anabolic innovations-samples.

1. Registered User
    Answers

anabolic innovations-samples.

i was fortunate enough to get some samples from ai-2 recoverpro[which i already bought from their sale] 2 maniac, 1 motivate, 1 hghpro, 1 of my favorite-perform....good lord, my old arse was swinging for the roof tops-perform is incredible.

the recoverpro and maniac taste great, and i plan on taking the trying the 3z before bed tonight. i will probably split the hgpro up and take it with a stim pre-workout!!!

motivate to me, in my opinion only....is too weak. even at 4 caps i don't get much......sorry, just have to be honest.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Hell yea,i got the same samples. Havn't tried them yet though.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  3. Registered User
    Answers

took 4 3z before bed last night. i have to say that i am a insomniac and most herbal formulas don't work for me-[i have a script for klonipin that i use on occassion]. it did take me awhile to get to sleep, but once asleep i slept undisturbed for a solid 7 hours and felt great when i woke up this morning. i looked at ingredients and couldn't find anything that i haven't tried unsuccessfully in the past, i don't know what it was, but 3z definately worked. i wish i had a few more samples to see if this was a fluke.

btw-the perform has carry-over effects, i was still randy as a goat today. i have used a whole bottle of perform in the past- let me tell you, this product is not overhyped-it WORKS!!!!

took 2 hghpro with 4 motivate/2 at2 before gym this morning, i love the effect of combining hghpro with stims before working out-talk about focus!!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    took 4 3z before bed last night. i have to say that i am a insomniac and most herbal formulas don't work for me-[i have a script for klonipin that i use on occassion]. it did take me awhile to get to sleep, but once asleep i slept undisturbed for a solid 7 hours and felt great when i woke up this morning. i looked at ingredients and couldn't find anything that i haven't tried unsuccessfully in the past, i don't know what it was, but 3z definately worked. i wish i had a few more samples to see if this was a fluke.

btw-the perform has carry-over effects, i was still randy as a goat today. i have used a whole bottle of perform in the past- let me tell you, this product is not overhyped-it WORKS!!!!

took 2 hghpro with 4 motivate/2 at2 before gym this morning, i love the effect of combining hghpro with stims before working out-talk about focus!!!!
    very nice to hear Tom. I dont know fi 3z has tolerance or not. I liek to use it when i can sleep a bit longer or need more recovery. Thank you for your review
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very nice to hear Tom. I dont know fi 3z has tolerance or not. I liek to use it when i can sleep a bit longer or need more recovery. Thank you for your review

my pleasure. anabolic innovations has some great products-when my wife and i go on vacation in oct i am taking testopro/perform-hell yeah!!!!
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta agree on the 3z. I really enjoyed the samples. Gave me a solid night sleep, pretty much straight through the night.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Samples
    By hyperkondriac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:26 AM
  2. Review Of Beta samples of Anabolic Innovations Whey
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 05:03 PM
  3. ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS BETA SAMPLES
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs