TheMeatus101's Athletix Titanium Review

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
So, just got my Athletix Titanium today, thanks go's to JudgementDay for such a fun PROMO, and the chance to try Athletix Titanium for FREE.

Its not really a log, but from day to day or whenever i can get to the computer i will update you guys. In the end ill give a full review, and tell you guys and gals what the **** Titanium's made of!!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i hope you will do your review without referral to that of bdcc except perhaps at the end to see how they compare

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Update Update Update!!!

So far shiz is going great. Im getting more leaned out, dropped a couple pounds (has to be straight bf% cause' all my lifts are going up bish!)

Libido is GREAT, morning wood? Psshhhh, more like a mutha****in' iron rod. Well, yall' get the idea, so far its perfect, not dissapointed at all.

Will try to update more. Aight then, im out yo', bout' to beat my me-....i mean....feed the dogs...:run:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet :D Thanks for the updates!!!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
How many caps a day you running?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
How many caps a day you running?
Just 2, but now that im bout half way done with the bottle im going up to 3, let's see how that works out.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
As am I

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
following.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo...shiz is still goin' great, steady progress, headin' to the beach tomarro, plan on relaxing and taking a few days off of lifting, just gonna lay in the A/C and chill, then go down to the beach and check out the gal's, eat some good seafood, smoke some good weed, meet up with some old friends, then smoke some more weed, do some late night fishin', who know's what else.

P.S. I'll update when i get back, maybe this Titanium stuff makes me like titanium, i'll just jump off the pier into the ocean and catch a shark with my titanium fused hands........just maybe, i'll tell you guys how that goes.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sooooo...shiz is still goin' great, steady progress, headin' to the beach tomarro, plan on relaxing and taking a few days off of lifting, just gonna lay in the A/C and chill, then go down to the beach and check out the gal's, eat some good seafood, smoke some good weed, meet up with some old friends, then smoke some more weed, do some late night fishin', who know's what else.

P.S. I'll update when i get back, maybe this Titanium stuff makes me like titanium, i'll just jump off the pier into the ocean and catch a shark with my titanium fused hands........just maybe, i'll tell you guys how that goes.
:lol: Have fun at the beach:D We expect to hear a good story after that night lol, better include picking up some girls!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
No doubt JD, i'll have a couple stories when i get back.........if i can remember them
stoned_2852.jpg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any luck with the ladies at the beach?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
the majority of comments on here should be confined to twitter -as a review of a product the thread is rubbish

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the majority of comments on here should be confined to twitter -as a review of a product the thread is rubbish
Then don't read it. It is a non-sponsored thread that he said wasn't going to be very detailed during but just a few updates. If he wants to have fun with it, that is up to him. I would say to just wait till the final review and then check it out.

On a different note, good to hear that it is helping you to tear it up TheMeatus101! I guess in and out of the gym--LOL! In to see what your final review will be like!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Sooooooo. Got back from the beach Tuesday. All-in-all it was fun lol.

Almost got in a fight (more like almost had to throw this hick off the pier) cause', well, you can only walk out on the pier so far bare-footed, theres a sign there that says something like "must have shoes on beyond this point", we'll i didn't pay it no mind and walked right past it, a dude walks up behind me like "sir, sir, you have to have shoes on" so i was like no biggy, then this ****ing hick a little ways out on the pier was like "READ THE SIGN!" "CAN'T YOU READ THE SIGN", haha, i didnt really yell at him, but i was like "keep fishin u ****ing hick" then it went on from there "WHAT MOTHER****ER" this, and "WHAT MOTHER****ER" that, i was just waiting for him to walk towards me, i would have scooped his ass so fast and threw him off the pier like a ragdoll lol. Ole boy that worked there told me to leave, so i just walked off, no big dealzo.

Talked **** to a few girls, hung out and what-not :cheers:......nothing serious. Pretty much every night i didnt get back to the hotel till' like 3am. Some juiceheads arguin about how one was "all-natural" and the other was on steroids. Went to this bait n' tackle shop one night that had Budweiser CHEEEAAAPPPPP and when i was walking out this D-R-U-N-K mother****er was like "blahglahdmnowjc", he couldn't speak for ****, he was ****ED up lol, i thought i was about to have to pound his head, but then he said it again, he just wanted a ride to the bridge, i was like hell naw lol, usually i would have helped somebody like that, but he was to wasted, he prolly would have fell out the window. Besides that it was pretty laid back.

I actually did get to do some Cardio there, i would jog on the beach at night, god that ****'s peacful.....especially when your jogging stoned lol.

Aside from that. So far the Titanium is doing it's job.

Overall this really has a great "Leaning Effect". Since i don't go by the scale, i usually just go by the mirror and how my clothes fit. My pants fit looser not doubt, my chest area is more defined looking. Just, yea, leaning me out. Libido is still strong, definitely higher since i started taking this.

Hope it keeps working it's magic.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear ya had a good time and got to talk to some girls:D.

Gotta love Titanium :D

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
So really nothing to update, overall the Titanium like i've said sooo many times has a really nice leaning effect. If you're looking to lean out, this is that shiz, i imagine it would'nt be to bad on a Recomp either.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So really nothing to update, overall the Titanium like i've said sooo many times has a really nice leaning effect. If you're looking to lean out, this is that shiz, i imagine it would'nt be to bad on a Recomp either.
Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate it :D

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed i never did a final review. I've been away from the comp for a couple months now, but i'm black, i mean back. Anyways, Titanium is a great leaning supplement, it would be great to throw into a recomp stack, and i was horny alot, but i always am anyways lol. But yessir, that's about it, i believe i dropped somewhere along the lines of 3-4 pounds in that month (i was on a recomp). So overall, a great supp.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed i never did a final review. I've been away from the comp for a couple months now, but i'm black, i mean back. Anyways, Titanium is a great leaning supplement, it would be great to throw into a recomp stack, and i was horny alot, but i always am anyways lol. But yessir, that's about it, i believe i dropped somewhere along the lines of 3-4 pounds in that month (i was on a recomp). So overall, a great supp.
Thanks for the feedback!

Also great to see ya back on the forum:cheers:

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Lol, yea bro, sorry for the such late feedback, i was away for some months, and i had some free time tonight, got on here, and i saw something about Athletix and was like "damn, i dont think i finished that semi-log i was doing" haha, so i found it, and saw i didnt give the ending feedback.