AnaBeta, Erase & DAA 8 week log by AtomicFox (unsponsored)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

I will be doing a 8 week log of AnaBeta, Erase and DAA. If this interests you, please follow :)
IMG_0359.JPG

Goal:
My goal for this period is to gain a few pounds without adding additional fat. A lean bulk you might say.

About me:
My name is Kristian, I live in Denmark and I am 23 years old. I have been working out for 6 years where as the 3 of them have been pretty serious. I have been following here on AM for a few years and you guys have teached me a lot. For that I am grateful and I figured it was time to do you guys a favour. That is why I am logging this so that you guys who are interested in Anabeta can decide for yourself if you want to try it out.

Current stats:
Height: 6.1
Weight: 202lbs
BF%: 15%

Diet:
I am on the Metabolic Diet by Mauro Di Pasquale. That means that most of my diet consists of: meat, cheese, eggs and in the weekends I "carb up". I will try to get atleast 3500 calories a day. I am however one of those people with little appetite but I will try to force feed myself :p

Workout:
I am currently doing a 5 split workout.
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Arms
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Shoulders, abs
Friday: Back

Supplement protocol:

AnaBeta: 4 caps a day
Erase: 2 caps a day
Daa: 3g a day.

Closing comments:
I am really excited to get this started, I have been following every log of Anabeta since PES announced this new mystical supplement. This is the first time I am doing a log on AM. If you feel like it needs something please tell me. Feel free to PM me with questions if you want to. I am a nice guy :D

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for closing comments.

Week 1 results and comments:
Weight:
- I am up from 202 to 205lbs.

Strenght:
- I feel stronger, I am lifting heavier and doing more reps. I've increased my bench by 11lbs so far.

Endurance:
- Same as strength it is definitely noticeable, I am able to workout longer and harder without getting that burning feeling your normally would.

Pumps:
- I haven't noticed much in that department. Maybe my muscles feels a bit harder, but it is nothing really worth mentioning... yet!

Appetite:
-
I am one of those guys who have a hard time consuming enough calories to grow. AnaBeta really shines in this department, before I would normally struggle to eat 3500 calories a day, now I can easily consume 4000 calories.

Diuretic:
- I am constantly thirsty on AnaBeta, and there is an increased frequency of urination.

Thermogenic:
- I have noticed that I sweat more after a meal than I normally would. I can feel very hot at sometimes. Then again, it is summer in Denmark atm so the weather probably has something to say too ;)

DOMS:
-
There is NO DOUBT, AnaBeta really increases DOMS. I am rarely sore in my biceps and triceps or even my back, but during this weak I have been sore all over the place hehe. This is a very profound effect of Anabeta.

Comments: So far I am really liking AnaBeta and I can't wait to get see what the next week leads to. I can't say I have seen much in the mirror yet, actually I have been pretty bloatet the last few days, due to heavy carb loading. Maybe I will be able to see something during the next week.

The only downside I have experienced is a bit of headaches, but this could just be me having an off day :)

Thank you all for following =)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Week 2 results and comments:
Weight:
- I have added another lb, that means that from the beginning I have gone from 202lbs to 206. So far so great

Strength:
- The strength is steadily climbing. I am able to do body weight exercises a lot easier.

Endurance:
- Endurance is great, I am not as easily fatigued during my workouts. Actually I have been adding a few sets to some of my exercises.

Pumps:
- Last week I said I hadn't noticed much in this department... this has changed! This last week I have experienced a lot harder muscles and today I actually had some wild pumps during my arm workout, better than normal

Appetite:
-I do not feel the appetite surge as I did in the first week of AnaBeta, that is a bit unfortunate for me. As some of you might have read I have a hard time consuming the calories I need everyday. I am still consuming the 3500 calories as planned, just not with the same ease as I did last week.

Diuretic:
- I am still drinking a lot of water and if I don't I get nauseous and headaches, there is without a doubt a stronger need for water when being on AnaBeta.

Thermogenic:
- I am still sweating more than normal(due to AnaBeta) and I seem to have lost a bit of subcutaneous fat from my arms, this is probably due to me using Erase too. Erase is a wonderful product and it seems to have a great synergy with AnaBeta.

DOMS:
- I did not feel the same DOMS during last week of AnaBeta but it still seems to be more than normal. This following week will tell

Libido:
- Libido has increased, not much but still enough for me to feel it. Remember I am using DAA and it is most likely due to that. Unfortunately my girl thinks it is a bit annoying :p

Comments:
- I decreased the calories a bit during this week because I felt a bit bloated, I will however try to go to 3500 calories again and see if it happens again.
- I am experiencing increased acne at the moment. This could however be a result from all three products probably the DAA though.
- So far this stack is amazing, I am not a big responder to supplements, but with this three supplements there is no doubt. Thank you PES (AnaBeta, Erase) and Primordial Performance (DAA)
- My mood has actually been a little off the last few days. I have felt a bit depressed for whatever reason. It has probably nothing to do with the supplements, I just want to mention it.

I hope you all enjoy the summer

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Week 3 results and comments:

Weight:
- I am now at 207lbs that is 5 lbs in 3 weeks, I am really impressed with the weight gaining properties of AnaBeta! 9/10

Strength:
- I am not really sure if I have gained strenght this week, I haven't done any heavy test lifts. I will know this coming week when I will test my benchpress, deadlifts and squats.

Endurance:
- Endurance is still great, I really love how this affects my workouts. I am working out harder, faster and longer ;) 7/10

Pumps:
- Pumps are still great, my lower arms are constantly filled with blood, and the veins are really showing. 7/10

Appetite:
- The appetite increase is a lot more subtle at the moment. It is definitely there, but you dont feel the "hole in the stomach feeling" that you get in the beginning of AnaBeta. Still it is helping me consume enough calories, which I really appreciate. 8/10

Diuretic:
- I look more dry while being on AnaBeta. I easily bloat, even on low carb diets, again a great effect from AnaBeta 6/10

Thermogenic:
- When I take my AnaBeta caps with a heavy quantity of food, my temperature rises more than normally. I am sitting on a leather chair and my ass sweat print is a good proof to that statement ;) 8/10

DOMS:
-Doms is up again, I did a heavy workout of biceps today and I am dreading the pain I might feel tomorrow :p 7/10

Libido:
- I have experienced rapid libido increase the last few days. Again I'm not complaining, the girl is however hehe. 9/10

Comments:
- I am now seeing a great recomping effect from the synergy of AnaBeta and Erase, my lower back fat is decreasing while I am gaining a few pounds. This happened after I decreased the calories a bit, I think I may have been getting a bit too much before.
- The acne is gone :)
- Again this stack is really continuing to show great results. I really advise anyone out there to try it out.
- Mood is great this week, feeling pumped and happy!

Side note: I am a little tired as I am typing this so I am sorry if this seems like a bit of a mess or if there is something that I have forgotten.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Week 4,5 and 6 results and comments:​

Weight:
- I am currently at 205, I have lost 2lb, this is intentionally though. I simply got a little too "swollen" so I decided I had to cut a few lb.

Strength:
- Even though I have lost a few lb my strenght has gone up a great deal, especially in week 6. I have increased my deadlifts with atleast 20kg (44lbs) most of these strenght gains have come during week 5-6.

Endurance:
- I rarely feel any muscle fatigue.

Pumps:
- My muscles are still a bit more full than normal and vascularity is still great, veins are a lot more visible than normal. I do not feel however that this has increased during the time on. It is pretty much the same as it was in week 2-3, which is great so I don't complain :)

Appetite:
- I do not feel much of an appetite increase anymore. It does however occur if I take two caps prior to a meal, it then feels like I can eat a lot more. It is not constant as it was in the beginning though.

Diuretic:
- Since I have gained some unwanted fat, I am not really sure about the diuretic effects of AnaBeta right now.

Thermogenic:
- Not much to mention here. I am not feeling much in terms of increased metabolism or any thermogenic response at the moment.

DOMS:
- I am still feeling DOMS a lot more than I did before on AnaBeta. This effect is just as good as it was during the first 2-3 weeks.

Libido:
- Libido is pretty normal for me at the moment.

Comments:
- During the last 3 weeks I have been gaining a lot of lower back fat. This happened because I thought I had to eat a lot more calories to gain. It was however too much. I am now trying to some of that fat, and it seems that AnaBeta really helps me maintain muscle strength and size.
- I have stopped using DAA. For some reason I seem to bloat when I am using it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Week 7 AND FINAL REVIEW!​

Weight:
- I am up from 202 to 206lbs.

Strenght: 8
- All the way through Anabeta my strength increased. Not steroid strength gains, but a slow consistent gain in strength. For example my bench press went from 264 to 294lbs. Oh and every body weight lifts, such as dips, pullups and so on went up significantly. I could just keep doing more and more reps. Pretty good for a supplement in my opinion.

Endurance: 5
- Endurance went up, I could workout longer and so on. I didn't do a lot of cardio so endurance was not the most pronounced effect that I felt. Nothing special here.

Pumps: 8
- This is one of the things I really like about AnaBeta. During that time I was on a low keto, but with carb refeeds diet, so my muscles would look really flat most of the days during the week. AnaBeta changed this, even WITHOUT carbs my muscles were a lot more pumped. The pumps during workouts were good but not as good as if using creatine nitrate and such.

Appetite: 7
- While some don't like an increased appetite, I DO! I am the kind of guys who really has a hard time to get enough calories to grow. When using AnaBeta it made it a lot easier to get the last 500-700 calories a day.

Diuretic: 6
- During the first few weeks (1-3) I was thirsty as hell. It was actually a bit unpleasant at times, however it was easily countered by having a water bottle next to you 24/7. With the increased intake of water I did experience a nice dieuretic effect, my muscles were better showing, my face was not as puffy and so on.

Thermogenic: 4
- I was sweating more while on AnaBeta, but nothing special. I would not buy AnaBeta for it's thermogenic properties

DOMS: 8
- There is NO DOUBT, AnaBeta really increases DOMS. I am rarely sore in my biceps and triceps or even my back, but during this weak I have been sore all over the place hehe. This is a very profound effect of Anabeta (taken from one of the weekly reviews). My muscles were pretty sore during the first 5-6 weeks, it felt great!

FINAL COMMENTS:

AnaBeta is without doubt the best anabolic supplement I have tried. With most supplements you aren't always sure if they are actually working or not. In this case you KNOW that AnaBeta works. It was a fantastic experience during the first 4 weeks of AnaBeta to see your body slowly transform into something better.
I am saying the first 4 weeks because after the 4 weeks I thought I had to increased my calories even further which led to me gaining body fat, which was really unfortunate, however I decided to burn that fat of, I reduced my daily calories to only 2500.
If I have to believe what the mirror was telling me I didn't lose a single pound of muscle, actually my weight didn't change much BUT my bodyfat went down pretty quickly.

Anabeta worked so well that this winter I have decided to leave any hormonal stuff out in the cold and go with AnaBeta instead. This does not mean that AnaBeta produces the same results as a cycle of testosterone or whatever, but it does produce results which are easily kept, and you wont have to be miserable for 1-2 months during PCT as you would otherwise.

FINAL GRADE: 9

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:
Popped 1 pill of Anabeta and Erase before hitting the gym today.

I had a good chest workout.

Nothing to report yet :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Prepared for the week to come :D
IMG_0360.JPG

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good. Interested to see how this is going to work out for you. I am loving Erase/AnaBeta right now.

Not a huge DAA guy, or should I say my intestines are not huge for DAA

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. Interested to see how this is going to work out for you. I am loving Erase/AnaBeta right now.

Not a huge DAA guy, or should I say my intestines are not huge for DAA
Thank you for following :)

Are you running a log yourself? If so please link it :D

How are you dosing your Anabeta and Erase?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Diarrhea right now, it has probably nothing to do with Anabeta since I had a really bloated stomach before going to bed last night.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:
Arm workout today. Went fine nothing special to report in that area.

I did however feel a bit dehydrated a few times today, and it seems a bit easier for me to keep eating. This may just be placebo though :)

3600 calories today.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Last edited:
AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have a question for you, today I did this leg workout:

Squats 4 sets
Leg extensions 3 sets
Lying leg curls 3 sets
2x calf exercise

Do you think that is enough for a leg workout?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

I did legs yesterday. I had a good endurance and felt strong. Normally after having done squats I feel pretty weak, but this was not the way it was yesterday.

When I got home I drank my post workout shake, 2 scoops ON Gold Whey and 1dl of heavy cream (586 calories).

Note:
After my PWO shake I wanted to eat some peanuts, however my mouth was so dry, that I had to take a sip of my water bottle every time I put some peanuts in my mouth otherwise I simply couldn't swallow it. This is probably due to the dehydration I have been feeling from the AnaBeta.

I will be doing shoulders and abs later today :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for following :)Are you running a log yourself? If so please link it :DHow are you dosing your Anabeta and Erase?
Not running a log, just keeping more mental notes. In terms of dosing, AB 4 ed and Erase 3 ed. The first thugs of note for me are the muscular hardness and endurance. Almost immediate.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, ran erase and DAA stacked and omg it was great. With anabeta it should be awesome. Can't wait to see your results.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Not running a log, just keeping more mental notes. In terms of dosing, AB 4 ed and Erase 3 ed. The first thugs of note for me are the muscular hardness and endurance. Almost immediate.
Sounds good man. I agree on the endurance part!

subbed, ran erase and DAA stacked and omg it was great. With anabeta it should be awesome. Can't wait to see your results.

How was your results on DAA and Erase and what was your goal?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

I have really felt an increase of appetite today. I normally struggle to eat 3200 calories but today I felt like I could easily eat at least up to 4000 calories. Seems like it is doing what it is supposed to so far :)

Saturday morning I will see how much I weigh for the first time since starting AnaBeta. I will always do this on Saturdays, since that is the last day of the week I am on low carbs. Well actually I do eat carbs on saturdays, but I will be doing it in the morning before I eat any during the day. That is because during the weekends carbs are allowed and I do not want to measure the added water weight.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I stepped on the weight today. In 5 days I have gone from 202 to 205,4lbs :D

Monday will be weekly update time.

By the way, does any of you guys get bloated from using DAA?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I stepped on the weight today. In 5 days I have gone from 202 to 205,4lbs :D

Monday will be weekly update time.

By the way, does any of you guys get bloated from using DAA?
Never noticed that from DAA. I've noticed some stomach discomfort issues the first week of dosing but that was all.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Subbed.
Greetings from Norway. I have two bottles of anabeta waiting for me when holiday is over.
Where did you buy your stack?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Never noticed that from DAA. I've noticed some stomach discomfort issues the first week of dosing but that was all.
It is probably just me, maybe I should try reducing the calories by 100-150. Don't know yet though :)

Subbed.
Greetings from Norway. I have two bottles of anabeta waiting for me when holiday is over.
Where did you buy your stack?
Thank you for following, and greeting to you to. I am actually going to Norway this summer. Don't know where yet though, it could be Sirdal though :)

I order from predatornutrition. com how about you?

Good luck with your stack :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, and yea I actually think that is pretty good so far. I can't wait to reach the 2 week mark and see how it is working by then :)

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
Hopefully the Norwegian weather is getting better. not much summer yet. difficult to get an reason to flex some beach muscles lol.
I also bought from predator. My first time. very happy with shipping and service.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Hehe the same goes for the Danish weather. I am glad you liked them I have used PN for the last two years and I have never had any problems. You should join their facebook page, they are answering lots of questions and bringing out new articles from time to time :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today is my 7 day on AnaBeta, I will be going to the gym in an hour or so. After that I will comment on my first week of this supplement. I will post it below, but also in my second post which is reserved to that kind of updates :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 results and comments:

Weight:
- I am up from 202 to 205lbs.

Strenght:
- I feel stronger, I am lifting heavier and doing more reps. I've increased my bench by 11lbs so far.

Endurance:
- Same as strength it is definitely noticeable, I am able to workout longer and harder without getting that burning feeling your normally would.

Pumps:
- I haven't noticed much in that department. Maybe my muscles feels a bit harder, but it is nothing really worth mentioning... yet!

Appetite:
-
I am one of those guys who have a hard time consuming enough calories to grow. AnaBeta really shines in this department, before I would normally struggle to eat 3500 calories a day, now I can easily consume 4000 calories.

Diuretic:
- I am constantly thirsty on AnaBeta, and there is an increased frequency of urination.

Thermogenic:
- I have noticed that I sweat more after a meal than I normally would. I can feel very hot at sometimes. Then again, it is summer in Denmark atm so the weather probably has something to say too ;)

DOMS:
-
There is NO DOUBT, AnaBeta really increases DOMS. I am rarely sore in my biceps and triceps or even my back, but during this weak I have been sore all over the place hehe. This is a very profound effect of Anabeta.

Comments: So far I am really liking AnaBeta and I can't wait to get see what the next week leads to. I can't say I have seen much in the mirror yet, actually I have been pretty bloatet the last few days, due to heavy carb loading. Maybe I will be able to see something during the next week.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Arms workout today :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7:

I did 2 caps of AnaBeta before my workout today. I took it with 1 scoop of ON GOLD WHEY so about 120 calories before my workout. I felt a bit of nauseousness during my workout. Probably due to dehydration since my mouth was kinda dry.

I have felt a bit lethargic today and I had to take a nap. I am not sure if this has anything to do with AnaBeta. I know Erase and DAA doesn't give lethargy :)

Happy Tuesday everyone =)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Todays dinner: 350g beef, 25g onions, 180 chopped tomatoes and 40g of bacon :D

IMG_0362.JPG

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9 (you SC2 players know why this is funny :D)

The pumps are starting to come along. Even though I am on a low-carb I can see the volume AnaBeta adds to my muscles. It feels great, and this is actually something I have been missing during my last week days due to carb depletion.

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Subbed. Really interested in this stack. Can you post some pre (and post,at the end) pics please?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in! I haven't tried Erase and AnaBeta together so am curious to see how this goes.

Good luck!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
menphisdaemon
Subbed. Really interested in this stack. Can you post some pre (and post,at the end) pics please?​

I thought about doing some pictures, but I don't think I am. Sorry but I guess I am too shy for that :p

bdcc
I am in! I haven't tried Erase and AnaBeta together so am curious to see how this goes.

Good luck!​
And and a thank you to you too for following. Yea Erase and AnaBeta really compliments each other. Erase is probably on my top 3 of favourite supplements right now.

I have actually seen you type a few times on Predatornutritions facebook page haven't I? =)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10:

My veins are really starting to show, I am not sure if it is because I am leaning out or because of vasodialation either way I like it :D

Tomorrow will be the second time I measure my weight.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And and a thank you to you too for following. Yea Erase and AnaBeta really compliments each other. Erase is probably on my top 3 of favourite supplements right now.

I have actually seen you type a few times on Predatornutritions facebook page haven't I? =)
You have indeed. I shall look out for you if you post. I assume your real name is actually Atomic Fox?! ;)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
That would be pretty cool yea, but unfortunately my name is Kristian Thygesen. Maybe I should change it? :p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Atomic Fox is much catchier. Just imagine the attention you would get from the ladies lol.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Haha I would give you humor reps, but it says I can't give it to you right now.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I hope so :p

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11:

206lbs today. Going up :)

I reduced the calories this week a bit. I felt I was getting too bloated and I probably gained a bit of fat. After reducing the calories I have still gained weight, and it looks a lot better :)

Happy weekend guys :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Second week review coming up tomorrow :)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 results and comments:

Weight:
- I have added another lb, that means that from the beginning I have gone from 202lbs to 206. So far so great :)

Strength:
- The strength is steadily climbing. I am able to do body weight exercises a lot easier.

Endurance:
- Endurance is great, I am not as easily fatigued during my workouts. Actually I have been adding a few sets to some of my exercises.

Pumps:
- Last week I said I hadn't noticed much in this department... this has changed! This last week I have experienced a lot harder muscles and today I actually had some wild pumps during my arm workout, better than normal :D

Appetite:
-I do not feel the appetite surge as I did in the first week of AnaBeta, that is a bit unfortunate for me. As some of you might have read I have a hard time consuming the calories I need everyday. I am still consuming the 3500 calories as planned, just not with the same ease as I did last week.

Diuretic:
- I am still drinking a lot of water and if I don't I get nauseous and headaches, there is without a doubt a stronger need for water when being on AnaBeta.

Thermogenic:
- I am still sweating more than normal(due to AnaBeta) and I seem to have lost a bit of subcutaneous fat from my arms, this is probably due to me using Erase too. Erase is a wonderful product and it seems to have a great synergy with AnaBeta.

DOMS:
- I did not feel the same DOMS during last week of AnaBeta but it still seems to be more than normal. This following week will tell :)

Libido:
- Libido has increased, not much but still enough for me to feel it. Remember I am using DAA and it is most likely due to that. Unfortunately my girl thinks it is a bit annoying :p

Comments:
- I decreased the calories a bit during this week because I felt a bit bloated, I will however try to go to 3500 calories again and see if it happens again.
- I am experiencing increased acne at the moment. This could however be a result from all three products probably the DAA though.
- So far this stack is amazing, I am not a big responder to supplements, but with this three supplements there is no doubt. Thank you PES (AnaBeta, Erase) and Primordial Performance (DAA)
- My mood has actually been a little off the last few days. I have felt a bit depressed for whatever reason. It has probably nothing to do with the supplements, I just want to mention it.

I hope you all enjoy the summer :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, detailed review.

Fantastic progress for the two week mark.

What is your favourite benefit of the stack so far?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bdcc :)

My favourite benefit is probably the full day pumps. Normally I can feel pretty flat during the last weekdays since I am on a low carb diet during those days. AnaBeta keeps me pumped and hard. I really love that attribute. Oh and the shirts feels a bit more tight, I like that too ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The vascularity on it was what I missed the most. I kept the size I gained but my muscles looked so much more full and dense when I ran it. The compliments kept coming in.

There was actually a visible difference from the end photo of my AnaBeta log to the first photo of my Titanium/Erase log three weeks later.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Can you link me your log mate? I am too lazy to find it myself :p

Well there is one solution to that: Never get off, maybe not the best idea but well :p

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually been using it for more that 4 weeks? I don't recall seeing anyone using it for more than that.