Mini SNS Agmatine review - AnabolicMinds.com

Mini SNS Agmatine review

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mini SNS Agmatine review

Anybody who has read my input to other threads on agmatine knows that I have been a vocal non-believer. I am happy to talk about pretty much anything when it comes to supplements, but nitric oxide has been at the center of my own personal research for about 8 years now, so to say I am passionate about the subject is an understatement. The two big products on these boards that I simply did not believe worked were agmatine and creatine nitrate. I don't think that the companies making these products are lying, nor do I think the people getting "pumps" off of these products are lying. I simply believe they are working through a different pathway, but that is just going to have to be a point that we'll agree to disagree on. SNS has some really amazing and intelligent reps and they were willing to give me a free sample to try out, which I did.

I had enough to run the full amount for three days and used 4 pills about 45-50 minutes prior to weight training. Sadly, I did not feel any kind of energy boost or "pump" any of the three days. Despite my constant bitching about this product, I really did want it to work, but unfortunately, it did nothing for me. Now please understand that there are many on these boards that do get a great "pump" from this product and just because it didn't work for me, does not mean that it won't work for you.

I want to thank SNS and Antihero for giving me the chance to try out this product and for encouraging me to still post, even though it did not work, something that I really did not want to do. I did not want to post a negative review, but they really are stand up guys and know that not everything works for everybody. I really can't express the strength of their integrity enough as it is something I rarely see in a lot of companies today.

2. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry you did not have better results with Agmatine.

Thanks again for your honest review, that is what these boards/forums are for and makes them so great.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bummer you didn't get anything out of them Alek...I was pulling for ya when I saw you post in the initial Agmatine thread But thank you for your detailed review regardless...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pleasure was all mine. I try to be clear in my positive reviews as well that just because something worked well for me does not mean it will work for everybody. If there were 3 ro 4 products that worked for everybody, it would be a very small market. There is trash out there that does not work for anybody, but those are quickly found out. Agmatine works quite well for some as I have read on other logs.
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Pleasure was all mine. I try to be clear in my positive reviews as well that just because something worked well for me does not mean it will work for everybody. If there were 3 ro 4 products that worked for everybody, it would be a very small market. There is trash out there that does not work for anybody, but those are quickly found out. Agmatine works quite well for some as I have read on other logs.
    Like I said in the PM, I'm really sorry it didn't work out for you.

And thank you for posting the review.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  6. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Anybody who has read my input to other threads on agmatine knows that I have been a vocal non-believer. I am happy to talk about pretty much anything when it comes to supplements, but nitric oxide has been at the center of my own personal research for about 8 years now, so to say I am passionate about the subject is an understatement. The two big products on these boards that I simply did not believe worked were agmatine and creatine nitrate. I don't think that the companies making these products are lying, nor do I think the people getting "pumps" off of these products are lying. I simply believe they are working through a different pathway, but that is just going to have to be a point that we'll agree to disagree on. SNS has some really amazing and intelligent reps and they were willing to give me a free sample to try out, which I did.

I had enough to run the full amount for three days and used 4 pills about 45-50 minutes prior to weight training. Sadly, I did not feel any kind of energy boost or "pump" any of the three days. Despite my constant bitching about this product, I really did want it to work, but unfortunately, it did nothing for me. Now please understand that there are many on these boards that do get a great "pump" from this product and just because it didn't work for me, does not mean that it won't work for you.

I want to thank SNS and Antihero for giving me the chance to try out this product and for encouraging me to still post, even though it did not work, something that I really did not want to do. I did not want to post a negative review, but they really are stand up guys and know that not everything works for everybody. I really can't express the strength of their integrity enough as it is something I rarely see in a lot of companies today.
    I also gave agmatine a try based on Dioniii's write-up on the product. I used the MAN version and although I believe there some health benefits to be found by using agmatine, it is expensive and I also did not notice any increase in pump from the product. I am however using ThermoLife creatine nitrate pre-workout and I have noticed an increase in the gym pump from this product.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I tried the SNS Agmatine and thought it gave pretty good pumps, I would like to use it longer than a week to confirm what I felt but I felt it worked pretty good. Plus the other benefits that agamtine provides as a health supplement is awesome too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the review.

It is reviews like this which keeps a lot of customer's feet on the ground.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

thanks for taking the time for the honest feedback. Agmatine does indeed have a host of health/nootropic benefits aside from pump.

regardless,thanks again!
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Red Dog - SNS 'Agmatine' Review
    By Red Dog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. SNS Agmatine 3 day review
    By Thepaul7 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:23 PM
  3. Controlled Labs Samples Review (mini review)
    By SouthernCharm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 10:12 PM
  4. T-911 Mini Review
    By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 03:07 AM
  5. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM