today with long hours at work in the heat, then 2 softball games tonight. So naturall Monday's are on automatic off day for me. Tomorrow will resume with either shoulder or chest with tri's. My appetite continues to be suppressed.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very long day at work and had to go to the igloos to wait on a THAD Missle to arrives for monitoring. This required 3 co workers and I to dress 2 people in protective clothing in the dead heat of 97 degrees for 3 hrs in the Sun with no freaking shades. I didn't think I'd make it to workout but took my 2nd dose of Combustion and it really help me to push myself on a day I was slap worn out. I continue to see a surge of strength as well while lifting the weights with more ease.

Shoulders: Db seated presses 50lbs x 10,10,10

Lat machine pulldowns: 125lbs 10, 140lbs x 10, 10, 10

behind-neck pulldowns: 110lbs x 10,10,10

machine presses 100 lbs x 8, 110lbs 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wooo was I warp yesterday! Having to do log at work as my internet went out at my house due to weather. Hopefully it will be back on soon. I have notice in this first week, that I'm recovering more rapidly then usual. Yesterday was a long day but soon as I took my 2nd dose and hit the gym, it was like I just woke up. Chest: db flat bench presses 55lbs x 8,8,8Incline Barbell presses: 135lbs x 10, 155lbs x 8, 185lbs x 8decline barbell presses: 135lbs x 12, 185lbs x 10, 225 x 8Pek dec: 125lbs x 10,10,10,10

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good work. I hope you keep on enjoying it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man I'm loving each day it gets better. My internet went out on my at my house, and I'm having to go to a local Book store to use internet. Hopefully I'll have it fixed soon. Yesterday was grass cutting day, so naturally off day from lifting and today as well. Tonight softball torneyment! Tomorrow will update with back day! Energy levels are still through the roof and I feel leaner in my midsection which is a big plus for me.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man what a night, finished 4th out of 18 teams, then leaving the softball fields at 3:45 in the morning sucks. I took a shot of 1800 tequilla and yeah that ain't happening again lol. Slept til 12 this afternoon and then off to back day. The energy levels have not tappered and I can see my strength continue to grow with dead lifts.

Back day:

db rows 50lbs x 8,8,8

trap bar dead lifts 185lbs x 8 225lbs x 8,8,8

face pulls note: first time doing these 80lbs x 10, 10, 10

close grip pull to chest: 90lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 150lbs x 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today still filling the energy and can see my strength rising.,

Chest:

Seated over head db presses: 60lbs x 8,8,8,

Machine dips 120lbs x 10,10,10,10

Reverse straight bar curls 55lbs x 8,8,8,

Lying skull crushers 55lbs x 10,10,10

Rope pressdowns: 100lb x 10 110lbs x 8,8,8,

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm in bro, Anabeta looks BA I was contemplating throwing it in with my PCT. Hope this works well for ya, so far it's sounds like a winner, hope all is well...how's the little man? Any new rippling muscle yet? Hahaha! Keep logging it I'm looking forward to seeing this one to the end.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in SUB'd... Do us proud Bro!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
freaking sweating like a pig in running from the butcher in Alabama heat!! I meant to say tri's the other day lol as it's clear it wasn't chest day haha. Anyway still feeling extreme energy from combustion and sweating a ton. No negatives yet on either, and I can tell Anabeta is working. I'm feeling stronger and more endurance every day.

Biceps:

standing ez-bar curls 75lbs x 10 85 lbs 8,8 85 hit's high mark for me on these

Seated db curls 40lbs x 6,6,6,6

concentration curls: 30lbs x 6,6,6

high pulley cable curls: 60lbs x 10,10,10

cable low puller bar cable curls: 80lbs x 10,10,10

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
freaking sweating like a pig in running from the butcher in Alabama heat!! I meant to say tri's the other day lol as it's clear it wasn't chest day haha. Anyway still feeling extreme energy from combustion and sweating a ton. No negatives yet on either, and I can tell Anabeta is working. I'm feeling stronger and more endurance every day.

Biceps:

standing ez-bar curls 75lbs x 10 85 lbs 8,8 85 hit's high mark for me on these

Seated db curls 40lbs x 6,6,6,6

concentration curls: 30lbs x 6,6,6

high pulley cable curls: 60lbs x 10,10,10

cable low puller bar cable curls: 80lbs x 10,10,10
Nice workout!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother!! I go tomorrow for my 2nd run of testopel pellets and will update liftday. Did 1 mile on track today and sweated about 2 lbs away lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well didn't do my 2nd run of testopel pellets since they made a mistake with insurance and instead will be next Friday. I went ahead and went to regular physican to do blood work and check out for siniusus. Ended up getting 5 vials of blood drawn and almost past out. Got a z-pack for allergies. I couldn't get the energy til today to hit legs. However finally got well enough today to hit it. Combustion still giving me energy and Anabeta delievering some help with strength and recovery.

Legs:

Squats: 185lbs x 6,6,6

Leg presses: 320lbs x 8 410lbs x 6,6,6,

Seated leg ext 120lbs x 10 135lbs x 10, 10, 6 ouchhhhh

Lying leg curls 90lbs x 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I'm getting old! Two softball games last night including our 8:30 game against our rival team. When it comes to league Monday nights they have our butts 7-2 but in every tournament this year that we have played them, were 5-0. Anyway they got us final score 33-32 so it was 10 pm when I got home. I felt tired as hell today, but again took my
2nd dose of Combustion and Bam! in the gym feeling good!

Shoulders:

seated alt db presses: 50lbs x 10,10,10

Machine lat pulldowns 145lbs x 12, 155lbs x 8,88

behind-neck pulldowns: 100lbs x 10, 125lbs x 8,8

Machine seated presses: 120lbs x 10 145lbs x 8,8,8

Straight bar pull to chin: bar x 12, 95lbs x 6,6,6

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still a little sinsus but feeling much better. Today was a good back workout and I'm feeling much stronger then I have in years.

Back:

trap bar dead lifts 225lbs x 8,8,8,

face pulls: 80lbs x 10, 90lbs x 10, 10, 10

Db rows 45lbs x 8,8,8

close grip pull to chest: 90lbs x 8,8,8

Machine rows: 155lbs x 10, 10, 165lbs x 10, 10

Def feeling the surge in power as some sets are becomming easier to handle. Energy levels still amazing.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well after days of fighting off a major sinus infection and getting my 2nd run of testopel pellets which for some odd reason hurt like hell this round, I got my butt back in the gym. Combustion is still giving me insane energy to get through my training, and hasn't lost any effect. Can't say much on Havoc yet. My appetite is still suppressed.

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 40lbs x 8,8,8

standing ez curl bar curls: 75lbs x 8,8,8

high pulley cable curls 60lbs x 8,8,8,8

concentration curls: 30lbs x 6,6,6,6

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
face pulls: 80lbs x 10, 90lbs x 10, 10, 10
First off, awesome workout! I do have a quick question, what exactly do you mean when you say face pulls? Are you talking about Lat pulls to the front down to your face? or are you talking about some kind of row that you perform very high pulling the weight to your face for upper back? Sorry if this questions seems silly, just in all my years I've never heard the term "face pulls"?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMFAO those video's are sweeeetttttt!!!! I actually learned those from hereto and the pp boy's on my androlean log. I have since then added them to my back routine for life. You basically use the rope on the high pulled and pull back towards your face and yeah I feel them quite easily. I really enjoyed the way it felt.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow had to go to another igloo to do a thad missle dog and pony show. Dead heat with index around 108. Needless to say I was dead tired after 10 hrs of work. I had to swing by gym to give my best friend some creatine. I had thought all day about heading to the house, but soon as I made it in the gym, that switch flip and kaboom I was hitting shoulders.

Shoulders:

seated alt db presses 50lbs x 10,10,10

behind-neck pulldowns: 100lbs x 10, 125lbs x 10,10

lat machine pulldowns: 125lbs x 10, 145lbs x 8,8

db shoulder shrugs 40lbs x 10,10,10

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Green... this is for you Bro, I mean since you are turning green and all, this must be you!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE3J27ApS_8">YouTube Link</a>
Doc I don't even know what to say. Hahaha I just watched all seven minutes of that...how did you even find this!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doc I don't even know what to say. Hahaha I just watched all seven minutes of that...how did you even find this!!
It is from the movie "Heavy Metal" came out in like 1981 when I was a weee-nip of a child!!! There are a bunch of little stories in that movie, all based on the little green orb you saw in the beginning, it was supposed to be pure evil and would corrupt people, check out the movie, way ahead of its time for sure, with great music!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next to working out and the human body (anatomy & physiology), Movies are my passion, I love all types and quote them non-stop!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean doc!! I love me some movies funny ones, action ones, historical ones, and one of my favorites of all time lol as a child "Goonies" HEY YOU GUYSSSS haha. Took today off and went with family after work to eat. Tomorro will do chest and tri's. I've been doing some searching around, as I really just don't like my Urologist much at all. As I said before this guy had me on the gel for over 17 months, and I never got my levels more then the 400's. Then I asked for the shots and he gave me once a month. Did levels in Feb and hit 165 which uhh suckkkkss. So I went in and straight out told them I felt like crap and was put on the pellets. Now the first run was nice for about 5-7 weeks but then I could tell a drop and he had me set up in 3 months interval. Next I mentioned to him about how my GP doctor said my testicals shrunk and ask for HCG and he acted like I was stupid. So finally talked to a guy that his Dr, prescribes test where he can do it at home. I will set an appt Soon as I can, and see what happens. In the meantime my Dr told me to seek an Encrdonoligist.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the meantime my Dr told me to seek an Encrdonoligist.
Do you mean Endocrinologist? I hear ya Bro, all I can say is I got my testosterone levels checked through work for that little DAA experiment, anyway, my levels were 169 ng/dL and after the experiment went up to 242 ng/dL which is still low! So what I did was talk to a local friend of mine who sells steroids and purchased a 10cc bottle of 200mg Testosterone Enanthate and communicated with a buddy of mine that I went to LSU with, that is an MD that is certified in Hormone replacement therapy and is pretty much the only thing he does in his private practice and followed his recommendations of 200mg/week of test enanthate for 3 mos. then get my levels checked again, and go from there, he said if my levels are still below 600 ng/DL then to go up to 300mg/wk, but if above 600 ng/dL to stay on 200mg/wk, and if 800 ng/dL or above to go down to 100mg/wk. Ultimately, what he expects is that I will get to the point where sooner or later I am on a life-long maintenance dose of 100mg/wk of Testosterone enanthate!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today started to feel better after taking multi-vitamins. Hit up Chest and Tri's.

Chest:

barbell bench presses warm up 135lbs x 10 185lbs 5 reps x 5 sets

incline db presses up to 60lb's now!!! 5x5

close grip pull to chest: 90lbs x 10,10,10

machine seated presses 125lbs x 10,10,10,10

triceps:

rope pressdowns: 110lbs x 10,10,10

seated machine dips 125lbs x 10,10,10

seated db pullovers 60lbs x 8,8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to gym today and the weather decided to let the flood gates out for 10 minutes incl when I had to get out of car lol, so I got drenched. Felt really good through out workout. Now trying to figure how to combat this crazy indegestion I got going on.

BACK:

Machine rows: 150lbs x 10 165lbs x 8,8,8

Db rows 50lbs' x 6,6,6,6

trap bar dead lifts 225lbs x 8,8,8

face pulls: 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final day of Combustion and Anabeta and what better then leg day! I'm in the middle of trying to find a new trt Dr. that's on my ppo as well as trying out an endocrinologist soon. I have felt over all stronger through the stack but can tell my system is still out of whack.

