My Krill-TS Review

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to do a little mini-review of Krill-TS. I picked up a bottle this week just to try it out as I've never taken krill oil and wanted to see what it was all about.

Biggest thing I noticed so far was the lack of burps from it. I usually take just an omega 3 supplement, which doesn't exactly give me fish burps, but it does have it's own "flavor". The krill oil gives me no issues whatsoever. Pretty nice.

I also really liked how much small the pills are. Not that I have a problem swallowing large pills, it just nice to not have to choke down large pills for once.

They also have a strange dark color to them. Anyone know why that is? Just curious more than anything else. Right now I'm using these in conjunction with triple strength omega 3's from Solgar.

Granted i've only been taking these for a few days....I might try staying on krill long term just for the added health benefits.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's amazing with Krill, the bottle when you open it STINKS, but you never taste or burp it up. That's one thing that really surprised me!

The dark/red color is from algae that Krill eat, also I believe the gelatin may be tinted to protect the omega-3s, but don't quote me on that.

Great idea combining the krill with triple strength fish oil, best of both worlds!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I'm really considering adding Krill to my regimen. I know a lot of people talk about krill vs. fish, but why not have both? Good review.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some Krill too. Same as you DH, was very happy without the burps, and not carrying 6 fish oils to work. Taking them all day. Just one of these in the AM & PM :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on getting some so its nice seeing feedback on it before I buy. Good info guys :thumbsup:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning on getting some so its nice seeing feedback on it before I buy. Good info guys :thumbsup:
You'll love it bro. It's crazy how many fish oil caps I used to carry around lol...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im guilty of stocking up on cheap fish oil, and then I regret it every time I take it. Fish burps are nasty. But this high quality oil from Krill is definitely going to be added to my regimen.. Once I finish off my giant bottles of fish oil lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im guilty of stocking up on cheap fish oil, and then I regret it every time I take it. Fish burps are nasty. But this high quality oil from Krill is definitely going to be added to my regimen.. Once I finish off my giant bottles of fish oil lol
lol exactly like me

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know what you mean there. I was buying around 3 or 4 twin packs at a time of the large bottles of fish oil and it would last me a good while. I still have a stockpile, and when I get through it I will go to the Krill..

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Strong NTBM presence in here lol what's the difference between this and MegaRed Krill Oil?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Strong NTBM presence in here lol what's the difference between this and MegaRed Krill Oil?
Mega-Red-Label.jpg

KRILL-TS Supplement Facts

Serving Size 1 Soft Gelatin Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Amount% Daily Value
Vitamin A (from krill) 47 IU1%
Vitamin E (from Krill) .45 IU<1%
Krill Oil 500 mg*
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 81 mg*
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 52 mg*
Phospholipids 200 mg*
Omega 6 14 mg*
Omega 9 46 mg*
Other omega 3 fatty acids 35 mg*
Astaxanthin 500 mcg*

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 41322

Amount Per Serving
Amount% Daily Value
Krill Oil 500 mg*
Phospholipids 200 mg*
Omega 6 14 mg*
Omega 9 46 mg*
Astaxanthin 500 mcg*
Good info DH! TS-Krill looks great!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize how much krill oil was doing for me until a week or two after stopping it.....my joints reminded me how old I was

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 41322

Amount Per Serving
Amount% Daily Value
Krill Oil 500 mg*
Phospholipids 200 mg*
Omega 6 14 mg*
Omega 9 46 mg*
Astaxanthin 500 mcg*
booyah, krill-ts ftw :) I think maybe I'll mega dose my remaining fish oil gels so that I can start up the krill-ts. It'll make me feel slightly better about the situation if I feel I at least put them to good use, lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't realize how much krill oil was doing for me until a week or two after stopping it.....my joints reminded me how old I was
I can certainly both understand and relate to that. I'm not exactly a young pup anymore myself..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt, since I've switched my joints have been noticeably better! Just from 1000mg of Krill.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
will give this a try when I finish last few bottles of mega red.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No doubt, since I've switched my joints have been noticeably better! Just from 1000mg of Krill.
That's nice to know that you can actually tell a difference on its effects for joint relief and pain

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha that happened to me with shin splints when I was using fish oil... didn't realize how much it was helping. Making the switch to Krill hoping a lower dose will give the same benefits.

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
switched over to these awhile ago from fish oils.. worth the price difference imo..just an overall better supp and i feel better on it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
switched over to these awhile ago from fish oils.. worth the price difference imo..just an overall better supp and i feel better on it
I'm hearing more and more of people "feeling" a difference with krill. All the better reason to switch IMO ;)

mathew34

Awards
View attachment 41322

Amount Per Serving
Amount% Daily Value
Krill Oil 500 mg*
Phospholipids 200 mg*
Omega 6 14 mg*
Omega 9 46 mg*
Astaxanthin 500 mcg*
Thanks for this great info man! :veryhappy:

AJay

Awards
Krill oil is definitely some good stuff! Think i'll buy 1 or 2 bottles of Krill-TS To compare it to Krillipid Balance. :)

mattyben

Awards
Krill Doctor Professional

I know very little about Krill Oil. There had been a bunch of posts regarding Krill oil Brand on the various forums and blogs. After doing all research on internet, i came across with Krill Doctor Professional, this brand product is awesome. I ordered it online from there website at very competitive pricing. And now iam feeling very much relaxed from my Arthritis joint pain/stiffness relief.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That's great man....glad you found some good krill oil. Probably not as good as ours though ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha.. I've been loving the Krill TS...

mathew34

Awards
I love also the Krill TS from NTBM!! My knees were not killing me anymore and just felt better overall. And is more cheaper today for only $23.99!!! so GET IT NOW!! And feels Like you KILL that S***!! :) :beerchug: