N2BM green apple protein bars

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Received my sour apple protein bars in the mail and headed to to the store to pick up some omega 3 added peanut butter and some honey. All the way home I was excited to try this stuff out. I normally don't have any fruit flavored stuff, but I always welcome it. Got a pot to mix it as I dont have any large bowls and threw all the ingredients in. It smelled delicious. I founded I needed a little extra water to get it to the texture I personally wanted. Others will probably do better with the exact amount. I then decided to not make bars but make cookies. I found out I needed exactly 64 grams to per cookie to make it the way I wanted it to be and laid them out on a baking sheet and stuck them in the fridge. 2 hours later they came back and they were not hard but moist and delicious. They were kind of the texture of a homemade cookie out of the oven. The awesome part was I customized them with honey and peanut butter to match my fat and carb macros i needed and just take an extra scoop of protein to match my extra protein needs.

I plan on using these customized versions throughout my off season, and possibly into my cutting if i can

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review here I been wanting to try this flavor for awhile now.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
They are awesome. Ate them all in two days lol. They were that good

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting....I need to check this stuff out. Sounds delicious!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Received my sour apple protein bars in the mail and headed to to the store to pick up some omega 3 added peanut butter and some honey. All the way home I was excited to try this stuff out. I normally don't have any fruit flavored stuff, but I always welcome it. Got a pot to mix it as I dont have any large bowls and threw all the ingredients in. It smelled delicious. I founded I needed a little extra water to get it to the texture I personally wanted. Others will probably do better with the exact amount. I then decided to not make bars but make cookies. I found out I needed exactly 64 grams to per cookie to make it the way I wanted it to be and laid them out on a baking sheet and stuck them in the fridge. 2 hours later they came back and they were not hard but moist and delicious. They were kind of the texture of a homemade cookie out of the oven. The awesome part was I customized them with honey and peanut butter to match my fat and carb macros i needed and just take an extra scoop of protein to match my extra protein needs.

I plan on using these customized versions throughout my off season, and possibly into my cutting if i can
Sounds delicious! I didn't get them with my month's rep shipment, but I will remind them and try them in August. If you can incorporate these into your cutting diet, that would be amazing, it will be pretty challenging though. I love using Power Butter and Honey (I buy by the half gallon). Enjoy, I want to try all the flavors.

My experiences with Better Protein Bars have been sooooo good. I'm surprised I don't get more bloated from them, which is a GREAT thing, because right now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't had the protein shake this morning, feel like a bloated mess. My protein is from a bulk company and has casein, hydrolysate, and isolate, and I STILL get ultra bloated. UGH.

I just can't get over the fact no one else is doing this, as far as the idea of Better Protein Bars. All fresh ingredients, natural, and easy to make with just two additives. Leave it to NTBM do make something like this available to us, and in so many amazing flavors no less.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ate them all in 2 days!?! I generally make mine last a couple weeks to get in some extra calories when needed!!! Sheesh, are you bulking bro?

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
You ate them all in 2 days!?! I generally make mine last a couple weeks to get in some extra calories when needed!!! Sheesh, are you bulking bro?
I did it with cutting lol. Shelby has me cutting on a lot of calories. Remember I train twice daily

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review man, but I gotta say....if you went through all 12 bars in 2 days that's crazy. I know they are good bro, but damn!! At 400 Cal's a bar that's like 2400 Cal's per day in just better protein bars!!:shocked:

I'm going to be making up a batch of these this weekend and I'm planning on posting my thoughts on them. I love the chocolate raspberry but haven't tried the sour apple ones yet...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nice review man, but I gotta say....if you went through all 12 bars in 2 days that's crazy. I know they are good bro, but damn!! At 400 Cal's a bar that's like 2400 Cal's per day in just better protein bars!!:shocked:

I'm going to be making up a batch of these this weekend and I'm planning on posting my thoughts on them. I love the chocolate raspberry but haven't tried the sour apple ones yet...
I took a road trip with some friends a couple months back, and CHOWED DOWN on them, and finished TWO BAGS OF BARS (double layered in a non-stick pan) over the three day weekend! MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Haaa, wow... I just made this post in another thread and closed the tab, so someone's going to be super confused when they read it. Firefox and your tabs!

Anyway, I just said a couple months ago I took a road trip with some friends, and over the three day weekend I ate two bags of Better Protein Bars (they were double layered in a non-stick pan).

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Green apple is most def on my list of flavors to try out!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Mow down on those things on your NON burn days bro :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mow down on those things on your NON burn days bro :)
That's exactly what I've been doing man. 1 bar on workout days. Good thing is that one bag lasts me a month that way!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Green Apple? I definitely need to try these some time

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got 1 bag Sour Apple, 1 bag Butterscotch, and 2 bags Peanut Butter. I also got some chocolate Beef Aminos, gonna be tasty way to get my protein!!!

That's exactly what I've been doing man. 1 bar on workout days. Good thing is that one bag lasts me a month that way!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established

The ingredients all fit the kind of things I use to diet, and how I made them the macros were perfect for one bar a meal

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I just got 1 bag Sour Apple, 1 bag Butterscotch, and 2 bags Peanut Butter. I also got some chocolate Beef Aminos, gonna be tasty way to get my protein!!!
Party at milas's guys!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made up a nice batch of these sour apple bars last night. I'm going to post up my thoughts on them after I try one out later today. They look great sitting in the fridge! :yumyum:

mathew34

Awards
great post, it make sense. ahmm... am gonna try it...

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I made up a nice batch of these sour apple bars last night. I'm going to post up my thoughts on them after I try one out later today. They look great sitting in the fridge! :yumyum:
How'd you like them

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd you like them
They are awesome! Better than I thought they would be. I've been partial to the chocolate raspberry bars up to this point, but these sour apple bars really impressed me with the great flavor! Great stuff!!:thumbsup:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
They are awesome! Better than I thought they would be. I've been partial to the chocolate raspberry bars up to this point, but these sour apple bars really impressed me with the great flavor! Great stuff!!:thumbsup:
I want to try the chocolate ras

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any different flavors? I would be more apt to try a chocolate chip one or caramel brownie or something haha

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any different flavors? I would be more apt to try a chocolate chip one or caramel brownie or something haha
Chocolate Raspberry
Chocolate Banana
Peanut Butter
Sour Apple
Butterscotch

You can add whatever you like to these. If you want to throw in chocolate chips, you can do that. If you only wanted them in half the sheet, you can do that too. I've tried several variations to find one that's just right for me.