Reserved for closing comments.
Week 1 results and comments: Weight:
- I am up from 202 to 205lbs.
- I feel stronger, I am lifting heavier and doing more reps. I've increased my bench by 11lbs so far.
- Same as strength it is definitely noticeable, I am able to workout longer and harder without getting that burning feeling your normally would.
- I haven't noticed much in that department. Maybe my muscles feels a bit harder, but it is nothing really worth mentioning... yet!
- I am one of those guys who have a hard time consuming enough calories to grow. AnaBeta really shines in this department, before I would normally struggle to eat 3500 calories a day, now I can easily consume 4000 calories.
- I am constantly thirsty on AnaBeta, and there is an increased frequency of urination.
- I have noticed that I sweat more after a meal than I normally would. I can feel very hot at sometimes. Then again, it is summer in Denmark atm so the weather probably has something to say too
- There is NO DOUBT, AnaBeta really increases DOMS. I am rarely sore in my biceps and triceps or even my back, but during this weak I have been sore all over the place hehe. This is a very profound effect of Anabeta.
Comments: So far I am really liking AnaBeta and I can't wait to get see what the next week leads to. I can't say I have seen much in the mirror yet, actually I have been pretty bloatet the last few days, due to heavy carb loading. Maybe I will be able to see something during the next week.
The only downside I have experienced is a bit of headaches, but this could just be me having an off day
Thank you all for following =)
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______
Week 2 results and comments:Weight:
- I have added another lb, that means that from the beginning I have gone from 202lbs to 206. So far so great
- The strength is steadily climbing. I am able to do body weight exercises a lot easier.
- Endurance is great, I am not as easily fatigued during my workouts. Actually I have been adding a few sets to some of my exercises.
- Last week I said I hadn't noticed much in this department... this has changed! This last week I have experienced a lot harder muscles and today I actually had some wild pumps during my arm workout, better than normal
-I do not feel the appetite surge as I did in the first week of AnaBeta, that is a bit unfortunate for me. As some of you might have read I have a hard time consuming the calories I need everyday. I am still consuming the 3500 calories as planned, just not with the same ease as I did last week.
- I am still drinking a lot of water and if I don't I get nauseous and headaches, there is without a doubt a stronger need for water when being on AnaBeta.
- I am still sweating more than normal(due to AnaBeta) and I seem to have lost a bit of subcutaneous fat from my arms, this is probably due to me using Erase too. Erase is a wonderful product and it seems to have a great synergy with AnaBeta.
- I did not feel the same DOMS during last week of AnaBeta but it still seems to be more than normal. This following week will tell
- Libido has increased, not much but still enough for me to feel it. Remember I am using DAA and it is most likely due to that. Unfortunately my girl thinks it is a bit annoying :P
- I decreased the calories a bit during this week because I felt a bit bloated, I will however try to go to 3500 calories again and see if it happens again.
- I am experiencing increased acne at the moment. This could however be a result from all three products probably the DAA though.
- So far this stack is amazing, I am not a big responder to supplements, but with this three supplements there is no doubt. Thank you PES (AnaBeta, Erase) and Primordial Performance (DAA)
- My mood has actually been a little off the last few days. I have felt a bit depressed for whatever reason. It has probably nothing to do with the supplements, I just want to mention it.
I hope you all enjoy the summer
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________
Week 3 results and comments:
- I am now at 207lbs that is 5 lbs in 3 weeks, I am really impressed with the weight gaining properties of AnaBeta! 9/10
- I am not really sure if I have gained strenght this week, I haven't done any heavy test lifts. I will know this coming week when I will test my benchpress, deadlifts and squats.
- Endurance is still great, I really love how this affects my workouts. I am working out harder, faster and longer 7/10
- Pumps are still great, my lower arms are constantly filled with blood, and the veins are really showing. 7/10
- The appetite increase is a lot more subtle at the moment. It is definitely there, but you dont feel the "hole in the stomach feeling" that you get in the beginning of AnaBeta. Still it is helping me consume enough calories, which I really appreciate. 8/10
- I look more dry while being on AnaBeta. I easily bloat, even on low carb diets, again a great effect from AnaBeta 6/10
- When I take my AnaBeta caps with a heavy quantity of food, my temperature rises more than normally. I am sitting on a leather chair and my ass sweat print is a good proof to that statement 8/10
-Doms is up again, I did a heavy workout of biceps today and I am dreading the pain I might feel tomorrow :P 7/10
- I have experienced rapid libido increase the last few days. Again I'm not complaining, the girl is however hehe. 9/10
- I am now seeing a great recomping effect from the synergy of AnaBeta and Erase, my lower back fat is decreasing while I am gaining a few pounds. This happened after I decreased the calories a bit, I think I may have been getting a bit too much before.
- The acne is gone
- Again this stack is really continuing to show great results. I really advise anyone out there to try it out.
- Mood is great this week, feeling pumped and happy!
Side note: I am a little tired as I am typing this so I am sorry if this seems like a bit of a mess or if there is something that I have forgotten.
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ _____
Week 4,5 and 6 results and comments:
- I am currently at 205, I have lost 2lb, this is intentionally though. I simply got a little too "swollen" so I decided I had to cut a few lb.
- Even though I have lost a few lb my strenght has gone up a great deal, especially in week 6. I have increased my deadlifts with atleast 20kg (44lbs) most of these strenght gains have come during week 5-6.
- I rarely feel any muscle fatigue.
- My muscles are still a bit more full than normal and vascularity is still great, veins are a lot more visible than normal. I do not feel however that this has increased during the time on. It is pretty much the same as it was in week 2-3, which is great so I don't complain
- I do not feel much of an appetite increase anymore. It does however occur if I take two caps prior to a meal, it then feels like I can eat a lot more. It is not constant as it was in the beginning though.
- Since I have gained some unwanted fat, I am not really sure about the diuretic effects of AnaBeta right now.
- Not much to mention here. I am not feeling much in terms of increased metabolism or any thermogenic response at the moment.
- I am still feeling DOMS a lot more than I did before on AnaBeta. This effect is just as good as it was during the first 2-3 weeks.
- Libido is pretty normal for me at the moment.
- During the last 3 weeks I have been gaining a lot of lower back fat. This happened because I thought I had to eat a lot more calories to gain. It was however too much. I am now trying to some of that fat, and it seems that AnaBeta really helps me maintain muscle strength and size.
- I have stopped using DAA. For some reason I seem to bloat when I am using it.
______________________________ ______________________________ ________________________
Week 7 AND FINAL REVIEW!
- I am up from 202 to 206lbs.
- All the way through Anabeta my strength increased. Not steroid strength gains, but a slow consistent gain in strength. For example my bench press went from 264 to 294lbs. Oh and every body weight lifts, such as dips, pullups and so on went up significantly. I could just keep doing more and more reps. Pretty good for a supplement in my opinion.
- Endurance went up, I could workout longer and so on. I didn't do a lot of cardio so endurance was not the most pronounced effect that I felt. Nothing special here.
- This is one of the things I really like about AnaBeta. During that time I was on a low keto, but with carb refeeds diet, so my muscles would look really flat most of the days during the week. AnaBeta changed this, even WITHOUT carbs my muscles were a lot more pumped. The pumps during workouts were good but not as good as if using creatine nitrate and such.
- While some don't like an increased appetite, I DO! I am the kind of guys who really has a hard time to get enough calories to grow. When using AnaBeta it made it a lot easier to get the last 500-700 calories a day.
- During the first few weeks (1-3) I was thirsty as hell. It was actually a bit unpleasant at times, however it was easily countered by having a water bottle next to you 24/7. With the increased intake of water I did experience a nice dieuretic effect, my muscles were better showing, my face was not as puffy and so on.
- I was sweating more while on AnaBeta, but nothing special. I would not buy AnaBeta for it's thermogenic properties
- There is NO DOUBT, AnaBeta really increases DOMS. I am rarely sore in my biceps and triceps or even my back, but during this weak I have been sore all over the place hehe. This is a very profound effect of Anabeta (taken from one of the weekly reviews). My muscles were pretty sore during the first 5-6 weeks, it felt great!
AnaBeta is without doubt the best anabolic supplement I have tried. With most supplements you aren't always sure if they are actually working or not. In this case you KNOW that AnaBeta works. It was a fantastic experience during the first 4 weeks of AnaBeta to see your body slowly transform into something better.
I am saying the first 4 weeks because after the 4 weeks I thought I had to increased my calories even further which led to me gaining body fat, which was really unfortunate, however I decided to burn that fat of, I reduced my daily calories to only 2500.
If I have to believe what the mirror was telling me I didn't lose a single pound of muscle, actually my weight didn't change much BUT my bodyfat went down pretty quickly.
Anabeta worked so well that this winter I have decided to leave any hormonal stuff out in the cold and go with AnaBeta instead. This does not mean that AnaBeta produces the same results as a cycle of testosterone or whatever, but it does produce results which are easily kept, and you wont have to be miserable for 1-2 months during PCT as you would otherwise.
FINAL GRADE: 9
Thank you all for following =)