need some reviews/info on Powerfull

TheHogMonster

Awards
Hey guys, trying to find out some info on this product called Powerfull. Read a few things hear and there, but wanted some feedback from people that have used it. I only take creatine and NO and during the month that i cycle off those, i wanna take testforce2 stacked with Powerfull. What do u guys think???
Any side effects i should expect? Im a little concerned because of the dopamine. Also do i need to take any other supps with it or take anything post cycle. I only plan to take it for a month, let me know

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally was taking it only prior to bed time. Helped me get into a deep rim sleep. If I was to take two pills I would have some major funky dreams and it was a little hard waking up. However if I took one one pill I was fine when waking up and sometimes woke up only 4 or 5 hours later fully rested.

TheHogMonster

Awards
So what kind of results did u see in the gym??

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
almost none, a little better recovery (at least it feels that way)

i dont know how its supposed to be a growth hormone supp, but i do know its effective at raising test levels

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I didnt use it for training. I used it for recovery and sleep. While I used it among other things I lost 37 lbs and added 7 lbs of muscle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, trying to find out some info on this product called Powerfull. Read a few things hear and there, but wanted some feedback from people that have used it. I only take creatine and NO and during the month that i cycle off those, i wanna take testforce2 stacked with Powerfull. What do u guys think???
Any side effects i should expect? Im a little concerned because of the dopamine. Also do i need to take any other supps with it or take anything post cycle. I only plan to take it for a month, let me know
powerful is a good choice to run with daa, imo. if you have the cash erase would be a nice addition also.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is good but there are better options like AI HGH Pro and the one from AppNut, SomnidrenGH by MST is the most underrated of them all and works well for recovery.

TheHogMonster

Awards
Whats Erase for??
Im kinda scared to take any t boosters. I ve taken testforce2 before and have had good results.
Any side effects with that AI or Appnut product??

TheHogMonster

Awards
So i have purchased and am currently taking the following supps....
5am 3g DAA (testforce2)
1 erase, 2 shift
5:30 am 1/2 protein shake
7am breakfast with a multi v and fish oil
10:30am 1/2protein shake with a fruit
Noon 1 erase, 1 shift
6pm 1 erase
7pm workout
8:30 pwo shake
10:00pm 2Powerfull

TheHogMonster

Awards
I started the first 3 days without the Powerfull, but then i had sore nipples (dont knkw if thats gyno?) and decided to purchase the Powerfull for the Dopa.. maybe im just paranoid....should i b taking the Powerfull pre WO also?? I plan on running this for 6 weeks...any advice would be appreciated