LemonDrop HemaVol Review

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
First off, I would like to thank VaughnTrue and iForce Nutrition for sending me out a couple samples of lemon drop HemaVol powder.

I have used a lot of different pump products and pretty much make sure I have something to take for every workout.

Taste: 10/10
This was arguably the best tasting supplement I have ever had. If I could find lemonade that tasted like this, I would drink it exclusively.

Mixability: 9/10
It mixed up really well. There was a little left at the bottom of the glass after drinking it, but it was a pleasure to put a few more ounces of water into the glass and finish it off. :D

Pump: 10/10
I do full body workouts and was pretty well pumped from head to toe after trying this stuff. There are a few supplements that I have sampled and said, "I gotz to get me some mo' of this chit," and HemaVol is one of them.

Between the taste and the pump, I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in a good pump product. LemonDrop HemaVol FTW!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Sweet review! I've heard the taste of this is just killer :)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the review brah!

glad you liked it, feedback on the powder has been amazing so far :D

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Sweet review! I've heard the taste of this is just killer :)
Most definitely. I could drink this stuff while sitting on the porch on a hot summer day and be a happy camper. :D