Legs:

leg presses: 225lbs x 8, 315lbs x 5, 405lbs x 5,5

seated leg ext 120lbs x 10, 10, 10

lying leg curls: 90bs x 8,8,8

squats: 185lbs x 8,8,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review of BPS combustion and Anabeta. First I'd like to say PES is a reputable company and belive to be one of the best out there. Anabeta is by far one of the best products I've use to date and delievered a solid strength increase and noticed quicker recovery as well. BPS being new I didn't know what to expect, but after this stack I will gladly used their products as I noticed an even flow of energy and was more focused instead of the jittery out mind energy. I experience some pr's especially on the incline db's now at 60lbs and 405 on leg presses. I will continue to see more results once my trt is where it needs to be. For anyone wanting a good fat burner I'd suggest trying out Combustion.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Final review of BPS combustion and Anabeta. First I'd like to say PES is a reputable company and belive to be one of the best out there. Anabeta is by far one of the best products I've use to date and delievered a solid strength increase and noticed quicker recovery as well. BPS being new I didn't know what to expect, but after this stack I will gladly used their products as I noticed an even flow of energy and was more focused instead of the jittery out mind energy. I experience some pr's especially on the incline db's now at 60lbs and 405 on leg presses. I will continue to see more results once my trt is where it needs to be. For anyone wanting a good fat burner I'd suggest trying out Combustion.
Looks good bro, whats up for the future? Keep me posted for sure.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of running BPS Endosurge, with either Ironmags Cyanstandone, or Methyl. All I know is I'm not straying far from Anabeta. That stuff is wicked good. I plan on doing Anabeta with AH and AL in a few months. I'll keep you posted for sure. I just got to get my trt in check. Dumb A$$ Dr had me levels around 700's and wrote to high then my levels dropped to 400's and even down to high 100's in Feb. Screw that Dr, I'm outie and on my way to some one who know's their shiz. Green keep me informed on any logs you do as well. Thanks for following. You guys have worked hard, and I have so much more to go, but I will not fall.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to use this to contiune workout's log, until I figure what to do next. Did legs yesterday and my back is in pain from squats, and I usually don't have back problems at all. Thinking of doing Endosurge with Beastdrol or with Cyanstadone.

Biceps:

seated alt db curls 45lbs x 8,8,8

standing ez bar curls close grip and wide grip 65lbs x 8,8,8,8

high pulley calble curls 60lbs x 8,8,8

seated concentration db curls: 30lbs x 6,6,6,6

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got to get my trt in check. Dumb A$$ Dr had me levels around 700's and wrote to high then my levels dropped to 400's and even down to high 100's in Feb. Screw that Dr, I'm outie and on my way to some one who know's their shiz.
Yeah... that sux Bro, like I said I'm looking/shooting for 800ng/dL (give or take 50ng/dL). So when he saw you go up to 700, he just took you off, or lowered your dose? I told you my guy gave me a range, first off I started at 237ng/dL and he said to get my levels checked in 3 mos. and if I am under 600ng/dL he will raise me from my present 200mg/week up to 300mg/week, if I am between 600-750ng/dL he will keep me at 200mg/week and if I am 751+ng/dL then he will lower me down to 100mg/week, and getting tested again in 3 mos. at which time he will follow the same regiment to determine a new dose if necessary, seems pretty easy and self explanatory to me, right???

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah you would think, but some Dr's our not well educated on importance of TRT and healthy levels for your particular age group. I'm done with him and moving on. I'm just wondering why all my labs come back healthy except testosterone. I'm wondering if it's low iron, igf,coristol of IDK but it's scaring me being 31 and feeling like this.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much, I am glad you loved AnaBeta!

Ben

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I went to Dr. Friday and the nurse made it her agenda to let my usual GP Dr. know to get me a refferral to the Dr. I Want to see for my trt. So hopefully I'll hear something soon. On another note, I normally update my logs each day or at least every two days. I will be out of the gym for a few more days. Long story short, last couple days has been rough. My co worker Jeannie May's 20 yr old son, and only child blew a tire on the way to work and hit a power pole head on through the windshield. Jeannie May was behind him on her way to work, so I couldn't even imagine. Then one of our local cops was shot in the head and died with in couple of hours, by a 24 yr old. Then the night before my softball tournament I went to take trash out and the corner of my screen door, caught my right ankle tearing flesh and scraping the bone. I went to Dr the the next day and had sterile strips and can barley walked, so I am going to take some days off then gym, and resume the log end of this coming week. I'll still be busy on the forums, but I won't be down from the gym long.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback man