~AI Sports RecoverPro Lemon & Raspberry BCAA review~

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I got my samples in the mail and tore right into them! Both flavors were surprisingly pleasant and left no bad after taste or artificial sweetener burn. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for tasty aminos.

Taste: 9/10

Lemon was my favorite out of the two but both were really good. Just took off 1 point since my point of reference is RPG and it didn't beat it flavor wise but for the $$$ RecoverPro is untouchable. Good flavor + great price = win!

Mixablility: 8.5/10*

I mixed it up (shaken) in a small bottle with about 14oz of water. It doesn't compare to instantized and it took about 2 min to fully dissolve, with only a couple of little white flake left floating around.

Price: 10/10!!

Can't beat 125 servings of delicious BCAAs for $40!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All high numbers-that is a win.

Thank you for reviewing my friend-Glad I could get them to you

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you post this in more than one place. Either I'm going crazy or I already posted in a thread like this earlier today, lol...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you post this in more than one place. Either I'm going crazy or I already posted in a thread like this earlier today, lol...
I thought we already determined without a doubt that you were stone cold nuts.:)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Love this product. Have you tried mixing a scoop of each together? If not, do so next time. You can thank me later :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Love this product. Have you tried mixing a scoop of each together? If not, do so next time. You can thank me later :D
Not yet, I just had a sample of each but now I regret not throwing some into my order during that awesome sale... with BCAAs I always have to try them first. I've tried some that I couldnt even finish.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Not yet, I just had a sample of each but now I regret not throwing some into my order during that awesome sale... with BCAAs I always have to try them first. I've tried some that I couldnt even finish.
Ah, yeah I know exactly what you mean. I was so glad to find these mixed great and tasted splendid considering I went out on a whim and bought a large tub of each flavor.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, yeah I know exactly what you mean. I was so glad to find these mixed great and tasted splendid considering I went out on a whim and bought a large tub of each flavor.
mixing the flavors tastes great as well

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
that red raspberry really surprised me,quite refreshing imo.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my samples in the mail and tore right into them! Both flavors were surprisingly pleasant and left no bad after taste or artificial sweetener burn. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for tasty aminos.

Taste: 9/10

Lemon was my favorite out of the two but both were really good. Just took off 1 point since my point of reference is RPG and it didn't beat it flavor wise but for the $$$ RecoverPro is untouchable. Good flavor + great price = win!

Mixablility: 8.5/10*

I mixed it up (shaken) in a small bottle with about 14oz of water. It doesn't compare to instantized and it took about 2 min to fully dissolve, with only a couple of little white flake left floating around.

Price: 10/10!!

Can't beat 125 servings of delicious BCAAs for $40!!
I would give it the same marks and I care very little about the white flakes as the taste is so good I look the other way. Mine in 1 liter of water mix in less than 30 seconds, the more water, the easier it mixes.