Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was fortunate enough to get some samples from ai-2 recoverpro[which i already bought from their sale] 2 maniac, 1 motivate, 1 hghpro, 1 of my favorite-perform....good lord, my old arse was swinging for the roof tops-perform is incredible.

the recoverpro and maniac taste great, and i plan on taking the trying the 3z before bed tonight. i will probably split the hgpro up and take it with a stim pre-workout!!!

motivate to me, in my opinion only....is too weak. even at 4 caps i don't get much......sorry, just have to be honest.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea,i got the same samples. Havn't tried them yet though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 4 3z before bed last night. i have to say that i am a insomniac and most herbal formulas don't work for me-[i have a script for klonipin that i use on occassion]. it did take me awhile to get to sleep, but once asleep i slept undisturbed for a solid 7 hours and felt great when i woke up this morning. i looked at ingredients and couldn't find anything that i haven't tried unsuccessfully in the past, i don't know what it was, but 3z definately worked. i wish i had a few more samples to see if this was a fluke.

btw-the perform has carry-over effects, i was still randy as a goat today. i have used a whole bottle of perform in the past- let me tell you, this product is not overhyped-it WORKS!!!!

took 2 hghpro with 4 motivate/2 at2 before gym this morning, i love the effect of combining hghpro with stims before working out-talk about focus!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
took 4 3z before bed last night. i have to say that i am a insomniac and most herbal formulas don't work for me-[i have a script for klonipin that i use on occassion]. it did take me awhile to get to sleep, but once asleep i slept undisturbed for a solid 7 hours and felt great when i woke up this morning. i looked at ingredients and couldn't find anything that i haven't tried unsuccessfully in the past, i don't know what it was, but 3z definately worked. i wish i had a few more samples to see if this was a fluke.

btw-the perform has carry-over effects, i was still randy as a goat today. i have used a whole bottle of perform in the past- let me tell you, this product is not overhyped-it WORKS!!!!

took 2 hghpro with 4 motivate/2 at2 before gym this morning, i love the effect of combining hghpro with stims before working out-talk about focus!!!!
very nice to hear Tom. I dont know fi 3z has tolerance or not. I liek to use it when i can sleep a bit longer or need more recovery. Thank you for your review

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice to hear Tom. I dont know fi 3z has tolerance or not. I liek to use it when i can sleep a bit longer or need more recovery. Thank you for your review

my pleasure. anabolic innovations has some great products-when my wife and i go on vacation in oct i am taking testopro/perform-hell yeah!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta agree on the 3z. I really enjoyed the samples. Gave me a solid night sleep, pretty much straight through the night.