Beating a dead horse...raspberry recover pro mini review

kmcart

Awards
Like the title suggests this will be beating a dead horse, so ill keep it short and sweet. I was sent the samples by AI nutrition (which came very nicely packaged, and arrived very quickly), and as soon as i tore into it I couldn't wait to try the Red Raspberry Recoverpro after having read all of the great reviews. Long story short a shaker cup + ~12oz high quality H20 + 1 serving red raspberry recoverpro = AMAZING. Taste, ability to be mixed (for an amino acid supplement) were phenomenal. The main comparison I have is to compare it to body mortar and while I feel that body mortar is a pretty good product, recoverpro is a great product. Hell the powder by itself practically tastes like candy you could probably eat it alone if you wanted to, its that good. If you haven't already, just go buy some...if you have already bought some...well then go guy some more.

On another note the customer service that I also received from AI was great, I actually attempted to order a big tub of the raspberry recoverpro during the fourth of July before I even received my sample. My order would not go through so I emailed AI and within a couple of hours I received a response. The problem ended up being with my bank being stupid so I was unable to get in on the sale, but hopefully here soon ill be able to pick some of this delicious product.

Well this turned out to be a little longer than I planned, but hey good companies and products deserve recognition so hats off to you AI!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure how I missed this review, but it's never too late to say THANK YOU for taking the time to share your opinion.

Thank you!!!

kmcart

Awards
Its no problem I just figured it slipped through the cracks but it still got the word out, but with all the good reviews you guys are getting nowadays I can see how that would happen :18:. Thanks again for the samples guys and for having great quality products. I love reviewing great products :p.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I unplugged for a week and went to the mountains. Hey, now that I think about it, I took some RecoverPRO before and after my rafting trip and I didn't get sore at all. I'm sure lounging around in the cold river after the trip was over helped quite a bit with the soreness too though.

Thanks again for the review.

kmcart

Awards
Hey I'm always glad to get a bump...the worst part about this review is I'm waiting to get my big tub as I'm about to go away for training for 7 weeks and I'm not sure how its gonna affect my training schedule. But when I get back I'm going on a shopping spree and its on like donkey kong.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When did you order? If it seems like it's been too long, shoot me your information and I'll get with customer service.

kmcart

Awards
When did you order? If it seems like it's been too long, shoot me your information and I'll get with customer service.
This is another great example of how responsive you guys are. I meant that I'm going to be placing my order when I get back, sorry bad choice of words on my part but thanks for being so responsive.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. It's all good!