dr.feelgood

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    things are going well, spent 4 hours working in mom's yard-geez what a mess......after i was done i showered ate and took all 8 dfg, just chillin now and feeling good!!!!
    Good to hear, T! (aside from the yard work lol...hope it wasn't too hot for ya out there)
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Good to hear, T! (aside from the yard work lol...hope it wasn't too hot for ya out there)

i got lucky, today was the nicest day we have had in awhile. still plenty hot, but not unbearable. kinda felt good outside for a change, so it worked out well-mom was happy-and that made me feel really good.

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i got lucky, today was the nicest day we have had in awhile. still plenty hot, but not unbearable. kinda felt good outside for a change, so it worked out well-mom was happy-and that made me feel really good.
    Ya, the last couple days have been really nice. Not too hot and nice and cool at night.
    •   

4. Glad you're finding dfg effective, thebigt. Thoughts out to your mom, bro, and thank God you live in america. Other places would write chemo off as 'not worth the expense'. We are blessed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Glad you're finding dfg effective, thebigt. Thoughts out to your mom, bro, and thank God you live in america. Other places would write chemo off as 'not worth the expense'. We are blessed.
    dfg is very effective, i highly recommend it!!!
    yes, lets just hope the republicans don't cut her medicare!!!

6. Name:  IMG_2225_600x900_Q80.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  62.1 KBName:  71636_169113269769571_100000126987054_606982_1214801_n.jpg
Size:  63.3 KB

Some more feel good for this thread!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Name:  IMG_2225_600x900_Q80.jpg
Size:  62.1 KBName:  71636_169113269769571_100000126987054_606982_1214801_n.jpg
Size:  63.3 KB

Some more feel good for this thread!
    oh my!!!!

8. Those pics look like the AC is turned way up!

Glad to hear things went well in surgery for your mom. II hope they got as much as they could. Is she starting chemo/radiation soon? You'll remain in our prayers.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

9. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Those pics look like the AC is turned way up!

Glad to hear things went well in surgery for your mom. II hope they got as much as they could. Is she starting chemo/radiation soon? You'll remain in our prayers.
    surgery went real well, we are waiting for results of tests to see if she will respond to the chemo...kind of in limbo right now...

thanks milas, really appreciate it!!!

10. Hope things are well, thebigt!

11. Same here T!!

12. You ok, tom?

13. Getting a little worried myself. Hope you are well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:18 AM